Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 19

Story Info
Dorian's actions catch up to him and he pays the price.
4.2k words
4.35
12.8k
23

Part 19 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten days earlier:

Concentrating, Dorian felt time slowing down around him. He had been practicing nonstop since dropping Aya off at The Collector's Tower.

He felt his energy melt away, causing him to stumble forward as time returned to normal.

"Good job master!" His AI Hex said encouragingly. "Though you need to work on your stamina. What good are all these powers if you nearly lose consciousness every time you use them?"

Dorain rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, I know." He replied dismissively. "How long until we reach Yarrin?"

"Like I told you a few hours ago-" Hex's words were cut short when the ship was rocked violently by blaster shots.

"The hell?!"

A second series of explosions ripped though the ship, throwing Dorian to the floor violently.

Having only been repaired by scavenged parts, it didn't take much before The Chimera's thrusters were powered down by the attack.

"Master, we have an enemy ship approaching..." Hex announced.

"I kinda noticed, Hex!" Dorain replied sarcastically as he scrambled to his feet.

"They're preparing to board..." she stated.

He grabbed his electric sword before running to the airlock. "How much time do I have?"

"Not much, without our thrusters they'll be here any second. They're already extending their docking port."

Dorian tightened his grip on his blade as he heard the two ships connect with a screech. He heard footprints coming closer, before a loud bang rang out from the other side of the airlock. They were trying to get in.

"Hex, shoot their extending bridge!" Dorian commanded.

"I'm sorry master, but all of our turrets were damaged in the crash. There's nothing I can do."

Before he could even reply, the airlock door slid open quickly. Dorian's eyes widened in surprise when he saw the four individuals on the other side.

"Well look who it is," a girl with fiery orange-red hair and a long black jacket said, "it's our little rapist..."

"Hehra..." Dorian said, glaring at her. He hadn't expected her to be able to find him, though he was far more surprised to see the three other individuals, all of which had been sent to a peacekeeper prison the last time he saw them.

The black haired woman to Hehra's right was her lover, Mihoko, who he had knocked up while interrogating her.

The second woman was Zahara, who he had impregnated after she pulled a mutiny on her best friend's cargo ship. She still had the same green hair with shaved sides as when he had turned her over to the peacekeepers.

The final intruder was Gursaw, the muscular pirate who had attacked The Collector's Tower at Talia's command. He was removing his robotic arm from the airlock control panel, the tiny mandibles returning to the shape of a hand. He glared at Dorian, the large burn scar still visible on his face from their fight.

"You don't know how long it took to track you down." Hehra said, casually holding a large blaster.

"How the hell did you break them out?" Dorian asked, taking a step backwards.

Hehra aimed the blaster at him. "Don't move. You didn't think I'd just leave Mihoko locked up in a peacekeeper fortress, did you? It was easier than you think, considering that she managed to make some friends while inside." She explained, gesturing to her allies. "Apparently they wanted revenge on you just as much as me and her."

Zahara took a step toward him. "You forced me to be a mother! I never wanted that!"

Hehra held her back.

"Is the child...alive?" Dorian asked cautiously, his curiosity getting the better of him.

"Yes, your little rape-produced children are safe and healthy." Mihoko said smugly. "But you're going to pay for knocking us up. I've waited for this for a long time."

"What're you planning to do to me?" He replied, readying his sword. He wasn't going to go down without a fight. Or so he thought at least...

With a quick pull of the trigger, Hehra shot a bolt of electricity that sent Dorian screaming to the floor, before going limp as he lost consciousness.

***

He groaned as he opened his eyes, still feeling the effects of being stunned. When his mind cleared, he looked down to realize that he was completely naked with his arms shackled behind his back. Only the ankle tracker that The Collector has given him remained on his body.

"Where...am I..?" He said, mostly to himself. He realized that there was a girl guarding him, as he was currently inside of some kind of metal cell.

"He's awake!" The girl shouted.

Dorian struggled to get to his feet, unable to use his hands.

Only a few moments passed before Mihoko entered the cell, smirking at his naked body. "That's a good look for you, but somethings missing..." she said, holding a metal collar. She approached, hooking it tightly around his neck."There, now you're perfect!"

