Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 08

Story Info
He continues breeding his harem while Talia readies her plan.
5.2k words
4.53
29k
39

Part 8 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Two in The Collector's Tower:

Dorian's sleep ended when he heard someone calling his name. Slowly opening his eyes, he realized that Talia was standing at the end of the bed.

"Finally, you're awake. Get dressed, my father is waiting to speak with you." She said in an annoyed voice.

He tried to sit up, but realized that Sava and Iris were still laying next to him, their arms wrapped around him. He carefully pushed them off of him, allowing him to get up and out of bed. He stood up and stretched, completely naked and sore after a night of rough breeding.

Talia's turned around to give him privacy, her cheeks red after seeing him naked.

He walked over to where his black jumpsuit was laying on the ground and put it on. "Alright, lead me to him."

Talia left the room, Dorian following close behind her. They traveled down the long hallway that the Collector had led him down the previous day. It took several minutes, and they passed a large number of rooms. There were so many strange and mysterious artifacts in the tower that Dorian couldn't even begin to imagine what the rooms contained, only knowing that he wanted to explore each and every one.

The possibility of what were behind the doors wasn't the only thing on his mind, however, as he took a sneaky glance at Talia's ass every few seconds. She was walking in front of him, her hips swaying seductively with each step. Being the daughter of a famous collector had taught her to use her naturally attractive body to entice the many people who came to do business with her father. She had learned quickly that her presence distracted them greatly, which allowed her father to subtly manipulate deals to be in his favor. The same effect clearly worked on Dorian, as he was too focused on her body to realize that they had reached the end of the hallway and entered the octagonal throne room. He only snapped his attention away when he heard Callie call his name.

He turned to look at his pregnant companion, who was standing near one of the many display cases covering the walls. She quickly ran up to him. "Are you alright? They said you were spending the night with your new harem, but I don't trust them."

Dorian turned to her in surprise. "Uh yes, don't worry, they told the truth. I know we just met Bermil but he seems to be trustworthy. I'm going to talk to him right now." He felt uncomfortable confirming that he had just been with the harem since she clearly had feelings for him and was carrying his child, but he had noticed that she seemed to enjoy it whenever he had sex with other women. "Have you been here the whole night?"

"Only a few hours. I got some sleep back in the ship, but besides that I've been studying these artifacts. I mean, just look at them! There are so many!" She said, gesturing to the countless objects on display.

Dorian chuckled, relieved that she had found something to do besides waiting for him while he had passionate sex with two beautiful exotic girls.

Talia interrupted their conversation by clearing her throat. "Are you two done? He's waiting."

"Right...we'll talk later. If anything happens, call me on my wrist communicator." He said as he turned to continue following Talia.

Callie nodded before turning her attention back to the display cases.

Talia led him into the elevator and pressed a button. It began to move down at a quick pace. When it reached the bottom, the doors opened to reveal a massive cave, roughly the shape of a huge dome. The floor was unnaturally smooth and flat, as if it had been cut out of the rock by machines. Built into the floor was a gigantic device that was in the shape of a massive horizontal ring. Along the ring were one hundred circular platforms big enough for someone to stand on.

Dorian gazed in astonishment at the awe inspiring ring, his attention fully focused on it as Talia led him out of the elevator and into the cave, towards the Collector.

"Ah welcome," Bermil said, slightly surprising Dorian. "I hope you enjoyed your night with Sava and Iris. I was surprised to learn that you chose them for the first night."

Dorian turned his attention from the ring to the Collector. "Yes, I did. They're great girls."

"That's good to hear, I'm sure the others will please you just as well. That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about today. This device is the entire point of giving you a harem."

"You said it's from an ancient civilization, but what does it do?" Dorian questioned.

"Based off of everything I've learned about it, my best guess is that it's a portal."

"But to where?"

"We won't know until you've provided the children. It's impossible to activate it without them."

Dorian's mind filled with the possibilities of what was on the other side, completely sparking his curiosity. He put his hand on the surface of the ring, feeling the cold metal of the last reminder of a thousand generations. "I'll fulfill my end of the deal, don't worry."

