Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he managed to hilt himself all the way inside of his daughter. She quivered and shook, stretching her asshole to accommodate his girth. As her body writhed from the continued tickling, he began to thrust, moving far more slowly than he had with any of the other women in the interrogation chamber. Seconds passed by as he dragged his cock out, before pushing back in. The agonizing tightness brought him quickly to the verge of climax, yet he forced himself to continue at his extremely slow pace.

Though having her ass penetrated for the first time hurt, Zuin was far more horrified to realize that the machine had adjusted to her increased pleasure, limiting the amount of stimulation it gifted her to ensure that she would continue to be denied the orgasm she had become absolutely obsessed with. She screamed with desperation into the gag, realizing that she would not be allowed the satisfaction that her mother had been granted.

Dorian kept his hands on his biological daughter's attractive hips, moving slowly in and out of her ass. The pleasure on his already oversensitive cock had increased to the point that his eyes rolled back, consumed by torturous bliss. It took mere minutes for her tight hole to force him over the edge, causing him to convulse as his body was seized with a violent orgasm, even stronger than the previous three. His cock sputtered and twitched, releasing all the cum he had remaining deep inside of his daughter's asshole, making her squirm.

Feeling her father cum inside of her perfectly shaped ass finally, mercifully pushed Zuin over the peak. Unfortunately for her, the machine ceased all stimulation, forcing her into a stunted, unsatisfying ruined orgasm. She thrashed against her restraints in utter frustration, subjected to a release that was FAR more underwhelming than she desired, feeling only a trickle of pleasure compared to a full toe curling orgasm. Her arousal was left unalleviated, begging for a real climax. Instead, she received nothing except frustration, as the machine's many feathered appendages powered down.

Dorian's entire being was consumed with mind destroying ecstasy, cumming uncontrollably. His legs finally gave out, and he collapsed to the floor. As his manhood was pulled from his daughter's tight anus, sperm continued to squirt from the tip, getting ropes of cum onto himself as he convulsed on the cold floor of the metal chamber. His mind went blank, and he finally blacked out from the intense pleasure.

***

Dorian stood before the main core of The Chimera, where Hex's artificial brain had been installed into the ship. It has been two entire years since he has spoken to his AI assistant, and he wasn't ashamed to admit that he missed her company.

After he had woken up from his overstimulated blackout, Dorian had questioned the knocked up pirate women, discovering that they had placed a digital lock on Hex, forcing her into a coma. They gave him the pass code to the lock, which he would use to reawaken his companion.

Unfortunately for the girls, however, he wasn't in a merciful mood. Though he could easily hand them back over to a Peacekeepers Fortress, he knew that it would only be a matter of time before they managed to escape once again. No, he'd punish them with their own tactics. Instead of handing them over to any official lawenforment, he had decided to sell them into slavery, just as they had done to him.

He had found buyers for all four of them. Zahara would be sent to a milk harvester, where her pregnant breasts would be used to produce breast milk for the babies across the galaxy, which her own child would be raised to do the same. The unborn child had allowed Dorian to charge for more credits, as the harvesters also planned to use the child for breeding when it reached sexual maturity. The child's children would subsequently be bred, and thus, Dorian had effectively provided them a future of unlimited milking stock.

Hehra and Mihoko would be sold together, where they will watch each other's sexy bodies develop their babybumps, both knowing that Dorian had cucked them both. They'd be purchased by a rich eunuch, who desired to raise the children as his own. They'd both serve him in his palace, cooking and cleaning, and delivering their new ball-less master any sexual gratification that he could still muster. Dorian wanted to ensure that only HIS seed would ever implant in their fertile wombs, retaining a sort of psychological ownership over them for the rest of their lives. He would be the only man to successfully knock then both up, and he wanted them to remember that.

As for his poor, poor slutty daughter, Dorian found the perfect fate. A young woman wished to purchase the sexy girl, whom she desired to turn into her submissive tickle slave. Just as Dorian had done, the woman planned to subject Zuin to all types of inhumane tickle torture, vowing that she would NEVER allow the girl to experience a full orgasm again for the rest of her life. It was a cruel fate to subject his own daughter to, yet Dorian fully planned to go through with it. A daughter that betrays her own father deserves only the worst punishments.

Though delivering them to their new masters would have to wait, as he stood before Hex's comatose core. He typed the code into his wrist pad, transmitting it over to the artificial brain. Within moments, Hex began to boot up once more, awakening.

"M..master..?" Her voice asked, echoing through the ship's corridors.

"Yes Hex, it's me!" He said, a joyful smile spreading across his face.

"W..woah..master, I'm sensing so many additional systems and subprograms...how did the ship get so large?!" The AI asked, reintegrating into The Chimera.

Dorian put his hands on his hips, taking a relieved breath. He had made it. Not only had he escaped enslavement, he had regained what he had lost and more. "You've been out for a long time Hex. Apparently our pirate captors did us the favor of vastly upgrading the ship."

"It's so...huge!" She said, sounding excited. Her voice then switched, turning inquisitive. "How did you survive, master? I was certain that you wouldn't be capable of surviving enslavement. In fact I calculated that you had a-"

Dorian cut her off. "Yeah, nice to see you too." He said, rolling his eyes. "Anyways, we need to get back to Yarrin. I'm sure that Esi and Mira have been worried about me."

"Ah, you haven't been back there yet..." Hex began, her voice low.

A feeling of dread trickled through his mind. "What do you mean?"

"Well, about a week after you were captured, and before they discovered that I controlled the ship, the pirate named Gursaw checked The Chimera's travel records. He seemed to take an interest in Yarrin for some reason...most likely due to the fact that our records list it as a city of beautiful exotic women. Either way, I'm not sure if he ever reached it or not." Hex explained.

For the first time since his escape, fear ran through Dorian's body. Two entire years had passed since then, and if Gursaw had done anything to his family...

"Hex, ready the ship. We're going home, NOW."