Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 21

Story Info
Dorian's secret training concludes with a violent conflict.
6.8k words
4.58
12.5k
18

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fireball burst from Dorian's open palm, launching across the room and smashing into the stone wall of his cell, adding yet another scorch mark. It had been two entire years since he had been enslaved, and he had practiced his powers as often as he was able to.

Though he felt a deep satisfaction at the fact that his imprisonment had caused him to knock up more women than he could reasonably count, he didn't go a single day without thinking about Esi, Mira, Callie, Aya, and his many children living in Bermil's tower. Did they think he was dead? That he abandoned them? He had a responsibility to return to them, and each day that passed without him escaping was a failure.

Following Yasma's advice, Dorian had submitted to Shing, pretending to be her loyal breeder as she slowly let her guard down and gave him more freedoms. Her trust had grown to the point that she no longer required his cell to be locked. He was allowed to wander a small portion of the fortress whenever he wanted to, though the guards were obviously still commanded to keep a close eye on him.

Breeding sessions were still conducted strictly, however. At the beginning of each morning, Yasma was sent to Dorian cell to inform him of the schedule for that day. She'd explain how many women he would be impregnating, and at what time. Though he had started with an average of ten women a day, the number steadily doubled as Shing's reputation increased. Though no one was aware of Dorian's identity, anyone in the galaxy who was considering a sperm donation now knew of Shing's unique stud.

However, this day was different. Yasma was late. She always entered his cell at the exact time each day, which made Dorian suspicious of her absence. Hours passed before she finally arrived, interrupting his training.

"Where have you been?" He asked, wiping sweat from his forehead. While he had improved considerably, his powers still required an abundance of stamina and focus.

Yasma took a quick glance at the fresh scorch marks before returning her gaze to Dorian. "The mistress has commanded me to inform you that you only have one appointment today."

The news was exceedingly odd, as it had never occurred before. "I..don't understand. Is Shing busy today or something?"

"No, but she made it clear that she has a very important client scheduled for you. You're going to be properly washed and prepared." Yasma replied.

"Do you know who the client is?" He asked, following her as she stepped out of the cell.

She began to lead him, swaying her exotic hips. "The mistress will explain in person." She responded. After passing a pair of scantily clad guards she got closer to Dorian, keeping her voice low. "You should be more discreet with your training. If Shing sees those scorch marks, it'll undo a year's worth of trust."

"Don't worry, she never comes to my cell. However, I've been meaning to talk to you."

"Oh?"

"I've been thinking about our problem, and I might have found a solution." He began, referring to their escape plan. They had both memorized the guards' patrol patterns and the layout of the fortress, but the final piece of the plan dealt with getting off of the planet. "Do you know if Shing kept the ankle cuff that I arrived with?"

Yasma seemed to consider it for a moment before responding. "I'm not sure, why?"

"If you can find it, we can activate it after we escape the fortress. It'll send a signal to one of my allies known as Bermil, allowing him to find our location." He explained. The mist world was harsh, and they wouldn't survive for long outside the walls of Shing's fortress. With no other settlements on the planet, the only way off would be from an outside source.

Yasma seemed intrigued by the idea. "I'll look around. If she kept it there are a few rooms it could be in, but they are all restricted to you."

"Good luck then. If you can't find it, our options are going to stay pretty limited." He said, his voice serious.

They reached the door to one of the fortress's washrooms and entered. Shing was already waiting for them. She was entirely naked, relaxing in the large stone pool. It was the first time Dorian had seen her fit body completely nude, and the sight made his caged cock twitch with arousal.

"Ah, there's my pet! Come, let's get you clean." Shing said, gesturing to the water. "Yasma, unlock him."

Following her command, Yasma removed his cockcage. She then disrobed as well, removing her overly revealing pleasure slave outfit.

Seeing Yasma's naked body quickly caused him to become erect, which he tried to conceal with his hands. Her exotic brown skin and toned body had been a continuous torment for the last two years, as he had wanted nothing more than to sleep with the gorgeous beauty.

"Excited already?" Shing said teasingly.

Dorian blushed, stepping carefully into the water to join his mistress. Yasma followed him close by.

"Yasma, clean my pet. He has to be ready for our special guest." Shing commanded, leaning back against the edge of the pool.

