Imprisoned Son's Last Wishes, Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he moved down to lick and finger his mother's pussy, Sophia moved over and closer to her mother. In the way that Anthony had made out with his mother's pussy, Sophia made out with her mother's lips. In the way that he had been all over his mother's naked breasts, touching them, feeling them, fondling them, and sucking them, he was all over his mother's cunt, fingering her and licking her. Then, in the way that he had been all over his mother's naked breasts, Sophia was all over her mother's naked breasts, touching them, feeling them, fondling them, and sucking them.

While his sexy sister had her wicked, sexual way with her mother's red, full lips, her big, naked breasts, and her erect nipples, Anthony had his wicked, sexual way with his mother's naked pussy. He fingered her pussy. He slowly rubbed her clit before rubbing her clit faster and harder. He gently fingerfucked her before fingerfucking her deeper. He masturbated his mother while licking her.

Licking and licking her while rubbing her clit faster and fingerfucking her deeper, he was determined not to stop eating his mother's pussy until he gave her a sexual orgasm with his tongue and with his fingers. With him eating his mother and his sister making out with her while fondling her naked breasts, he could feel her getting close to having a sexual orgasm. In the way that his sister did, Emma put a heavy hand to the back of Anthony's head.

As if she was trying to fuck his face, she pulled his face forward while humping his mouth and fucking his head. Then, again, in the way that his sister had done, she put a gentle hand on each side of his head. Again, as if his face was a sponge, she rubbed his face all over her soaking wet pussy. Anthony had his mother's vaginal secretions in his mouth, up his nose, and all over his face.

"Anthony! Anthony! Keep rubbing my clit. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Anthony. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. I'm almost there, I'm cumming," she said. "I'm cumming."

Once again, she arched her back, stiffened her legs, and closed her eyes. Then, she fell back in the soft comfort of her pillow. While Emma enjoyed the afterglow of sex, Anthony moved up to his pillow, wiped his mother's vaginal secretions from his face with a hand towel that his mother kept by her bed and turned to his sister. He kissed Sophia. With his mother's pussy still on his lips and his tongue, he parted his sister's lips and French kissed her.

# # #

Anthony continued kissing his sister. He continued parting her red, full, lipstick clad lips and French kissing her. He continued making out with her. She returned her brother's French kisses with her deep, wet kisses. Kissing and kissing one another, brother and sister made out as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife.

While continuing to make out with his sister, filling his entire, big hand, he felt her huge, double D cup, blouse, and bra clad breasts through her clothes. As soon as her big nipples erected, he fingered her erect nipples through her blouse and bra. He pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples to the sexual pleasure of his sister. Then, leaving two, big wet marks on her blouse, he sucked her nipples through her blouse and bra.

'I love my sister's huge tits,' he thought. 'I love her big nipples. I can't wait to see them again.'

As he did with his mother, taking his sweet, sexual time, he did with his sister. He slowly unbuttoned his sister's blouse one, slow button at a time. Instead of continuing to unbutton her blouse, he looked down to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button. When her blouse was completely unbuttoned, he sat her up and removed her blouse. Then, as if unlocking the combination to a safe, he reached behind her to unhook her massive, five-hook brassiere.

Instead of removing her bra, dangling her unhooked bra from her shapely shoulders, he left her giant brassiere in place. While continuing to kiss her and make out with her, as if he was in his car and parking with his sister, he felt her giant breasts through her unsnapped bra. Then, unable to control himself from seeing, touching, feeling, and fondling her huge, naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples, he removed her bra.

There they were, the eighth wonders of the world, his sister's gigantic, naked breasts. Not only were they shapely but they were huge. Better than any Playboy Playmate, she had the biggest and the best breasts that he had ever seen. With her breasts as big and as shapely as Christina Hendricks' huge breasts from Mad Men and Sofia Vergara's huge F cup breasts from Modern Family, Anthony loved Sophia's gigantic tits.

# # #

In the way that he undressed his mother and stripped her naked, he undressed his sister and stripped her naked, too. His sexual fantasy of stripping both women naked before having incestuous sex with them, he unbuttoned and unzipped Sophia's short skirt. Then, he slowly slid it down and removed it to reveal her sheer, white, bikini panties. He fingered, kissed, and licked his sister's black, trimmed pussy through her panties. Then, in the way that he slid down and removed her short skirt, he slowly slid down and removed her bikini panties, too.

