Scents and Sensibilities

Story Info
A sudden shift in scent leads a couple to new sensibilities.
2k words
4.56
15.5k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason sighed as he peeled off his sweaty t-shirt and tossed it haphazardly toward the washing machine, bypassing the hamper entirely based on smell alone. Ever since he'd started taking supplements for his low testosterone, an embarrassing problem for any 26 year old man to admit, his BO had become much more of an issue. He'd never really noticed the smell before beyond being aware he stunk, but now he definitely picked up the smokey peppery scent on his clothes and even the bed after a bout of vigorous lovemaking.

Admittedly his scent had a rancid quality to it to his nose, but his wife Moira had begun to pick up on the difference immediately. He tossed his gym shorts and socks into the wash as well, before piling in some other dirty clothes to round out the load and starting the machine, and heading for the shower. As he rounded the corner to his master bedroom he found Moira standing in the hallway, a vision of loveliness in the buff with her hair a wild mess from sleep.

"Hey sweetheart, just got in from the gym, sorry to wake you." He smiled, but paused when he saw an odd look on her face. She looked groggy, to be expected considering it was only 530 in the morning and she didn't have to be at work till 8, but instead of a look of annoyance or even begrudging love, her face was totally slack.

"Smells good" She mumbled, shuffling forward and laying her hands on his chest gently. Jason took a step back, not wanting to get her dirty with his sweat. "Gimmie" Moira mumbler grumpily, shuffling forward again and grabbing him by his beard.

"Baby let me shower off and I'll come cuddle till you have to get up alright? But I'm sweating like a whore in church and I don't wanna stink up the sheets or you" He chuckled, laying a loving hand on her head and pulling her in for a kiss. Moira used the momentary distraction to step quickly into his body and press herself up against him. Her free hand snaked down and caressed his manhood, squeezing his shaft gently.

"No shower, no wait. Breed me now." She growled into his lips, pulling him by his beard to the bedroom. As soon as he was inside Jason gave up on arguing with a good thing. His wife certainly had a few kinks about breeding, including a strong Primal kink he loved it when she indulged, but she was NOT a morning person and would normally balk at the idea of having to get up early to wash cum out of herself. As they got into the bedroom Jason picked up his wife and tossed her onto the bed, taking a moment to admire her body. Moira was without a doubt a Celtic goddess in human form, 6'2 with a mop of fiery red curls, long ivory colored legs that came to a pert heart shaped ass and wide birthing hips, her chest was topped with high sitting perky E cup breasts, along with an intense but beautiful face. Her entire being was covered with a beautiful tapestry of freckles, along with a few traditional Gaelic styled tattoos.

"Stop staring and breed me." She whined, looking up at him pleadingly and taking her breasts in her hands. Savoring the surge of both ego and dominance her begging gave Jason rocked back on his heels and stroked his already stiffening erection.

"I dunno rabbit, I just got back from the gym, I'm a little tired. Maybe I'm not up to it..." He teased playfully, invoking his pet name for her submissive side and laying his hands on his hips. Moira didn't react at all like he expected, with more pleas, or perhaps a show of her wet cunt. Instead she rolled on all fours, wheeled on him and rushed to the edge of the bed.

"But You're so strong, and you smell so good. What could...I'm...I'm not fertile yet but I'll take my IUD out here" She muter, looking up at him desperately before plunging her hand between her legs. Panicking at the sudden out of character shift Jason grabbed her arm and pulled it back. "Please! You have to breed me! And own me! I'll do anything! I need your scent in me and on me and all around me!" She begged, looking up at him as though her life depended on it.

Another wave of panic washed over Jason at his wife's strange behavior. Seeing his face fall, she began to panic even more. "No please don't stop me. I'm okay, really I am. I just need...you smell so good." She stumbled over her words, desperately trying to free her arm. "It's uhm...it's a roleplay, see!" She said, returning to normal momentarily, though her glazed look never disappeared. "I'm brainwashed by your sexy manly smell. Driven mad with lust and a desire to submit to you, must be bred like a good little pet. Offer anything to master for his seed" She said in a feigned zombie voice. The sudden shift in tone was enough to convince Jason of the truth of her words, so he smiled and released her arm. They'd done similar roleplays before due to his mind control kink, he'd just never been lucky enough to so completely fall from one, though partially due to the fact she'd never before been such a convincing actress. His cock however hadn't completely lost the fantasy, and was hard as iron, eager to receive its new slave.

"Oh so it's my pheromones huh? Well if that's the case" He smirked, dragging a hand over his sweaty balls and holding it out under her nose. Moira was on it like a hungry dog, shifting her face suddenly to a dopey expressing with vacant eyes, and a small stream of drool sliding down the corner of her mouth. She inhaled deeply and began to nuzzle and suck at his fingers. "You look so sexy all brainwashed and dumb. Tell me rabbit, what will you give me if I breed you?" Jason asked playfully, still letting her inhale his potent cock smell.

