Impromptu Party, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What made you think of him?"

"I've no idea," I lied.

"Back to Larry and his..."

"Oh, yes. It tasted wonderful. Not as sweet as you, my love, but it was another man's, so I could enjoy the sweet taste of illicitness, danger."

"Thought I tasted something strange on your lips when you kissed me."

"Really sorry about that. I was so pissed off at Lisa that I forgot." Then I remembered my anger and aggression and felt the arousal rise again. "Did you find Lisa's display sexy?"

"Of course I fucking did!"

"Yes, it got you really fucking hard. Rigid. Harder than it is now, even. I felt it."

"Yes. Sorry."

"Don't apologise. It was glorious knowing a young, skinny, perfect-breasted woman had got you all worked up, but knowing it was me you were going to shag tonight."

"I get that. I feel the same. Not too happy about you kissing me straight after another man had come in your mouth. Did you find it sexy?"

"What?" The question was a bit of a surprise.

"Lisa's little display."

"Well. Maybe. A bit."

"Thought so. But knowing you resisted the temptation to shag someone else so you could shag me is such a fucking turn on."

I reached for his dick again. "Yes, I can tell. Talking of which..." I pulled the covers down again and pushed his head. He, too, knew what I wanted. He kissed my nipple as I rolled on my back and he caressed the other with his hand. Both of them sprung back to sharp, hard points. Knowing this was being watched took me back to the car park. My arousal required little work. Sensible Jay tried to pull the covers back over. Trickster Sandra pushed them back down.

"What if he wakes up?" Jay, whisper sounded nervous.

"He's well away," I lied. "And so what?" Jay had no answer, but slid down under the covers to his goal. The covers slid further down without him noticing; I wonder how that happened? Once his tongue touched my clit, the blankets flicked over, leaving the sheet in place; Jay didn't notice. As he sucked, the sheet followed, exposing the action to Bennie's sneaky eyes. My modesty almost pulled them back up, but my inner Loki beat it into submission. Serves him right for pretending to be asleep! I felt a twinge of embarrassment at this outrageous behaviour, but it soon morphed into concupiscence.

I didn't know what Bennie's line of sight was like; consciously, I wanted to close our display down. While these thoughts wandered around my brain, my leg lifted and my foot came to rest on Jay's shoulder. "Mm. That's new, Jay whispered."

"Yes, it is." Shivers played up and down my skin and penetrated to my muscles, which trembled with the thought that we were being watched; not through binoculars; not through a car windscreen; but from the same room. I wanted to put a stop to this obscenity, but my encroaching orgasm, just seconds away, took control. All thoughts of modesty and decency packed their bags and flew through the window as I desperately wanted Jay inside me. I had desperately wanted Larry's cock earlier but had resisted so I could have this moment. Sitting up, I scooted back up the bed, to recline on the pillows, after adding Jay's two to the pile. Jay remained where he was, leaving me exposed. I resisted the urge to flex my sex muscles, knowing that would tip me over the precipice. Jay looked up, and I gestured for him to slide up to me. As Jay slid all the way up, I slid my feet up with him, lifting my knees and spreading them, the one pointing into the room lying almost horizontal and over the edge of the bed. Jay's expert cock slid into me in one slick movement and my fire burned around it, arouse from the unusual pressure inside me that the angle provided. Bennie made no pretence of being asleep now and stared straight at the action. I tried to stop myself from sliding sideways off the pillow, but gravity had its way, opening up the display to our audience. I tried to lift my knee back to bring some pretence of decency to the proceedings, but the rest of my body protested.

With just a few quick thrusts, Jay had tipped me over into another orgasm. My arms wrapped around his back, fingers digging into his shoulders, and my legs clamped around his waist, probably making the display worse, or better, depending on the viewpoint. Again, I stifled the noise with one hand while the other clawed at Jay's flesh.

Knowing I'd come, but he hadn't yet, Jay slowed down and twitched inside me to arouse me again, a trick I taught him not so long before. It was more the persistent fantasy of being watched that did the trick, and I soon got near the peak again.