"Mihoko...what's going-" he was cut off when he pulled the chain that was hooked to his collar, causing him to stumble forwards.

"Come on, we're going to the market."

She led him out of the cell, causing him to realize that he was inside of a ship. He followed her closely, looking for ways to escape.

Dorian squinted as they descended the landing ramp, the bright sun being a sharp contrast to the dark ship interior. All hope for a speedy escape was lost when he vision focused, allowing him to see the vast slave market that lay before him. Hundreds of people walked about, either showing off their bound human livestock or inspecting them for purchase. The occasional breeze made the countless tapestries and banners flutter in the desert wind. Ships of all sizes and qualities rose and landed at various landing pads, disturbing the dusty sand.

Mihoko pulled on the chain leash, leading him down the ramp. Many people passed them as they walked, including finely clothed nobility, harsh slavers, castrated servants, and scantily clad female slaves.

Many masters were yelling as they walked the wide paths of the market, trying to bring in potential buyers for the collared men and women next to them.

After several minutes of walking, they reached the edge of the markets, which gradually transitioned into elaborately decorated tents. Mihoko pulled him into one of the largest tents.

"Here he is, as promised." She announced as they entered.

The tent was the size of a large rectangular room, with a rug acting as the floor. Several jeweled chairs were scattered along the walls, where Hehra, Zahara, Gursaw, and two other unknown girls sat, having a discussion that his entrance had apparently interrupted.

They all stood up, and Mihoko pulled him into the middle of the tent.

"So this is the man who I've heard so much about?" One of the unknown women said, looking him up and down. She approached him, getting in close. "Hello pet, my name is Shing Nenmi, but you'll only refer to me as Mistress, or Master. That is, if I chose to purchase you." She said with an arrogant grin. She had black hair pulled back into a long ponytail, with two carefully shaped strands on the side of her face. With C cupped breasts and wide hips, her toned body was concealed only by a thin, intricately detailed black kimono and thigh high boots.

Hehra stepped in. "If? We had a deal."

Shing smirked at the fiery-haired women, her pouty lips curing into a smile. "Calm yourself, beautiful, I like to inspect my studs before taking them home." She said, putting her hands on Dorian's chest. "Hmm, firm. I like that." She then moved downwards, her hands on his thighs. "What's wrong? Are you shy?" She said, looking at his non erect cock.

Zahara looked to the girl Dorian had never seen before. "Zuin, get him up."

Obeying her command, the girl got in close, though Shing stopped her. "I am more than capable of getting my slaves hard."

Hehra laughed. A short, harsh laugh. "I don't doubt it. However, Zuin has never met him before. I'm sure you'd be interested in seeing a daughter meet her beloved father for the first time, wouldn't you, miss Nenmi?"

Dorian looked at Zuin in complete surprise. She had a similar hairstyle to Zahara, though with blue dye, and she was wearing a tight black bodysuit.

With Shing moved aside, Zuin got in close. "So, you're my father? I expected more..." she said, brushing his cock lightly with her finger. "Don't you like how your daughter turned out?"

"Hehra...please make her stop.." he said, feeling his cock twitch.

Noticing the movement, Zuin giggled. "So you do, don't you? Do you like my...tight...suit?" She said, rubbing her hands down her sides. "You can practically see everything, can't you?"

"Zuin...don't."

"Do you like my...firm...perky...breasts?" She said as she fondled them. She then turned around, bending over as she looked back at him, rubbing her asscheeks. "Or do you like my round, perfectly shaped ass more? Huh daddy?"

Dorian forced himself to look away from his daughter's slutty performance, his cock shamefully hardening as it became fully erect.

Shing Nenmi stepped between them, looking at his erection. "Well, that will certainly work for my purposes. Tell me, pet, how would you like to be my stud?" She said, dragging a finger along the underside of his shaft, feeling it twitch at her touch.

Dorian looked into her eyes. "So...what? I'm going to be your sex slave?"

Shing's pouty lips smirked once more. "In a way, yes. The thing is, I run a very special kind of business. I have women from all over the galaxy paying me to breed with my studs. Some are single and want a baby on their own, some have infertile partners, and some are just cheating sluts." She said, enjoying how his cock twitched at her words. "But one thing is for certain; the moment I buy you, I'll have no need for any other slave. See, your kind captors have informed me of your very special DNA. Do you know how much women will pay to be knocked up by you? Someone who's children grow faster in the womb? Someone who can inseminate them on the first try every single time, even if the woman is sterile? Even Zuin here is an example of how special your children are, having already reached sexual maturity."

He was glaring at her, though he had to admit, her words were quickly filling him with lust.

"As my pet, you're going to spend your days knocking up all types of women, whenever I want you to. I own your cock." Shing continued.

Hehra quickly stepped in. "Actually, you will own his cock. We still need to finalize the contract."

"Ah, of course. I'll take him, have him brought to my ship while I sign." Shing replied.

In response, Hehra nodded to Mihoko, who pulled on his leash to lead him out of the tent.

"Bye bye daddy! Hope you enjoy making me some siblings!" Zuin called to him, laughing cruelly.

***

"This really is what you deserve." Mihoko said as she pushed him into the cell aboard Shing's ship. "You happily forced your baby into me, and now you're going to be forced to breed against your will for the rest of your life. Hope you enjoy being someone's pet!"

Dorian got close to the bars. "Mihoko...is our child happy?" He asked, unable to contain his curiosity.

She turned away from him and began to walk out. "You'll never see her now that you're nothing but a slave."

***

The journey lasted only a few days, though they felt like weeks. His arms were still bound behind his back, unable to relieve his pulsing cock while thoughts of his new life as a breeding stud ran though his mind.

Shing stopped by his cell once a day to taunt him about being her new property, mentioning her fortress compound on The Mist World of Uron. Dorian had never been there before, though as soon as they arrived he could see that the planet certainly lived up to its name. Being led out of the ship and onto the rooftop landing pad by his chain leash, he looked down at the strange surface. A vast desert of charcoal colored sand spread out for miles, with massive waves of thick mist rolling over the dunes. Even with the red sun high above him, the ground was mostly concealed.

He was led through a thick steel door that was locked behind him as he entered the large stone fortress. They traversed several corridors, passing many scantily clad female guards. "Are they all women?"

"They are. You're the only remaining cock in this fortress since I sold all my other studs. Don't get any ideas though, I control who you breed with. You're not cumming without my permission."

Continuing down the corridors, they reached a large room with a throne in the center of the far wall. Several square columns lined the room, holding up the imposingly tall ceiling. An exotic slave girl sat on a red cushioned stool next to the throne, waiting patiently for her mistress. She had shoulder length black hair, with brown skin. Her sexy, toned body was covered by a light, transparent red pelvic curtain that hung in front of her crotch, hardly concealing the hairless pussy between her perfectly shaped thighs. Her medium sized breasts were on full display, while a small curtain hung over her pretty lips.

"There she is! Yasma is the only other pleasure slave here besides you, so I'm sure you two will get along." Shing explained. "Yasma! Bring my new pet his cage!"

Obeying her master, the exotic girl stood up from her stool and walked over to them, her hips swaying seductively. In her hand was a dull silver object. She kneeled, getting in close to his cock. As she reached toward him, he realized that she was holding a steel chastity cage. He jerked away, but she quickly grabbed him by the balls, holding him still. She then slowly slid the cage over his penis, engulfing his large erection. With a click, the chastity cage was locked into place, preventing his twitching cock from receiving any stimulation. With the deed done, Yasma stood up, giving him an apologetic expression.

"Very good, caged like the pet you are." Shing said, smiling sadistically. "You're going to wear that chastity cage every second that you aren't breeding. Your cock is my property now, and it's not going to feel any pleasure unless I want it to, no matter how much you squirm and beg." She said, before looking down at his ankle tracker. "Though next, we need to do something about this."

Dorian felt a slight twinge of hope. The Collector has said that a signal would transmit from the tracker if it was removed, discouraging him from running off before their deal was completed. Having Shing take it off would be the perfect way to alert Bermil to his location.

"I've seen these before." She said, studying it. "Yasma, bring me-" she began, though her request was cut off when Yasma handed her the tool she required. "Ah, good girl! Now, all I have to do is...there!"

The ankle band made a faint beep, before shutting down completely. It unlocked from his ankle, simultaneously falling to the ground and destroying Dorian's hope of being rescued.

