Imprisoned Son's Last Wishes, Ch. 03

Story Info
Son wants to have threesome sex with mother and sister.
5.9k words
4.43
12.1k
23
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imprisoned Son's Last Wish, Ch. 03

Wanting them to give him plenty to masturbate over while in prison, Anthony's last wish before being jailed is to have threesome sex with his MILF of a mother, Emma, and his sexy, big sister, Sophia.

# # #

Author's Note:

This true story was written for Anthony about what sexually happened to him, his MILF of a mother Emma, and his sexy, older sister, Sophia. All the facts and even the names are the same.

The story takes place in Boston, my old stomping grounds. Born in Boston, I was raised, educated, and worked in Boston.

Now, the question is, after his mother had sex with her son and his sister had sex with her brother, would they agree to have sex with him again but in a threesome with mother, sister, and brother?

Well, there's only one way to find that out. Continue reading, please.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 02:

"I want to have a threesome," said Anthony to his older, sexy sister, Sophia.

Seemingly okay with her having a threesome, with her already sexually excited, she turned to give her brother a curious, albeit, a sexually aroused look. Seemingly, in the way that Sophia had flashed a sexually aroused look across her face, and in the way that his mother, Emma, was a whore, ready to fuck anyone at any time, his sister was a whore, too. No doubt, as part of their threesome sexual experience, she was already imagining having sex with one of his friends.

"You want me to have a threesome with one of you friends," she asked with a laugh? "I can do that but it depends, of course, on which friend you have in mind."

Licking her lips as if in preparation of blowing somebody, her nipples erected. As if already agreeing to fuck and suck, she turned to look at her brother with sexual arousal. Not even trying to hide her look of sexual lust, she looked at her brother with the sexual anticipation of a whore.

"Tell me, which friend do you have in mind, Anthony? Ritchie, Johnny, Joey, or Frankie? Or do you want me to agree to be gangbanged by all four of them while you watch and masturbate yourself," she asked?

Opposite to the way that she looked at him when making a face that a gangbang would be out of the question and would never happen, she looked at him with sexual interest when he mentioned her having a threesome?

"Just as I'd never have anal sex, Anthony, I'd never agree to be gangbanged by four of your horny friends," said Sophia while shaking her head from side to side. "Anal sex and gangbang sex are two, sexual things that men always want women to do but that are something that most women will never do. In your dreams, little brother," she said. "In your dreams."

He laughed.

"You're getting way ahead of yourself, Sophia," said Anthony with another laugh. "I don't want you to have a threesome with one of my friends. I don't want you to have anal sex with one of my friends. And I don't want you to be gangbanged by my four friends," he said while looking at his sister to see her reaction to what he was about to say. "What I want to have is threesome sex with you and mom at the same time," he said. "I want to have sex with you both."

Sophia shrugged and gave him a dirty laugh.

"I can do that," she said nodding her head as if already imagining having sex with Anthony and her mother. "If it's okay with mom, it's okay with me," she said with another shrug while not even having to think about it.

Then, he smiled at his sister as if he was the Cheshire cat sent from Alice in Wonderland.

"After I have sex with the both of you, mom first, and then you, I want to have sex with the both of you together," he said expanding on his sexual desires.

He looked at his sister with sexually excited anticipation as if he was already imagining having threesome sex with his sister and his mother both at the same time.

"Finally, I want to watch you having sex with mom. Then, after you have sex with her, I want to watch her having sex with you," he said. "As if she's your lover instead of your mother, I want to watch you both having sex with one another."

Sophia made a sour face and looked at him as if he was perversely crazy.

"We're not lesbians, Anthony," said his sister with attitude and with an icy stare and a loud sigh. "I don't know about that and I don't know how mom will feel about allowing her to have sex with me and allowing me to have sex with her. I mean, I'm okay with that but, with her from a different generation, she may not be into that. Women are funny about that sort of thing, either they'd willingly lick a pussy or they'd never lick a pussy," said Sophia with a shrug.

Anthony laughed.

"I know that neither of you are lesbians but sex between two women is hot. Sex between two women is much different than sex between two men," he said. "I'd love to watch you making out with mom. I'd love to watch you having sex with her and her having sex with you."