"You just take your pleasure, my darling." There was movement under Bennie's blankets - the unmistakable movement of a hand on dick. I closed my eyes, hoping he wouldn't stain our blanket, while a part of me imagined that I was doing it for him; wishing I was doing it for him. Jay's breathing became laboured along with mine. "Don't hold back. Let go. I saved this for you. I had to make Larry lick me out, so I didn't fuck him."

That did the trick. For the next few seconds, Jay rammed me like some kind of wild animal, while I imagined I was still giving Larry head at the same time. Bennie's eyes were wide now, and he knew I could see him watching. He stopped wanking. Jay's torso stiffened, and he rammed hard, filling my cavern with his warm, sticky love, as Larry had filled my mouth. He kept ramming as I was getting close. He gave one last thrust and emptied himself dry. But I hadn't made it to the train. Knowing this, Jay pumped in and out again, his juices leaking from our union onto my bum, just as Larry's had leaked from my mouth onto my chin. I wondered if Bennie felt disgusted or excited? Jay's love for me often made him continue until I was satisfied, even after he was spent. I wasn't getting there.

"Darling, it's okay. I'm all orgasmed out. You have satisfied me more than ever. And you've been so loving over Larry. Please never tell him that you know.

"Promise!"

I kissed his head and announced, "I need another piss." I let my legs unlock from Jay and slid the free one to the floor. Jay rolled off, exposing my dripping entrance to our houseguest. I felt disturbed by this, almost embarrassed. Was this view off-putting? He had not resumed his self-play time. As I sat up and swung my other leg over, I picked up my dressing gown and wiped Jay from me as best I could. Standing, I dropped the dressing gown on the floor, well it was all sticky now, and paraded out into the late-night hallway, nude, with small amounts of Jay oozing from me. I'd made two men come tonight, one in my mouth, one in my cunt. I felt liberated, powerful, sexy, and I strutted up the stairs to the bathroom, even though my legs still quivered like jelly and my brain spun. I even left the bathroom door open wide while pissing. But nobody came. I felt my hand drift down to my sticky tuppence. Fucking hell girl, I admonished myself, can you never be satisfied?

***

Strutting back down the stairs, exposed to anyone who might leave their rooms, not that elegant when you have to keep hold of the bannister with two hands, I re-entered the bedsit. Jay had remade our messy bed, but I did not hurry into it. I sat on the edge and watched the young man pretending to be asleep. His jeans were in a heap near his feet and I wondered when he'd shuffled out of them. He was deathly still, lying on his back, head tilted towards the room and what was obviously a hard-on tenting the blankets. Arousal stirred my loins as I contemplated young Bennie's erection growing from the sight of me being fucked. My knees drifted from each other as I observed, making room for my swelling labia. If a man has a hard-on, I wondered, what would mine be called? Soft-on?

As Bennie turned onto his side, I wiped myself again with the dressing gown. My knees remained wide as I dropped it to the floor and I repeated my maximum exposure slide back into bed. I turned to cuddle Jay, hand back to his cock, which rose to life at my touch. Such a stud!

"You know he watched every move of you prancing around naked." I glanced back at Bennie. There was a stroking movement under his blankets again, which froze. My fantasy about Bennie's virgin cock popped back into my brain, so I turned back to Jay.

"I know." There was pride in my voice and an erection in my hand.

"Sexy!"

"Not half. Tell you what else. I think he saw us fucking." I knew he did.

"I'm sure he did, and I know you knew. Do you think he wanked over it?"

No, he keeps stopping, I thought. I didn't say that. What I actually said was, "I hope he didn't stain the blankets." I giggle at the thought.

"I need another piss, anyway. I may be awhile till this thing droops."

"Take you time." I gave him another stroke, manipulating his cock to flag pole stiffness, knowing how difficult he found it to piss with anything but a limp appendage. "Enjoy getting that down."

Not to be unbeaten, Jay also left the room without clothes, a rigid pole leading him out. I turned back to look at our guest. Again, the movement under the blankets stopped. It felt cruel making him stop, though he didn't have to. I wanted to end his frustration. My legs embarked on their own journey again, one sliding off the bed and my arm slid back the covers. Bennie's eyes were cracked open just enough for him to believe I couldn't see them. I knew he was watching my well-fucked fanny, which was swelling again, anticipating an action that was only in my head.