"Perfect! Now, Yasma, escort him to his cell. I already have a few clients scheduled for tomorrow, so I suggest you get some rest."

With a nod, Yasma took hold of his chain, pulling him in the direction of one of the hallways.

As they walked down the corridors, Dorian looked her up and down. "Your name is Yasma?"

She nodded, not looking back at him.

"How long have you been her slave?" He asked, trying to ignore her swaying hips as it only made his chastity predicament worse.

"I'm not allowed to talk to you." She replied.

"Don't be like that. Just...can you help me? I need to get out of here."

She didn't reply, keeping her attention forwards.

They reached a stone staircase that led deeper into the fortress. At the bottom was a steel door, which Yasma opened to reveal a sparsely furnished room.

"Here's your cell." She said, avoiding eye contact.

He stepped inside, and she quickly closed the door behind him, hearing a click as it was locked. Looking around, he only saw a bed and a small dresser. "Well...I've really fucked myself this time..."

***

Dorian was woken up by the sound of the heavy door opening. He had spent the night with his arms still shackled behind his back, subtly rubbing his naked thighs together as he tried to ignore how desperately he needed to masturbate. His balls felt full, and he had continuously rubbed his cock against the bed cushion, frustrated that the chastity prevented him from even feeling that small sensation.

"It's time, get up." Yasma said, entering the room.

Standing, he moved to follow her as she once again led him by his chain. They ascended the stairs, continuing back down the corridor that they had traveled the previous night.

"What's going to happen to me?" He asked, his arousal reaching dangerous levels as he watched the beautiful exotic slave walking in front of him.

"It's not my place to say. The mistress will explain." She replied robotically.

"Fine..."

They reached the throne room, and entered through a door along the same wall as her imposing stone chair. Inside was a large circular chamber with a padded table in the center. Several empty countertops outlined the wall. Shing was already waiting for him, with two of her attractive guards standing by the door.

"Ah there he is! Was my pet able to get any sleep? Or were you too occupied by the thought of your locked up cock getting some attention?" She asked, laughing deviously.

Dorian glared at her, feeling his erection pulsing with lust.

Shing chuckled, snapping her fingers. The two guards grabbed him and forced him towards the table. They unlocked his wrists, watching him carefully as they guided him onto the table.

With Dorian laying on his back, the guards forced his arms above his head and locked them into steel binders connected to the table. Next, they spread his legs and locked them into place, positioning him in an X pose.

"Now, lets free your poor cock." Shing said, stepping up next him. She unlocked the chastity cage, gently sliding it off of him. His dick leaked precum. "There...so much better isn't it?" She said, lightly rubbing it with one finger. The key had a thin chain connected to it which acted as a necklace, which Shing put around her neck. She waved her hand in a dismissive gesture, causing the guards to return to their positions next to the door.

Yasma's gaze lingered on Dorian's bound form, before following her mistress's orders to leave the room.

Shing looked down at him hungrily. "Here's how this is going to go, stud. You're going to wait here patiently while I retrieve the client." She said, circling the table until she reached his head. She pulled a black ball gag out from her short kimono. "Now, this particular client requested for you to be gagged. It won't happen every time, as the client gets to decide."

"Wait...I-" he managed to say before the gag was pushed into his mouth.

"Luckily for me, this client agreed to have me stay in the room. She's a wealthy businesswoman who is single. Now wait here." She said, leaving the room. She returned after only a few moments, accompanied by a pale woman with short black hair.

The woman's eyes immediately locked on his bound form. "Is this the stud?"

"He is. I assure you, you won't be disappointed." Shing replied.

"I better not, this isn't cheap." The woman said, taking off her coat and placing it on the countertop. "And your claims better be true. I'm not wasting this body on an inferior man's baby."

"Oh trust me, it's all true. Your child will be extremely high quality."

"Good." The woman said, slipping out of her tight purple dress and exposing her attractive late-twenties body.

Dorian watched in anticipation as the woman got up onto the table, straddling his naked body.

With his cock pressed firmly against her flat stomach, she began to tease it with her fingers. "I've heard a lot about you, slave. Your seed better be worth my time."

He flexed his limbs, testing his bindings as she massaged his glands.

12