Improving Work Performance

Story Info
Manager takes a unique approach to improving performance.
3.9k words
4.67
28.8k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********

Edited for spelling mistakes.

Enjoy!

***********

I started managing a small team at work a number of years ago. I had success with some of my employees, and less with others, but at the end of the day, the with got done and my bosses were happy. As time progressed and team members changed, I began to get a feel for my strengths and weaknesses as a manager. I found that with most of my employees that I could train them to do the work in the way I wanted, and then set them on projects. It was only when I had to manage idiots or younger women that I seemed to have an issue. I have never been able to stand idiots, so that didn't surprise me, and I did my best to get rid of them as soon as possible. It was the other category, younger women, that was the real issue. I apparently showed my disappointment when something went wrong in a way that seemed to break them almost instantly, causing a spiraling effect of worse and worse performance. One employee described my sigh as devastating, which was a revelation to me. But it wasn't as if I could just transfer them because they were young women. So I started trying to find new ways to communicate and new management methods.

It began with Lilly, a bubbly girl with curly red hair and breasts that were just a tad big on her small frame, and an ass to match. She had been working for me for a couple of months, and while I knew she was smart and capable, her work didn't show it. If things kept up the way they were going, I was going to have to fire her, which I really didn't want to do. I called her into my office after another series of mistakes that meant redoing a day's work. She came in and say across from me, almost in tears.

"Lilly, what happened? We spoke about checking these things last week?"

"I know," she said, starting to cry. "And I did the first time. But I had to change something, and then it got messed up the second time. I was so worried about disappointing you that I just got overwhelmed and missed it."

"What should we do about it?" I asked gently, trying to involve her in the process in the hopes that it would help her.

"I don't know. Why don't you just punish me so that we can just move on."

"Do you think punishing you would help?" I asked, somewhat taken aback by the suggestion.

"Maybe," she responded, shrugging. "At least then I'll know that it's done with, and I won't feel like it's hanging over my head."

"Ok. What kind of punishment do you think would work?"

"I don't know." She laughed. "Maybe what I need is a good spanking."

"Do you think that it would work?" I asked, assuming that her answer would be no, but trying to help her keep thinking.

"Probably. It did when I was younger," cage hey honest reply.

"Is that really what you want? Do you think that it would be helpful for you?" I asked skeptically.

"If it doesn't can we try something else?"

"Of course," I responded without really think.

It was a moment before I realized that I had committed myself to this course.

"Here is what we will do," I said, quickly trying to figure out how to work this. "Take the night to think it over. If you still want to pursue this, send me a message clearly stating what your plan is."

She nodded, already seemingly in a better place, and went back to work. I shook my head, wondering how I got myself into situations like this.

The next morning when I woke up, I had a video message from Lilly.

"Good morning Mr. Jones. I have given a lot of thought to my performance since joining your team, and it is not what I would like it to be. I think that in order to improve my work, I need to be punished for my mistakes. I propose that for a trial period of one month, for each mistake I make, you spank me ten times. I think that to cover previous mistakes, twenty-five spanks could be sufficient, but I will defer to you on this matter. If this matter comes before hr, please be aware that I was in no way coerced, forced, threatened or pressured into this, and that it is my suggestion and Mr. Jones has never acted improperly towards me or any other employee to my knowledge."

I was floored at this. Not only did she actually want to go through with it, but she also did her best to protect me, not that it would have any real weight of there was an issue. As I finished watching the video for a second time to make sure that I understood it, I got an email from Lilly, scheduling a performance review for first thing in the morning. If she did all of her work as efficiently as she did scheduling her punishment, we would never have gotten to this point.

I got to the office early and was waiting at my desk when she knocked at the door.

"Come in and close the door," I told her.

She closed and locked the door before sitting down nervously.

"Are you sure that you want this?"

"Yes."

"Then let's get to it. Stand up and bend over the desk."

