Improving Work Performance Ch. 02

Story Info
Another employee asked for help improving.
3.9k words
4.66
21k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sequel to Improving Work Performance. If you haven't read that yet, go back and start there. Things will make more sense.

Enjoy!

***

About a month after Lilly started her performance reviews, a couple of days after she had her one month evaluation, Tracy stormed into my office. Tracy and Lilly were opposites in almost every way. While Lilly was short, curvy, with red hair and pale skin, Tracy was tall, athletic, with black hair and deep chocolate colored skin. Where Lilly was bubbly and fun to be around, but had been making too many mistakes, Tracy was almost a perfectionist, but a total raging bitch who was impossible to work with, didn't take criticism well, and hated having to take instructions from anyone she didn't respect.

"It seems like you are a miracle worker," she said in her usual angry voice, throwing herself into a chair.

"And what makes you say that?" I asked, frustrated as ever with her drama.

"Apparently Lilly the incompetent is no longer, thanks to you. She seems to actually be able to do work, and seems even happier than her usual too bubbly happiness."

"Please don't call your co-workers derogatory names."

"Whatever. Anyways, I made her tell me what changed. All she would say is that you have her in a performance review program, and it helped."

"Ok... And?" I said slowly, hoping that I wasn't about to find my entire career going up in flames.

"I want in."

I was shocked and didn't respond.

"Look," she continued, "I'm not incompetent, and don't need help with that, but we both know that I'm not the easiest person to work with."

I still said nothing, shocked at this moment of self introspection that I hadn't thought she was capable of.

"Ok, fine. I'm a bitch. But I don't want to be. I want to be happy at work. I actually really like this job, and as long as you won't tell anyone, I'll admit that some of the other people who work here aren't complete idiots and I actually like one or two of them. But for some reason, I can't be nice."

This was a side of Tracy that I had never seen before. I wasn't about to tell her that I was spanking Lilly for every mistake she made and that I was giving her orgasms when she didn't make any. Thinking quickly, I decided on a middle ground.

"Lilly is on a punishment and reward system which I don't think is right for you, but maybe we can figure something else out. Is there some sort of punishment that you think would be effective in helping you be more friendly?"

When if she had called herself a bitch, I wasn't about to use that term.

Tracy laughed.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say that you were spanking that fat ass of her's."

I just looked at her.

"OH MY GOD. You are, aren't you. That's how you got her into line. Kudos on the balls. I never knew you had it in you."

I calmly reached for my phone without saying anything to her, and called Lilly into my office. She knocked on the door a minute later.

"Sit," I told her, pointing to the open chair.

She took her place calmly, closing the door as she entered.

"I want you to tell Tracy all the details of your performance review program, which you decided to tell her about."

Swallowing, she said, "I'm sorry Mr. Jones." She took a deep breath and continued, "In order to improve my performance, for every mistake I make, I receive ten spanking. If I don't make mistakes, I am rewarded with an orgasm."

"And whose idea was this?" Tracy asked, wide eyed.

"Mine," Lilly said, pulling out her phone, and pulling up the original video she had sent me.

"This is insane," Tracy said when she finally watching. "I think that I need to get some air."

Lilly and I watched as she left my office.

"Once again, I'm so sorry. Do you want to wait for the next performance review meeting to address this, or would you rather address this now?" she asked in a small voice.

"I think now. Who know what next week will bring."

Lilly locked the door and pulled down her pants. She had taken to wearing skirts during the previous month, when punishments were applied right away, but with us moving to a weekly model, she had obviously felt that her tight jeans wouldn't be a problem on the other days. I saw that today she was wearing a bright pink thong, which meant that she was going to have no padding on between her sore ass and the rough material of her pants. I mentally shrugged as I stood behind her, bend over my desk, pants pulled down around her thighs.

SLAP

SLAP

My hand came down twice in quick succession, once on each cheek, leaving a red outline of my hand highlighted in her cream colored skin. She counted them off, and the following ones as well, until I got to ten. She stood up and thanked me before pulling up her pants. I could tell that even though she was nervous about what was going to happen, the spanking had helped her clear her mind. The fact that it turned her on as well was clear to both of us. As was the fact that she was debating dropping to her knees and blowing me.

