Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! If you want your daughter's head to stay in one piece, stop!" Hehra yelled, mere feet away from the man who she had sold into slavery.

Dorian's face grew firm as he realized the situation. He used his ability to slow his perception of time, allowing him the chance to angle his hand and launch an iceshard. The shard collided with her blaster, knocking it from her grip. Then, rushing forward, he quickly knocked them both to the ground before picking up the blaster and pointing it at both of them.

Hehra scrambled to her feet, freezing when she saw the blaster. "Easy Dorian...don't do anything stupid..."

"Yeah daddy..." Zuin began, getting up from the ground. "You wouldn't kill your own daughter, would you?"

Dorian set the blaster to stun mode.

Zuin moved her hands to cup her breasts, which were almost completely visible through the skin tight suit. "Especially a daughter as...desirable as me...right? Come on, let me go and...we can have some fun..."

"Sorry Zuin, I've been waiting to do this for too long." He replied, before firing the blaster. Both girls' faces clenched with pain as a blast hit them, causing them to fall limply to the floor. They'd put up no resistance now.

***

Hehra's eyes slowly opened, trying to wake herself from her stunned state as it slowly wore off. She gazed around the room, her mind jumping fully alert as she recognized the room. She was still aboard The Chimera, though in the worst possible room; the interrogation chamber. They had installed it onto the ship last year, spending a considerable amount of credits to purchase highly advanced machines, all with the purpose of torturing their victims for information on raiding targets.

Now fully awake, she realized that she was completely naked and exposed, her limbs held by the many appendages of one of the interrogation machines. She wasn't alone, however, as Mihoko, Zahara, and Zuin were all held by identical machines.

The interrogation machines consisted of a circular base installed into the floor, where several robotic appendages extended from. Each base stored several attachments that could be automatically installed and used on a victim, while the majority of the appendages served the purpose of restraining the individual.

A gag had been strapped to each of the four girls, preventing them from talking. The room echoed with their muffled cries as they fruitlessly attempted to communicate with each other. The panic on the other women's faces told Hehra that she wasn't the only one to be unaware of why they were in their predicament.

The room held eight machines in total, though the four of them occupied those that were closest to each other. Mihoko was directly in front of her, struggling in her bindings. Similarly, Zahara was next to Mihoko, forced to face her naked Daughter that was next to Hehra.

A few minutes passed until the door to the chamber slid open, allowing Dorian to enter. He gazed at the four gorgeous women, completely exposed and at his mercy. "Well, here we are. Two years after you all enslaved me."

The four of them muttered into their gags, struggling to free themselves. Hehra and Zahara were furious at their humiliating situation, while Mihoko and Zuin seemed panicked and terrified.

Dorian lifted his left arm, where a small control pad had been installed into his black jumpsuit. He tapped a few buttons, and the many appendages of the machines began to move. Helplessly, the four women could only watch as their arms and legs began to shift into a spread eagle position, while tilting slightly backwards. The pose gave him a full view of each of their pussies, vulnerable and waiting.

"I've waited a long time for this moment. This is your opportunity to make things right." He said, taking a moment to fully appreciate their bare bodies.

He tapped a few more buttons, and Zahara and Zuin's machines each lowered an appendage, equipping different attachments.

Zahara's used a small oval-shaped object, which began to intensely vibrate. The sight caused her to squirm in her bindings.

Zuin's used an object that immediately made her quiver in panic, a black synthetic feather.

"You two will have to settle with those for now, since it's Mihoko and Hehra's turn first." He said, watching them hopelessly attempt to get away as the two objects neared their lower lips.

The vibrator pressed up against Zahara's clit, while she was forced to watch as the feather flicked at her daughter's sensitive bud. Both girls writhed in the grasp of the machines, unable to escape.

Hehra looked Dorian directly in the eye, defiant and angry. A defiance that quickly turned into concern as Mihoko was brought closer, her arms getting pulled far above her head and her legs held together, nearly stretching her athletic body.

Dorian walked up behind Mihoko, placing his hand on her toned abs. "I'm impressed...it would be nearly impossible to guess that this perfect body gave birth to my child."

Hehra glared at him, the embarrassment at having her lover impregnated by him being brought back to the surface.

