Impropriety Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose sniffled. "Carrying all of--"

Mistress shook her head. "Hush, sweet thing. Let's get you calmed down, hm? Eyes on me."

Allowing Rose to wriggle around in her lap for a better view, Mistress raised her index finger and moved it slowly back and forth. "Left to right, right to left, up and down, down down until you..."

"Drop." She touched Rose on the forehead and the girl went slack in her arms, exhausted enough from the day's events to enter trance with relative ease. "Can you hear me, Rose?"

"Yes, Mistress," came the maid's dreamy response.

"Are you nice and calm now?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And you know that I love you, and that you're safe?"

Rose frowned ever so slightly, then gave a slight nod. "Yes, Mistress."

Mistress watched Her maid's expression carefully. "Recite your mantras."

"A properly behaved girl exists to please others.

A properly behaved girl is always desperate to get fucked.

A properly behaved girl performs her duties without complaint.

A properly behaved girl is only truly comfortable when her mouth is full.

A properly behaved girl speaks as little as possible and only when necessary.

A properly behaved girl cannot orgasm without permission.

A properly behaved girl maintains her poise, grace, manners, and composure at all times."

"As I suspected." Still holding the girl, Mistress allowed her gaze to rise to Alex. "Explain yourself."

Suddenly unable to make eye contact, Alex fidgeted in her seat and mumbled under her breath. "I was just having fun. I didn't think--"

"What. Did. You. Do." Fire burned in Mistress' eyes.

"I...I messed with some of her mantras, programming, whatever you call it. Made some of them sex-related. Kept some of the others. I didn't realize it would be a problem."

Mistress scowled. "You didn't realize? You fucked with her head, played around with her sense of self and figured that would be okay?"

"Isn't that what you do to her?"

The hypnodomme froze, caught off-guard by the casual remark. "What?"

Alex shrugged. "I mean, you play around plenty with who she is and what she thinks."

"I take care of her," Mistress spat.

Alex scoffed, then flipped her ponytail over her shoulder. "You make her do all your chores."

"She likes being helpful."

"She's entirely emotionally dependent on you."

Mistress held Rose slightly tighter. "We share a deep connection."

"You're in total control of her sex life--or lack thereof." Alex leaned back in her chair and kicked her feet up on the dining room table. "Shit, I was just working within the same limits as you. I just didn't realize how much she was affected by all this."

"I..." Mistress idly ran a hand through Rose's hair, taking stock of the maid's tear-stained cheeks and disheveled uniform. "Maybe you're right. Maybe I need to make a few changes."

"Uh-huh." Alex examined her nails nonchalantly.

"But you still went behind my back, and I still need to fix your mistakes. Not to mention addressing all of the rules you've no doubt broken in the meantime." The corners of Mistress' mouth flicked upward for a moment. "A punishment is in order."

***

Rose wiped down the kitchen counter, humming softly to herself. It was a good mood kind of day--the sun was out, the weather was nice, and best of all, it was Friday. In just a few hours, Mistress would come home and give Her maid all sorts of affection: cuddling, asking her about the week, checking in on her conditioning, and maybe even kissing her (or something even more lewd!).

Rose smiled to herself as she imagined what was yet to come. She was quite the lucky maid, that was for sure. But as she made her way through cleaning the kitchen, she slowly realized something was off.

The house was too quiet.

Rose gently returned her dishrag to its proper place, then went off to search the usual hidey-holes. The bedrooms were both empty, as were the bathrooms, leaving only the front hall closet. Sure enough, quiet gasps and grunts of exertion snuck out from underneath the door and made their way to Rose's ears as she approached.

"Alex?" The maid called out, rapping softly on the door. "Are you doing your chores?"

"Mmhhnnnggg...um...I already did 'em!" came the voice behind the door.

Rose pursed her lips. She didn't mind Alex struggling from time to time--nobody was perfect--but she wished the girl wouldn't lie about it. "So if I go check your room, there won't be any clothes on the floor?"

Alex only whined desperately.

Faced with no other choice, Rose opened the closet door. Alex was sitting on the floor, rocking against her hand with her soaking wet sex.

Rose had been skeptical when Mistress had made Alex another maid, and so far her doubts had only been proven entirely correct. Not all of it was Alex's fault--instead of a practical uniform like the one Rose wore, Alex had a tiny little maid outfit made of latex and ruffles. It didn't make any sense to Rose. The stiletto heels and ankle cuffs made it impossible for Alex to take anything but tiny little steps, while the latex mittens on her hands made any precision all but impossible. How was she supposed to get any work done like that?

Even worse than her attire was her work ethic and attitude. Alex devoted all the time she could to rubbing herself silly or complaining about how she was always 'so close' but could 'never finish.' And whenever Rose caught her in the act or suggested she enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done, Alex would grumble and curse and use all sorts of foul language.

Thankfully, Mistress had given Rose a set of triggers to encourage and assist Alex--triggers that would likely come in handy in this particular instance.

"Leave me alone," Alex complained, "M'so fucking horny."

Rose tutted at the near-naked blonde rubbing herself on the floor. "Now Alex, what have I told you about inappropriate language?"

"...Fuck off."

There really was no helping her sometimes. "Alex, speak properly as a maid should."

The blonde's face went slack for a moment as the trigger took effect, then wore a nasty glare as Alex regained her wits. But when she opened her mouth to speak, the result was perfectly pleasant. "Yes, Miss Rose! My apologies."

"That's quite alright. Why don't you go clean your room, get your chores done for the day. Won't that feel good?"

"Yes, Miss Rose!" Alex said, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists as she made no effort to get up. Her eyes darted around the room as a massive blush spread across her face.

Rose waited a moment to make sure Alex wasn't getting up, then cleared her throat.

Alex shook her head, crossed her arms, and stared daggers at her fellow maid.

"A properly behaved girl obeys, Alex."

Alex stood rigidly and began walking to her room, her eyes still aware and full of indignant fury.

"Oh, and Alex? Walking is a privilege."

The blonde dutifully got down on her hands and knees and crawled away, her teeny skirt immediately flipping up over her hips to display both of her holes. Rose would have to help her before day's end--there was no way she was getting any kind of work done in this state, especially not while only using her mouth to pick things up. It had become a sort of routine between the two maids. Every night Alex would go to sleep and her triggers would wear off, granting her a clean slate. And yet instead of choosing to obey, Alex would inevitably lose almost every single one of her privileges within an hour of waking up: speaking, walking, choosing her activities, touching herself...

Rose almost felt bad for the submissive, or at least had felt bad for her initially. But since then, she'd started to notice how Alex grew more flushed the more triggers were active; how the scent of her arousal and the pace of her breath both increased the more she was compelled to obey. How the anger in her eyes when she was helpless never fully concealed her needy arousal.

Maybe there was a good girl deep down inside her after all.

12