She stood up and unbuttoned her jeans.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Spankings need to be done on a bare ass to be effective," She responded as she bent over my desk and pulled her jeans down.

With them came a pair of black lace panties, leaving her callipygian behind completely exposed. I stood up and made my way around the desk. Unable to help myself, I took a moment to appreciate the sight. I had of course noticed her ass before, but attempting to be a decent person, it's not the type of thing that I focused on. Seeing it now in all of its glory, she had an amazing ass, well rounded and smooth.

I took position behind her and said, "As this is your punishment, I expect you to keep track."

Before she had a chance to respond, my hand came down on her ass with a loud SLAP.

She startled and gave a small yelp before saying, "One."

The next one was a bit harder, as I tried to gauge the appropriate strength. The sound rang out a bit louder, as did her count. I was thankful for the soundproofing that had been put in thanks to the heated conversations that some of the other managers had that had been overheard. The next slap hit her other cheek, and then I began alternating between them, giving her an even spread. After she counted ten I stopped. I saw that a number of bright red handprints were scattered across her ass.

"Stand up," I told her, moving around to the other side of the desk again.

She complied, either unaware or uncaring of the fact that this gave me a clear view of her bright red bush. It not having been my intention, I did my best to focus on her face which was flushed.

"Are you sure you want to continue?" I asked, hoping to stop it before it got any more out of hand.

"Yes," she said unhesitatingly before posting for a moment.

"Was there something else that you wanted to say?" I responded when she didn't continue.

"I was just wondering if the punishment should be recorded so that we can keep track of them."

The thought of watching myself spank her was too much.

"I don't think that there is any need for that. I think that we can schedule performance reviews, just like you did today. I also wanted to know if it was too hard. I don't want to hurt you."

"It wasn't too hard. I could probably take a bit harder even."

I nodded and she bent back over the desk. The next fifteen went quickly and with a bit more force, to the point that her counting missed one, and the final ones came out in a whimper.

"Now," I said, moving back to my seat. "I expect that I will be seeing significant improvement in your work. Don't forget that I'm still waiting for the consumption report. Have it to me before the end of the day. I want to go over it before you head home."

"Of course," she said, gingerly pulling up her panties and jeans. "I'll get right to it."

She walked out the door as if we had just finished a regular status meeting. Sitting back, I realized that this was the first time I had ever touched an employee other than a handshake, and it was to spank one of them. Shaking my head I got back to work.

Later that morning, when I made my rounds, I saw that Lilly was working standing up. I debated going over to her, but she was working intently, so I decided not to bother her. When I saw her later in the day, she was sitting down, hard at work. I was happy to see that she was already able to sit without too much of an issue.

An hour before the end of the day she knocked on my door.

"I just sent you the report. Do you have time to go through it?"

"Sure, come on in."

She sat down, and I opened her report. I went through it kind by line, double checking things and checking to make sure things made sense to me. When I finished I was in shock. I had found only one small mistake, which could have just been a typo.

Before going into the report with her, I started with, "I see that you are sitting ok."

"The morning was a bit rough, but eventually I was able to sit. I can still feel it though."

"Was it too much?"

"No. It was the right amount. It is better if it lasts for a bit."

"Apparently. I only found one small mistake in the report. Great work."

She frowned for a moment.

"I really thought that I checked everything. Where was it?"

I showed her what I found.

"I thought I fixed that," she sighed.

She once again assumed the position and pulled down her pants.

"What are you doing? This is great work. It is so much better than your previous work."

"But I still made a mistake. If we want this to work, we need to follow through."

I understood where she was coming from and stood up. Most of the morning's redness had faded, but I could still make out the faint outline of my hand in a couple of places. Not really believing that she deserved to be punished with the level of work she submitted, the first one that I gave her was soft. She obviously disagreed, as she didn't count it off. Shrugging, I laid into her as I had earlier in the day.

SLAP!

"One," she counted.

