Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 24

Story Info
Dorian returns to Yarrin, though much has changed.
7.4k words
4.58
12k
22

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chimera slowly neared the planet, its massive steel structure drifting through space.

Dorian stared out through the command center's main window, lost in thought. Scenarios of what could have happened to his wife and daughter in his absence ran through his head endlessly.

"Captain, you're kind of...quite." Hex's artificial voice echoed from the ship's intercom. She sounded genuinely worried about him, which was exceptionally rare for her.

He snapped out of his daze, straightening up in his captain's chair. "I'm fine Hex, let's just hurry this up."

Though Hehra and her pirate crew had vastly increased the size of his ship during his two year long hiatus, Hex's control over The Chimera's systems were more than enough to comfortably operate the large vessel without the help of additional crew members. They both worked together to enter orbit above Yarrin, as captain and AI.

As the ship descended through the atmosphere, the communication monitor suddenly lit up with incoming information. Switching his attention to the screen, Dorian feruled his brow in confusion. "Hex? What am I looking at?"

"Interesting...it seems to be a signal originating from deep inside the jungle. It appears to be broadcasting directly to us" She explained.

"And? What does it say?"

"Well...nothing, master. It seems to be intended to direct us to its source, rather than it acting as a message."

Dorian ran his fingers through his black hair, letting out a strained sigh. Mere minutes after they began descending into the atmosphere and someone was already trying to get his attention from a mysterious hidden location. It didn't bode well for his family. "Alright Hex, guide the ship."

***

The Chimera's massive size loomed over the jungle's thick canopy, directly above the source of the transmission.

A small shuttle that had been leftover from the pirate occupants remained in the ship's main hangar, which Dorian boarded. The Chimera was now FAR too large to land on the jungle floor without destroying the dense vegetation, though the shuttle would be the perfect size to transport him to the surface.

He piloted the shuttle through the hanger doors and began to descend. As he passed through the treetops, he was able to get a clearer look at the transmission's source, which appeared to be a long abandoned outpost of The Varian Empire. A large circular building, the outpost had a main communication tower placed directly in its center. The metal structure of the building had begun to collapse to a small extent, overtaken with vegetation as the jungle attempted to reclaim it.

Dorian carefully set the shuttle down near the old building, before lowering the landing ramp and stepping out onto the humid surface of Yarrin.

The main doors of the outpost began to slide open, screeching loudly as it's long unused mechanisms struggled to function once more. Several individuals began to emerge from the doorway, which he immediately recognized as Yarrin citizens. Each of the exotic brown women wielded either a crude sword or a spear, with only the bare minimum amount of armor to conceal their goddess-like bodies.

As soon as he recognized Esi leading the group towards him, Dorian sprinted towards her and swept her off her feet in a powerful embrace. "Esi...I'm so glad that you're safe!"

He placed her back down on her feet, and she immediately punched him in the jaw.

"The fuck was that for?!" Dorian asked, stumbling back as he cupped his mouth.

"You slept with The High Priestess!?!" The former queen screamed in rage. "I allow you to have sex with any girl you want off planet, and you immediately betray me!?!"

Realizing what his wife meant, he let out a sigh as he rubbed his jaw. "Listen, it wasn't like that. I had no choice. I mean, I was bound for God sake!" He said, thinking back to the festival of his daughter's birth.

Esi closed her eyes and shook her head. "No Dorian, you didn't tell me what happened! If you had only come to me and explained that she raped you, I could have brought her to justice! All of this could have been avoided..."

"What are you talking about...?" He asked, realizing that he didn't see Mira among the crowd.

The former queen took a step towards him, before her anger broke down into despair as tears rolled down her gorgeous face. She threw herself into her husband's arms, pressing against his chest. "Dorian...Mira was overthrown..."

"What?! How?!" He asked, comforting Esi.

"We had a stranger arrive in the city about a year ago, a large man with a robotic arm and a burn scar on his face. Of course Queen Mira had him immediately arrested for entering the city, though only two days later The High Priestess gathered the city for an announcement. She revealed that you were the father of her daughter, Yisi, which gave the girl a claim to the throne." She explained, wiping her tears from her eyes.

A chill trickled down Dorian's spine, as his fears were confirmed. "A robotic arm and burn scar? Gursaw?"

Esi looked up at him. "How did you know?"