"As will I. But come, this cave is getting cold." Bermil chuckled.

They returned to the elevator, and Bermil dismissed them to go about their business. For Dorian, that meant baby making.

He returned to the room with the giant bed and realized that Sava and Iris weren't there anymore, as they had returned to their rooms.

Looking at the six doors that contained the girl's personal quarters, he considered his options. He had bred the two most exotic girls the previous night, so he decided to switch things up and go with one of the palest girls next, Zoe.

Walking up to her door, he took a moment to compose himself before knocking.

After a few seconds the door was opened by Zoe, who was wearing tight black panties and no bra. "Master? Are you here to use your pet?" She said, making a seductive pose.

Dorian became slightly erect at the sight of the short girl's mostly naked body. She was clearly submissive, which was yet another trait that was the opposite of Sava. "Can I come in?"

She answered his question by pulling him into the room by his arm and slamming the door. "I'm so glad you came, I've been waiting for this ever since I sold myself to Bermil." She said, subtly showing off her skinny body. She had tattoos covering her arms and legs, matching her panties. She got onto the bed and layed down, spreading her legs and putting her hands above her head. "I'm yours master."

Dorian took a quick glance at her room, seeing that she had several bondage devices and sex toys strewn around the room.

She noticed him looking at them, and got an idea. "Do you want to try something...different, master?" She asked with a devious grin.

"Like..?" He said, not quite sure what to expect.

In response, she got up off the bed and walked over to a dark metal dresser. Opening the third drawer, she pulled out a set of metallic cuffs and a dark purple ball gag. Turning around, she walked back over to the bed. She put the ball into her mouth and locked the straps behind her head, preventing her from speaking. Then, she handed him the cuffs and held her arms out in front of her.

The cuffs were strong steel, with padding on the inside. They were each two inches long, and not connected to each other. Dorian followed her lead and locked them onto her skinny wrists. With that done, she put her hands behind her back. When the cuffs were touching behind her, they turned on and magnetized to each other. The magnetic force held them together, far too strong for her to even try to pull them apart.

With the gag in place and her hands cuffed behind her back, she maneuvered herself onto the bed using her legs. She bent over, laying her head on her soft sheets and presenting her vulnerable ass. She swayed her hips, enticing him to use her pale tattooed body.

Dorian became fully hard at her little display, and wasted no time in jumping onto the bed. On his knees behind her, he firmly grabbed her hips, feeling the nice curve of her teen waist.

He moved his hands, rubbing her firm ass and feeling her soft pale skin. Moving his right hand down the side of her thigh, he looped it around to bring it back up along her inner thigh. She made a submissive noise when his hand reached the top of her thigh, as close to her crotch as possible without touching it. She shook her hips needily, wanting him to get closer.

He gave her what she wanted when he dragged his finger along her slit through her panties, moving slowly. His light touch sent chills through her body, making her wet.

His finger began moving down when it reached the top, dragging it down until it reached her clit. Using his thumb and pointer finger, he lightly tweaked her sensitive little bud, making her vaginal muscles clench in pleasure. She let out a moan that was slightly muffled by the purple gag.

Seeing the subtle movements of her little body as he used his fingers to pleasure her made his cock stiffen fully, creating a very noticeable tent in his black jumpsuit. He stopped touching her, making her groan as his fingers left her clit. Her panties were soaked, so Dorian decided to pull them down, taking his time as he revealed her pale pussylips. He took a moment to appreciate her exposed sex before he unzipped his suit, letting his cock pop out.

He moved closer, letting his heavy cock slap down on top of her ass, cradled slightly between her buttcheeks. She swayed her ass slightly, enjoying the feeling of his large penis against her skin.

Dorian moved back and forth, rubbing his dick against her asscrack, teasing her. Her skin was soft, and each movement sent a shiver up his shaft as the underside was slightly stimulated by her firm teen butt.

The teasing lasted for several minutes, precum dripping out of his tip and onto her ass. Her pussy leaked, practically begging to be penetrated. He kept teasing her until the thought of burying his dick deep into her pale pussy became too much for him, and he pulled back, letting his penis fall off her ass and line up with her slit. He pushed forward, letting his tip slip between her slick labia and diving into her snug hole. She moaned deeply into the gag as he pushed his way into her teen body. He gasped as he slid in, feeling the tightness of her vagina.

