Impropriety Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The maid's response was partially defensive and partially automatic after days of saying the exact same kind of thing. "You're not supposed to look through--"

"Bad girl."

Rose flinched as an icy spear of guilt and shame pierced her gut. "Wha--"

"Good girl."

"Mmh!" Rose shivered in delight, a dreamy smile gracing her delicate face.

"Eyes on me, Rose." Leering down at her, Alex held her index finger up in the air. Rose knew she shouldn't, but the compulsion was too strong--her eyes followed the finger independent of her desires.

Alex glanced down at the notebook to check the next steps. "Okay...follow it left to right, right to left..."

Rose obeyed, her body swiveling ever so slightly along with her eyes. Any part of her still attempting to break free was silenced as all of her focus went into following the motion. She never stood a chance; Mistress had done a very, very good job of training her.

"Side to side, up and down, down, down..." Rose's awareness dimmed as Alex stepped toward her, tumbling down the blissful chasm of trance.

"Until you drop." The finger touched her forehead, and Rose was no longer conscious.

"Holy fuck that's hot," Alex giggled, running her fingers through her hair. "Umm, okay, okay...can you hear me, Rose?"

Rose's head bobbed up and down lazily.

"Okay, umm..." Alex smiled wickedly. "I know your problem. Too obsessed with serving. Bend over the table, Rose."

Rose obeyed, the warm satisfaction of obedience piercing the haze of trance as she lifted her torso over the kitchen table. Her black maid's dress rode slightly up, revealing another inch or two of nylon-clad calves.

"When was the last time you got off, Rose?" Alex ran a hand up the back of the maid's calf, feeling the smooth surface of her pantyhose.

"Two years, six months, and three days," Rose answered dreamily, her speech only a little slurred.

Alex's eyes practically bulged out of her head. "Wow. Um. Are you ace or something?"

"No."

"Do you like getting off?"

"Mhm! A lot." Rose tried to nod, but her unique position meant she could only smear her cheek against the table. "But it isn't proper unless Mistress gives permission."

"That is so pathetic." Alex's hands rose to grab and squeeze Rose's ass through her skirt. The maid's already slack mouth opened slightly, letting out a moan and a little bit of drool. "I am actually beyond words."

"...Wanna be good..."

Alex snorted. "I've noticed." The much taller woman leaned over Rose, pressing her body against the table and whispering into her ear. "If it was proper, would you want me to fuck you right now?"

"Yyyesss..." Rose whimpered, wiggling her little ass slightly even as it remained in Alex's hands.

"Then I suppose we'll have to change some definitions." Alex furrowed her brow in thought for a moment, then began a line of questioning--slowly at first with some uncertainty, but gradually growing more confident as she went on.

"Who's in charge of you, Rose?"

"Mistress!" the maid happily chirped, her face pressing down on the table.

"Does Mistress put you in trance?"

"Mhm."

"Does she ask you lots of questions?"

"Yes."

"Does she give you commands?"

"Yup!"

Alex took a deep breath. "And is Mistress here right now?"

Rose pouted slightly. "No."

"But you're still in trance, right?"

"Umm...yes." Rose could feel the familiar fuzzy pulses in her head and slackness in her limbs that indicated trance.

"You're being asked lots of questions?"

"Yes."

"You're being given commands?"

"...Yeah."

"Who's doing all those things?"

"Miss Alex?"

"That's right. So I'm also like Mistress, right?"

Rose could feel her vacant mind straining in an attempt to keep up. "Um...I guess."

"So when Mistress isn't here, I can take her place."

That made sense to Rose. "Okay!"

Alex started rubbing Rose's labia through her pantyhose and panties, making the girl squirm underneath her. "So repeat after me: A properly behaved girl is always desperate to get fucked."

"A properly behaved girl is always desperate to get fucked." Instantly, Rose knew this was true--she felt her pussy clench in need and burning hot lust pool deep in her stomach. She moaned and bucked her hips, only for Alex to pull her fingers back.

"Not yet, little maid. Wake up for me. Up up up!"