My other leg slid from the bed.

What the fuck are you doing, San? I took a grip of myself and slid my legs back into bed, pulling the covers back and turning on my side, facing the horny teenager whose face was about eight feet away. The bedding quelled the chill on my skin, but not the arousal that my fingers explored without my consent. I could feel my leg rising to push the covers back off; it succeeded, exposing my fingers' activities; while my foot rested back on the bed, my knee remained almost upright. Ripples scurried across my skin and I looked across at Bennie's slits of eyelids. I swapped hands so I could reach the covers to pull them back, but my will was not strong. Tension was building again, as my orgasm hurtled towards the station. Was this my fourth? My fifth? My lower leg began to slide from the bed again. I ordered it back as my fingers brought me my release and I buried my face in the pillow to moan through the climax. I came and went just before I heard the flush of a distant toilet.

The fatigue as Jay touched the bed was palpable. He almost tumbled and flopped into the bed. I had just pulled the covers across and was on my back before the door had opened. I turned towards him.

"You were bloody quick."

"I thought I took ages." His voice was devoid of any enthusiasm or energy. "I had to stand there watching it cranking down."

I reached for his damp dick, but he grabbed my hand. "No more. That naked dash was arousing, but I'm shattered. How can you still be rearing to go?"

"I'm not. I just wanted to be nice."

"I need sleep. Sleep come here." He kissed my forehead and turned over, back towards me.

"Me too." I said, turning away, I interrupted Bennie's pleasures again. Poor kid. Well, I'll be asleep soon, I thought, you can wank to your cock's content.

I lay awaiting sleep, listening to Jay's breathing become sonorous. Though he never snored, I knew when Jay was asleep from his breath sounds. The sound comforted and relaxed my mind but did not bring sweet sleep. The evening's events replayed in my still alert brain, beginning with arriving back from our flat hunting. Of course! I'd had a couple of hours' sleep earlier.

Each part played in quick succession: my steadily increasing state of inebriation from the alcohol and euphoria of pot; kissing Larry; challenging Lisa; watching Jay flirt with Suzie; teasing Bennie. I glanced at Bennie as he moved under the blankets. Larry's pissing cock came to mind; how it tasted in my mouth; how his mouth had felt on my sex; Lisa and her strip-not-tease; shagging while Bennie pretended not to watch.

Benny's hand moved under the covers back to the tent pole, assuming we were now both asleep, and I realised I was back to my aroused state. Jesus, will this night never stop exciting me? Bennie's hand slid up and down his hidden cock and my hand slip between my legs. I stirred and Bennie's body became rigid again, terrified of being caught. So cruel. I wondered how many times I was going to do that. I ceased my ministration, closed my eyes - almost - and began to breathe more audibly. His hand movement restarted. My mind drifted back to my fantasy of earlier and I pictured myself giving him a hand, imagining how his rigidness might feel.

I allowed him a few seconds of pleasure before a mumbled and he stopped again. I repeated the charade, waiting for him to get back into rhythm, getting wetter as I thought about what he was doing; what I could be doing. My leg slid from the bed, Benny froze again and before I realised, my foot was on the floor. Whatever was my body trying to do?

I twisted as gently as I could to see Jay, still breathing softly in his sleep. As my body rolled back, my other leg slid from the bedding that my arm was sliding away from me. Inch by inch, I cranked myself up and craned to look at Jay again.

What the hell are you doing? Just pretend you're going to the toilet again, I told myself. But then felt Bennie's eyes staring between my open knees. My feet parted and my legs pushed me upright as my fantasy circuits flashed images all over my brain, letting me imagine what that unseen cock looked like. The owner of that cock had locked eyes on my crotch as I stood there feeling aroused, embarrassed, mischievous, and willing.

First casting another look back to my sleeping lover, I took those few steps across to the wide eyed and eager Benny, whom I had met for the first time just days before, stopping in front of his penetrating eyes. As he looked up at my exposed Yoni, I looked down at his innocent face while enjoying the arousal of his burning stare.