I went about administering her punishment as she saw fit, since after all, it was her improvement plan. When she got to ten I moved back to behind my desk, but she didn't get up. I saw that she was as flushed as she had been in the morning, but this time she was breathing hard and had a small tear at the corner of her eye.

"Are you ok?" I asked gently.

She looked up at me guiltily and realized she was still bent over. She quickly stood up and nodded. She pulled up her pants and sat back down, wincing slightly.

"I think that if we are instituting punishments for mistakes, then we should also have rewards for progress. Any thoughts?" I asked her.

"I think that maybe if I can go a week without any mistakes, then maybe."

"I think that a week is a pretty ambitious goal for starting out. Why don't we start with two days with no mistakes."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Any thoughts as to what it should be?"

She said something quickly and under her breath that I didn't catch.

"Sorry, I missed that. What did you say?"

"An orgasm," she said, blushing and looking down. "It fits with the punishment, doesn't effect anyone else, or show favoritism."

"And you want me to give it to you?"

She nodded.

"How?"

"However you want."

"I'll need to think about that."

The next day after I got back from lunch, I glanced at a file that Lilly sent me.

"What is this?" I asked when she showed up after being called.

She glanced at the email and paled.

"It's the wrong file. I spent two hours fixing it after last week's issues. I can't believe I was so stupid. I was so proud of it."

"My only question is if I should count each thing not fixed and a mistake, or if it should just be one for sending the wrong file."

She paled even further and stammered out, "o-o-one."

"I'll accept that this time, but if it happens again, I'm not sure I will."

She nodded and bent over the desk. She was wearing a skirt which she pulled to her waist and a red thong which she pulled down. I administered her punishment quickly and efficiently leaving five red, overlapping handprints on each of her cheeks. I sent her back to her desk and soon had the correct file. The change from the previous week was incredible. I would never have imagined that something like this could be so effective. Not that it could really be replicated, but still, I was pleased.

The next day passed without any mistakes and as I told her that I was impressed with her progress, I realized that I needed to make a decision about her reward soon. The following day brought me a reprieve with her using the wrong data in one of her reports, and a spelling mistake which she forgot to correct, earning her another trip to my desk for twenty swats. She was biting her lip to keep from crying out as I finished what was a harder session than the last time, given how annoyed I was at her. This time when I finished I sat down in one of the chairs in front of my desk. Unintentionally, this afforded me a front-row seat as she adjusted herself to pull up the pale blue lace thong. I noticed that her pussy seemed to be glistening. Ignoring the implications of it for now, I watched as she finished settling her clothing, took a deep breath, and let my office.

Two days later, Lilly stood in my office at the end of the day. She was wearing a loose skirt, which had become her norm since starting the new program, and a sweater that was just tight enough to emphasize her tits without being too tight.

"Do you have anything you would like to say?" I asked.

"I made it two days without any mistakes," she said proudly.

"You did indeed. I'm really impressed with the effort you have put in. I'm glad to see that the new performance review program has been helping."

"Me too."

"Now, bend over the desk."

She looked at me shocked, but when I motioned to her place, she complied, pulling up her skirt and pulling down the same black lace pair she had worn the first time I had spanked her. With her in position, I took my place behind her, but instead of spanking her, I repositioned her legs sightly, so she was in a wider stance. This was the first time I had touched anywhere besides her ass, and I felt a shiver run through her as I touched her inner thighs. Running my hand up her thigh, I felt the heat of her pussy before I even touched it. I gently began to stroke her cunt lips.

"Thinking about what you said made me realize that the reward should match the punishment as closely as possible. That way, when you get one, you are thinking about the other, and they reinforce each other."

I pressed my finger between her lips, feeling her wetness. I started running my finger up and down her slit, from clit to vagina and back again. She mewled in pleasure and I knew that even if she had been getting herself off to relieve the pressure, this had been building for a while, and wouldn't take long. I switched to focus on her clit, and in no time at all, she was shuddering and moaning into the hand she had shoved into her mouth. Having accomplished my goal, I retreated to the safety of my chair and waited as she came down from her orgasm and gathered herself.

