Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorian watched as Quinn kneeled down next to his lover, carefully placing his hands on her hips. He grabbed the rim of her cloth tribal thong and began to slowly slide it down the small remaining amount of her midriff until finally, her tight hairless pussy was revealed to the two men.

Quinn let out a lust-filled gasp, finally viewing her vagina in all of its perfection with his own eyes.

Dorian slid the silky cloth down the rest of the way for his son, pulling them off of her ankles. He then put his hands on Quinn's waist, guiding him into position. Kneeling between the girl's parted thighs, he was leaned over so that he was holding himself above her with both hands, his completely hard cock pressed against her pelvis.

Though he was embarrassed at the thought of losing his virginity in front of his father, Quinn's body surged with desire. He wanted nothing more than to plunge his erection DEEP into his lover's sexy body.

"This is it Quinn..." Dorian announced, knowing that he was about to watch his son have sex with a gorgeous girl. To his surprise, the thought filled him with an incredible amount of lust, and he reached under to lightly grab Quinn's shaft, allowing him to line it up with her pussylips.

The younger man gasped at the incestuous touch of his manhood, yet his arousal was far too high to back out now. He moved his hips forwards, allowing his father to guide his cock into his lover's wet and waiting hole. His tip pressed against her labia, and he began to sink into her twat. With a deep moan, his painfully hard erection plunged into her extremely tight tunnel, taking both his and her virginity.

"Qu..i..nn.." Ezia moan, feeling her pussy stretch around a male's shaft for the first time in her life. Her sexy eighteen year old body quivered with lust, and her lover entered her pussy.

Dorian watched his son's cock sink inch after inch into her goddess-like pussy, hearing both of their pleasured moans. His own cock had reached it's full hardness, creating a large bulge inside of his jumpsuit.

"Oh...god..." Quinn moaned, as his tip pressed into her cervix. Only having experience using his hands, her vagina felt more pleasurable than anything he had ever felt before. He nearly orgasmed straight away, dumping his fertile sperm into her waiting womb. Yet, he regained control of himself, holding off his climax.

Ezia's pretty mouth was wide open with a mix of pain and pleasure at having lost her virginity. Though her past female lovers had pleasured her in ways that only two women could give each other, NOTHING felt better than having a cock fill her up as deep as possible. She clenched down on his shaft, and squirted hard.

Dorian watched as her pussy juices leaked out around his son's shaft, dripping onto the bedroll. Her moan echoed throughout the room, as she wrapped her arms around her lover.

Quinn felt her orgasm around his girth, feeling her tighten up even further. He felt his father's hands on his hips, gently guiding him as he began his thrusts. They started out slowly, gently pushing in and out of her womanhood as both lovers grew accustomed to the pleasure. They slowly increased in speed, with Dorian guiding his hips to move at a consistent speed and correct angle.

Watching his son begin to fuck the beautiful native, Dorian thought back to when he had sired Quinn by cumming inside of Callie's tight pussy, knocking her little body up. With the lust becoming unbearable, he made sure that Quinn kept a desirable pace before letting go and sitting back. He unzipped his jumpsuit, and freed his large erection. He began to pump his shaft with his hand, watching his son piston in and out of the girl's perfect pussy.

Holding onto Quinn, Ezia nibbled his neck gently with primal lust. She closed her eyes and laid back as she enjoyed his cock ramming deep inside her pussy, feeling him passionately make love to her.

Quinn's cock felt as if it was exploding in pleasure, pounding her cervix with each movement of his hips. "I..I love you...Ezia..."

She moaned, before slowly opening her eyes and looking towards Dorian. Witnessing his large erection dripping with precum as he jerked himself, her exotic body became even more aroused. She grabbed onto Quinn and rolled him onto his side, keeping him inside of her while positioning her perfectly shaped ass towards Dorian. While her lover continued to pound into her, she reached around and slightly pulled her firm asschecks apart, practically inviting Dorian in.

His lust consuming him, Dorian eagerly accepted, moving behind her. He looked to his son, who was far too consumed with ecstasy to mind. He then laid down on his side, positioning himself behind her and placing his hands on her round asscheeks, only increasing his desire.

"D..do it...Dorian..." she moaned, before kissing Quinn deeply. She moaned, having her vagina continuously pounded while on her side.

