Impromptu Party, Pt. 02

Story Info
Everyone's gone. Time for some kinky fun.
7.1k words
4.27
3.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers

After they'd all gone home from the party, just Bennie, Jay, and I remained. We were all stoned and drunk. Me, the love of my life, and a virgin boy, all stoned, all pissed, all sleeping in the same room. What could possibly go wrong? Or right?

***

I dressed at the pace of a stoned sloth. After buttoning up and ensuring I was identical to before, I walked all the way to the ground floor to catch some fresh air in the garden. I needed to get rid of the bright red flush of two orgasms. The cold hit my nipples the moment I opened the back door, making them stand at attention again. A breeze crept along the damp grass and insinuated itself into my dress. Oh, I thought, forgot the knickers.

I stood for a few minutes listening to the rock music coming from our room above the garden.

I walked back into the room as another Status Quo song began, but only one person danced. No longer wearing her baggy t-shirt, and sporting a tantalisingly small black bra, Lisa was attempting to bop while peeling down her jeans, revealing a matching pair of impossibly small, fanny-hugging panties. I was in shock, as was everyone else, it seemed. Looking around, most people were standing. Steph and Little Dave had moved to the couch, while Jay and Suzie sat in the spot they had vacated, leaning against the wall. They were no longer chatted since Jay was staring up at the animated interloper. As drunk and stoned as she was, Lisa stepped out of the jeans and carried on stomping. This turned into a rude version of a hand jive, which I hadn't seen before. It involved two forearm jerks right, two left, a side-snake lunge of the right leg with two hands sliding down the thigh twice, a repeat on the left, then two strokes of the crotch leaning to one side, then a repeat on the other. All to the beat of Quo's twelve-bar-blues.

She turned around, pointing her arse at Jay while she bent over, resuming the stomp, hands on hips, twisting from side to side, then upright. She performed a kind of pirouette to face Jay and continued with the dance the X-rated hand-jive. There was no hiding her lithe form as someone had turned on the two standard lamps.

Instead of two arm jerks on either side, she reached up her back and unfastened her bra, still keeping the rhythm, which impressed the hell out of me. As she dropped into a side snake to stroke her thigh, the bra dropped to the floor. As she stood upright for the simulated masturbation, she revealed a pair of proportionately small tits that were reminiscent of Pam's. They didn't even wobble as she leaned back and twisted into the stomp. Her small tits created the illusion of massive erect nipples with dark brown areolae. Jay's eyes fixed on them as she leaned over to perform the forward part of the dance again.

She's calling my fucking bluff, I thought. She was trying to get Jay by stripping naked in front of him. Everyone rooted to the spot, silent, watching her. Men and women. I looked around but could not see Julie.

Lisa pirouetted again, her back to Jay and carried on with the dance, as the new Quo track started. While she danced with her hands on her hips, her thumbs slid into the waistband of the only garment that remained. As the stomp leaned forward, her hands guided the panties down her legs until she was almost doubled over. Boy, was she supple! Reaching her ankles, displaying her vulva to the ideally positioned Jay like a mare in heat, she dipped her knees, allowing her to push the knickers to her feet. It was, I admitted to myself, quite a pretty vulva with wisps if brown hair showing and I surprised myself that I found it arousing. If it was arousing to me, the boys must have been creaming their undies. As if to support my theory, I cast a look over at Big Dave, who had both hands in his pockets and was not so subtly stroking his erection. Everyone had holes in their jeans pockets in those days.

I watched with envy at her youthful confidence and wished I had the courage to emulate her, apart from the bit where she tried to hook someone's fiancé; I could never do that. Unrolling her spine, vertebra by vertebra, she stepped one foot out and then high kicked the underwear across the room. Feet apart, she continued resumed the hand-jive, now fully naked and giving the lads in front a glorious display, no doubt.

She pirouetted again, displaying that her crotch sported only a fine down of hair. Trimmed or just naturally sparse? I wondered. She eyed Jay's crotch, then stared at me, grinning the grin of a smug bitch; albeit a smug bitch that had yet to reach her twenties. I looked at Jay and his very obvious hard on. My anger bubbled.

Hands on hips, she bent forward, swishing her body side to side and giving the rest of the room a less explicit version of the view that Jay had just experienced, while Jay stared at her unmoving tits. Back to the obscene dance, she spread her legs wide, displaying her engorged clitoris and full lips like a Sheila Nagog carving, before covering them with her flat hands for the now not-so-fake fingering.