Rose blinked as awareness returned to her. She was...lying on the table? When had that happened? And why were her panties so wet? Unsteadily, she rose to her feet and glanced around the room. Alex was in the corner, stirring her coffee with what was evidently a soup spoon. Rose sighed.

"A properly behaved girl does not use a soup spoon for--"

"--want me to fingerfuck you hard?" Alex interrupted. "Right here, right now."

Rose's mouth opened, then closed, then opened, then closed. The answer was plain and simple: No, she did not. Doing such a thing in the kitchen and without Mistress' permission would be terribly improper.

And yet.

There was an incredible heat building within Rose, one that demanded she say yes. It'd been...so, so long since she'd had any physical pleasure, and she could feel her sex quivering and dripping at the prospect. Besides, a properly behaved girl was always desperate to get fucked. And if Alex--who quite frankly was probably in charge of Rose while Mistress was gone--was offering, how could she say no?

"Anyone home?" Alex raised an eyebrow as Rose continued staring into space.

"Oh! Um." Rose took a deep breath. It would be naughty, she knew. It conflicted with far too many of Mistress' rules to be proper behavior. But it wouldn't be so bad if it was just a quick fuck, right? Because Rose really, really needed to get filled. And then she could get right back to behaving well. "Y-yes please."

Alex cracked her knuckles and took a confident stride forward, looming over the maid. "Assume the position."

Rose gulped and turned to place her hands against the wall of the kitchen. Her face was bright red with embarrassment and arousal. "I...just...um."

A pair of hands wrapped around her waist, and Rose gasped as Alex pressed into her from behind. "You what?"

"...Nevermind." Hopefully this would be quick, clean, and easy so Rose could get back to--

Alex peeled a hole in the crotch of Rose's pantyhose, then pulled her panties to the side hard enough for the waistband to break. Her uniform! Rose opened her mouth to voice an objection, but all that came out was a squeak as Alex's fingers found their mark.

'Hard fingerfucking' were really the only words that could do justice to the treatment. Alex found Rose's pussy wet enough that she could easily slide two fingers in, both of which curled forward and began pumping into the poor little maid. With her other hand, she reached around to Rose's front, pressing on her clit holding her steady so she didn't slide down the wall. It was a real risk--the moment Alex's fingers entered the maid she started panting and trembling all over, unable to control her own movements.

"Fff...aah! Hnnngg...."

"Is this proper?" Alex hissed in Rose's ear as she pressed the maid's entire body up against the wall.

It wasn't. It wasn't even close to being proper. Rose could feel slick arousal coating the inside of her thighs and getting all over the few lingering shreds of her panties and stockings, and she knew a properly behaved girl did not muss up her uniform in such a way. Not to mention the fact that she was gasping and sweating and panting as she got pounded, strands of hair coming loose from her careful braid and sticking to her face. It was all Rose could do to keep from moaning and screaming as the pleasure crashed over her--it was the one dignity she could still maintain.

Alex brought her to the edge of orgasm with ruthless efficiency, keeping up a fast pace even as Rose's hips bucked back into her or squirmed and wiggled in ecstasy. But when Rose could feel her pleasure teetering right at the point of no return, Alex pulled her fingers out, smacked the maid's pussy with her open hand, then stepped back and let her slide to the floor in a heap.

The blonde smiled down at her, her chest rising and falling rapidly from the exertion. "That...was...fun. Let's...do it again some time."

Rose's bleary eyes looked up in horror. She felt ruined--her outfit was wet, crumpled, and torn, her hair was a disaster, and she couldn't even bring herself to adjust her posture. Alex had completely worn her out. And worst of all, her desire was nowhere near sated.

"B-but I didn't come! I'm not...I'm still quite...um..." she struggled for a moment to find a proper way to say what she was feeling, "...pent up!"

"Hmm." Alex stroked her chin performatively. "You really are in a bind, aren't you? It'd be completely unacceptable behavior for you to take care of that yourself."

Rose nodded glumly.

"Oh well!" The blonde brat shrugged. "Guess you're out of luck." She sauntered out of the kitchen, whistling to herself.

The red notebook was still tucked underneath her arm.

12