He hit her cervix, and wasted no time in beginning to thrust in and out of her. Her pussy felt exquisite, as her inner walls squeezed his cock. She was clearly experienced, yet tight at the same time.

His legs were slightly apart, keeping hers closed together to add to the tightness as he fucked her doggystyle. He held onto her hips, pulling her a bit each time he thrusted into her.

Zoe pulled against the cuffs, testing their strength and loving the fact that she couldn't get out of them. She felt so powerless, and it filled her with lust.

"Oooohh you feel so good..." he said, speeding up.

His thrusts became deeper and harder, pounding into her cervix. It wasn't long before she came hard, orgasming around his dick. Drool leaked around the purple ball gag as her eyes rolled back.

Dorian felt her cum, as she leaked onto the bed. He grabbed her ass, squeezing harder than he intended. She moaned loudly, giving him an idea. He spanked her right buttcheek, trying to be gentle since he wanted to see her response first. Her pussy clenched up, and she let out a yelp as her eyes went wide in surprise. He looked at her face, seeing clear approval of what he had just done.

Seeing that she liked to be spanked, he did it again, harder this time. She let out another yelp before moaning loudly.

Dorian wasn't very used to being dominant, but he decided that it was time to practice. He spanked her for a third time, this time hard enough to make her asscheek red. She groaned as the spank sent her over the edge, making her cum again. This girl was into some strange things, and Dorian intended to give her a LOT of it.

For the next hour, Dorian never stopped thrusting into Zoe's teen pussy. He spanked her occasionally, filling her with pain and pleasure. She experienced four more orgasms before Dorian felt that he could no longer keep his at bay.

"Are you...ready to...carry...my baby..?" he said, knowing he wouldn't be able to last much longer. "I'm going...to...make you...a mother..."

Zoe was a complete mess, moaning and drooling as she was fucked. She desperately wanted him to cum inside her, to claim her skinny body.

After a few more thrusts, Dorian's pleasure grew extremely intense, and he hilted her all the way, ramming her tip against her cervix as he orgasmed hard, thick ropes of sperm shooting into her young womb. His extremely fertile sperm inseminated one of her eggs, impregnating her. He yelled in ecstasy as he orgasmed, holding onto her hips as he filled her.

After several long seconds of nothing but pure pleasure, his orgasm faded. He collapsed, rolling onto his side and pulling her over with him. They laid there together, with her ass pressed against his crotch as he remained inside of her.

He pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms around her. She was still gagged and cuffed, pressed against him.

They laid there for a while, regaining their strength. When they were ready, Dorian let go of her and slid his now soft dick out of her filled pussy, letting sperm leak out. He unstrapped the gag, pulling it out of her mouth. A long string of saliva remained on the purple ball as her mouth was freed. She opened and closed her mouth, feeling how sore it was after an hour of being forced open by the ball.

"Wow...just...wow..." was the only thing she said.

He rolled her onto her stomach, giving him access to the cuffs. "How do you get these things off?" he asked.

"They're voice activated," she replied, "Unlock." At her command, the cuffs opened, freeing her wrists. She rolled onto her back, putting her hand on her skinny stomach. "I can't believe I'm going to be a mom..."

Dorian pulled her into a kiss. "Isn't that what you wanted?" he asked

Zoe looked at the ceiling of her room. "Yes, it just seems so...final, now that it's actually happening. When I sold myself to Bermil I knew that this was part of the deal. I'm just...glad it's happening."

"Did all of the girls sell themselves voluntarily?"

"Yes, none of us were enslaved. He offered six girls the opportunity to permanently join a harem for a mystery person, which turned out to be you. Some of us needed the money, and others just wanted the luxury of living in this tower." she replied.

Dorian considered this for a moment. "Well what about you? Why did you take his offer?"

