Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 09

Story Info
Talia launches her attack on The Collector's tower.
5.4k words
4.62
18.5k
39

Part 9 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Three in The Collector's Tower:

"Is this all you have?" Dorian asked, standing next to Bermil as they both looked down at the items on the table.

He had spent most of the day with the older man, discussing the portal. While he was eager to use his time between breedings studying his father's artifact, he certainly wasn't going to complain about talking to the man who gave him a group of beautiful girls to impregnate.

"Unfortunately, yes." Bermil responded. They were in the most secure room of the tower, as the walls were lined with the most durable material that credits could buy. A table stood in the center of the small room, with several small objects placed carefully on display. The objects were the only artifacts that were from the time that the portal was supposedly built. "They might be few, but they can teach us quite a lot about that era."

"Such as?" Dorian questioned, beginning to become genuinely curious.

"Well, for starters we know that they are around fifty thousand years old. Whether they were created during the empire's reign or shortly after, we can't say for certain."

"The empire?"

"Yes, we can see from certain writings on the artifact that the civilization that they were created by ruled over the entire galaxy, unifying it under one allegiance. We also know that their ships were slow, taking years to travel through space. That's why I theorize that they built portals on planets after landing on them, allowing them to travel instantly." Bermil answered.

"Interesting...do they mention what might be on the other side of this portal? We could be making a huge mistake." Dorian asked.

"Not exactly, though I have my theories." Bermil said.

Before they could continue their conversation, Talia appeared at the door. "Father, there's a message for you."

"Ah, back to business then. You are dismissed Dorian, we'll talk later." He said, gesturing to the door.

Dorian left the room, giving them privacy. He walked down the hallway, trying to debate between having sex with Floria or going to study his father's artifact.

The choice was made for him when he turned a corner and was ambushed by Floria. He wasn't expecting her, which allowed her to use his surprise to push him against the wall. She was a gymnast, making her lean and toned. Her gorgeous body was complemented by the fact that she only wore her tight black panties and bra, as most of the harem usually did.

"Hey what the...!" He started before being cut off.

"You knocked up everyone else before me?!? ME?!" She yelled, holding him there.

He looked into her furious eyes, a few strands of her blonde hair falling over the right eye. "Well... what if I said I was saving the best for last?"

She let out an angry yell before letting go of him, raising her hand to punch him. He caught it, using it to spin her around so that she was now against the wall. He held her there the same way she had held him. "Let go of me asshole!"

He felt her firm body as he held her, her smooth skin brushing against his. She was struggling with him, trying to break free. He felt himself becoming very aroused, and he reached down to unzip his jumpsuit to free his steadily hardening cock.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She said as his erection popped out, pressing against her crotch.

"You were fine with pinning me, so it's only fair that I pin you. Plus, if you're so angry that I haven't fucked you, we might as well do it now." He responded.

"Well I didn't mean right now!" Floria yelled at him as she continued to struggle.

He ignored her, only responding by pulling her black panties aside. His cock was touching her labia, and he could feel her getting wet, making him wonder if she actually had a submissive side.

He moved his hips back to line up his cock before sinking into her tight athletic pussy. He opened his mouth in pleasure as he pushed into her, feeling the exquisite texture of her vaginal walls.

Rather than letting out a cry like he expected, she let out a low moan as he penetrated her. When he reached her cervix, he watched as the angry look in her eyes momentarily turned into desire.

He rocked his hips in a slow steady motion, feeling his cock caressing her insides.

"You better...stop..." she said, though the look in her eyes told him everything he needed to know.

He pulled out slightly before quickly pushing in again, beginning his steady thrusts. It only took a few deep plunges into her pussy until her anger disappeared, replaced with an expression of bliss.

Seeing the pleasure in her eyes, he moved his hands down to her thighs before picking her up, pressing her against the wall as his thrusts became rougher. He began moaning, his cock tingling with ecstasy.

"S...see? Isn't my body...the best? You...should have chosen me...first!" She managed to say as he fucked her.