Turning again, her legs still wide, and danced the forward twist of the stomp, providing a rear display of a cunt that any man would want to bury his cock in.

What the fuck am I doing? I thought. I'm encouraging this. Prancing up to Jay, I pulled him from the floor and planted a full, passionate kiss on his more than welcoming lips. I became conscious that Larry's taste may still be on me, but Jay didn't seem to notice, or care, if he did.

Lisa was still dancing, though it had turned into a nondescript, hippy like trance. I was furious, which turned me on once again.

Emboldened and aroused by my aggression, I unfastened the last four blue buttons as I shouted, "This is much easier, you stupid little child," and pulled my dress wide open, spreading it like wings, as everyone gasped.

"Fucking Hell, San!" It was Larry calling across the room, as if he hadn't just seen me even more naked than this, though, admittedly, my nipples were even stiffer now than when his tongue had explored them - I blamed the cold. Storm cheered, staring at my fanny. Big Dave applauded and everyone joined in. Bennie's eyes flicked from my prominent points to my flaps and back. I imagined he preferred my voluptuous nakedness to Lisa's; though the likelihood was that I was wrong. I didn't care.

I turned to Jay, pushed him against the wall and snogged his gob off, to the rhythm of more cheers. My hand went to his straining erection and pumped at it. Lifting my leg high to his waist, I grabbed his hand and place it in my bare breast for him to play with my bullet, doubly aroused by Larry and the chill breeze and maybe a little by Lisa's display. I stopped massaging him, remembering that I'd promised to fuck his brains out later. Well, I promised myself.

I turned back to the still naked Lisa. "That's how you do it, you fucking amateur." Turning to Steph, I said, "G'is a hand, Steph."

"What the fuck!" Shouted Julie, who had just come through the door. Denis stood right behind her, up close. How the fuck does a sleaze-bag like him do it? I thought.

"No! No! No!" Lisa called while moving towards her clothes.

I grabbed her arm as Steph stood up. "No, you don't. Grab her other arm, Steph." She obeyed, and we marched her towards the door, where Dennis was still standing, eyes fixed on Lisa's nakedness.

"No. Please don't." Lisa remembered my threat. Through the door, we just dropped her naked body on the floor. I wasn't about to throw a naked and drunken woman down the stairs. What sort of monster do you take me for? "Get out of here you fucking little s..." I stopped, unable to use the word even to insult Lisa. "Only room for one of us to behave like that, and it's my house!"

I closed and locked the door, as she stood up and started knocking. "Give me my clothes," she begged.

"Come on, San," Julie pleaded for her. "Let her have her clothes."

"There's a phone under the stairs. Please get her home before I really lose it." I was on fire. The realisation that aggression aroused me was so new, I was confused. I realised I was still flashing my bits and buttoned up in double quick time.

"Ah, eh, San!" Storm piped up. "I was enjoying that."

"Another time, eh?"

"Really?" Called Jay.

"Well, I think that's enough for tonight, anyway."

"I meant..."

"I know!"

By now, Steph had collected Lisa's clothes, and Julie took them out to her. We didn't see them again that night. A few others left as well. Notably, Steph and Little Dave. "Thanks for the support there, Steph." I gave her a hug. Moving away, I said, "You know, Steph. You are absolutely gorgeous and you wear that dress well. You know what would make it a thousand times more stunning?"

"What?"

"If you wore it without any underwear."

"Jesus, San. I could never do that."

"Yes, you could."

I hugged her again and, as I moved to kiss her cheek, she turned her head to kiss mine, and we ended up lips to lips. We broke off the hug, embarrassed, unable to look at each other. I gave her partner a hug as well. They left. We didn't speak of that kiss until many years later.

Bennie tried to rise from the floor, but staggered onto the couch, possibly hampered a little by the erection he'd developed. "Shit!" he said. "I'm all dizzy. I didn't drink that much."

"That'll be the cannabis," I advised.

"But I didn't smoke any."

"There's a load of smoke in the atmosphere. That'll be it."

"It's nice. Isn't it?"

"That's why we smoke it." I sat next to him. I pulled him to me and rested his head on my shoulder. "Hash virginity gone, anyway." I knew his eyes peered down my dress as I stroked his head, as if he hadn't already seen enough.

"My mum's going to kill me."

"Hey, you're a grown man."

"I know but, the Methodist thing."

"You can kip on here if you want."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I don't know."

