Impropriety Technologies

Story Info
Danny uses a new app to fuck his boss.
2.3k words
4.37
9.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DentataDee
DentataDee
115 Followers

Disclaimer: all characters featured are 18 and over.

Danny was roused from the precious few hours between getting home and having to get ready for his nine-five by an unusually persistent pinging. Assuming it was his boss, Sandra--always dumping work no one else in the office wanted off on him, since he'd always roll over and do it without complaint--Danny rubbed his eyes and brought the harsh blue-white glow of the smartphone but to his face to see what she wanted.

Having been with the company for five years now, Danny had been pretty steadily moving up until he met Sandra...and he met Sandra fairly early on. Outwardly friendly, jocular, always willing to listen to her team and take their needs and perspectives into consideration, Danny quickly learned that the reason she was able to put on this casual approachable air was a jet-black capitalist heart that knew where to find a weak spot and hit it until it dropped. The weak spot in this case was him.

All of the qualities that had brought Danny to Sandra always made him a perfect victim for her particular management style. A young, single man who was cute but not exactly a male model, Danny had spend his formative years using his diligence and work ethics to compensate for his general shyness and squeamishness around others, especially the opposite sex. His parents divorced when he was quite young and he had attended school with his half-siblings, twin sisters Sasha and Raven. Based on their ages relative to his own, they were almost definitely conceived on his parents' wedding night, a fact that made the inevitable divorce immensely more acrimonious.

His father and step-mother settled into a happy married life they maintained well into their children's adulthoods, but Danny's mother never quite found the ideal husband. Nevertheless, she doted on little Danny, encouraging and pushing him to pursue maths and science and achieve the financial independence and personal success that so often eludes children of single mothers. While he found his success for a time, it also left Danny with a severe case of "Momma's Boy" that left him teased, isolated, and sinking deeper into STEM studies as relief from the crippling loneliness he felt.

However, once he was an adult that motherly affection became an ingredient for new paraphilia entirely. While Danny had only ever masturbated to the thought of bedding his own mother--he hadn't even seen her in underwear, much less naked--that generalized into a wider attraction towards any older woman. They didn't have to be his mother's age or even look like her, but Danny was firmly in the target audience of the MILF category. All the better if said MILF had some kind of power or control over the younger man...a power he could then subvert or break to dominant her.

Thus, Sandra. Only about fifteen years older than Danny, slightly shorter than him but towering over Danny at his desk especially on days when she wore a pair of her fuck-me pumps, black hair always in some fashionable cut to synergize her expansive wardrobe, and perfect pale skin from her Japanese heritage, however many generations removed from her ancestors' homeland as she might be: a word, perfect. Small, mean, and as fuckable as she was unattainable.

The idea that they would ever fuck was unthinkable. She was his immediate superior and they worked together. It would be unprofessional and he was certain he wasn't her type--based on her Instagram he'd occasionally stalk, it was talk, dark, and stupid--in the first place. However, there was an unspoken dimension to their work relationship: Sandra was a terminal tease and she knew it made Danny work harder, theoretically for the company, but mostly for her.

Like a horny Sisyphus, Danny doggedly performed his duties everyday, then passed out in his closet-sized apartment after a quick jerk session to either Sandra's insta or whatever decent video he could find under "Milf Asian Interracial Fucked Hard."

So when he looked at his phone in the wee hours of a Friday morning, the sun still not risen, Danny was shocked and confused at what he saw.

Heyo Dan-Man read the message Its Tito my man! I got this sick new app i wanted to get some field tests on out in the wild and immediately thought of you. It hasn't hit the market yet and we're working some kinks, so enjoy some early adopter good-good, my brother ;)

Tito...Dan hadn't spoken to Tito in years. Not that they had a falling out or anything. In fact, Tito had been Danny's best friend in college. He went out of his way to drag Danny to actual parties and bars and arguably was directly responsible for Danny losing his virginity. They even had a threesome with a Trinidadian classmate. A final hot night before a long post-graduation dry spell for Danny.

Curious of what his old friend wanted him to try out, Danny opened the link in Tito's message. The app was called B-Loved and had a fairly attractive UI as far as phone apps go. Every was clean and clear, except for what exactly the damn thing did.

Prompted to make a profile, Danny filled out all the basics before getting an "Add Contacts" option. Still unsure of what the app did or why an unreleased app would even be able to add contacts, he chose to ignore it for now and explore the home menu a bit.

Clicking on the first tab, Danny was hit with what looked like a Character Creation screen. Assuming Tito must've sent him some kind of new game he was working on--which, didn't seem like Tito's kind of thing, but alright--Danny attempt to start making a character. Clicking an option for "body type" he was surprised to get a loud beep and an error message:

Please Select Template [Add From Contacts]

"Huh, weird," said Danny aloud, now awake and very curious. Why would the character creator need to use a template and why would it have to be from contacts? How would that even work?

On a lark, Danny picked the first name he saw--Sandra, of course--and added her to the app. There was a loading circle and a little ding, then a fully nude, photo accurate 3-D image of his boss spontaneously generated on his phone's screen.

Jumping out of his screen, Danny panicked and tried to un-add her, but that didn't seem to be an available option or at least it was hidden away in a sub-menu he didn't know how to find. Calming down a bit, Danny chuckled to himself. This must be want Tito meant by enjoy: the app probably used existing data from contacts to generate 3-d avatars, and the build Danny got was some NSFW version that generated them completely nude. A little excited to see what else the app could do, Danny thought about adding a few more contacts, but decided to play around with Sandra first and get a feel for how the game operated.