"Go get back to work," I told her.

I spent the rest of the day worried that I was going to get a call from hr at any moment. I was relived when the day finally ended. It meant that I would have at least a few hours when I wasn't expecting the call to come.

The next morning I woke up to a video message from Tracy. In my sleep, at first I didn't realize the most startling thing about the video aside from what was being said. When it finally hit me that she was completely nude, I was fully awake instantly. I restarted the video.

"Mr. Jones," she began, "As I said yesterday, I know that I'm a bitch to almost everyone in the department, and almost nobody deserves it, even if they don't do things perfectly. I thought about what Lilly said. I came to a realization last night. If I'm the lowest person on the totem pole, then it becomes part of my job to respect everyone else, like I respect you. To be clear, I'm not asking for a professional demotion. I'm asking you to make it clear to me that I'm on the bottom rung of the personal ladder. Any time I forget it, act like I'm better than anyone else, act like the bitch that I've been, punish and humiliate me. Spank me, make me eat your ass, shove me naked under your desk to suck your cock while you work. Whatever it takes until I learn to be a better person."

I watched the video again, just to be sure that I was clear on what she was asking. I scheduled a meeting for early in the morning and got to thinking about what I need to do.

"Good morning, Mr. Jones," Tracy said when she entered my office.

"I watched your message this morning. Are you sure that this is what you want?"

"I think so."

"That isn't enough. If you want to go through with this, you need to be 100 percent committed."

"I am, sir. Please let me do this. I want to be better."

"Ok. Strip."

"Now?"

"Yes. Now. Here. Or are you that worthless that you can't even follow simple commands?"

She stood up and started getting undressed.

"Put your clothes in a nice pile on my desk."

I watched as she removed, folded, and placed each article of clothing in my desk. I openly examined her body, looking at her small, but pert, tits, and tight ass. I pulled a red thong out of the pile and put it to the side.

"First thing. As of now, you have lost the privilege of wearing underwear at work until I say otherwise. Every day you will come to my office to deliver them, and you can pick them up when you finish for the day. Second, I will be assigning you a number of team related projects. If I hear that you have been anything less than helpful and pleasant, you will be punished in a manner I deem fitting. Third, bend over the desk."

When dealing with Lilly, I tried as hard as possible to keep appropriate distance, which sounds like a joke when taking about spankings and orgasms. With Tracy, I thought a different approach would be better. I made a point of grabbing her ass, squeezing it, feeling it's firmness.

"You have a pretty tight ass," I told her as I got ready to spank her.

"Than-" she started to say, just as my hand connected with a sharp CRACK.

"Don't speak unless you are given permission to."

The feeling of spanking her was totally different than Lilly.

CRACK

CRACK

CRACK

I landed three more in quick succession.

"Just so that I know, have you ever been fucked in the ass before?"

CRACK

"No, sir," she responded in between slaps.

CRACK

"We are going to have to remedy that since, aren't we. You have a long way to go before you are going to a good enough person to rate being fucked in the pussy."

CRACK

"Given how you have been up until this point, I expect that you asshole will be permanently gaped and I'll be ready for retirement by the time that happens."

CRACK

CRACK

CRACK

"Now, get dressed and sit down, so we can discuss your first team assignment."

I sent out a quick message while she started pulling herself together. After a minute a knock came at the door.

I looked at Tracy who was still topless and said, "Come in."

Tracy looked at me in horror as the door opener a crack. She tried to hide her chest as Lilly slipped into the room and locked the door behind her.

"Did you even realize that you never locked the door, and anytime could have walked in on your naked ass. Don't bother putting your shirt on just yet. Sit."

Tracy put her bra and shirt back on my desk and sat, clearly torn between wanting to cover herself and knowing that she was expected not to.

"Lilly. Tracy has graciously offered to help teach you some new things. Now, Tracy has had some issues teaching before, so we are going to be working with her to help her be a more helpful member of the team."