Hips hips moved quickly, desperately thrusting into her tight vagina. All he could think about was breeding her, releasing his potent cum inside of her fertile womb.

As his thrusts became wild and uncontrollable, she wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling nothing but an overwhelming primal lust for his cum. Her pussy worked his cock as he rammed over and over into her, practically trying to drag his seed out.

He was roughly fucking her against the wall, not caring if any of the guards walked passed them. They both were too focused on mating to notice.

"Y..yes! I want..you to cum..inside!" She said, letting her head fall back to rest against the wall as her pussy was pounded. "My body is..made to..bare your children..!"

Her words were all that were needed to push him over the edge, and he felt his cock squeeze in extreme pleasure as he came, ropes of sperm gushing as deep as possible into her sexy gymnast body.

Her legs tightened around his waist as she accepted his seed into her, letting it get her pregnant.

He held her up against the wall as his orgasm lasted, taking several seconds to fade. When it did, he turned around and let himself slide to the floor with her in his lap.

She pressed herself close against his chest, keeping his cock inside of her. "We're going to make...the most beautiful babies..." she said, closing her eyes.

***

Day Four in The Collector's Tower:

Talia crept towards the giant bed in the center of the harem area where Dorian was currently laying down, passed out after a rough session of baby making. In her hand she held a dagger.

The pirates would arrive very soon, and she was running out of time to clear up loose ends.

As she crept closer she was careful to pay attention to her footing, not wanting him to wake up before she got to him.

When she was only a few feet away from the bed, the door to the room slid open. Talia quickly concealed the small weapon as Zoe entered, walking across the harem area to the door of her personal quarters. Zoe only gave a quick glance and a nod of acknowledgement to Talia. None of the girls in the harem particularly liked Talia due to her attitude of superiority, though they all knew that they needed to respect her as she was The Collector's daughter.

Zoe wordlessly entered her room, clearly unaware of the weapon that Talia was concealing. Fortunately for Dorian, however, the sounds of the doors opening and shutting were enough to disturb his sleep.

"W..what.." he said as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. The last thing he remembered was falling asleep while holding Floria in his arms. As his vision cleared, he saw Talia standing close by, concern clear on her face. "How did I get here?"

Talia didn't respond for a moment, obviously trying to make up her mind about something. When she did, she cleared her throat and straightened up to her usual stature, acting as if nothing had happened. "I had the cyborgs move you and Floria to your beds after we found you...together...in the hallway. You should know better than to do something like that in public."

Ignoring her obvious disgust at his actions, he was surprised at a specific part of what she had said. "Those guards are cyborgs? That actually makes a lot of sense..." He asked, recalling how disciplined they all acted. Then something occurred to him. "Are they...conscious?"

"Yes, they still retain a very limited consciousness, though they can be forcibly put into hibernation from our control center. Not only that, but father had all of them castrated so that there wouldn't be any 'accidents' with your little harem, if that's what you're worried about." She replied.

The thought both sickened and surprised Dorian, as he never thought that Bermil would be capable of doing that to someone, let alone his entire guard force. He reminded himself that he needed to be a lot more careful around these people.

Wanting to put the thought of cock removal out of his head for obvious reasons, Dorian changed the subject. "Well speaking of your father, I'm guessing you're here to tell me that Bermil wants to talk with me, right?"

She shook her head. "Not at all. I'm actually here to inform you that father is busy, which means you have a few hours to yourself. He also wanted me to congratulate you on impregnating the entire Harem. As agreed, you are free to leave until they give birth, though father would prefer if you waited until he is no longer busy so that he can speak with you."

"I understand. I'll wait until he's able to talk before I go." Dorian replied.

"Understood, I'll inform him." Talia said before turning to leave.

Dorian got up and stretched. Finally, he had time to study his father's artifact.

He left the room and navigated the corridors of the tower until he reached the door that contained what he was looking for. Unlocking it with a keycard that Bermil has given him, he entered. Inside was a large circular room, with a pedestal in the center. On top of the pedestal was an apple-sized metallic cylinder which Dorian realized was the artifact.