"He helped enslave me two years ago. If he's here...he's DEAD."

"I want him dead more than anyone, but it isn't that easy." She replied, shaking her head. "After The High Priestess's announcement, she gathered a large group of citizens and forced Mira to free Gursaw. Whether they had planned it together before the announcement or not, we don't know, but Yisi and Gursaw were quickly married. With both a natural father and a male husband, the people of Yarrin put their support behind Yisi."

Dorian held her tightly, until she pulled away, her anger returning.

"Your priestess-born bastard Yisi overthrew our daughter!" She yelled, punching him in the chest. "They've kept her prisoner for a year! A YEAR!"

He grabbed her fist as another punch launched at him, pulling her close to him.

"Why Dorian?! Why didn't you just tell me?!"

"I'm... sorry Esi..." He replied, holding her arms firmly until she calmed herself.

She pulled herself from his grasp and stepped back, turning her head slightly to look away from him. "I...I'm very grateful that you are alive. I worried about you everyday...but you've REALLY messed up this time. Just...give me space to think for a bit...alright?"

Dorian nodded solemnly, before she turned away and began to walk back to the abandoned outpost. The crowd of beautiful exotic women accompanying her followed her lead with looks of sorrow for their captured queen.

As the crowd dispersed, three people remained outside, approaching him. He immediately recognized the shortest of the trio, Callie. His former companion ran up to him, embracing him in a large hug. "Dorian! I've missed you so much!"

"Callie!" He yelled, embracing her tightly. He had to bend over slightly to accommodate for her short stature. Her time spent as a Yarrin citizen had clearly influenced her, as her space ready outfit had been replaced with a skimpy attire that resembled those worn by the native women of Yarrin, leaving very little to the imagination.

"I was so worried that you were dead!" She exclaimed, before pulling away. "And there's someone else who was also worried about you..." she said, stepping back and grabbing the hand of the second person in the trio. A bit taller than Callie, the boy was the only other male that Dorian had seen on Yarrin. With his fiery red hair that matched Callie's, Dorian had no doubt about who the boy was.

He stepped forward, guided by Callie. "It's nice to finally meet you...sir." the boy said, bowing his head slightly.

"Quinn?" Dorian asked, already knowing the answer. He hadn't seen him since his birth, yet there was no doubt. The boy was his son.

"Yes, sir." Quinn replied. Due to his DNA, the boy had reached maturity far quicker than normal, looking to be around the age of eighteen. He was shorter than Dorian, clearly affected by his mother's small stature. He wore a simple loincloth, as the women of Yarrin had little experience making clothing for men after so many generations of lacking living males on the planet. He was skinny, with hints of muscle under his semi-pale skin, very slightly tanned from the jungle sun.

The boy was quite literally a stranger, Dorian stepped forward and embraced his son, holding him tightly before separating. "Well you've grown!"

The trio chuckled, bringing his attention to the third individual. She was clearly a native of Yarrin, with their typical exotic brown features. Her gorgeous body was slightly concealed in crude armor made from scavenged metal. She had several large scars across her face and toned limbs, reminders of past battles or fights. "My lord, I am Ursi, leader of the queen's guard." She said, introducing herself after a quizzical look from Dorian. "Former Queen Esi is too occupied to explain the situation, as you've seen, so I will fill you in on what's happening."

Dorian turned his attention fully to the mature battle worn warrior. "Fair enough, where is Mira being held?" He asked, as his paternal instincts filled him with worry.

Ursi straightened up, with an expression that told him that her failure to protect her queen was still very much present. "Our spies have indicated that the usurper Yisi has kept her in the grand pyramid. Lord Gursaw has apparently been keeping her as...well, a pleasure slave."

Dorian's fists tightened, though he kept his voice low and serious. "How do I get to her?"

"We're working on that, trust me, my lord." The woman explained. "We are VASTLY outnumbered, but now that you are here we can schedule our attack."

"I'll certainly help in any way that I can. With The Chimera, I can bomb them from orbit." Dorian replied, crossing his arms as he considered the idea.

Quinn shook his head, interrupting. "We discussed that plan a few days after we fled here, but it's too risky. Not only would many neutral citizens die, but you'd be putting Mira directly in danger, father."

"He's right, we decided that if you return, we'd rule out bombardment." Ursi explained.