Waiting no time, Dorian pressed his tip against her asshole. He forced his arm under her to wrap around her waist, while putting the other on her hip. Then, using her body as leverage, he began to push. With effort, he managed to slip his tip inside of her ass, already feeling the INCREDIBLE tightness of her anus. Slowly but steadily, he sank his large erection into her exotic butt, feeling as if it would be crushed by her snugness. Her ass was tighter than any pussy he had ever fucked, making him let out a long, deep groan as he hilted her.

Ezia clenched her eyes shut and moaned into her lover's mouth as her ass was penetrated, receiving a cock in both of her most intimate holes. Her fertile body shook with pleasure, orgasming a second time.

The two men, father and son, took her holes. They pounded her pussy and her ass, holding onto her tightly as all three of them moaned loudly in bliss.

Dorian had never fucked anyone else's ass besides his daughter's before, which was something he regretted as he felt her tight tunnel squeeze and grip his shaft, practically milking him as he pistons in and out. Her perfect butt pressed against his lap with each thrust, allowing him to feel her soft brown skin against his.

"I...I want to...cum..." Quinn moaned in-between deep kisses. His balls ached with pure desire, wanting nothing more than to seed the beautiful native.

Ezia squirmed between the two men, lost in bliss as both of her holes were fucked deep. "Oh God...yeeeesss....cum inside...." She moaned.

Their words unlocked something deep in Dorian's subconscious, making him desperately aroused at the thought of his son knocking up such a sexy girl. He groaned, each thrust into her ass sending bolts of pleasure through his shaft as he considered Quinn siring his grandchild. "Y..yes...fill her up..."

Quinn's thrusts steadily increased, ramming her cervix over and over, knowing that her fertile womb was just behind.

"G..get her...pregnant...ooohhh god..." Dorian moaned, desiring nothing more than for his son to continue his bloodline. The thought made him more arousal than he expected, making his own balls quiver.

"Y..yes my love...knock me up..." she moaned. "Spurt...your love...into...my pussy..."

Both his lover and his father encouraged him to fertilize her exceptional body fueled Quinn's uncontrollable lust, and he began to frantically thrust as fast as he could manage.

Dorian could feel his son's powerful movements inside of Ezia's sexy body, knowing that he wouldn't last much longer. He began to speed up as well, matching Quinn's pace. "Kn..knock up this...exotic goddesses...with my...grandchild..!"

Both men ravaged her body, making her moan in unshackled pleasure. To be fucked by both a father and his son was something she never imagined she'd be able to do, yet it felt better than anything she had experienced before. Her young body was pounded from both the front and the back, utterly filled by their erections.

"I'm...I'm going...to..." Quinn tried to say, before his pleasure peaked. He screamed out, ramming his cock into his lover's vagina as deeply as possible, spurting his sperm into her fertile womb.

Hearing his son orgasm managed to send Dorian over the edge, and he began to climax HARD into her firm ass. Driven by utter lust, he reached under and cupped Quinn's balls, cumming even harder as he felt his son's testicals shooting their potent seed as deeply as possible, certainly knocking her up with his grandchild.

All three of them screamed in pleasure, loud enough that others inside the outpost would undoubtedly be able to hear them.

Ezia practically convulsed, cumming from the feeling of two men emptying their cum into both of her holes. With his increased fertility, she knew that his sperm was putting a baby into her flawless body, mixing their DNA as her egg was fertilized.

The pleasure of conception seemed to be too much for the younger pair, as they lost consciousness. Dorian watched their bodies convulse with orgasmic bliss, feeling his own continuing to rampage through his more experienced body.

After what seemed like an eternity of long, INTENSE pleasure, Dorian's orgasm finally seemed to fade, until he finally collapsed onto his back as his cock slid out of her tight asshole.

He sat there for several minutes, breathing heavily as his overly sensitive cock continued to leak sperm all over his waist. A post orgasm haze clouded his mind, with his body completely exhausted. He closed his eyes, all allowed himself to drift off to sleep.

***

The morning was less awkward than Dorian expected, as a connection seemed to have developed between the three of them. Whatever embarrassment Quinn harbored had been replaced by a satisfaction at the knowledge that his child was now growing inside of his lover's extremely attractive body.