"Anything Daddy. Just breed me please? Your Rabbit feels dumb and horny and can't think. Breed me, rabbit will be your good smart girl afterwards with a belly full of cum. I promise rabbit will do so many good things for daddy if he'll..." Jason silenced her by pressing his cock to her open lips. Without another thought she accepted it inside and began to suck lovingly, nuzzling his pelvis as she effortlessly opened her throat to allow him inside.

"Fuck Rabbit...you've never taken me all like this before. These pheromones have you acting like such a good girl. Such a good little suck slut, not a thought in your pretty little head when a cock is between your lips. Just blissful obedience and an undeniable desire to please me." He said playfully. Usually if he got too big for his britches like that, she'd remind him who really held the power in this position by letting her teeth close gently and gingerly around his shaft, or giving his balls a gentel but threatening squeeze, but this time she just made happy little mewls as she sucked away at his cock. After a few minutes of being lavished with oral affection Jason decided he wanted his prize. Grabbing Moira gently by the hair he pulled his cock free. When he did she looked up at him, licking her lips lasciviously with a vacant expression. "Having fun rabbit?"

"I'm good girl rabbit. Suck good cock, smells so good. No think, just obey and please" She responded with a few dumb giggles. Jason smiled and pushed her backward onto the bed, climbing up between her legs. He ran his hand over her slit, finding it already sopping wet and hotter than he'd ever felt it. He ran his fingers gently up over her flower and brought some of her honey to his lips for a taste. Sweet with just a bit of tang, just like always, but the act always brought him joy. A ritual of sorts, to start the fun. Moira mewled as he did so, looking at him with desperate needy eyes, spurring his lust onward.

He grabbed her ankles and hoisted them in the air, using them to pull her body closer, before lining his throbbing cock with her entrance. He stroked the head up and down her lips tauntingly, and held her body from bucking onto him. She tried desperately, bucking her hips and groaning. "You promised. I was a good girl!" She hissed angrily. Jason smirked and continued his torture.

"Mmmmm I just wanna make sure you understand the debt you're incurring by accepting me little one...You'll need to pay me back with interest." He smirked. Moira nodded desperately, squeaking and trying to wiggle her pussy onto him. Jason chuckled and slid himself into her slowly, savoring the feeling as he was enveloped by her tight wet hole inch by inch. He thrust into her, stroking in and upward to be sure to hit her G-spot with each thrust, driving her to an almost instant orgasm, but he had no intention of stopping, He worked her legs to where they were over his shoulders, using one hand to support himself while he worked her into the pillows, using the other to push down on her pelvis and apply pressure to her clit, driving her wild under him. "Doing okay Rabbit?" He teased as her second orgasm teed off, smiling down at her.

"Breed. Breed meeeeeee!" She groaned desperately, her eyes rolled back into her head and drooling. Jason smirked and prepared himself, shifting gears and beginning to focus on his own pleasure. He pinned her to the bed on her back with her legs over his shoulders and began pumping away. Moira was making noises he'd never before heard her make, squealing, squeaking, and mewling lewdly. He sped up his pace, squeezing her legs tight to his neck and burying himself over and over into her. "Breed breed breed" She began chanting, spurring him on.

"Fuck!" Jason erupted, spraying his load as deeply into his prize as he could, pressing himself down on her to stop her from moving. His free hand found her hair and he forced her to look at him as shot after shot of his cum pumped into her wet well used pussy. "Mine" he growled as was their custom.

"Yours" She answered, her eyes sparkling with a familiar but somehow more intense love, before feeling her pussy begin to spasm again, signalling another orgasm that began to milk the last drops of load from him. She meweled and sat still for a moment before she began to wiggle.

"Still" He growled, pressuring her with his weight to keep her in place "My load is gonna soak into your tight little pussy as long as I tell you to." He grinned. Moira froze and accepted her fate, sitting still and allowing him to hold her in position for a moment. Once he was satisfied she'd followed his command he slid off of her onto the side. They were both covered in sweat and breathing heavy, but Moira slowly crawled over to him, wrapping her body around him.

"Hey sweety...you okay? I know I was rough but you seemed into it." he asked, gently stroking her hair. She giggled dumbly and and nodded, kissing his chest and breathing deeply. "Thank you for that...that was one of the sexiest fantasies I've ever had" he chuckled. She smiled up at him, though he caught a hint of nerves in it.

"Ya...really hot fantasy. We should do it again sometime..." She smiled, before taking another long inhale of his chest hair. Her eyes glazed over a little bit as she settled back down into him dreemily muttering "Good girl rabbit" under her breath.