"Yes mistress." Yasma replied in an emotionless tone. She began to rub him down, starting with his back.

"Today is a very important day, pet." Shing said, watching them. "Everything I've built has led to this."

Dorian tried to focus on Shing words, rather than the sexy slave cleaning his naked body. "Who is the client, mistress?"

Shing grinned, seeing Yasma move from his back to his chest. "The most important woman we've ever serviced, my pet. Empress Minetta of The Ondara Empire."

Dorian stared at her, stunned. Having been born on Varia Prime, he had heard all about their main enemy. There wasn't a single citizen in the Varian empire who didn't know about Minetta's legendary father, who wrecked havoc and destruction across the galaxy, nearly doubling the Ondara Empire. When he finally died, Dorian's homeworld threw a massive celebration.

Shing continued to explain as Yasma moved onto Dorian's legs. "It's been a very closely guarded secret, but Empress Minetta is sterile. Her private doctors have attempted to assist her in becoming pregnant, but they've had no success. She is unable to produce an heir. That is, until she became aware of my services."

Yasma switched her attention to his cock, startling him slightly and snapping him out of his thoughts as she began to rub his erection. While only rubbing with the intention to clean, the movements still sent tingles of pleasure through him.

Shing watched as her slave cleaned her stud's cock. "With your extremely high fertility, she intends to use your sperm to get pregnant with an heir. She's heard of our success with other women who were sterile, as I'm sure you remember."

Dorian nodded, feeling Yasma's hands on his member. Just as he began to let out an involuntary moan, she removed her hands.

"He's clean now, mistress." Yasma announced, showing no emotion.

"Good. So, my pet, you will put a baby in the empress's belly. She has requested for you to be bound, so if you behave I'll reward you well." Shing explained, grinning deviously. With her C cup breasts above the water, Dorian could see how firm and perfectly shaped they were.

"Yes mistress, I understand." He replied in mock submissiveness.

"You better. This deal will determine our future, so I suggest that you make her happy."

***

Less than an hour later, Dorian had been brought to the breeding chamber. There, he waited alone.

The heavy doors opened, and a group of armored guards wearing the symbol of The Ondara Empire on their breastplates. Helmets concealed their entire heads, while their bodysuits covered the rest of their bodies. They marched into the room, lining the circular wall of the room. Next, a woman entered, wearing expensive looking clothing. She looked to be in her late twenties, with chin length dark blue hair, matching her famous father's hair color. Her clothes didn't conceal much, as large openings designed into her outfit showed off her perfectly toned stomach and navel. Her slightly pale skin looked incredibly soft, complimenting her gorgeous body.

The Empress approached Dorian, eyeing his naked body. "So, you're the stud?" She asked, addressing him directly.

Standing in front of the daughter of a man he had heard about since childhood caused his voice to become lost in his throat, though he quickly regained control over himself. "Yes, your majesty."

"Hmm, very well, you'll do." She replied, smirking at him as she made a hand gesture to her guards.

The guards approached him, seizing him by his forearms.

"What the-" Dorian started to say as they grabbed him.

One of the guards unhooked a coil of dark rope from his belt, using it to tie Dorian's arms to his sides before they pushed him onto the padded table.

The empress snapped her figures, causing a female guard to remove her helmet and kneel down in front of her master. Obviously very accustomed to her commands, the guard leaned in and began to lick between Empress Minnetta's legs, causing her to bite her sultry lip.

Dorian watched as the guard ate out the Empress, noticing his cock rising.

The female guard was clearly skilled with her mouth, as it didn't take long for Minnetta to let out a moan.

"That's enough." She commanded, pushing the guard's head away. A thin string of saliva hung from the tip of the guard's mouth, stretching from Minnetta's clit.

Fully hard and tied up, Dorian eagerly gazed at The Empress as she climbed onto the padded table, using her guards to assist her. She moved elegantly, a smug look on her face as she peered down at him as if she owned him. Technically she did, as his sperm had been bought and paid for by the young monarch.

She mounted his bound waist, her smooth thighs pressed against his hips and hands. His cock pressed up against her firm belly, twitching as if it knew it was close to her womb. "Well, slave, are you going to be the one to give me an heir?"