To their relief, the rest of the occupants of the outpost treated them normally. Those who had heard their loud cries of pleasure said nothing, either unable to pinpoint the source of the cries or unwilling to interfere.

Dorian and Callie then spent the day instructing the beautiful women, getting them accustomed to their new weapons while the leadership finalized their battle plan. He kept his distance from Esi, not desiring to upset her further.

The training continued until the sun dipped below the treetops, which is when the former queen made the announcement that they'd attack tomorrow night. The decision was final, and they were ready for battle.

***

Dorian groaned as he sat up, feeling slightly sore from sleeping on the crude bedroll. The sun was down and the jungle was draped in darkness. Knowing that they'd launch the assault at night, he had tried to get at least a few hours of sleep before then.

He left his room, joining the crowd of exotic warrior women draining from the outpost. Despite the number of people, they remained fairly quiet as they exited the ancient building, hearing the buzzing and chirping of the surrounding jungle. They gathered into small groups, before setting off through the thick vegetation.

Dorian's group consisted of Ursi, Esi, Callie, Quinn, and a few former queen guards. Ezia had been placed in a different group, though both Dorian and his son kept their complaints to themselves as they wished to keep the relationship a secret until the time was right. Yet, due to her day old pregnancy, Quinn worried deeply for his lover.

Each group marched through the towering trees on foot, cutting through thick vines and plants as they made their way towards the occupied city.

There were several known lookout positions that they carefully avoided, taking long detours to stay as far away from them as possible. Usurper Yisi would no doubt be on the lookout for her predecessor's rebellious army.

After two full hours of trudging through the dark jungle, they neared their destination. Every group extinguished their torches, disappearing into the darkness.

Dorian's group crouched at the edge of the treeline, waiting. After a few moments they heard the signal, disguised as an animal call to signify that the last group had arrived. Taking a moment to ready himself, he followed his companions into the stone city.

Hidden under the cover of darkness, the small rebel army crept down streets and between buildings, quietly taking down any guards they encountered. Half moved towards the main barracks, while the other targeted the grand pyramid. Dorian's group moved toward the latter, hoping to charge against Yisi and Gursaw before they could receive reinforcements.

The plan hit a snag when a loud scream rang out from the barracks, alerting the enemy warriors positioned outside of the pyramid's main entrance. The other half of the small army had reached their target, though failed to remain hidden.

The pyramid guards heard their companions' screams, and yelled for reinforcements.

"Damnit, go! Charge!" Ursi commanded the nearby groups, causing them to abandon all stealth as they straightened up and began to sprint towards the main entrance.

Dorian and his companions led the charge. As they neared, dozens of warriors began to pour out of the pyramid to engage them, rushing to meet their ambushers.

Dorian brought his energy sword down as they reached their position, sending sparks flying as his opponent put her crude metal sword up to block him. The experienced warrior slashed at him, forcing him to step back before thrusting forward and skewering her through her exposed midriff.

Ursi and Esi fought beside him, while Callie and Quinn remained slightly behind to fire blaster bolts at their enemies.

An opponent to Dorian's left cried out in pain as a bolt struck her, killing her while he parried a woman to his right. He shot a fireball into her face, providing him just enough of a distraction to cleave her head from her body.

He had never seen his beautiful wife fight before, which made him quite surprised to see her ferocious nature as she cut down their adversaries one after another, fighting hard to free her captive daughter.

Though already outnumbered, they managed to hold out against the increasing crowd of guards that continued to deploy from the pyramid.

For every three enemies that were slain, a rebel fell. Dorian watched as former queen guards began to drop one by one, while he did his best to take down as many as he possibly could.

The number of slashes and stabs that consistently targeted Dorian made it difficult to remain untouched, forcing him to block, parry, and dodge. He launched fire and ice shards at his adversaries, barely managing to gain the upperhand.

To his left, he heard Ursi shriek in pain, making him look over just in time to see a spear pass through her chest and emerge from her back. The battle worn woman convulsed, before collapsing to the floor.

The experienced woman's death only seemed to fuel Esi and her fellow queen's guards, as they cried out in furry. Their energy swords hacked through the air, tearing down opponents faster than before. They'd free Mira, no matter the cost.

