Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He followed obediently, biding his time. They reached the entrance to the breeding chamber, where the latest of countless women waited to receive his seed. The success of Empress Minnetta's pregnancy had severely boosted business, and Dorian had spent nearly every waking hour breeding and being milked.

The door to the chamber was opened, and he was pushed inside. The first client of the day was standing next to the padded table, looking shy as she fiddled with her red hair.

One of the guards kneeled down in front of him, holding a key. She carefully unlocked his chastity cage, sliding it off of his large cock. The client blushed at the sight, her cheeks nearly matching her hair.

The woman began to unbutton her top, her face a mix of nervousness and desire. Dorian didn't bother to even let her finish undressing, as he turned to the guard on his right and put his hands on her head with his palms over her temples. She looked confused for a split second, before screaming as Dorian concentrated and sent a burst of flame from both hands, instantly engulfing her head.

The second guard was stunned by the surprise attack, as they had grown complacent from his obedience. She went to unshelve her energy sword, though was far too slow as Dorian threw his fist into her jaw, knocking her flat on her back.

With both guards down, he picked up one of the dropped energy swords and turned to the client, who had retreated to the far end of the breeding chamber, crouching in fear. "Sorry lady, this isn't about you. Stay here and don't get involved. Got it?"

The woman nodded, shaking.

Dorian's expression grew firm, and he turned to the door. "Well, here goes nothing."

Stepping into the hallway, he immediately heard shouts as several guards ran towards him, clearly alerted by the scream. He took a breath, readying his energy sword. He had trained for this since the day he was captured, and he wasn't going to fail now.

He swung his sword as the first guard to reach him, causing her to parry. With her sword up, he brought his left hand down and sent a blast of fire into her stomach, making her scream and drop to the floor. The second reached him, then a third, then a fourth. They swarmed him, wrapping around to attack from four different angles. He blocked a slash, stepped out of the way of another, and ducked, delivering a crippling cut at one of the female guard's knees.

The three remaining women watched their companion fall, before blocking a stab from Dorian as he simultaneously swung his fist out to his left, clumsily smashing into the mouth of the guard nearest to him. She swore and stumbled back, putting her hand to her mouth. The momentary disorientation allowed him to thrust out his energy sword, skewering her.

The last two women slowly circled him, watching him carefully. The guard behind him slashed down at him, causing him to swing around and meet her blade with his, deflecting it to the side and coming back around in time to parry the other guard's attack, before following it up with a slash that severed her hand. Before she could even react to the loss, Dorian grabbed her by her armor strap and roughly dragged her in a half circle before letting her crash into her comrade.

Knocked to the ground with the wounded woman falling on top of her, the last guard had no time to react before Dorian drove his blade through both of them.

Pulling his energy sword from his enemies, Dorian leaned against the cold stone wall, regaining his breath. He had killed before, though not as many at once, and certainly not as brutally. The sight of his actions left a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. "It..had to...be done.." he said to himself between exhausted breaths.

He regained his composure and carried on, moving down the hallway towards the fortress's throne room.

As he emerged from the hallway, the four guards that usual stood next to the throne were waiting for him, each aiming a blaster. Before they could shoot, Dorian concentrated, opening his palms and focusing, gathering the tiny vapor particles in the atmosphere and using his powers to freeze them, forming a small ice shard to hover above each hand. It took only a second, and even less for him to thrust out his hands and launch them both at his targets. The left punctured a guard's exposed stomach, while the right went through the eye of another.

The surprise attack shocked the two remaining guards, giving Dorian the opportunity to take cover behind a pillar before the wounded pair even hit the ground.

Blaster Fire erupted around him, slamming into the pillar and hitting the wall behind him. They didn't stop for an instant, giving him no chance to fight back, while also not approaching since they now had no idea what he could be capable of.

Seemingly pinned behind the pillar, Dorian lifted the energy sword in front of him. Using his knowledge of engineering while aboard The Nimbus, he ignited a flame in his hand and held it directly under the area where the energy blade connected to the hilt. After a few seconds of heating, the sword began to flicker as it's powersource grew increasingly unstable. Just before he was sure it could take no more, he quickly flung it around the pillar. It landed, skidding across the floor before stopping between the two attackers. With a loud burst, the energy sword's core erupted into a small explosion. Though not enough to outright kill them, the explosion sent them flying onto their backs, giving Dorian enough time to quickly pick up one of the fallen blasters and finish them both.

