Imprinting Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers

The four bitches, or the four hotties as they were now known, were also leaving. Their behavior, their dress, their complete inability to teach, and the huge amount of rumors about wild sex parties, drinking, drug use, and general bad behavior had resulted in them all being let go at the end of the school year and for all intents and purposes they didn't seem to care much at all. George had heard they had all just giggled and said "Well, okey-dokey!"

Sandra nuzzled his neck a bit and he leaned over and kissed her lightly. She snuggled closer to him and sighed. She had told George about how Michelle had helped her out with advice and clothes, and George had to admit Sandra was very pretty once you got past her geeky exterior. They a very awkward date until Sandra and George had both just started laughing at each other over how nervous they had been and after that it had been wonderful.

George whispered to Sandra "Come on, let's go. My parents are out of town and we can have some alone time."

Sandra snuggled up close to him and whispered "I was hoping you would say that, yeah let's go!"

They slipped off the floor. As they got near the entrance they both turned back and saw Michelle leaning up against one of the male chaperons. The man was obviously having a hard time concentrating on pouring a glass of punch, and Michelle looked up and saw them. She smiled broadly and waved.

George and Sandra waved back and headed out.

Michelle took the punch from the older man and winked at him. It was getting late and she and her BFFs had a big after prom party lined up. She got wet thinking about it and so she gave the roundup sign to her girls. The already pretty drunk teachers began to stumble to the door arm in arm with some hot young guys and Michelle trailed behind. She was so proud of her newest BFFs, they had learned how be cool so well from her.

"But", she thought to herself, "I am really smart in being cool. Too bad I can't get a degree in that!"

With a giggle she headed off to her party.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers
12