Improving Work Performance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, I received another message from Tracy, once again, completely naked.

"Mr. Jones, I wanted to thank you for today. While in some ways I hated it, was humiliated by it, and both did things I have never done before and had things done to me that I would have never tolerated, I am so thankful for it. The fact that it turned me on is something that I wasn't expecting, but even that wasn't it. The look on Lilly's face when she finally got what I was trying to teach her made me feel amazing. If you can help me be the kind of person who can do that all the time, at opposed to the horrible bitch that I usually am, not only can you do anything to me, but I am begging you to. Please, hurt me, humiliate me, force me to do nasty things. I want to be the person that I got a hint of today."

I felt as if a weight had been lifted from my chest, and I began planning just how I would help Tracy.

12