He approached it carefully, not sure what to expect. He reached the pedestal, reaching out with a nervous hand. He touched it, pausing to see what would happen.

He waited, expecting it to activate in some way. It didn't.

He looked at it, disappointment creeping into his thoughts.

"Hello?" He said out loud. "Are you there?"

He thought back to when The Collector informed him that the artifact was an AI, and worry started to fill him as he wondered if he had been lied to.

Dorian nearly jumped when a voice came from the cylindrical device, interrupting his thoughts. "Yes? What do you want?" It said in an artificial female voice.

He stared at it in shock, only snapping out of it when he realized his mouth was hanging open. "You're real...I don't even know where to begin..."

"I know, I'm quite incredible aren't I?" The AI said, laughing to itself. "How about we start with this, who are you?"

"Well, I'm Dorian. I was told that you were created by my father..."

The artifact was quiet for a few seconds before responding. "No you're not."

He looked at it, confused. "Um, I'm not sure what you mean. I really am Dorian."

"It's true that my purpose is to wait for Dorian, but you're not him. He's someone who is supposed to be a great man, a being of immense power and potential. I'm supposed to help him grow and control his power."

His face turned slightly red. "Well I might not be what you expected but I really am Dorian!"

"Prove it then." The female voice said as a tiny compartment slid open on the side of the cylinder, allowing a short needle to extend. "Prick your finger."

He was angry, but he complied. He pushed his thumb against the tiny needle, barely feeling it break his skin. The needle took an almost microscopic amount of blood, sucking it into the cylinder.

The AI processed it, analyzing his DNA. "The blood of the Creator has been found, which means you were telling the truth." It said, sounding surprised. "That means...good god, I've got a LOT of work to do..."

"Hey!" Dorian yelled, "I didn't come here to be insulted!"

"Right, sorry about that. Look, if you're Dorian then that means that you are my master. With your identity confirmed I can answer any of your questions. I'm not allowed to give anyone information except you."

Dorian folded his arms. "The Collector already told me that you've been telling him all about me and my heritage."

"Oh...right...sorry. He just seemed so interested, I couldn't help myself." The AI said.

He rolled his eyes. "Right. Telling him actually helped me this time, but it could have put me in danger. Don't do it again, alright?"

"Fine, I'll try to be more secretive around other people." She said, sounding reluctant. "Now do you want me to tell you about your father or what?"

Dorian was just about to say yes, when an alarm began to screech, causing him to cover his ears quickly. "What the hell?"

***

Talia's hands moved over the security controls, disabling the weapons on the outside of the tower and forcing the cyborg guards into hibernation mode. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to shut down the alarm in time, but it hardly mattered now. The pirates had arrived.

***

Dorian ran down the hall, trying to reach The Chimera to ensure that Callie was safe. He opened the docking port to enter the ship, but Callie was standing on the other side.

"I was just about to go looking for you!" She said as she embraced him.

"Really? I was looking for you too. What's going on?" He questioned as they separated.

"I think the tower is under attack, The Chimera's sensors are detecting several fighters heading towards us! The tower's defenses aren't firing though, I think something went wrong." She replied.

Dorian walked past her and entered the ship. "In that case, I guess it's time to see how well The Chimera's defenses work."

Callie entered as well, walking with him to the cockpit. "But we've never even been in a space battle before!"

He started up the ship's thrusters, undocking from the tower. "We might as well get some practice."

The ship drifted from the tower before turning towards the incoming fighters. Callie left the cockpit, running down the hallway until she reached the room that held the controls to the turret on the top of the ship.

Dorian first tried to contact the tower, but there was no reply. He then tried to contact the incoming fighters, but they didn't answer. Instead, they opened fire on The Chimera.

He tried spinning the ship, hoping to avoid most of the shots. The Chimera wasn't the most nimble ship, however, and still took some damage.

Callie shot back, causing one of the fighters to erupt in an explosion, destroying it. The fighters were fast, and the others managed to dodge the rest of her shots as they turned away.

Moving quickly, they came in for another attack run, bombarding The Chimera. The ship shook violently, and warning lights began flashing. Dorian gritted his teeth, maneuvering to follow them as they sped away again.