"Really. Jay won't mind." And it'll be extra exciting fucking Jay while you're asleep, I thought. I trembled as I imagined the scene. "And it'll save you a taxi or a walk in this freezing weather. There's a phone down stairs. You can ring your mum."

"Oh, no. I don't need that. I've stayed at mates before."

"There you go then. I'll get spare blankets and pillows out."

While I did that, everyone else was getting ready to go, pulling out leather Jackets from their stack beside the wardrobe and negotiating ownership. Jay was pulling the bed down from the wall and preparing it for us. I ordered my weak legs to carry me out to the landing.

"Pst." I heard from up the stairs. Larry was beckoning me. He was dressed, ready to go home. I needed the wall and bannister to keep me from falling. I couldn't decide if that was because of the licking I'd just had, the head I'd just given, the anger at Lisa, the alcohol and hash, or the anticipation of fucking Jay's brains out. By the time I entered the upper bathroom. Larry was pissing into the toilet.

"Fuck off, Larry," I whispered. "That was a one-off. Now piss off home and treat yourself while you remember the past hour instead." I staggered down to the lower toilet.

By the time I was back in our room, only Jay, Bennie, and I remained. And Bennie had already tucked himself up on the couch. "Well, that ended abruptly!" I slurred.

"It's what happens when a stupid woman gets stoned and strips."

"You talking about Lisa or me?"

"If the cap fits..." Jay grinned. I knew he was messing. I think it turns him on to think other men ogle me. Pervert!

***

Within minutes, Bennie seemed to be asleep, head and knees against the back of the settee. Jay and I had both prepared ourselves for sleep, even if we staggered a bit while doing so. We crawled into bed. "Shit!" Whispered Jay. "I forgot to go piss. And we forgot to turn the little light off." The 'little' light was a low-powered bulb in a table lamp that kept just enough illumination to see where we walked.

"You drunk enough to let me watch?" I grinned in anticipation.

"No."

"You sure? You are pretty staggering. Try. For me."

"You know what I'm like."

"Go on. If you can't, I'll just leave."

"No."

I summoned my best pleading little girl voice. "Please."

"I can't."

"Pwitty, pwitty, pwease."

"Fucking hell San, come on, then."

My heart fluttered against my ribs as we both grabbed dressing gowns and tip-toed out to the upstairs bathroom. It was more of a crawl, but I made it.

"I'll stand outside till I hear you start." My mind travelled back to just an hour or so ago.

"Okay." He went in and shut the door. My foot prevented it from latching and left it open enough for me to hear.

So, I waited. And waited. I leaned against the doorjamb for what seemed like an age, but was probably a couple of minutes till I heard the trickle in the water. Inching the door open so he wouldn't hear me, I spotted him through the over-sink mirror, dressing gown tied behind him, hand on the wall behind the cistern, trickling into the bowl. I was watching my love pissing! It wasn't the first time, but it was the first time he was conscious of it. The fluttering fell from my heart to my crotch as I crept through, staring at this rare sight of Jay's pissing prick as he came into full flow. His other hand joined its partner against the wall to steady his drunken and stoned body as his penis pointed down to the pan. I staggered as I went to push the door closed, and he turned his head and caught me watching. He made a valiant effort, fighting to keep up the flow for a couple of seconds until it came to an abrupt halt.

"Argh! Fuck this bashful bladder!"

I walked over and put my arm around him, and he stood straight. "It's okay, my love. You tried. And that few seconds were delightful. Progress, eh?"

Steadying myself on the toilet bowl, I leaned down and took his cock in my mouth - the second one that night. I sucked, he twitched, and a teaspoon of urine squirted onto my tongue. "Mm. Nice!" I said, while standing up onto unsteady legs. "You go while I get back to bed."

"Who was it?" Jay's voice stopped me in my tracks.

"What?" I spun round to him.

"Who did you shag? Earlier, you were missing for about an hour."

Shit! What did he hear? What did someone else hear? "I fell asleep on the loo." My quivering voice betrayed me.

"We have a contract. No lies."

"I didn't shag anyone. Now, go for a piss." I turned to the door.

As I tiptoed back into our room, I spied Bennie turn over, facing the room. I didn't look at him, but I thought I caught the glistening of eyeball within a gap in his eyelids, even though he pretended to be asleep. Slipping off my gown, I turned, bending across the bed to pull the blankets back. Certain his eyes were now open, my sense of mischief rose once again. Though the light was low, acclimatised to the level, prying eyes could make out a naked female form, probably. My stoned brain couldn't help itself. As I sat on the bed, which was somewhat lower than the couch, one playful leg lifted onto the mattress, leaving the other over the edge with its foot still planted on the floor. My foot leveraged my body up towards the headboard, so that I sat up before the other leg crept up onto the bed. I pulled the covers up as Jay walked back in.