The other half of the small army didn't fare any better, as they barely managed to destroy the main barracks. Only a few survived, which rushed to regroup with Dorian's half.

With the rebellious force reunited, they slowly cut down the remaining guards.

The chaos of energy swords smashing into metal swords and spears while blaster bolts ripped through the sky around them finally came to an end as the last remaining resistance dropped their weapons and surrendered, knowing that they were defeated.

Esi ordered her warriors to take them hostage while Dorian burst through the pyramid's main entrance, his jumpsuit damaged and displaying several large cuts that he had suffered during the battle.

Through the heavy doors was the throne room he had entered so long ago, when he first met Esi. Yet now, instead of his gorgeous wife sitting proudly on the throne, Yisi occupied the prestigious seat.

An attractive native girl, Yisi had the exotic goddess-like features of her priestess mother. Though many of the native women had long hair, the girl's silky black hair was cut to be chin length. Her flawless body held many elaborate tattoos, only being concealed by small amounts of white cloth to hide her most intimate areas. Yet to Dorian's surprise, she was noticeably pregnant, cradling her belly as she remained seated on the stone throne.

Gursaw stood to her right, presumably the father of her unborn baby. The familiar burn on his face left by Dorian remained, preventing a small patch of hair on his ginger beard from growing. He was large, brandishing a menacing axe. His robotic arm looked slightly different from their last encounter, presumably upgraded to some extent.

To Yisi's left stood her mother, the high priestess. Looking just as sexy and exotic as the day she forced Dorian to fill her womb, her native body covered in tattoos.

Though he was standing before his pregnant priestess-born bastard, one of his rivals, and the woman who practically raped him, Dorian's attention was immediately drawn to Yisi's feet. There, kneeling at the base of the throne was Mira. Completely naked apart from a metal collar connected to a chain leash that connected the throne, the overthrown queen had been tattooed with several obscure symbols. Esi immediately recognized them to mean demeaning phrases, with 'sperm drinker' on her left cheek, 'pussy eater' on her right breast, 'baby maker' on her right hip, and finally 'orgasm addict' on her left thigh. Dorian and Esi's daughter looked utterly broken, staring at the stone floor with a blank expression. The usurped queen had been put through hell.

Seeing his daughter in such a poor state filled Dorian with rage, and he stepped towards the trio.

"Wait, father. Have you really come to kill your own daughter?" Yisi asked, stroking her belly. "Especially when she's carrying your grandchild?"

"Daughter?" Dorian asked, his tone tense and serious. "No. You may be of my blood, but my daughter couldn't do something like this to her own half-sister. You're nothing to me."

"Enough." Gursaw growled, stepping in front of Yisi in a protective stance. "I know you think you've won here, but I've built up too much to let it fall apart now."

The rebellious warriors kept their eyes on him, unsure of what the former pirate had planned. A desperate man would try anything if it gave him even a small chance to escape.

"This has been a long time coming, Dorian. After all we've been through, all the terrible things I've done to you, what better way to end it than to fight, one on one!" The large man replied, pointing his double handed awe in Dorian direction. "We'll see who the better man is!"

The female warriors chuckled, and began to laugh before one of them spoke up. "We have you completely surrounded. Why would he risk it?"

Gursaw ignored them, keeping his intense gaze at Dorian. "I enslaved you. I stole your ship. I fucked two of your daughters!"

"You're done, pirate!" Esi yelled. "Watch what you say!"

He ignored her, gesturing to Yisi's pregnant belly. "Who's baby do you think that is? Mine! I knocked up your daughter, while you remained as a slave! Fight me Dorian! Fight the man who ravaged both Yisi and Mira's pussies!"

Despite the words from his allies, and despite the clear advantage that he'd be forfeiting, the former pirate's words rubbed him the wrong way. Seeing one daughter naked and in chains, while knowing that the other had been bred by the large man, Dorian gripped his energy sword tighter. There were some things you just don't do to a man's family.

"Gladly." Was all Dorian said before he rushed forward, driven by rage at what the former pirate had done. He swung at him, colliding into the axe with a spray of sparks.

Gursaw laughed, swinging the large blade to cleave his opponent in half, only to miss by mere inches.