This time, Callie managed to destroy two more ships, lowering their number to three remaining fighters.

Seeing that half of their force had been wiped out by The Chimera's ancient defenses, the lead fighter broke off from the other two and sped towards the tower. The other two moved in, preventing Dorian from pursuing the leader.

They came from the front of The Chimera, peppering the ship's surface with blaster fire. Dorian did his best to spin and dodge while Callie fired back.

They were about to speed past the ship when Callie shot down one of them. It was too close to The Chimera when it exploded, however, and the debris slammed into them, obliterating the top turret.

"Oh no...captain! We lost our defenses!" She yelled.

Dorian grimmised, his mind working fast to come up is a new plan. He saw the other fighter turning back around to come at them again, and realized that he had only one option.

The fighter sped towards them, rocking them with blaster bolts. This time though, Dorian didn't dodge. He kept moving forward, straight at the enemy ship.

It continued blasting them until it was time to turn away to begin another attack run. However, just as it was about to turn and fly passed them, Dorian pulled to the left on the controls as far as possible, swinging the back of the ship right in the path that the fighter was flying. It smashed into them, exploding on impact.

The Chimera violently shook as multiple fires erupted in the back of the ship. Callie grabbed an extinguisher and went to work on putting them out as Dorian flew back to the tower, docking with it.

The leader's fighter was already docked, which meant that he was inside the tower.

Dorian leapt up from the controls and ran out of the cockpit. "Keep putting out those fires, I'm going after the leader!" he yelled to Callie. Before she could reply Dorian had already opened the docking port.

He ran down the halls, looking for any sign of the intruder. He passed many of the cybernetic guards that were standing completely still, their heads slumped downwards. They clearly weren't going to help him.

"Dorian?" A voice came from his wrist communicator, and he was relieved to realize that it was The Collector's voice.

He stopped running and held his arm near his mouth to speak through the device. "Yes! I'm here! Where are you?"

"I was studying the artifacts that I showed you yesterday when the alarm sounded. I managed to seal and lock the door, but now someone is trying to get inside. Hurry!" Bermil said, the urgency in his voice clear.

Dorian took off running once again, navigating the tower's many corridors until he reached the door that Bermil had locked himself behind. Just as he had said, there was a large man trying to get inside.

He looked to be heavily muscled, with many scars. He wore a black patched up jacket that reached his knees, with the right sleeve missing, revealing a robotic arm.

The man was slashing at the door with a two handed cutting device in the shape of an axe with it's blade being made out of some type of blue energy. When he realized that his slashing was doing absolutely nothing to the very expensive door, he stopped swinging and turned his attention towards the keypad, leaning the axe against the door. He tore it off, revealing the inner circuitry inside the wall. He reached with his robotic hand, the fingers splitting apart into several tiny limbs that he used to begin rewiring the circuits.

Realizing what the man was doing, Dorian knew he didn't have much time until the door was unlocked. He ran forward, hoping to surprise the man.

He saw Dorian coming at the last second and threw himself back, rolling out of the way.

Dorian wasted no time, already moving in for another strike. The man responded by kicking him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him and sending him backwards. The man used the opportunity to rush and pick up the axe to defend himself.

He swung the axe, and Dorian parried it with his energy sword. They both swung at each other, countering and dodging each other. Dorian was able to hold his own, but it was clear that the other man had much more experience fighting.

The stranger was able to get the upper hand when Dorian made a tiny mistake, opening his defenses too much. The axe swung, knocking Dorian's energy blade to the side. There wasn't enough time to bring the sword back up to a defensive position before the man could strike a killing blow, and Dorian knew it. Running off of pure instinct, he turned his left hand towards the man, using his power to shoot a flame. It collided with the man's face, burning him.

The men let out a loud cry of pain and put his hand to his face, dropping his axe. Dorian quickly realized it was his change to end the fight, and he slashed at the man's stomach, leaving a deep cut. The stranger stumbled back in pain before sliding down against the wall.

12