His sister seemed interested in having a threesome with her mother and her brother. The question remained, would his mother agree to have threesome sex with her daughter and her son? Would she agree to have Sophia eat her pussy after she ate her daughter's pussy and before she fucked and sucked her son? Only time will tell. Assuredly, with mother and son and sister and brother, taking their incestuous, sexual appetites to the next level, there was no harm in asking the question.

"Then, while continuing to make out with her, I'd love to watch you slowly strip her naked while touching and feeling her everywhere," said Anthony while touching and feeling his naked sister everywhere.

He felt and fondled her huge breasts while fingering her nipples, he felt and squeezed her shapely, naked ass, and he cupped her naked, black, trimmed pussy in the palm of his big hand.

"I'd love to watch her slowly strip you naked while touching and feeling you everywhere, too," said Anthony.

He stared at his sister with sexual lust. A younger version of their mother, she was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. Ever since he turned 18-years-old, in the way that he had always been sexually attracted to his mother, he had always been sexually attracted to his big sister. In the way that he masturbated over imagining his mother naked and having sex with her, he masturbated over imagining his sister naked and having sex with her, too.

"Finally, I'd love to watch you eat mom's pussy after she ate your pussy. While masturbating one another, I'd love to watch you both give each other oral, sexual orgasms with your fingers and with your mouths. I'd love to watch you both cum from having oral, sexual orgasms given from one to the other."

# # #

Showing Sophia that he had a huge erection, Anthony took a step closer to his sister to press his pajama clad erection against her naked body and against the crack of his sister's naked ass. Then, moving his arm around her slim waistline, he turned her and pulled her to him. Looking deeply in her big, brown, beautiful eyes, as if he was her lover instead of her brother, he kissed her again.

Once again, he parted her lips with his tongue and French kissed his big sister. Once again, she wrapped her long arms around his neck and returned his French kisses with her long, wet kisses. As if they were husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend, brother and sister made out as if they were lovers from different mothers.

Then, he took her by her hand and pulled her to her bed. While his sister watched with sexual arousal, he stripped off his t-shirt and his pajama bottoms. In the way that his sister was naked, he was naked, too. With her brother naked and standing over her, she stared up at his big, erect, naked cock and his big, dangling testicles in the way that he stared at her huge, naked breasts and big, erect nipples.

Then, in the way that his mother mounted him, he mounted his sister. Ready to have incestuous sex with his sister, ready to make love to her before fucking her, Anthony climbed on top of his sister. The first-time having sex with his sister, in the way that he already had sex with his mother, he was ready to stick his big dick in his sister's pussy. He couldn't wait to fill his sister's cunt with his cum.

"Wait," she said. "Stop. Hold on before we go too far," said Sophia protesting him mounting her. "Get off of me," she said struggling to push him away. "Anthony! Stop! Wait! Don't!"

She sat up in bed and opened her night table drawer. She pulled out a condom and, as if she had done this many times before, she opened it with her teeth. She stared at his naked prick in the way that he stared at her naked breasts. Then, she took her brother's erect prick in her hand and rolled the condom down the length of his hard cock. Never believing that his sister would ever see his naked prick never mind hold his naked prick in her soft, warm hand while adorning it with a condom, her fingers felt so good on his naked cock.

"Okay, now you're ready to stick your dick in my pussy," she said with a dirty laugh while cupping his testicles in her soft, warm hand. "With you ready to have incestuous sex with your big breasted, sexy sister, I'm ready to give my handsome, kid brother a sexual memory to masturbate over while you're locked up in jail."

In readiness for Anthony to make love to her before fucking her, Sophia scooted up to the head of her bed to put her head on her pillows and to make herself more comfortable on her bed.

"Make love to me, Anthony," she said lying back on her bed and spreading her long, shapely legs wide open to expose her naked pussy to her brother.

The first time seeing his sister's naked pussy, with her showing him a lot of pink, before mounting her again, he stared at his sister's black, trimmed, naked pussy.

"Make love to your sister. Fuck me, Anthony. Fuck your sister. Give me a sexual orgasm with your cock. Make me your bitch," she said laughing.

# # #

Coming together as one, they slowly and lovingly humped one another until Anthony's stiff prick was seated deep inside of his sister's warm and wet pussy. She returned her brother's slow and loving humps with her slow and loving humps. As if she was his girlfriend, his wife, or his lover, instead of his sister, brother and sister made romantic and passionate love to one another while making out with one another.

"I love you, Sophia," said Anthony unable to stop himself from saying those words.

She cooed at her brother's love for her.

"I love you, too, Anthony. Now, shut the fuck up and fuck me. Fuck your sister," she said with a dirty laugh. "Give me sexual orgasms in the way that you gave our mother sexual orgasms. I want to cum. Make me cum, Anthony. Make me cum."

As if a man possessed by incestuous, sexual lust, Anthony humped his sister faster. He humped her harder. Sophia returned her brother's fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. Instead of making love, they were fucking. Something that was so sexually forbidden for them to do, kid brother and big sister were fucking one another. In the way that he had finally fucked his mother hard and fast to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock, he finally fucked his sister hard and fast to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock, too.

No stopping him now, he was determined to give his sister a sexual orgasm with his cock in the way that he gave his mother a sexual orgasm with his cock. Continuing to hump her faster and hump her harder, he didn't stop humping her until she was on the verge of having her first, sexual orgasm. Encouraged by her humping and fucking him as fast and as hard as he humped and fucked her, he continued humping his sister harder and faster. Determined to make her cum, he continued fucking his sister as if he was fucking a Playboy playmate model.

"Anthony. Anthony. Oh, my fucking God, Anthony. You're going to make me cum. Don't stop humping. Don't stop fucking me," she said putting her arms around his neck and her legs around his back. "I need to cum. I need to cum. Hump me harder. Fuck me faster. I'm cumming, Anthony. I'm cumming," said his sister. "Fuck me. Fuck your sister."

In the way that his mother did, she stiffened her legs, arched her back, and closed her eyes. Then, as if she had died and gone to Heaven happy, she fell silent in the soft comfort of her pillow while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Anthony removed his condom and waited a few minutes for Sophia to come down from having her first orgasm.

He moved half-way down the bed and made himself comfortable between his sister's shapely thighs. Surprising her, with his mouth already buried in his sister's pussy, seemingly, she couldn't believe that her brother was about to eat her pussy. With him never believing that he'd ever be giving his sister oral sex, he fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. Continuing to masturbate her while eating her, Anthony didn't stop giving his sister oral sex until she had her second orgasm.

# # #

"Anthony. Fucking Christ, Anthony. Oh, my God. I don't believe you. Your tongue is making me crazy," she said. "I can't believe you're eating me. I can't believe you're licking my fucking cunt. I can't believe you're eating your sister," said Sophia. "Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop licking my pussy. I'm cumming, Anthony. I'm cumming," she said.

She pushed her long, lush, beautiful, black hair back behind her neck and lifted her head from her pillow to stare down at her brother licking her while fingering her. Not allowing her to catch her breath, Anthony continued eating his sister's pussy. He rubbed her clit harder while licking her pussy faster. He fingered her deeper while licking her harder. Licking, licking, and licking her, he never stopped licking her.

"Eat me, Anthony. Eat your sister. Eat my pussy. Lick my cunt," she said encouraging him to continue eating her.

While staring down at him, she reached her hands down to spread her pussy lips for her brother.

"Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering my pussy," she said. "Eat me, Anthony. Eat me. Eat your sister. Make me cum again. I need to cum again," she said. "I need to have another sexual orgasm, this time with your tongue and your fingers instead of with your cock."

Anthony laughed while resting. His jaw was numb from licking his sister. Yet, never had he eaten a woman's pussy, including his mother's pussy, that he enjoyed eating as much as his sister's pussy.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Sophia," said Anthony while staring at his sister's trimmed, black, naked pussy. "I love masturbating you while eating. I love licking you. I promise that I won't stop giving you oral sex until I give you another sexual orgasm," he said.

# # #

His sister grabbed two handfuls of his hair and pulled his face closer to her soaking wet cunt. Then, with a hand on each side of his head, as if his face was a sponge, she rubbed her vaginal secretions all over his face. He had his sister's wet pussy secretions in his mouth, up his nose, and all over his face.