He saw her anger, and began to drag his fingers along Mihoko's body, appreciating every inch of her perfect form. His hand reached her ass, giving it a slap. Then, he began to caress her asscheeks, enjoying the firmness. Her skin was soft, and he began to feel his cock becoming increasingly hard.

Hehra pulled at her bindings, fury rising through her as her lover was fondled.

The feather flicking at her clitorous gradually built up Zuin's arousal, until she felt herself on the brink of orgasm. She cried out into her gag with pleasure, only to have the feather stop right before she finished. She looked down in bewilderment, her pussy pulsing as the orgasm slipped from her grasp.

Dorian turned to his bound daughter. "Not surprising that you managed to find some enjoyment from this. Unfortunately, I've instructed your machine to not allow you to cum." He explained, before switching his attention to Zahara. "That goes for you as well. Not only did you help enslave me, you've raised our daughter into a shameless slut. I won't forget that."

Mihoko looked to Hehra for help, feeling Dorian continuing to massage her flawless ass. Hehra yelled impotently into her gag, unable to help the woman she loved.

His hands shifted to the athletic girl's wide hips, holding her firmly as he admired her alluring form. He removed his left hand to reach down, unzipping his jumpsuit. Hehra could only watch in horror as his large cock emerged from his suit, poking Mihoko's smooth thigh as the view of her exposed body made him grow hard.

With a few presses of the data pad, Mihoko was leaned forward, positioning her pretty face mere inches from Hehra's, while her legs were forcefully spread wide.

Standing right behind her, Dorian guided his erection closer and closer, until he pressed up against her hairless lower lips. With the wetness built up from being bound in a room full of absolutely gorgeous naked women, Mihoko's labia slowly parted as he forced himself inside. Hehra could only look into her lover's pained eyes as she was penetrated, sinking his cock deep inside of her.

Hehra shook with rage in her bindings, desperate to rescue her girlfriend. Dorian let out a pleasured gasp as he hilted her, her tight tunnel gripping his shaft. It had been over two years since his large dick had tasted the satisfaction of being inside Mihoko's vagina, which had resulted in the birth of their daughter. He'd give her another before the day was done.

"Oooohhh...how're you so...tight still?" Dorian asked, amazed at her post pregnancy body. He began to make slow, light thrusts into her alluring body.

The room was filled with the moans and groans of Zuin and Zahara, continuously reaching their peak but unable to finish. The process of being edged was slow and frustrating, making them writhe in unsatisfied lust.

Hehra struggled with all of her strength, doing everything she possibly could to break free as the love of her life was slowly fucked in front of her by Dorian's large, potent cock.

His manhood pumped in and out of her, pressing against her cervix each time. Her fertile womb lay just beyond, ready to receive his egg-raping sperm.

As his thrusts gradually increased, Mihoko's pained expression slowly and steadily shifted into one of reluctant pleasure, stretched around his girth. Hehra could only watch helpless, given the closest possible view of her girlfriend's gradually pleasured face.

Zahara watched her daughter's sexually ripe body squirm, desperate to reach an orgasm but unable to. With a few additional presses of his datapad, two more synthetic feathers emerged, targeting both armpits. Zuin wiggled and thrashed, laughing in panic into her gag as the feather began to tickle her sensitive underarms.

His daughter's muffled cries only added to his lust, making him increase his speed. Mihoko involuntarily moaned, looking apologetically into her lover's eyes.

Hehra could do absolutely nothing as her girlfriend's pussy was pounded hard by Dorian's potent member. She would have given absolutely anything in the galaxy to make him stop, yet she was powerless to do anything. She knew that he wouldn't stop until he had knocked up the only woman she had ever truly loved, and tears began to roll down her cheeks.

Mihoko couldn't stop herself from moaning, feeling ashamed as her girlfriend began to weep. His cock just felt FAR too good, making her pussy feel as if it was melting from the stimulation. He pounded her deeper than anyone ever had, reaching her furthest depths each time he rammed inside.

Dorian felt himself growing closer and closer to climax, his shaft completely stimulated by the katana wielding girl's tight tunnel. He was rushing towards his limit, his arousal heavily increased by the sights and sounds of the other beautiful nude bodies quivering in pleasure. He held onto her hips, giving a final deep thrust as he hilted her all the way, groaning loudly as he reached his orgasm. His sperm pumped into Mihoko's baby craving womb, inseminating her enticing athletic body.

The feeling of being knocked up for the second time by Dorian's powerful seed sent Mihoko spiraling over the edge, making her eyes roll back as she climaxed. Hehra screamed with fury into her gag, tears streaming down her pretty feminine face as she watched her girlfriend happily receive his sperm, conceiving another child with her enemy.

Dorian's hips shook as he finished inside the beautiful girl, moaning loudly. He knew that she would certainly carry another of his children, and he loved it.

Mihoko's orgasm finally faded, and her pleasured face remained mere inches from her girlfriend's. She was too filled with ecstasy to feel guilty for enjoying the baby making sex, cum beginning to drip from her quivering cunt.

Dorian pulled his cock out of her newly impregnated pussy, letting out a satisfied breath. "That...was even better than last time..."

Hehra looked at him, defeat clear in her eyes. The anger had been stamped out, replaced by accepting sorrow. She had been completely humiliated by him, with her girlfriend once again pregnant with his child. She lowered her head in shame, unable to fight any longer.

Seeing his enemy defeated in such a humiliating way made his two years of enslavement nearly worth it, though he was far from done. He inputted a few more commands, and the machines began to move. Both Mihoko and Hehra were brought as close as possible, rotating so that Hehra was on her back horizontally, suspended in the air. Mihoko was spun around, placing her directly above her girlfriend with her head between her legs. The machine quickly swapped Hehra's gag with an open one, forcing her to keep her mouth agape. Similarly, Mihoko's gag was removed entirely, allowing her to access to her cuckolded lover's twat.

Hehra soon realized with horror as to why her gag had been switched, as Dorian's spunk began to drip out of Mihoko's well fucked pussy, directly above her face. The machine's many appendages held her head firmly, preventing her any chance to move out of the way as long ropes of Dorian's cum dripped directly into her mouth, forcing her to taste the sperm that had cucked her and knocked up her girlfriend.

Though Mihoko was still experiencing the blissful effects of her powerful orgasm's fade, she bowed her head and began to lick Hehra's pussy, wishing to give her lover any amount of pleasure in the attempt to alleviate the humiliation. Her licks had an immediate effect, as the fiery red haired woman's smooth thighs began to quiver.

"Looks like it's your turn, Hehra." Dorian announced, placing his hands on her hips and lining up his still hard erection. He forced Mihoko to move her head back slightly, allowing her to focus on the woman's clit and giving him access to her vagina. "You know, ever since I met you all the way back on Grion, I've wanted to put my baby in you. It's taken quite a long time, but I'm going to make you a mother." He taunted.

Hehra squirmed, feeling the cock that had cucked her pressing against her labia. A confusing mixture of humiliation and pleasure flowed through her mind, as dribbles of sperm continued to leak into her mouth. The licking of her clit forced her to get increasingly wet with reluctant lust, as her lover prepared her fertile pussy to be bred.

His tip parted her lower lips, beginning the slow dive into her tight canal. The snugness caused his body to shutter, with his cock already experiencing an increase of sensitivity after cumming. He sank inch after inch into her twat, each moment that passed sending a barrage of stimulation through his shaft. She was going to carry his child, whether she wanted to or not.

Zuin's hysterical laughter only increased when two more feathered appendages emerged, targeting her soft thighs. The torment of her clit ceased somewhat, as the first feather began to run up and down her labia, slipping between her labia. She wanted to cum, NEEDED to cum, yet the feathers kept her expertly on the edge. Her pussy leaked with frustrated denial, begging for release.

Dorian began to pump in and out of his oldest enemy, savoring her excruciating tightness. She wasn't a virgin, though the vast majority of her life had clearly been spent with other women, leaving her pussy fresh and ready to be stretched.

Zahara's toes curled, being the only limbs that she would move in her restrained state. The sight of her overly sexy daughter being tickled to insanity had GREATLY increased her arousal, to the point that the machine could only press the vibrator against her sensitive nub for less than a second each time, with several second long breaks in between to keep her from cumming. She was so close...yet the machine knew exactly how to keep her directly on the edge.

Hehra could do nothing except swallow his leaking cum as her pussy was fucked, tasting the sperm that would soon conceive a child inside her young womb. With Mihoko licking her clit, it didn't take long until she shook from a violent orgasm, squirting all over her lover's face and making Zuin and Zahara groan with frustrated envy.