Climbing into bed, he repeated, "Who was it?" I had hoped he'd let it go.

"No one." I shuffled down and turned to hug him, hoping he wouldn't press me on this.

"We have this agreement. Remember. No fucking each other if we've just fucked someone else."

"Shush." I whispered. "Keep it down. We don't want to wake our new friend. And I didn't fuck anyone."

"Shit! I forgot the light."

"Leave the fucking light. It's hardly a light, anyway." I reached down to Jay's penis; the penis I so desperately wanted inside me. It was flaccid and did not respond to my touch. "What's wrong?"

"I know you did something tonight. No lies, remember?"

"What makes you think..."

"You were flirting all night, snogged Larry, groped him, snogged me in front of everyone, and went missing for ages."

"What about you? Touching up our neighbour."

"I didn't. I only..."

"No lies, remember."

"Well, alcohol, pot, pretty woman, you watching, me watching you, I couldn't help it. But it didn't go further."

"Sure?"

"Yes. Now, I've admitted my indiscretion. Your turn."

"Okay. It was Larry."

"You shagged Larry. Our friend, Larry."

"No. Listen. It wasn't a shag. We just, kind of, sort of, pleasured each other."

"Where?"

"The upstairs bathroom."

"That's why no one could get in there."

"It started off as a joke."

"A joke about bringing each other off.

"Not exactly." I told him about the comment in front of Lisa to wind her up. Then about me feeling mischievous after I had seen Jay up close and personal with Suzie. Then me following Larry and watching him piss and us both being aroused by it. "And that's why I wanted to watch you. I didn't want my last memory of watching a man piss to be Larry."

"Then what?"

"Well, as I was watching him, I was rubbing myself and he saw me but looked away. By the time he finished, I'd opened the dress up and was pulling down my knickers." Jay's prick swelled in my hand. I swelled down below and my slit oozed.

"Carry on."

"He thought I wanted to shag, but I pushed him away and said no, because I intended to fuck your brains out and I didn't want his come in me if I did. So, I knelt down and started sucking him." Though I was confessing infidelity, my skin tingled with excitement.

"You sucked him off in the bathroom."

"Patience, my love. I stopped and made him see to me first." I went on to describe great detail just what Larry had done to me. All the while, Jay's dick stiffened. I enjoyed explaining about Larry needing another piss afterwards and how it had aroused me again.

"So, I sat on the toilet and took his cock in my mouth again. And he twitched and squirted a little piss in my mouth." Jay's own cock twitched noticeably. "Then it happened again."

"He pissed in your mouth."

"Shh. Not deliberately." I glance over my shoulder just in time to see Bennie's eyes slam shut. I turned back to my lover. "It was like an after dribble. It was kind of nice; sexy. I needed to piss then, so I let him watch." Another twitch and Jay's hand crept to my warm, wet entrance. I moaned quietly, careful not to be too obvious.

"I was so aroused again, I made him finger me. Bring me to another climax."

"Selfish bitch."

"Only a little." There followed the minutiae of the best blow job Larry had ever experienced. Jay was only too aware of the pleasure my oral technique brought so by this time his cock was not only stiff as a copper's truncheon, it was slick all over with a gallon of pre-cum. "Then he exploded. Fuck me, did he explode? He squirted so much into my mouth I couldn't hold it all in."

"What? How?"

"I managed to swallow but not before it'd made my chin sticky." Jay was ready to unload, I was sure. I eased off my grip while Jay continued to explore my fanny, bringing me closer to an explosion of my own. "He must have shot about a pint into my mouth," I exaggerated, of course. "Well, maybe a cup full. A big cup."

"How did it taste?"

"You're a fucking pervert. It tasted... It... hold - on." I pressed his hand against my mound, and he obliged. I rolled onto my back and pushed down the covers as he administered to my clit and I glanced over at Bennie, who didn't notice me looking, but he certainly noticed what Jay was doing. My back arched, and I clamped my hand over my mouth. Not that it mattered, but I had to pretend. I crossed my legs and clenched my thighs over Jay's hand as I came for the third time that night. Not the first time two men had knowingly made me come in one night.

I relaxed back into the bed, pulling the covers back, and inclined towards Jay again. "We must go and see Zeb again," I suggested.

Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers
12