Tracy looked at me almost in tears. Being one of the most technically proficient in the department, in the beginning she had been assigned to teach new employees. Her complete lack of bedside manner and teaching ability, as well as lack of tolerance for mistakes, quickly got someone else assigned to the task

"The first thing is that I expect regular reports on how things are going from each of you. Tracy, I expect you to be a kind and patient teacher, and to be selfaware when reporting. Lilly, I expect you to learn from Tracy, and to give me honest reports on your Tracy is teaching you. If I find out that you are attempting to sugarcoat anything she is doing, I will punish you. I would rather you go overboard than under. Do I make myself clear?"

Both of them nodded.

"Finally, in order to make sure that you understand your place in the new system, Tracy, please go down on Lilly."

I could see the hesitation on Tracy's face, and made a get on with it gesture. Lilly quickly stood up, pulled up her skirt and pushed down her panties before sitting back down at the edge of her seat. Tracy slowly got to her knees before Lilly. I could see that her first few licks were hesitant, but she quickly started to get into it. I motioned to Lilly to grab her head as I could see the pleasure start to show on her face.

Lilly grabbed Tracy's had and started to say, "Ohh, yes. Just like that. Your tongue feels so good. Oh, god, what a good pussy licker you are."

I was impressed by Lilly, seeing how quickly she had picked up the mood in the room. It seemed to be just what Tracy needed, as she got more and more into it. It wasn't long before Lilly started grinding her cunt against Tracy's face, holding it tight, as she orgasmed hard.

I tossed Tracy her panties when Lilly let her go and said, "You can use those to clean her up first, and then your face."

I watched her face for signs that I had gone too far, but I didn't see anything. Tracy cleaned them both up, before asking permission to finish getting dressed. I pointedly told Lilly to put her underwear back on after taking back Tracy's and putting them in a plastic bag.

I called them back into my office after lunch. I could tell by their faces just how well things were going.

"Lilly. How has the morning been?"

"Apparently I'm slow, stupid, and hopeless."

"Hmmm... Tracy?"

"I suck at teaching. I don't know why you asked me to do this."

"I was trying to make a point, and since you know about Lilly's program, she seemed ideal to help you with yours, but apparently this morning's lesson went completely over your head. Drop your pants and bend over the desk. You can leave your shirt on this time."

Spanking someone with an audience was a new experience for me, but it seemed like Lilly was really into it by the looks on her face. When I finished with Tracy's tight ass, I told Lilly to assume the position. She looked at me unsure as to why she was being punished, but did as I said. Tracy went to pull up her pants, but I stopped her, waiting until Lilly's round ass was bare. I took hold of Tracy's hair and pushed her down to her knees.

"Since having your tongue buried in her pussy this morning didn't give you a clear picture of just how worthless you are and how much better off a person Lilly is then you are, maybe having it deep in her ass will do the trick."

I shoved her face in between Lilly's ample cheeks. Lilly obligingly spread her ass so that the kneeling woman had proper access. As Tracy began licking at Lilly's dark hole, I made my way around to the other side of my desk.

"Lilly," I said as I began opening my pants, "I seem to have found myself in need of relief. Since apparently the worthless bitch behind you has a mouth that is currently only capable of using her mouth for shit, and has been relegated to ass kissing duty until she can fix it, would you mind if I use your mouth?"

"Of course, Mr. Jones, I'd love to be of any help I can."

"We are in no rush," I said as she eagerly began bobbing her head up and down my shaft. "Tracy needs to keep going until we are done, and I want to make sure she gets the full helping of ass that she deserves."

I settled in to enjoy the now slow and sensual blow job. It took fifteen minutes of her edging me before I finally lost control and dumped my load down her throat.

"Thank you Sir," Lilly said, licking the tip of my cock clean.

Tracy hadn't moved from her position the entire time and the only think l thing that we had heard from her were the sounds of her licking and tongue fucking the asshole before her. I motioned Lilly to stand up, pushing Tracy back on her heels, which didn't stop her licking. I watched for a minute as she continued to lick at Lilly more or less sat on her face. I was impressed by her dedication to the task, and wondered if it was actually going to help.

"That's enough, Tracy. Stand up and did l spread your legs."

When she was in position, I casually reached over and felt at her slit. Unsurprisingly, my finger came away soaked. I held it up to show her, and could see the embarrassment on her face.

"Clean them," I said, still holding out my hand. "I don't plan on smelling like your cunt for the rest of the day."