"I'm pleased with your progress," I said when she finished getting dressed.

Looking at her, she was even more flushed than after a spanking, but this time there was a twinkle in her eyes that wasn't there usually.

"Thank you, Mr. Jones."

Once she left, I realized that it was a good thing that it was the end of the day. My entire office smelled like pussy. My hand was still wet, and lacking anything to wipe it off with, stuck it in my mouth. It tasted heavenly, and my erection, which I had retreated to behind my desk to hide, got even harder. I stood up carefully, opened my shades, and cracked the window so that it would hopefully air out before anything else came in.

Over the course of the rest of the month's trial period, Lilly earned 6 more orgasms and fifty spanks, but none of them for major mistakes. In fact, I'm pretty sure that at least once it was on purpose, which meant that her punishment was on the harder side. On the last day of the trial, which coincided with a reward day, she came into my office at the end of the day and started to get into position before I stopped her.

"Let's talk for a minute first," I said motioning to a chair. "As the trial period has come to its end, I wanted to check in with you and see how you feel like it's been going. Has it been successful? Do we need to continue, change anything, switch tracks all together?"

"I think that it had been great. I think that it had helped my confidence in my job, as well as in my life. I feel like I've been a more productive member of the team since we have started, and that I'm actually contributing. I don't think that we should stop. I'm worried that I'll backslide and lose all the progress we've made."

"I don't think that you would lose all your progress, but I'm willing to continue into a modified performance review program if that works for you. What I was thinking was that we would move to a weekly model, meeting every Tuesday at the end of the day. We will keep track of the mistakes during the week, and dole out the appropriate punishment. If you have made less than three mistakes the entire week, then you can be rewarded as well."

"I guess we can try that," she said hesitantly.

"Let me explain. This way you will have more time to reflect on your mistakes, and the more you make, the more they build. Plus, this way, you have the opportunity to get a punishment and a reward together. Also, if you feel that you need a punishment to help you focus, you can always schedule one."

This seemed to help convince her and she nodded.

"Good. If that is settled, then I believe you have earned a reward."

She got into position and pulled up her skirt. I was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Following our usual pattern, I began slowly, stroking her labia before moving between them. I switched between finger fucking her, stroking from top to bottom, and playing with her clit. This time, instead of getting her off as quickly as possible, I kept pushing her to the edge and chasing what I was doing, pulling her back. Eventually, it was all too much for her, and she started cumming all over my hand. I gently stroked her ass as she shuddered. When she finally finished, I stepped back to return to my side of the desk. I was shocked at your without l quickly she moved post-orgasm. I suddenly found myself staring down at Lilly who was kneeling before me.

"I wanted to say thank you for being such an amazing manager and for caring about me enough to invest in me, and to risk your job to help me."

As she was saying this she reached for my belt and unbuckled it. I reached down to stop her, but she pushed my hands away.

"I know that I don't have to do this, and I know that it isn't why you did this for me. If I felt like I did, or that it was why, I wouldn't be doing it. I'm doing this because I want to."

By this time she had my pants undone and open. She eagerly pulled down my underwear and grasped my shaft. She leaned in close, and as her lips parted to accept my cock, she swirled her tongue around the tip. She pulled it back out of her mouth and started kissing her way down to my balls before licking her way back to the top. She then proceeded to suck my dick with a passion. Her lips were locked tight, her tongue never stopped, and she bobbed up and down as fast as she could. She couldn't get all of me into her mouth, but instead kept a hand wrapped around it. After a month of spanking and getting her off, I could barely take any of this, and I'm no time at all, found myself enjoying the feeling of cumming into someone's mouth as they eagerly drink your seed. The pleasure overwhelmed my senses and I had to lean against my desk to not fall over.

Licking her lips and making sure she got every drop, she said, "I'm sorry that it was so quick, I was just really eager. Next week I'll try to take more time."

12