Arms bound to his sides, he had little choice in the matter. Not that he would even consider refusing, however, as the mere thought of knocking up the gorgeous ruler on top of him filled his nude body with desire. "I will...your majesty."

Minneta placed her delicate hand on his member, holding it against her stomach while stroking it lightly. "Many have tried. Is your sperm worthy enough to sire my successor?"

His balls ached at the thought of his child becoming a future Emperor or Empress. "Trust me..I'll knock you up..."

"Hmm...you better." She said, lifting herself so her pussy was above his waiting rod. With the brief oral treatment from her guard's experienced tongue, her vagina was already wet and ready to be used.

Feeling her nearly dripping pussylips against his tip, he bit his lip in anticipation.

Moving slowly, she sank down onto his cock, taking inch after inch as she released an involuntary groan. Her vagina muscles clenched and quivered, feeling his length penetrating deep into her tight body.

Dorian gasped as his tip hit her cervix, hilting her completely. He arched his back slightly, clenching at the pleasure of plunging his cock into a powerful Empress.

Minnetta closed her eyes for a moment, savoring the sensation of having her cunt filled completely. She then put her hands on his bound chest, using him to steady herself as she began to move her hips.

The motion slowly milked his cock, making his toes curl in bliss.

"I have to admit...your cock...is better than most of...my slaves'..." she said, her perky breasts slightly bouncing in rhythm with her movements.

There was little Dorian could do except lay back and enjoy the sensation of having his cock inside of the beautiful Empress. He watched her body rock back and forth, grinding his member inside of her tight tunnel.

Her breath became heavier as she increased her pace, her grinding motions slowly morphing into thrusts.

He watched her pretty face redden in arousal, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. He could feel every inch of her vagina walls caressing his length, slick with her juices.

The guards watched dutifully, unflinching at the sight of their lovemaking. The scene was clearly something that they were used to, as the only change in their firm stance was the slight bulges in the bodysuits of the males.

"Y..your pussy...is amazing..." he moaned, his cock steadily inching towards his inevitable climax.

"You better...not cum yet..." Minneta responded, looking down deviously at him. "I paid a...considerable amount for...your cock..."

Her words let a trickle of panic seep into him, as he knew that he wouldn't last much longer. The young Empress obviously had a substantial amount of experience, as her royal pussy was quickly milking him to completion.

Catching the quick glimpse of alarm in his eyes, she smiled cruelly and began to speed up further.

"I..can't..."

She interrupted him by pulling his cock nearly all the way out of her pussy, before slamming back down onto it, the tip smashing into her cervix.

He opened his mouth as the motion sent a burst of pleasure through his cock, practically throwing him towards orgasm.

Unfortunately for him the thrust was only the beginning, as she followed it up with another, and another, slamming down hard each time.

Dorian clenched his bound hands into fist, forcing himself not to pass over the edge of climax.

Her pussy engulfed his entire length each time, pounding it into her young body. "D..don't...cum yet...or else..."

He gritted his teeth, using all of his concentration to fight against the bursts of pleasure. Her pussy felt way too good.

The elegant Empress had revealed her true self, ramming her pussy down in a sexual fervor. "N..not yet..!"

While he desperately struggled to stay on the edge of orgasm, his body wanted nothing more than to cum.

"J..just a l..little...more....and..." she began to say between violent thrusts, "..aaaand...cum..!"

Letting out a loud groan, Dorian let himself pass over his limit, cumming hard. His moan grew into a scream as sperm rocketed uncontrollably out of his cock.

The Empress reached her own orgasm, feeling his extremely potent seed splashing into her nearly sterile womb, forcefully finding an egg. Having been tormented for so long by knowing she was barren, the sensation of finally being able to be fertilized sent her into a convulsing climax as she fulfilled her biological duty. Her bloodline would continue.

The guards watched as Dorian finished inside of their Empress, now unable to conceal their envy. Their bulges were too prominent to miss, while the female guard clasped her hands near her crotch, subtly rocking her hips.

With his eyes rolling back in his head, Dorian felt nothing but pure ecstasy as he emptied his balls into the young Empress, knowing that he was knocking her up with his seed. His child would be her heir.

His vision blurred as he became lightheaded. The last thing he felt before allowing himself to slip into unconsciousness was Minnetta's beautiful young body collapsed on top of him.

