All Comments on 'Imprisoned in Chastity'

by Longjohnsilver30

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
YES

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beyond stupid

Low level prison for white collar criminals don't have this type of behavior. Even for a fictional story this was ludicrous. All those things he supposedly has to dress him up with? How do you imagine the guards would miss something like that? Awful garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Good start and really looking forward to the rest!! Keep up the good work

ChastizedChastizedabout 8 years ago

To be continued !!!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue!

Great story; please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This belongs in the gay section.

It does.

SissyMadeline2008SissyMadeline2008almost 8 years ago
Loved It!

I can't wait to hear what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too much too fast

Great premise, but jumped into the deep end way too quick. This should be like a 10 part series, each one a new week in which he submits and humiliates himself more, requesting permission to jack off and even to sleep with his own wife. Each chapter finishing with another conjugal visit - each time more submissive and wimpy and underwhelming. Chapter like 7 or 8 should be him asking Marcus to sleep with his wife in order to satisfy her. In like Chapter 9, Samantha is exposed to "his" wife, in full attire, and must kneel naked, in her cage and watch Marcus fuck her wife. Finally Chapter 10 is where his wife finally leaves Samantha and wants to be with Marcus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHAHA!

Kick Marcus in the balls and send him to the infirmary. End of bullshit story. A prison with cock cages? Don't make me laugh! Even for fiction this was just god awful. Glad you never continued.

tensunny09tensunny09about 4 years ago
Please continue!

I really like it. Nice setup. I particularly love that the protagonist actually enjoys and craves chastity. Please make a continuation where the protagonist discovers that he loves being in chastity and feminized as Marcus' slave. Even better, perhaps make it so that the protagonist eventually gets the cage unlocked by Marcus for a few minutes as a reward for being a good girl, and the protagonist instead asks Marcus to keep the cage on and throw away the key.

CosmiccowboyqCosmiccowboyqalmost 3 years ago

Crappy editing. Like he didn't care Avira the quality of his work. Just like his other stories, there's a lot of mistakes.

Sub4D0MSub4D0Mover 1 year ago

Super 🔥 read!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous