Imprisoned Son's Last Wishes, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She folded her hands as if getting ready to pray and fell silent in thought.

"You felt obligated to him because he saved you from going to prison and giving him sex was your way of paying him back and the least thing that you could do to thank him? Is that right?"

Sophia looked at her mother with embarrassment and shame.

"Instead of feeling good about giving him some sexual relief and giving him something to masturbate over while in jail, I feel like such a whore, an incestuous whore, to have had sex with my brother," said Sophia.

While waiting for Emma to comfort her, she looked up at her mother.

"What's wrong with me? Why did I do that? How could I do that? Had he not been arrested on my behalf; I never would have had sex with him," she said hanging her head in humiliation and disgrace. "I never would have sucked his cock. I never would have allowed him to eat my pussy, make love to me, and fuck me. I never would have allowed my brother to give me a cum bath," said Sophia.

Emma nodded her head.

"Just as Anthony did what he had to do in taking the blame for our unregistered and unlicensed handguns, you did what you had to do to keep him sexually satisfied while in prison. Now, it's over," said Emma. "What's done is done. You should have no guilt and no regrets. You did what you needed to do. You shouldn't feel bad. You shouldn't feel embarrassed and/or ashamed," said her mother. "You should feel good about what you sexually did for your brother. You're a good sister to have had sex with him."

Sophia looked up at her mother with pleading eyes.

"The bizarre thing about having sex with Anthony is that I wanted to have sex with my brother," she said.

She looked at her mother while waiting to see her reaction to sister wanting to have sex with brother.

"With him not having to talk me into it and/or sexual seduce me, I allowed him to make out with me while feeling my naked breasts through my towel. I wanted him to see my naked breasts. I wanted him to see my naked ass and my naked pussy. I wanted him to see me naked," said Sophia.

She paused again while looking at her mother for her reaction. Then, when no reaction came from her mother, she continued.

"Now, after allowing him to see me naked, allowing him to touch and feel me everywhere, and allowing my brother to have his wicked, sexual way with my naked body, I can't help but to feel like such a wicked, incestuous whore."

She looked up to her mother again while waiting for her reaction to all that she said.

"To tell you the truth, I wanted to make love to him as much as he wanted to make love to me," she said reiterating herself again. "I wanted to fuck him as much as he wanted to fuck me. As much as I wanted him to eat my pussy, I wanted to suck his cock," said Sophia. "I wanted him to cum in my mouth and all over my face and across my naked breasts. I wanted Anthony to give me a cum bath."

Emma opened her arms wide and Sophia walked over to her. Mother hugged and kissed her daughter. She kissed her not in a sexual way but in the way that a mother would kiss her daughter.

# # #

"It's okay to be sexually attracted to your brother," said Emma patting Sophia on her back. "To be honest, with me not having had sex since your father died, I'm unashamed to admit that I've always been sexually attracted to him."

This time, Emma looked down at her daughter to see her reaction to her sexual admission that she had always been sexually attracted to her son. When no reaction came from Sophia, Emma continued her sexual confession in regards to Anthony.

"I've routinely masturbated over imagining him fucking me and me sucking him. I wanted to have sex with Anthony, too," said Emma. "In the way that he looked at me with sexual lust, I'm unembarrassed and unashamed to tell you that he made me horny. No longer able to sexually resist him, he made me so frigging wet."

Again, in the way that she looked at Sophia for her reaction to her sexual admission to being sexually attracted to her son, Emma looked at her daughter to see her reaction to her sexual confession about her wanting to have incestuous sex with Anthony.

"With Anthony looking so much like a younger version of Carmen, and with me missing your father, it was difficult for me not to have sex with him," said Emma. "Even though it was sexually forbidden for me to imagine, I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex with my son, and now I know," she said with a dirty laugh. "Moreover, with me not having any guilt and/or regrets, I'm glad that I allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with my naked body," she said.

Emma hugged Sophia again.

"As soon as he cupped my breasts through my blouse and bra, my nipples erected. He made me so hot," said Emma. "As soon as he started feeling my breasts and fingering my nipples through my clothes, with me already so wet, I knew that I was going to have sex with him," said Emma. "Unable to resist, I knew that I was going to fuck him and suck him," said Anthony's mother.

Emma paused again while waiting to see her daughter's reaction to her sexual confession about her wanting to have incestuous sex with her son.

"With it being such a long time since I had sex, unable to sexually control myself, I knew that I was going to suck him and fuck him. I knew that I was going to allow him to see me naked and allow him to do whatever he sexually wanted to do to my naked body. I knew that I was going to allow him to cum in my mouth, all over my face, and all over my naked breasts. I knew that I was going to allow my son to give me a cum bath."

Emma laughed.

"Like father like son, Anthony and Carmen are much alike in their sexual tastes. They're both breast men. They both love tits. They both love big, breasted women," said Emma.

She laughed again.

"As soon as I showed Anthony my naked breasts, as if he had never seen naked breasts before, he was all over my big tits," said Emma. "Touching them, feeling them, and fondling them, he even sucked my nipples. Something his father had never done, as I mentioned before, he even gave me a sexual orgasm just by him having his wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts."

Sophia returned her mother's laugh with her laugh.

"He was the same with me," said Sophia. "As soon as he removed my towel and saw my huge, naked tits, as if he had never seen naked breasts before, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He was all over my naked breasts," said Sophia.

Sophia fell silent for a moment as if rethinking what she was about to say.

"Weird having had sex with my brother, I'd be lying if I said that it didn't feel good to feel his stiff prick in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy. He has such a big, hard cock and I loved sucking it as much as I loved fucking it. Then, when he told me that he loved me, I told him that I loved him, too," said Sophia.

Emma looked down at her daughter.

"If we both sexually enjoyed ourselves with multiple orgasms, why do we feel so guilty having had sex with Anthony," asked Emma?

Sophia nodded her head.

"Because what we did was wrong. Something so perverted and forbidden, you had incestuous sex with your son and I had incestuous sex with my brother," said Sophia. "Not only are we both incestuous whores but also, we're just as perverted as he is," she said with a dirty laugh.

Emma nodded her head.

"Well, it's over. What's in the past will stay in the past. If we don't say anything to anyone, and keep our incestuous, sexual fling to ourselves and behind our closed, bedroom doors, no one will ever know that I had sex with my son and that you had sex with your brother," said Emma.

# # #

Sophia pulled away from her mother to sit up in bed. She turned to look at her mother with shame.

"What's wrong, Sophia," asked Emma?

Sophia looked down at herself before looking up at her mother.

"It's not over, mother. It's hardly over. It's just the beginning," said Sophia. "Now that Anthony has had sex with the both of us separately," she said pausing to look at her mother with shame and embarrassment again. "He wants to have sex with the both of us together and at the same time as a threesome."

Emma laughed.

"That horny, little bastard. Again, like father like son," said Emma with a dirty laugh. "With your father nearly, twenty-years older than me, when he could no longer get and maintain an erection because of his drinking and his diabetes, he changed. He wanted to watch me having sex with his friends, Vito, Angelo, Luigi, Mario, and Big Rocco, who's soon to be released from doing time, by the way. He wanted me to allow them to gangbang me. He wanted me to give them anal sex," said Emma.

Sophia looked at her mother with shock.

"What did you do, mother? Did you allow them to gangbang you? Did you allow them to fuck you in the ass?"

Emma made a sour face while nodding her head, no.

"Fuck that. Just as I'd never allow any man to fuck me in my ass, I'd never have a gangbang. Instead of having five men gangbang me and/or fuck me in my ass, I agreed to have sex with them one at a time while he watched and masturbated himself," said Emma. "I made love to them. I fucked them. I sucked them and allowed them to cum in my mouth," she said.

Emma looked at her daughter to see how she reacted to her sexual confession. When Sophia didn't show any reaction, she continued her confession.

"Carmen would invite them over separately and I'd sexually seduce them while he watched. After no longer having sex with my husband, I was so horny that I would have fucked a bedpost," said Emma with a dirty laugh. "With me more than willing to have sex with other men, we did one another a sexual favor by him wanting to watch me having sex with other men."

Sophia looked at her mother with shock mixed with sexual excitement.

"Besides, after his five, top men had sex with the boss's wife, by allowing them to have sex with me, that kept them more loyal. As long as I continued giving them occasional blowjobs and fucking them from time to time, in the way that they'd do anything for him, they'd do anything for me, too."

# # #

"In case you forgot or didn't know but when I was younger, before I married your father, I was a whore. I was a wicked whore," said Emma with a dirty laugh. "I met your father while working as a stripper in one of his strip clubs. I had sex with your father long before we were married. Actually, I've had sex with women as much as I had sex with men," said Emma with a dirty laugh.

Sophia stared at her mother with shocked surprise.

"I didn't know you were a stripper. I didn't know that you had sex with women," said Sophia.

Both women remained quiet until Sophia spoke again.

"Well, that brings me to Anthony," said Sophia.

Emma looked at her daughter with curiosity.

"Anthony? What about Anthony," asked Emma?

Sophia looked up at her mother with embarrassment and shame.

"Now that he's going to prison for us and now that he had sex with the both of us, he wants us to have a threesome," said Sophia.

Emma laughed.

"He's just like his father," said Emma. "Which friend does he want us to fuck?"

Sophia stared down at her hands again before answering her mother.

"He doesn't want me to have sex with any of his friends. He wants to have threesome with you. He wants to have sex with you again, and then, he wants to have sex with me again, too. He wants to have sex with the both of us together. That's not all. He wants to watch you having sex with me and watch me having sex with you. He wants to watch me eating your pussy before watching you eating my pussy while he masturbates himself," said Sophia.

Emma laughed.

"That little pervert," she said. "Well, for him taking the rap for us, let's give him plenty to masturbate over in prison, I can do that. I'm game if you're game," said Emma. "I'll eat your pussy if you agree to eat my pussy," she said.

To be continued...

12