***

An hour after Dorian awakened in his cell, one of Shing's guards opened the door. "Come. The mistress summons you."

Confused, he got up from his bed. "Where's Yasma?"

"With the mistress. Now, follow. That's an order." She replied emotionlessly.

Yasma had always been the one to retrieve him from his cell. The sudden change unnerved him, though he obeyed and followed.

The guard led him up to the main floor and into the large main room of the fortress, where Shing sat in her heavily decorated throne. However, Dorian's eyes were immediately drawn to Yasma, who was completely naked and restrained in a mobile rack that held her upside down, with her arms tied behind her back and her sensual brown legs spread far apart into a T position. Her gorgeous mouth was gagged, and saliva dripped down her face. Her clitless pussy was on full display, the lips slightly parted from her bound position.

"There's my stud!" Shing said as he was brought before her. "You did very well with our last client. I've been informed that the Empress quite enjoyed receiving your seed. Her doctors have already confirmed her pregnancy, which they previously thought to be impossible."

"What're you doing to her?" Dorian asked firmly, eyeing Yasma's quivering body.

Shing held up a finger. "We'll get to that, stud. Your success with Minnetta has brought a massive boost to my reputation. Because of you, every woman in the Ondaran Empire will think of one name when considering a sperm donor service: Shing Nenmi!" She exclaimed, standing up with a twitching smile. "I've waited to reach this point for so long...which brings us to why I've summoned you."

With a hand gesture from the mistress, a scantily clad female guard approached Shing, holding a container that he recognized as a sperm collector.

"Your reward." Shing said, her eyes squinting deviously. "I'm sure you've seen hundreds of these containers during your countless milkings, though this is the one from your latest." The guard handed her the container. "Well, to be honest, this'll be a reward for both of us. My obedient little pleasure slave here is going to take your sperm and birth your child, while simultaneously producing me another stud to milk when it reaches maturity. If she gives birth to a girl, we'll simply try again."

Dorian watched as Shing placed her unoccupied hand on Yasma's smooth inner thigh, making her squirm. He couldn't deny that the thought of his child growing inside of the gorgeous exotic slave made his caged cock perk up with arousal, though he didn't like the fact that his future child would be another slave to Shing.

Shing held the container over Yasma's exposed vagina. "Looks like your dick likes the idea. I bet it wishes it wasn't locked up.." she said, laughing. "At least you can enjoy seeing your cum enter her."

Yasma struggled, lifting her bound head to watch helplessly as Shing tilted the container, taking her time before Dorian's sperm poured over the edge, dripping a steady viscous stream directly into her pussy. She thrashed, feeling his extremely fertile seed slipping between her labia and leaking down her vaginal canal, going deeper and deeper until it reached her young womb.

The sight of his cum being poured into her beautiful body drove his cock crazy, becoming painfully hard inside his chastity cage.

The exotic brown girl let out an involuntary moan into her gag, her thighs quivering as she felt his sperm fertilize her womb. She would be the mother of his child, whether she wanted to or not.

Shing laughed, clearly taking enjoyment of her slave's bound torment. The decision to get pregnant was no longer Yasma's, as her mistress held her fate solely in her cruel hands.

***

Dorian once again stood before Shing's throne. Two weeks had passed since Yasma's artificial insemination. His unique DNA had caused the pregnancy to progress quickly, as she now seemed to be in her second trimester.

"You've got a busy day ahead of you, stud." she announced. Yasma was sitting on her lap, only a thin cloth hanging from her waist to conceal her exotic pussy. Shing gently stroked her slave's pregnant belly, smiling smugly at him. She deeply enjoyed teasing him with the fact that his unborn child was her property, and would be used to breed whoever his master desired.

The sight both aroused and infuriated Dorian. He'd had enough. Today was the day he was breaking free, with or without Yasma's help. He had trained tirelessly since his enslavement, allowing him to use his powers without fainting immediately. He finally felt as though he was ready, though there was only one way to know for sure.

Shing snapped her fingers, and two guards entered. Yasma no longer visited his cell, as she was at the mistress's side constantly since the pregnancy. The pair of sexually dressed guards led him out of the room, as they had done for several days.

12