Zoe looked away, a hard expression overcoming her pale face. "This...isn't the first time that I've been a slave. I was kidnapped a few years ago by a wealthy pirate. He was...sadistic...keeping me in constant bondage. I managed to escape, but I had nothing. Luckily, that's when I was offered to come here. I figured it couldn't be worse than before."

Dorian pulled her into a tight hug. "I'm very sorry to hear that, I had no idea..." he said, letting her words sink in. "Maybe I could free you and convince Bermil to find another girl. He technically made you my property, so I probably could..."

She blushed heavily. "N..no don't worry, I'm glad I chose to come here. I..really like you, trust me." She said before smiling brightly.

In response, Dorian pulled her into a deep kiss.

***

Talia knocked on the door to her father's office. She was wearing her red bodysuit and carrying her datapad.

The door slid open automatically, and she stepped inside. Bermil was standing at the large circular window that was on the opposite wall from the door, gazing out at the vast expanse of lifeless rock.

"Father, I have several offers for the artifact that we listed for sale." she said, walking up beside him and presenting him the datapad.

He waved his hand dismissively, seeming to be distracted with something on his mind. "That's something you can take care of, I have other matters to attend to."

A scowl spread across her pretty face. For the past year her father had been pushing more and more responsibility onto her while he did little. "Like staring out the window at nothing all day?" she said, her annoyance clear in her voice.

He turned to look at her. "Im busy thinking. I've given you more than enough training to handle things on your own."

"About what? The portal again?" she asked, though she already knew. "That's not as important as running the business." He had slowly become more and more focused on the portal, almost obsessing about it while she was left to run the business.

"I'll decide what is and isn't important. You've done a great job with managing our money, but you don't understand everything yet." he said, his tone firm.

She let out an exasperated sigh. "But like I've told you so many times already, the portal will not help us make money. We need to focus on growing the business, not some old artifact!" They had fought many times about the same argument. Bermil was so focused on the portal that it seemed like he didn;t how much money they wasted on finding out more information about it. Now that they had a deal with Dorian, his obsession seemed to be worse than ever before.

He put his hand on her shoulder. "Talia, I've explained so many times before. Money isn't everything. This portal could lead to something big, or not. It doesn't matter, as long as we discover what's on the other side. I've spent my life making countless deals, earning as many credits as possible. Now, I want to focus on discovery and exploration."

"But-" she said before he cut her off.

"No, this is final. I'm your father, and you'll do what I say. Now, you're dismissed." he said, gesturing to the door.

She opened her mouth to argue with him, but decided that it was pointless. She walked to the door and left his office.

Walking down the hall, she threw the datapad in frustration. It hit the ground, breaking. She kept walking, not bothering to pick it back up. They had fought so many times, but she knew that things weren't going to improve.

She looked at the communicator on her wrist, and was disappointed to see that there were no messages.

"What's taking so long?" she said to herself. She had been expecting to hear from the group of pirates that she had made a deal with.

Her father clearly wasn't going to return to the smart, cunning businessman that he was when she was a child. It was up to her to ensure that they continued to grow and prosper. For that reason, she had made the decision to finally take over. She had thought about it for a very long time, but when Dorian showed up she knew that it was time. She had contacted a small group of pirates to attack the tower. She would shut down the defenses, leaving her father vulnerable. She didn't want to kill him, only to imprison him. However, he was a very skilled fighter, as he had paid many trainers to teach him to defend himself. She knew she could never beat him in a fight, which is why she hired the pirates.

Unfortunately, it seemed that she would have to wait a little longer, as the pirates were taking their sweet time getting to the planet.

***

Dorian had spent a lot of time with Zoe in her room after having sex with her, but the day was still young and he had things to do. Specifically, mating.

They said goodbye to each other and he left the room, trying to decide which girl he would visit next.

His decision was quickly made up for him when he saw that Natasha, the brunette with D cup breasts, was already waiting for him outside of Zoe's room.

"Hello master." she said with a kind smile. "I've been waiting." She was completely naked.

"Oh uh, sorry about that. I was actually getting ready to come visit you." he replied, his cheeks slightly red from the sight of her curvy naked body. She was slightly older than him, and had a very motherly quality to her.

12