Instead of adjusting her avatar--though the thought of Sandra's pert ass getting a bit meatier was appealing--Danny moved out of the character creator and back to the home menu. Scanning his options once again, Danny zeroed in on "Training Simulator" and clicked through. What could he possibly be training his naked boss to do? Who knew.

Generating a plain white void, Danny saw other environments available. While "Public Park" and "[Sandra]'s Apartment" sounded pretty sexy, he settled on "Gym" for now.

Dropping Sandra in a fairly realistic looking gym--in fact, it looked like the one Danny knew she worked out in--Danny was surprised to see the app auto-generate an actual gym outfit he'd seen photos of Sandra wearing: a red top and shorts with the exact pair of running shoes she wore in real life.

"Tito, you're a wizard, but this is getting spooky," said Danny to himself.

Seeing a clear "Press to Start Sim" button, Danny tapped it. A burst of red light hit him directly in the eye, making him blink in pain, but when he opened his eyes he was in the very same gym that had been on his screen.

Seeing everything up close, it actually was exactly replicated from Sandra's real gym. Feeling his own arms and body, Danny realized he was in some kind of fully immersive VR. He had heard about smartphone apps implementing this kind of tech, but they had always been way way out of his price range. Props to Tito once again.

Looking down, he realized with a shock that the sim had generated his body but not any clothes. That must have been in a submenu he skipped over. Danny considered trying to exit out and find it, but considering what he figured this sim was meant for, he decided the game had just done him a favor and cut out an unnecessary middleman.

Sandra was standing perfectly still, unblinking, like mannequin. The sim must have picked up his discomfort, because a menu popped up in his HUDs--well, his eyes, really--with a list of options. Getting hard at the thought of some no consequences free use thrill, Danny set Sandra's actions to perform her normal workout routine and otherwise ignore him.

Once the avatar had its instructions, it went from lifeless to shockingly vibrant. Starting from the top of her workout, Sandra did all her stretches, displaying every part of her tight little MILF body as the nude Danny gawked and admired. It didn't take long before he was at full hardness and decided it was time to really test this sim.

While he could have simply gone into a menu and removed her clothes digitally, Danny walked over and started to pull Sandra's small top up and off. She not only stopped her stretches to make it easer, but helped him get it off; this sim was amazingly responsive.

A new prompt popped up for "vocal responses" to activate. Danny clicked Yes without hesitation.

"Mmm, someone's excited," said Sandra. The sultriness and seduction was obviously exaggerated for the scenario, but the voice was unmistakably hers.

"You know how I can't control myself when I see you working out that tight little body for me."

"Who says I do it for you?" retorted Sandra with a girlish giggle, "You know you always fuck me harder when you're jealous."

Now, that was interesting: she wasn't only playful, but responded with personal knowledge of Danny. She understood him. At least, the game did.

Pulling her long black hair to yank back her head, Danny presented his hard cock to Sandra's open, gasping lips.

"I think I know something you can do for me," said Danny before shoving Sandra's face into his crotch. She sputtered and choked, but quickly started sucking him off like a porn star. Danny hadn't put any thought into how long his VR body could last while getting pleasured--was it tied to his mental response? Was it fully artificial and he could ride it out as long as he liked?--but he was happy to just enjoy the experience for now.

Satisfied with Sandra's oral skills, Danny roughly pulled her off his cock and stood her up. Tugging down her shorts around her thighs, he cupped her mons in his hand, fingering her soaking wet pussy. Expecting it to be clean-shaven, Danny was surprised by the well-groomed but thick tuff of black hair over her pussy. A prompt popped up asking if he'd like to edit Sandra's avatar to have a bald pussy.

Danny dismissed the prompt. He preferred clean-shaven generally, but her hair made it feel more realistic and turned him on more. He really did have to give props to Tito.

Bending his knees to get a better angle into the small woman's pussy, Danny just needed to push forward and suddenly found himself in heaven. Sandra was tight, almost painfully tight for a woman her age, her pussy squeezing his dick so hard it hurt. She was wet enough that he bottomed out in a single stroke, but if he wasn't in a sim he had total control over, he would have cum as soon as he hilted in her.

Danny hit a groove immediately. While he knew it was the sim making micro-corrections to their rhythm of movement for maximum pleasure, all of that fled from his conscious mind as he became completely focused on the animal act of fucking.

The sound of Sandra moaning and whining under him as he fucked her was enough to push Danny over the edge, blasting his boss's womb with a flood of hot cum...

BEEP BEEP TRIAL ENDED

Danny found himself back in his apartment, breathing hard, phone by his side. Checking the time, Danny cursed loudly. He had spent too long in the game and now he was running late. As he rushed to get showered and check his messages, his blood ran cold as he saw one text in particular:

Thx for this morning Danny Boy ;) I haven't been stretch out like that in ages.

"What the fuck?" Danny whispered under his breath.

Don't rush to get to the office this morning. You can work from home. Stop in at noon? I'd love to see you again?

Another message popped up, this one from Tito. Danny ignored it and dialed his number.

"Hey man, what the fuck?" Danny demanded to know.

"Oh hey my brother!" answered Tito excitedly, "I see you found the app's main perk. Whoever you put in already messaged ya, well satisfied, yeah?"

"The sim...how would it...?"

"Affect reality? That's proprietary, Dan Boy, but don't fret, my man," explained Tito, "I like you man. It's all smooth sailing and good times for now. No judgement neither: you add anybody you like. All I get is the metadata--I don't know what baddie you balled just now--but just keep hitting them in the app and you'll be well compensated for helping me with this test run."

Tito hung out before Danny could ask anymore question. Double-checking Sandra's text to assure he wasn't hallucinating, Danny realized he suddenly had the whole morning to ponder over what to do with this new toy.

DentataDee
DentataDee
115 Followers