Her orgasm caused her vagina to clench, only adding to Dorian's enjoyment. His second orgasm was approaching, and quickly. He slid his hand between hehra and Mihoko's bellies, knowing that he had already impregnated one and was about to knock up the other.

Though Hehra had been completely consumed by shame and embarrassment at having her lover knocked up in front of her, Mihoko actually enjoyed the idea. She eagerly licked Hehra's clit, thinking about how the pussy in her face would soon be pregnant. The thought of her girlfriend carrying Dorian's child made Mihoko's vagina quiver with submissive lust, forcing her to let out a little moan. Their children would be half siblings, sired by the same man. He had claimed both of their pussies, marking them as nothing more than fertile wombs to plant his seed into.

Dorian slammed deeply into Hehra, screaming out as he blasted thick ropes of cum into her uterus, undoubtedly knocking her up. His balls clenched tightly, spewing his spunk as deeply as possible into his oldest enemy, finally claiming her sexy body after many years. His legs shook, forcing him to hold onto her thighs to prevent himself from collapsing.

Hehra unwillingly squirted once again, her body naturally reacting to fulfilling it's primal urge to breed. Mihoko managed to finish with zero stimulation, her orgasm fueled completely by the thought of his sperm impregnating the love of her life. Her body quivered, wishing for stimulation as she experienced a ruined orgasm, furiously lapping at Hehra's clit.

"W..wow..." Dorian muttered, almost unable to remain standing. "That...w..was SO worth t..the wait..." he said, his cock slipping out as he stumbled backwards.

Mihoko plunged her tongue into her lover's pussy, hoping to taste any of the sperm that had forcefully granted both of them each a baby.

Dorian took a moment to regain his breath, before turning his attention to the denied mother and daughter. He staggered over to Zahara, marking her as his next victim. She looked him in the eye, almost as if she was daring him to fuck her. She wanted his cock badly, desperate to cum no matter the consequences.

He didn't make her wait much longer, as he stabbed his oversensitive manhood deeply into her sopping wet vagina. Being kept directly on the edge for so long, she orgasmed immediately, convulsing around his girth as he started to fuck her.

Zuin watched her mother's cumming pussy get pounded by her father's cock, making her entire body quiver in complete desperation. Nothing else remained in her thoughts besides the need for release, becoming a complete obsession. She would have done anything, ANYTHING to be in her mother's place, being granted an orgasm by her father's cock.

Dorian violently pumped Zahara's toned body, his sensitivity from two previous climaxes making his pleasure grow far faster than before, before he was shooting his seed deeply into the gorgeous girl's body. Zuin could only watch as her father granted her a full-blooded sibling, knocking her mother up with violent thrusts as he cried out in absolute pleasure.

He gave Zahara's neck a gentle nibble, primal lust flowing through him as she impregnated a third woman in one day. They all carried his children now, bred by his potent seed. Their sexy bodies will grow his babies, and give birth to offspring that will continue his bloodline. NOTHING in the galaxy could compare to Dorian's satisfaction.

Removing his cock from the bound horny pirate, he left her in the arms of her machine as cum leaked from her spasming twat. Next, his attention was turned to his daughter.

Zuin continued to thrash in her restraints as the synthetic feathers tormented her body, tickling every sensitive area they could find. Her pussy absolutely burned with unsatiated desire, desperate to take a cock. However, to her surprise, Dorian ignored her sopping vagina, moving behind her instead.

"Your turn...Zuin..." Dorian said, catching his breath from overwhelming pleasure. He grabbed his sore cock, pressing it against her asshole. "Though let's try something...new..."

Taken completely off guard, Zuin screamed into her gag as her father's large cock began to push into her extremely tight asshole, stealing her anal virginity. The tickling only added to her ass's resistance, forcing her to involuntarily clench down.

Dorian let out a long, loud groan, using his strong muscles to forcefully sink his cock into his daughter's ass, tighter than anything he had experienced before. Her body seemed to fight against him, as he slowly worked his way deeper and deeper.

Zuin clasped her eyes shut, screaming into her gag in both pain and pleasure. Her biological dad's manhood was diving deeper and deeper into her firm ass, slowly penetrating her.