Impromptu Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann kicked her legs up in the air at first, giving me full access to her pussy, and then she wrapped them around my waist, keeping me tightly against her as Mike and I pounded her. After a couple moments of steadily pounding her in that position, Ann moans progressed higher and higher until she came around my cock. It still surprised me that she could cum in this position, as our research on double penetration prior to doing it suggested it was difficult for a woman to get off, especially when facing up. Ann, though, always did climax easier while on her back, and she surely was a sex goddess in every right. As she came on my cock, I more deliberately plunged deep inside her pussy in between her moans, making her cry out loudly each time. Throughout Ann's climax, Mike had gone still, and I realized soon that he too had finished in Ann's ass, leaving me as the only one left to cum.

Since everyone was pretty spent now and it was getting late, I focused solely on my own orgasm so we could get everyone home. With Mike still inside Ann and Ann settling down from her climax, I pulled myself away from Ann's sexy, sweaty chest and lifted both of her legs on my shoulders now as I relentlessly rammed her pussy over and over again, making sure my whole cock, from the tip to the base, passed against the lips of her twat each time I thrust into her. The aftershock of Ann's orgasm was evident as she shuddered the first few times my tip poked into her entrance. Still deliberate but faster, I pumped back and forth into my wife, another man's member, albeit softer now, still inside her other hole. Each time I pushed into Ann, her boobs rocked up and then back down. Coupled with her pretty face with that sexy, satisfied expression on it and those gorgeous brown eyes, I had all the visuals I needed to get me off in no time at all.

Still fucking Ann, I moaned louder and louder as my climax came on. I pulled out just in time to stroke my cock and cum mostly on my wife's tits, but also getting a lot on her lingerie and stomach and even one streak that shot up into her hair. Once I finished, I was panting pretty hard as I sat back and caught my breath, my mind reeling with the incredible experience that had just occurred. Ann grinned from ear to ear as she surveyed the mess on her chest. Then Mike stirred beneath her, fortunate that none of my seed had been wasted on him, so Ann finally got off him and let him get up and dressed while she took her shoes and lingerie off, using the garment to clean up the cum off her. She wasn't thrilled about my misfire in her hair, since she didn't have a mirror or sink readily available and risked being seen like that on our way home. I assured her she could stop in the bathroom undetected on our way out.

Shawn was packed up and ready to go by the time Ann had cleaned herself off. He said he would email me what I had filmed and promised not to share it. It didn't matter to me since what I had shot was discreet. In fact, I would end up posting it myself on a couple sites. Shortly after Shawn left, Mike was ready and out the door. We imagined it was unlikely we would see him again, and, oddly enough, he hasn't reached out to us either to date.

That left the two of us in the room to clean up a bit and get dressed. We were both smiling like fools the whole time as we chatted about how much fun our relationship was. On our way out (after stopping in the bathroom, of course), we went to check out and found that the room had indeed been paid for, which was a nice bonus. Then we hurried home to relieve Brittany who let us go to bed but wanted all the juicy details from Ann tomorrow.

Since then, a couple months have passed. We originally intended that impromptu session to be the last of our group escapades for a while, maybe even a year or two, as we settled into our lives as parents. I'd be lying, though, if I said we hadn't discussed the idea of another round of group sex soon. Like I said, once you get comfortable with it, it's difficult not to think about it - especially when you're with a woman as sexy and wild as my sweet, innocent wife.

12