With all four dealt with, he knew where he had to go.

Traveling up several staircases, he eventually reached a large door made of carefully carved wood, looking more like a piece of abstract art than an entrance. A guard stood in front of it, the last defense Shing had from her former breeding slave. The guard was larger than the other's, holding an electrified spear. She glared at him. "You want the mistress? You'll have to go through me!"

Dorian rolled his eyes, lifting his blaster and firing. The blaster bolt collided between her large breasts, and her mouth opened in surprise as her body went limp. He stepped over her as she began to slide down the stairs, allowing him to push open the heavy door.

Inside, Dorian saw the well decorated personal quarters of Mistress Shing. While the rest of the fortress reminded him of a stone castle, this room had been fitted with the best modern technology credits could buy outside of the civilized worlds. The stone walls were covered with floor to ceiling mirror panels that were able to scan and display information about the individuals in the room. Hovering spheres of light illuminated the room, peacefully traveling through the air above his head. A hologram projector sat on a desk to his left, which he guessed was her main way of meeting with potential clients. To top it all off, a massive bed sat in the center of the room, hovering several feet above the ground.

He shot the bed's control panel, and it slowly descended to the floor, with Shing sitting smugly in the center, her legs crossed. Next to her was Yasma, completely naked and holding her pregnant stomach.

"So, you've finally come to kill your master, huh stud?" Shing asked, retaining her confident tone and elegant posture.

"Did she hurt you?" Dorian asked Yasma, while still pointing his blaster at Shing.

Yasma seemed surprised to see Dorian, especially naked and armed. "I..uh no, she didn't. How did you..."

"It's complicated. Just get dressed, we're getting out of here." he replied, before turning his attention back to the mistress. "Where's the ankle cuff that I arrived with?"

"Ah, so that's how you plan to get off the planet. It's been two years, stud. Do you really still think there's someone out there still trying to locate you?" Shing replied, giving a quick chuckle.

Dorian aimed his blaster to the ceiling and fired, sending tiny pieces of stone raining to the ground. "I won't ask twice."

"Alright...alright..." Shing said, putting her hands out in a calming gesture while retaining her elegant composure. She then pointed to the desk. "It's in the drawer."

Yasma finished putting on one of Shing's many kimonos, though her exotic pregnant belly still poked through. With a gesture from Dorian, she walked over to the desk and opened the drawer. Among the many expensive sex toys, of which most had been used on her as well, Yasma found the ankle cuff. "Got it, let's get the hell out of this place."

Dorian watched as Yasma walked to the door, though didn't follow.

"What's wrong? Let's go!" She yelled.

He kept his blaster pointed at Shing. "You go, protect our child. Shing and I have some unfinished business."

"Dorian, are you sure you..." the exotic woman began, before looking at Shing's smirking face. Yasma's expression hardened, and she glared at her former master in utter hatred. "Give her hell, for both of us. I'll take the ankle tracker outside, meet me on the landing pad when you're finished with her. You better be right about whoever's tracking you being friendly."

Giving a nod, he watched as she left the room, leaving him alone with Shing.

"So, you're going to kill me?" the mistress said, her expression unwavering. "I have credits. That special sperm of yours has made me even richer than before I purchased you. Surely you like to see some of the credits you've earned, in exchange for my life?"

He shook his head, taking a step towards her. "Nope, not here to kill you."

Her confident expression slipped slightly. "Then..what? Surely it wasn't so bad being my stud. You got to knock up thousands of women. Any man could only DREAM of being in your position. You had to enjoy it a little, right?"

Dorian smirked, taking another step. "Oh I did, which is why you're still alive. You're going to pay for making me your slave though, forcing me to be an obedient little breeder while you controlled my cock for TWO entire years."

With each step, her confidence slipped more and more. "Pay? L..like with credits? I can make you r..rich!"

