Imprisoned by My Fantasy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scrambled up to my stilettoed feet, my sudden enthusiasm compensating from my inability to use my hands to help push myself up. The men around me grumbled a bit. Evidently, they had been planning for this to be only the opening act. My sympathy for them was, as you might expect, limited. I slipped past them and waited for the guard to open the cell door. My impatience caused me to hop in front of the gate rather like a girl who really needed to pee, but I needed to escape the cell too badly to care.

The guard opened it, and I stepped outside with a clear sense of relief. I thought that perhaps Darius would uncuff me now, but he didn't. The tall, black police officer simply put the phone up to my ear and took a hold of my upper arm. I barely had time to wedge the phone between my ear and shoulder before Darius began marching me out of the room. Keeping up with Darius's long strides would be difficult enough without having my pink panties still down around my ankles.

"Please, Sir, could you pull my panties up? I can't reach them." I asked Darius pathetically, as my wife giggled after hearing my request through the phone.

Darius paused to pull my neon pink panties up until they were no longer showing, although he did slap my ass as he lifted my skirt to do so. I didn't complain, and after the intensely humbling experience I just had, I doubted whenever I was even capable of being anything but pleasantly submissive to men in general anymore. When it came to my wife, however, that question had been settled long ago. Darius grabbed my upper arm and started pulling me forward at a quick pace. Just like before, I stumbled after him as best as I could in my 5-inch stilettos.

"Someone looked like she was having fun." My wife whispered on the other line, the slight huskiness in her voice being a good indication of her excitement.

"I guess, but I was getting a little tired." I said truthfully in response, relieved that Darius was practically carrying me at this point.

"Oh, I bet. It must have been tiring work to satisfy so many men. But that's what you wanted, right Michelle?" Lexi prompted with a laugh.

"Yes, Lexi." I answered immediately, knowing what she wanted to hear.

"I'm so glad I got that on video! Samantha is going to get such a kick out of it!" Lexi said with glee, referring to her best friend.

"Do you really have to show it to her?" I asked hesitantly as Darius led me out of the station through a back door.

"Sweetie, plan on everyone we know seeing it eventually." My wife answered, giggling.

I sighed, knowing how useless it was to argue with Lexi. Darius brought me to his car. I had hoped that he might let me sit in the front seat while he drove me home, but it wasn't to be. Darius opened the back seat and pushed me into it. He still hadn't uncuffed me, and I was too tired to protest.

"So, what happened with that guy that claimed you?" Lexi asked over the phone with interest as Darius got in the driver's seat.

"You mean Paul?" I asked hesitantly because after all, quite a number of men had claimed me recently.

"Yes, Paul. Tell me about him." My wife ordered conversationally.

As Darius began driving, I realized that Paul's offer to make me one of his hookers would appeal immensely to Lexi's sensibilities. I wasn't sure I wanted to be an actual T-girl prostitute, but it never occurred to me to disobey Lexi. Obedience to my wife's orders was never optional. So it was that I began to tell Lexi about Paul, and the embarrassing, but also exciting future that was very likely in store for me.

12