"But that isn't the only way." Callie interjected. "If we use the advanced weapons from the ship's Armory, we might stand a chance. Even just your energy sword would help out a lot."

Dorian noded. "In that case, I'll supply you with whatever you need. We're saving Mira, no matter what."

"Certainly, my lord. Queen Mira will return to the throne!" Ursi exclaimed, raising her crude sword dramatically.

***

Afterwards, Callie escorted Dorian to his assigned sleeping quarters inside of the half ruined outpost. It wasn't particularly clean or big, but he didn't mind. A single bedroll was placed on the metal ground.

Finally alone, Callie jumped onto Dorian, wrapping him in a tight embrace. "Captain...I was so worried. What happened to you?"

Dorian held her firmly, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin. "We can talk about it later, but your sister sold me into slavery. I..managed to escape."

Callie pulled back, her expression of complete surprise. "Hehra?"

He nodded in response. "I got...'even', at least. She's alive, but she won't cause us problems ever again."

"I...don't know what to say..." she stuttered. "I'm just glad that you're alright..."

"I know." He said, before pulling her into a deep kiss. "But I'm back now. No one is ever going to take me away again."

***

The night was quick and uneventful, followed by a day full of preparation. The weapons aboard The Chimera were brought down to the outpost, which he found out was a location kept secret by the queens of Yarrin for generations. No one would find them at the decaying building, making it the perfect spot to hide their tiny army.

Nearly everyone received an advanced weapon, consisting of either an energy sword or a blaster. Though Yisi and Gursaw's army outnumbered them by over three to one, they now stood a chance.

***

The next night, Dorian laid on his back on the bedroll, looking up at the overgrown ceiling. Thoughts of what could be happening to Mira ran through his head, only to be interrupted by a knock on the worn door.

He slowly got to his feet, pushing aside his worries for a moment. He reached the door, and slid it open. Being unused for so long prior to the outpost's recent occupation, he had to push quite hard to manually slide the heavy door into the wall. Peering through the doorway, he was surprised to see his son Quinn, accompanied by a woman he had never met. She was clearly a native, with beautiful brown skin and silky black hair. Her gorgeous body was lightly toned, as if she was an exotic goddess. Similar to her fellow Yarrin citizens, only a small amount of cloth covered her most intimate areas, leaving the rest of her perfect on full display. "Uh...Quinn? Is something wrong?"

He shook his head, his face holding a serious expression. "No, sir. We just...need to speak to you."

Dorian gestured for them to enter, and they followed this command. He then quickly sealed the heavy door, granting them total privacy from the rest of the crowded outpost. "Who's your friend?"

The girl bowed her head politely, before putting her hands on her hips. "My name is Eiza, my lord. It's an honor to meet former Queen Esi's husband." She replied, her voice sweet and light.

Quinn interjected, taking his place next to her. "Father, I know we have only known each other for a few days now, but I really need a favor."

"I'd do anything for my children, Quinn. You only have to ask." Dorian replied, eyeing the girl's alluring form.

Quinn and Eiza gave each other a nervous glance, before he spoke up. "I've lived here for my entire life. Though I didn't choose to be left here with my mother, I've never complained. I've followed her rules as well as I could, being a loyal son. But...when I met Ezia...I had to break one rule."

Though the mention of being left on the planet hit Dorian with more guilt than he expected, he gestured for him to continue.

Quinn swallowed nervously, before reaching over and taking the beautiful girl's hand. "Father...we're in love..."

Dorian rubbed his temples lightly, letting out a sigh. Their entire situation had been caused by secret relationships, and now his son had admitted that he had broken Esi and Mira's rule. Just like Dorian, the boy would have to leave the planet if he wanted to sleep with anyone, yet he had seemingly broken that deal already. "How far has it gone?"

"I...well, we've only kissed so far, sir." Quinn replied, blushing. "Which is why I need a favor. When this is all done and my half-sister Mira is back on the throne, would you take us with you on your ship? We...want to settle down on a different planet, away from Yarrin's laws. Ezia would likely be imprisoned if the natives found out about our relationship, and I'd be exiled without her."

Dorian folded his arms, looking at the young couple while considering the proposal. It would risk angering his wife, who was already FURIOUS with him. Yet, he knew he couldn't deny his son the opportunity to be with the woman he loved. "Quinn, I'll take you with me. However, I'm going to talk to Esi and Mira about it first. Understand?"