She obligingly sucked my fingers clean, unable to meet my eyes as she did so. When she finished, I made a point of using hand sanitizer to clean my hands. I could see that she was almost at the breaking point.

"Can you still taste Lilly's ass?"

She nodded.

"Good. Maybe that will help you remember just what your role is now. Put your pants back on and get to it. I expect much better results this afternoon. I don't think that you want me to take away your right to wear pants as well as underwear, do you?"

She shook her head and quickly pulled back on her pants. They both left my office and I settled into the rest of my day.

When the end of the day came, I found them both back at my door. As opposed to earlier, they both seemed rather pleased with themselves.

"Come in and sit down. Do you girls have something you want to tell me?"

"I did it," Lilly exclaimed. "I finally understood what she was trying to show me."

"And was she more respectful this afternoon?"

"Much more."

"If I'm going to be fully honest," Tracy said, her happiness somewhat fading, "I did call her stupid a couple of times."

"I said more respectful, not perfect," Lilly responded.

"How do you think the afternoon went besides for the aforementioned lapses?" I asked, turning back to Tracy.

"I'm really proud of myself. I think the the taste of ass in my mouth, along with the soreness from the spanking helped keep me focused. Whenever I started to frustrated by the lack of progress or understanding, it reminded me to take a deep breath and try again without being a bitch."

"I'm happy to hear that. I think that after a few more days of working with Lilly you might be ready for the other project I have in mind for you."

Tracy looked hesitant but nodded.

"Now it's time to deal with the lapses that you mentioned earlier. How many times was it?"

"Three."

"Given the progress you showed today, I'm going to let you choose tits or ass."

She looked at me not understanding.

"Where do you want to receive your punishment?"

"Oh. Tits?"

"Then take off your shirt."

"Do you need me for anything else?" Lilly asked trying to give Tracy some privacy, even after both the morning and afternoon sessions.

"I think that given that you are the insulted party, you should stay to watch. Not that it will always be the case, but at least for today, I think that it will be helpful." Turning to Tracy I said, "This afternoon I ignored the fact that you left your pants on the floor, because I was focused on other things. To be clear, from now on, when I tell you to take off an article of clothing, I expect you to fold it and place it nicely on my desk. If you don't, you may lose the privilege of putting it back on."

She quickly picked up her shirt and bra and placed them nicely on my desk.

"Come here and get on your knees," I said, not getting up from my chair.

She made her way around and stopped beside my chair. I started with holding her tits, one in each hand as if weighing them.

"Barely a handful," I said looking over at Lilly's much larger chest.

I groped her breasts, squeezing them just enough to be uncomfortable. I then switched to her nipples, which were already hard.

"Enjoying being on your knees in front of me, aren't you?" I asked, flicking her hard nipples.

Without looking at me she nodded.

"I bet your pussy is soaked again. That's why I had you leave your pants on. I didn't want you dripping on my floor."

I started to pull on them a bit, stretching them out, pulling her tits with them. I could see her flinching from the pain and relaxed a bit, before pulling again.

"Now, I want you to apologise to Lilly for calling her stupid today."

"I'm sorry that I called you stupid today."

I twisted both of her extended nipples hard, causing her to cry out in pain.

"Try again," I said, untwisting my hands, but not letting go.

"I'm sorry Lilly for calling you stupid. You aren't stupid. It's just that I suck at teaching and being a person. You are a better person than me."

"Much better."

I then proceeded to slap each tit hard, once from the side and one from the top. I could see that even as Tracy cried out in pain that Lilly was contemplating if she wanted to ask me to punish her tits the next time. I was sure that even if I lived forever, I would never truly understand women. I pulled her underwear out of my drawer.

"Put those on."

She shakily pulled down her pants, folded them, and set them on my desk before pulling her panties out of the bag. Having been sealed, they were still wet from being used to clean Lilly and then Tracy's face that morning. I could see the discomfit on her face as she pulled them up. As she finished getting dressed, I told her that I expected her first thing in the morning so that she could comply with her dress code. When they left, I almost collapsed. I felt horrible. I had never treated another human being that way. I hoped that I hadn't pushed it too far.

12