In the way that he had slowly stripped his mother naked, he had slowly stripped his sister naked, too. A sight to behold, Anthony stared at his sister's trimmed, black, naked pussy. Clearly, he loved his sister's naked pussy as much as he loved her naked breasts, and as much as he loved his mother's naked pussy and naked breasts, too.

Having always been sexually attracted to her and now sexually lusting over her, he couldn't wait to eat his sister's pussy. While rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy, he couldn't wait to masturbate his sister's pussy. He couldn't wait to make love to his sister's pussy. He couldn't wait to fuck his sister's pussy. He couldn't wait to give his sister multiple, sexual orgasms not only with his fingers and tongue but also with his cock, too.

In the way that he did with his mother, he did with his sister. While Emma continued enjoying the afterglow of sex, Anthony moved halfway down the bed. He made himself comfortable between Sophia's shapely thighs. Then, while staring up at his sister to watch her reaction to him eating her, he licked and fingered his sister's naked pussy. Something that was so sexually forbidden, a brother ate his sister's cunt.

Continuing to lick and finger her, he ate his sister while masturbating her. In the way that he gave his mother a sexual orgasm with his tongue and fingers, he was determined to give his sister a sexual orgasm with his tongue and fingers. He rubbed her clit faster and harder and fingerfucked her deeper pussy. Continuing to eat his sister, he didn't stop licking her and fingering her until she was squirming and begging him not to stop.

"Anthony! My God, Anthony! You're making me crazy with your tongue. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. I'm almost there. I'm almost there," she said pulling him by his hair. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum, Anthony. I'm going to cum," she said. "Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Fingerfuck me deeper. I'm cumming, Anthony. I'm cumming," said Sophia.

Again, in the way that she did before and in the way that her mother had done, his sister put a heavy hand to the back of her brother's head. Pulling his head forward to bury his mouth in her cunt, she humped his mouth and fucked his face. Then, grabbing two, handfuls of his hair again, she rubbed his face all over her soaking, wet pussy.

"Oh, my fucking God! I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Anthony. I'm cumming," said his sister. "Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming."

In the way she did before and in the way that her mother had done, Sophia arched her back, stiffened her legs, and closed her eyes. As if she was dead, she remained motionless while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Never had Anthony eaten as much pussy when eating his mother's cunt and then his sister's cunt. Sexually enjoying himself beyond words, giving them both multiple, sexual orgasms, one with his fingers and another with his tongue, he had sexually taken care of not only his MILF of a mother but also his sexy sister, too.

# # #

Hardly done with just eating his mother and his sister, he wanted to make love to them both. He wanted to fuck them both, too. He wanted to fuck them hard enough and fast enough to give them both another sexual orgasm, this time with his big prick.

Temporarily, sexually done with his sister, he returned to his mother. As if she was his wife, his girlfriend, or his lover instead of his mother, he mounted her. As soon as he did, she reached her hand down between his strong legs to move his stiff dick to her wet pussy. She inserted her son inside of her. Clearly, two of a kind, like mother like son, she wanted to make love to and fuck her son as much as he wanted to make love to and fuck his mother.

Slowly and lovingly humping one another while kissing one another, they made love. Then, humping one another faster and harder, Emma fucked her son and Anthony fucked his mother. In the way that he had already given her sexual orgasms with his fingers and with his mouth and tongue, he was determined to give his mother a sexual orgasm, this time with his cock.

Anthony fucked his mother faster. He fucked her harder. Emma returned her son's fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. They didn't stop humping one another and fucking one another until Emma was on the verge of having her second, sexual orgasm.

"Anthony! Anthony! Fucking Anthony! You're going to make mommy cum again. Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Anthony. Mommy is cumming," said Emma breathlessly.

Once again, Emma fell quiet while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Even with her having had sex with her husband's five, top men, never had she felt such sexual pleasure. Never did she ever think that her son would be her lover.

# # #

With his mother enjoying the afterglow of sex again from her third, sexual orgasm, Anthony moved from having sex with his mother to have sex with his sister again. In the way that he mounted his mother, he mounted his sister. Yet, instead of telling him to stop until she protected herself by putting a condom on her brother's cock, she allowed him to stick his prick in her warm, wet pussy without protection.

"Make love to me, Anthony. Make love to your sister. Then, fuck me. Fuck me hard enough and fast enough to give me a sexual orgasm. Then, instead of cumming in a condom, I want you to cum in my pussy," she said whispering what she wanted him to do in his ear. "I want you to cum in your sister's cunt, Anthony. Give me a baby. Impregnate me, Anthony. Give me your baby," she said.