The couple looked slightly reluctant, yet they both nodded. "Yes, sir. We understand..."

"Good. Gather your things when the battle is over and get ready to leave. If things go our way, your sister will be back on the throne, which I'm assuming will put her in a good mood, to say the least."

Quinn seemed to consider something for a moment, before letting go of her hand and stepping forward. He wrapped his arms around Dorian, hugging his father for the first time in his life. "Thank you, f...dad..."

"Of course Quinn, I'll always do what I can to help you." Dorian replied, before they separated. A thought then occurred to him, and he folded his arms sternly once more. "Though tell me something. You claim that you two have only kissed so far. Does that mean that you've never...?"

Quinn blushed, though shook his head.

"A virgin, huh? I'm surprised." Dorian replied, chuckling lightheartedly. Then, perhaps due to his increased arousal at being surrounded by dozens of the most beautiful women in the galaxy, or a guilt at having been absent from his son's life, he said something that surprised even himself. "You know, I could...help you two. I've learned a few things on my travels."

"W..what? No!" Quinn immediately replied, blushing hard. However, Ezia didn't join him in his refusal. Instead, she bit her soft lip and actually considered the idea. When Quinn realized what she was doing, he spun to face her. "Ezia...are you serious?!"

She held her hands up to calm him, quieting him gently. "My love, calm yourself. You know we've been waiting for the right time to...express our love. Maybe...this is the perfect time!"

"How?!" He asked, seemingly exasperated.

"I know how you've always wanted to meet your father...and now here he is, offering to be a part of the most intimate moment of your life." She said, touching his bare chest.

"I...I don't know, Ezia..." Quinn stuttered, enjoying her gentle touch.

The exotic native smiled seductively, allowing her hands to glide down his sides, before stopping at his thighs. "Besides...I know how badly you want to...use me. I've seen the way you sneak glances...as if I didn't know how much you stared at my ass..." she said, smirking.

"Ezia..." Quinn replied, looking at his father with embarrassment.

Dorian simply watched, appreciating the way her hands glided over his son's body, before coming to a rest on his pelves. She slowly narrowed in on her target, getting closer and closer to his cock.

Quinn let out an involuntary gasp as her fingers dragged over his cock, stroking it through his pure white loincloth. The cloth slowly began to raise as, to his horror, his erection began to grow and harden. His face went bright red, as she pulled aside the only thing concealing his cock.

Seeing his own biological son's penis was a strange feeling for Dorian. Though he felt as if he was doing something wrong, he was happy to see his son enjoying the touches of the gorgeous girl's soft hands. The sight caused his own bulge to grow inside of his black jumpsuit.

Her fingers slowly came together until she was gripping his girth with both hands, allowing her to jerk him at a gentle pace.

Experiencing his first hand job, Quinn's manhood was quickly becoming sensitive with pleasure. Though Ezia had never touched a cock before, living in an all-female city for her entire life had granted her a deep familiarity with human sexuality. Though she was FAR more used to pleasuring a female lover, her hands moved and gripped his erection with desire.

"So, my love, will you take my tanned body? Will you make me yours?" She asked, pumping his shaft with her hands.

"I...uh..." He started, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the sensations on his length.

Dorian rolled his eyes, and walked up behind her. Before she could question him, he put his hands on her shoulders and gently guided her to lay down on her back.

"Father...what're you...?" Quinn started, watching as Dorian spread her perfectly shaped legs for him, giving him a view of her barely concealed groin.

Dorian put his hands on her, rubbing the inside of her firm thighs. Her exotic brown skin was soft and flawless, making both men hungry with desire.

Feeling his strong hands massaging her toned legs, she bit her lip with arousal. Each time he moved his hand over her thighs, he got closer and closer to her most intimate area...filling her with lust. The silky white cloth acting as a type of thong and loincloth was the only thing standing between his fingers and her tingling pussylips.

He looked to his son, gesturing towards Ezia. "Go on, remove it."

Reluctant, Quinn hesitated for a moment. Though pure embarrassment coursed through his body, it was quickly becoming overshadowed by his growing lust. He had wanted to fuck her perfect native body BADLY since the moment he met her, fantasizing about what her pussy looked like every night. Now, he finally had a chance to see for himself.