I knelt; his eyes followed my glistening femininity; mine looked into his rabbit eyes.

I leaned in and whispered. "It's okay to be aroused, to watch naked women, to watch people fucking, to masturbate." My hand crept under the covers. It was not difficult to find the young man's penis since he still had his unmoving hand around it. I eased his hand out of the way and curled my fingers around his stiffness with ease. Those shivers came again as I imagined what this slender and not massive lingam looked like. The temptation was too powerful for my weak mind to resist and my two hands lifted the covers, giving me my first sight of his elegant, but inexperienced dick that seemed to have grown out of a dense, dark undergrowth of pubic hair. Seeing a penis that few, if any, women had seen erect made me shiver with excitement again. Another one to add to my memory collection.

Bennie fought to pull the cover from my hands, trying to hide his embarrassment. I fought to keep looking at this new cock that had not yet grown into its foreskin, though it did so as I massaged it to full rigidity. With only one hand holding the blankets, I lost the fight, and they covered him again.

"That's not fair," I whispered to him. "You've seen everything I've got." Defiantly, I lifted the covers again and folded them back; he didn't fight it.

Finding his hardness again, I examined the specimen. Even at almost full stiffness, there was a fair bit of foreskin at the top. A drop of his lubricant had forced its way to freedom and glistened in the low light. "Relax, enjoy life, enjoy love, enjoy sex, enjoy this woman's hand," I said as I leaned across to land a kiss on his eager lips. He was already bucking and tried to reach down to touch my crotch. I knelt upright so he could reach, gaining a better view of his member and resisting the temptation to lean over and suck it. He didn't have a clue what he was doing, but it was enjoyable having a third man fumble with my fanny in the same night. It was a valuable and, I hoped, enjoyable experience for him as well.

As I responded to the clumsy touch, a little more of Jay forced its way out of me onto Bennie's fingers. While he fumbled, I rolled his erection around in my hand, watching as it became even harder. Pulling his foreskin back and forth, leaving the tip of his glans bare, I slid my hand over the top and circled around the head, spreading his pre-cum over his delicate boyhood. Back to rolling his penis in my hand, I felt it twitch under my touch.

Bennie threw his head back, giving up on my pleasure, and panted as his hips bucked towards me. Knowing how close he was, I covered his tip with my hand and kneaded his half-covered glans. He jerked, his manhood twitching as his warm, fresh, youthful semen oozed into my hand, covering my palm with his sticky mess. He twitched again and more oozed. My hand pumped until he slumped back down, spent. I wiped my hand down his thighs, and he winced. "What?" I whispered. "It is all yours. Get used to it. How do you think we girls feel?" I finished wiping as best I could while observing his sticky dick's lazy decline and I cleaned it with my hand again; a temptation popped into my brain to lean over and lick it clean but I figured that would be too much for this virgin to take. At least the blankets remained unstained. "Was that nice?"

He nodded his enthusiasm. "Yes. It was."

"Remember this. That was a one off. Never to happen again. So never expect a replay." He nodded again.

I brought myself up on shaking legs and stood, hands on hips, legs spread wide, still oozing fanny above eye level.

"Last look." I looked down at his grinning face, which stared up at the only place it could. I leaned over and kissed him again; a longer affectionate kiss, which I broke off when I felt his tongue on my lips. Holding his head, I brought my mouth to his ear. "Remember. One off. Never repeated. I am not your first love."

I returned to the bed, proud at the three separate ejaculations in one night, and realised that Jay had turned in his sleep. I stood by the bed, staring at Benne and ensuring he got one last look before sliding in next to Jay and snuggling my bum into him.

"Mm," he mumbled as he wrapped his arm around me. He reached down, and my fanny welcomed his sleepy touch. I was already burning down there and I reached back to find his cock, still damp with a residual mix of semen and urine. He grabbed my hand, turned my palm over, and wiped it on my thigh before guiding it back to his rigid cock. Shit! I thought. We still brought each other off again while our guest watched, by which time I'd lost count of my climaxes. Of course, I managed to pull the covers away just enough to be naughty, and I know Jay noticed.

12