As stunned as he was sexually excited that his sister wanted him to give her a baby, obediently obeying his big sister, Anthony made love to Sophia. Then, he fucked her. Without protecting her by wearing a condom, he fucked her hard enough and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock. With his sister returning his fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps, it didn't take Sophia long to have her sexual orgasm.

"Fuck me, Anthony. Fuck me. Don't stop fucking me. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. Cum in my pussy. Give me your baby. I want to have your baby," she said.

As soon as his sister told him to cum in her pussy, Anthony exploded a huge load of cum in his sister's cunt. Then, when she missed her period shortly thereafter, she knew that her brother had impregnated her. Nine months to the day later, she gave birth to fraternal twins, a girl for her and a boy for him.

Wanting her daughter to have a life of her own without the shame, disgrace, and embarrassment, Emma accepted the children as her own children. Instead of being their grandmother, with her looking ten-years younger than her age, she was young enough pretend to be their mother. She raised Sophia's children as her own children.

Then, when Sophia found someone to marry, she kept her dirty, little secret of what she did behind closed, bedroom doors with her brother to herself. What brother and sister sexually did remained between them. No one knew that Anthony had incestuous sex with his mother. No one knew that Anthony had forbidden sex with his sister. No one knew that Anthony impregnated his sister. No one, not even her husband, especially not her husband, knew that the fraternal twins were their children.

On every one of his mother's birthdays, as his special, sexual gift to her, he gave his mother incestuous sex. On every one of his sister's birthdays, as his special, sexual gift to her, he gave his sister sex. Then, on every one of his birthdays, his mother and his sister gave him threesome sex.

# # #

After Emma and Sophia had threesome sex with Anthony, the next day, Emma picked up Big Rocco, her deceased husband's top man, when he was released from prison. She pulled up in a limousine with darkened windows. She powered down the back window to welcome him home. As soon as Rocco climbed in the limo, she put up her window and, for privacy, she put up the dividing window between driver and passenger.

Then, with Rocco sitting snuggly beside her, she removed her big breasts, first one and then the other, from her low-cut dress. She allowed him to feel her big tits while fingering her erect nipples and sucking her erect nipples. Then, she unzipped him, pulled out his big, stiff prick, and lowered her mouth to his lap. Carmen's surviving wife, Emma, stroked her husband's top man while sucking him until Big Rocco ejaculated a huge load of cum in her mouth.

"Welcome home, Rocco," she said swallowing his cum while wiping her lips with a tissue. "I need a favor," she said while reapplying her lipstick in the mirror.

He gave her a big smile. He was happy to do something to payback her deceased husband, Carmen, who continued being good to him, even while he was in the joint. Just as he'd do anything for Carmen, he'd do anything for Emma, too. His specialty, not caring if he went back to prison for the rest of his life, he'd even kill someone for her.

"Your wish is my command, Emma," he said. "Anything. Ask me anything and I'll do it. Who do you want me to kill," he asked?

She explained Anthony being charged with felonies for illegal possession of unlicensed and unregistered handguns.

"Who do you know in the Boston Police to make this go away," she asked?

Rocco kissed her on the lips.

"Don't worry about it. I know people. I know cops who owe me a favor," he said waving his big hand. "I'll take care of it. Carmen was good to me while I was in prison and I owe him to help his son out of a jam," he said. "Consider it done."

# # #

Rocco reached out to the evidence sergeant and with money that Emma gave him to bribe the police. As if divine intervention, magically, as if they were never booked into evidence, the guns disappeared from the evidence lockup overnight. When the prosecutor came before the judge the next day, with egg all over her face, there was no longer any evidence to prosecute Anthony. With them no longer having the evidence to convict him, the illegal guns were gone and sunk to the bottom of Boston harbor.

"Your Honor, the police can't find the guns," she said. "If you give me a continuance, we'll surely find them," she said.

The judge who was indebted to Carmen for helping him when his daughter was gangraped by three men, had no patience for the prosecutor. He believed an eye for an eye or in this case, a penis for a rape. Carmen not only found the three men responsible for gangraping his daughter but also, he lined them up, ordered them to undress, and sliced off their penises so that they couldn't rape another woman ever again.

"No excuses. You should have found the guns before your court appearance," said the judge. "How dare you waste my time? Case dismissed."

With him no longer facing felony charges and no longer doomed to go to jail, Anthony was free to continue having incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother and his sexy sister. Of course, brother, sister, and mother celebrated Anthony's freedom by having threesome, incestuous sex.

THE END

12