"I want you to give me another sexual orgasm. Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop eating me. I'm cumming, Anthony. I'm cumming. I'm nearly there," she said. "I'm cumming."

As if she was a man receiving a blowjob from a woman, she put a heavy hand to the back of his head and, holding it there, she mashed his face in her soaking, wet cunt.

"Don't stop licking me. Please, don't stop fingering. Rub my clit faster. Lick me harder. Finger me deeper. Please, don't stop. Eat me, Anthony. Eat me. Eat your sister's cunt."

Again, in the way that his mother did, she did, too. She stiffened her legs, arched her back, and closed her eyes again. Then, again, as if she had died and gone to Heaven, she remained sexually satisfied while having her second, sexual orgasm.

After enjoying the afterglow of sex for a few minutes, in the way that he moved halfway down her bed to eat his sister, she moved halfway down her bed to blow her brother. While staring up at him with a sexy look and a naughty smile, she took his naked, erect prick in her hand to stroke him. Then, while staring up at him to make sure that he saw her, she took his big cock in her mouth to suck him.

Sophia, the big sister, was blowing her kid brother. As if she was a dirty whore or a paid for sex prostitute, she was sucking his prick. Sophia was sucking Anthony's prick. With her stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper, she seemed determined for him to cum in her mouth. Clearly, big sister wanted her ked had brother to cum in her mouth.

In the way that she put a heavy hand to the back of his head, he put a gentle hand to the back of his sister's head. Then, nearly gagging her, it didn't take Anthony long to explode a massive load of cum in his sister's willing mouth. Finally, when she released the pressure of her lips from his stiff dick, as he did with his mother, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over his sister's pretty face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. Something that he had always sexually fantasized of doing, he gave his sexy sister a cum bath.

Awash in her brother's cum, he ejaculated another huge load of cum but this time, he ejaculated not in her mouth but all over her pretty face. He ejaculated cum in her beautiful black hair and across her naked breasts. Sophia had Anthony's literally cum dripping from her eyebrows, her nose, her lips, and her chin.

# # #

Chapter 03:

Lazing around after receiving five, sexual orgasms from her son, Emma was still in bed watching the morning news on TV. Emotionally drained while still reeling from feeling the afterglow of sex, she hadn't even been down for coffee, yet. The good son that Anthony is, after having sex with his sister, giving her multiple sexual orgasms, and giving her a cum bath, ready to serve his mother breakfast in bed, he was downstairs making her breakfast to deliver upstairs to her.

After having incestuous sex with her brother, Sophia cleaned herself up from her brother's cum bath and donned a sexy nightgown. She fixed her hair and applied her make up. Unless Sophia told her, her mother would never know that her daughter just had her brother's cum in her mouth, in her hair, across her naked breasts, and all over her pretty face. Then, feeling guilty and having regrets for having incestuous sex with her brother, immorally ashamed of herself, she walked in her mother's bedroom with a long, sad face.

"What's wrong," asked Emma? "Why the long face?"

Uncomfortably embarrassed, feeling guilty as all Hell, and full of regrets, Sophia looked down at her feet before looking up at her mother. With her feeling like the wicked whore of a daughter and the incestuous slut of a sister, she couldn't even look her mother in the eye.

"I just had sex with Anthony," she said confessing her sexual perversion of having sex with her brother to her mother.

Before going into the details of their sexual union, she stared up at her mother to see her reaction to sister and brother having sex.

"We made out. We made love. Then, we fucked. Finally, he ate me and I blew him. He not only gave me multiple orgasms but also, he ejaculated his cum in my mouth and, instead of spitting it out, I swallowed his cum," said Sophia.

She looked up at her mother again while waiting for what she had to say.

"Finally, he gave me a cum bath, too. He ejaculated cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. I had Anthony's cum dripping from me everywhere,' said Sophia. "Not proud of it but ashamed of it, we did every sexual thing that a brother and sister should never do."

# # #

Emma looked at her daughter with compassionate understanding.

"I know. I heard you having sex with your brother," said Emma putting her head down in embarrassment and in shame. "And now you feel that you were required to give him sex," she said. "Is that it?"

12