Shaking his head, Dorian reached her, leaning over her. "Credits? No. You'll pay with your body!"

She let out a yelp as he grabbed her, pulling her off the bed. He tore at her kimono, ripping it off of her and exposing her perky breasts and red panties. "S..stop! Take your hands off me!"

Tossing his blaster onto the bed, he pushed her roughly on her back against the mirror covered wall, his cock becoming erect at the thought of finally penetrating his mistress.

Feeling his erection pushed between her smooth thighs, Shing tried to push him off of her. He was too strong, and began to touch her breasts, rubbing over her nipples. "H..how dare you t..touch your mistress without permission! I..I own you!"

"You're done being my master, Shing." he replied, leaning in and gently biting her neck as she continued fighting him.

Shing felt him grab her panties, forcing them aside. "G..guards! Help your master!"

"They're gone, Shing." he said, grabbing his cock and pressing it against her labia. "It's just you and me, and you're going to get what you deserve.."

She let out a loud cry as he forced his large cock into her pussy. The mirror panel she was pressed up against began to quietly beep, displaying both hers and Dorian's names along with several other details as it scanned their bodies. Her distress was listed as very high, blinking red.

He let out a strained gasp, feeling her tightness as he forced his way inside. Her resistance slowed him down quite a bit, though he eventually managed to bottom out inside of her, reaching her cervix.

Shing's once smug face was now grimacing from being forcefully entered. She started smacking him, causing him to grab her wrists and pin them against the mirror next to her head. "D..damnit! S..top!"

Taking his time, he made small slow thrusts by rocking his hips back and forth, enjoying the sensation of her pussy.

As each minute ticked by, the distress level displayed on the mirror slowly lowered more and more, as her body involuntarily grew aroused at having such a large dick stimulating her vagina.

"You're..starting to like this..aren't you?" Dorian teased, his thrusts becoming larger.

She continued yelling, begging her guards to save her. "I w..won't let a...SLAVE use me..!"

"You..d..don't really h..ave a choice..." he said, biting her ear as his cock slid in and out of her resisting pussy. He could feel her becoming wetter, lubing his girth and allowing him to increase his speed.

She gritted her teeth, the pain in her pussy slowly mixing with her increasing pleasure.

Not only could he feel her become more aroused, he could literally see it displayed on the mirror, which continually scanned her sexy body. It took several variables into account to accurately measure her arousal, such as heart rate, breathing, blood pressure, etc. He could even see his own on display, steadily rising with each movement of his hips.

Continually fighting against his grip, Shing had never felt so helpless and vulnerable. She had always been the one incharge, commanding and controlling the desires of her slaves. To finally experience the lack of control she inflicted on her underlings made a part of her...horny? She couldn't believe it! There was no way!

With his thrusts becoming harder and rougher, he noticed something on the mirror display. Under her arousal level and in plain text read: OVULATION LIKELY DETECTED. "W..well isn't that..g..great...you're o..ovulating...!"

The words sent a mix of both fear and desire through her, causing her arousal meter to jump. "N..NO..Y..YOU CA..NT.."

"You k..know how fertile I a..am..Shing...it wouldn't h..have mattered either w..way..." he said, speeding up drastically. "B..but maybe it's a..a sign t..that your body...w..wants my b..baby..." he said through his rough pounding. He watched as his words caused her arousal level to jump once again.

"NO...DONT..Y..YOU DARE..." she said, filling with panic.

Dorian took both of her wrists in his right hand, and used his left to lift up her leg, allowing him to thrust harder and deeper into her ovulating cunt. He wanted to knock her up badly. He NEEDED to knock her up.

"I..I CAN'T HA..VE A S..SLAVE'S BABY...." she yelled, trying to free her hands. Her pretty cheeks reddened with embarrassment at the fact that his strength was only making her wetter.

He pounded into her pussy wildly, desperate to impregnate the woman who had been his cruel master. For two entire years he had to look at her perfect body and only wonder what it would be like to fuck her. Now, he finally had the chance to cum as deeply into her fertile vagina as he wanted.

The mirror display showed his arousal reaching as highly as possible, and Shing could only scream and beg as her sexy body was roughly ravished. He was going to get her pregnant, and she could do nothing to stop him.

Taking a final slam against her cervix, Dorian's cock exploded with pleasure as his sperm erupted out of his tip violently, sending powerful blasts directly into Shing's ovulating womb.

Knowing that she was certain to become pregnant with his child, Shing clenched her eyes shut and orgasmed, hard.

His legs shook as load after load of cum was pumped into his former master's fertile pussy, knocking her up. He felt nothing but satisfaction, finally draining his balls into the woman he had despised for so long. By the time his orgasm faded, he had nearly blacked out. He stumbled backwards, letting Shing sink to the floor as cum leaked from her used pussy. "I..that...just...wow.."

She leaned her head back against the mirror covered wall, closing her eyes as tears continued leaking down her elegant cheeks. She was ruined, both mentally and financially. She had lost her main source of income, and a slave had defiled her perfect body. Worse, she had even secretly enjoyed it! What would she do now, knowing that a part of her was a submissive slut who enjoyed being used and knocked up against her will? Not to mention the baby that was now forming inside her womb.

Dorian took several minutes to sit down on the side of the bed and catch his breath, deeply satisfied at knowing that Shing would now have to give birth and care for his future child. When he was ready, he stood up, careful to keep his balance. He looked for an outfit in her wardrobe, and was surprised to find his old black jumpsuit. He put it on before walking to the door. "Don't ever try to find me, or I'll put another baby in you." he said, taking one last look at Shing.

She didn't even open her eyes to watch him leave.

***

Leaving the fortress was simple now that the guards had been dealt with. Dorian retraced his steps from two years ago, exiting through a door and arriving onto the rooftop landing pad where a ship waited for him, guarded by several cyborgs. Yasma was waiting for him, speaking to a man that he immediately recognized.

"Bermil!" he exclaimed, approaching them.

The man turned, his face lighting up at the sight of Dorian. "Ah there you are, my boy!"

"I explained the situation and convinced him to wait outside." Yasma added as Dorian and The Collector eagerly shook hands. "Is it done? Is she dead?"

Dorian turned to her, his expression hardening. "Worse."

"I don't know about you two, but I'd very much like to get off this creepy mist planet as fast as possible." Bermil interjected, gesturing to the ship. They both agreed, and boarded the small vessel.

As the carrier lifted off the landing pad, Dorian watched as his involuntary home for the last two years steadily grew smaller as they rose.

"Dorian, you don't know how relieved I am to see you. We never stopped looking. When I saw that your tracker had been reactivated, I nearly thought that I was hallucinating!" The Collector explained, patting his younger colleague on the back.

"How's Esi? Mira? Are they safe?" Dorian replied quickly.

The older man scratched the back of his head. "Well, to be honest, we had no idea how to contact them. You never gave us any information about them. Though I can assure you that all of your children back at The Tower are perfectly healthy and happy, including Aya. She'll be ecstatic to have you returned to her safely! We'll be there soon, don't worry."

Dorian looked at him as if he was insane. "What're you talking about? I can't go back to the tower right now! I need to see my wife! Take me to Yarrin!"

"Dorian, listen," Bermil began, "you've been away for two entire years. Our deal was supposed to be long completed by now. I need you to come back with me. We'll travel through the portal, side by side, and find out it's secret. Then you can return to your family like we agreed. Fair?"

"What? No! Of course that's not fair! I just escaped from slavery, and you won't even let me see my wife and daughter?"

"Calm yourself, my boy. We had an agreement that you still haven't fulfilled. You could at least grant me the courtesy of finishing our arrangement after I just rescued you."

"Rescued me?! I'm the one who escaped!" Dorian retorted.

"The fortress, yes. Then what? Traverse the entire planet in the hope of finding some forgotten settlement? There aren't any."

"I could have used Shing's holocommunicator!"

Bermil let out a sign. "Look Dorian, the more we argue the longer this'll take. Just come with me through the portal, and I'll let you return to your wife. Not only that, but I'll assist you in any way I can to get your ship back from your enemies. Deal?"

"Damnit, fine, let's just get this over with." Dorian said, exhausted from his ordeal.

12