Impulse - Results Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know she was busting my chops and playing up the situation but it didn't change the fact that this erection, pressed up against her right then, felt really nice. The warmth of her body against my otherwise cool skin was as naturally pleasurable as it got.

I gently pushed her off of me and plopped myself down in my chair, eyeballing left and right to see if anyone noticed before I pulled my towel up and laid it across my lap.

"Do you have a day off," I asked her. That was the circumstance of our last encounter and I hadn't thought her schedule was getting any easier.

"Vacation. Well, stay-cation actually. Not going anywhere but not doing anything either for a whole week."

Had I missed something?

"Wait, what? Did you cancel our appointments for the next week? I guess I wasn't paying attention."

Stacy stood in front of me, her golden skin glistening in the sun, tiny beads of sweat on her skin.

"Everybody but you, Phil. I have no reason to cancel the appointments of my favorite client. Being with you isn't work at all."

I chuckled. "Well! Aren't you the one who knows how to make a guy feel good about himself!"

"I try!"

I was still shifting, trying to get my erection under control when Stacy stepped up and started taking my umbrella down.

"What are you doing?" I honestly had no idea.

"Taking you with me, silly. There is no way we are going to be on the same beach and not spend time together."

Stacy took almost everything. I was left standing there, naked and with my bike in the sand, as she struggled with an armload of my belongings up towards the vegetation line.

Getting to where she had already been situated I saw how perfect her little area was. It had a decent combination of direct sun as well as shade dependent on moving a few feet one way or the other. Her setup was even more minimalist than mine. Aided by the shade of a couple of palms, she did not have an umbrella, just a towel, small chair and a bag. She arranged my chair, towel and cooler next to her and directed me to get seated before doing so herself.

Whether it was in the gym or any of our social interactions, Stacy was always the more "take-charge-r" of the two of us and I was fine with that. I had nothing to do and nowhere to be, why stress out?

We got right back into our standard, daily topics of discussion and I experienced exactly what every regular had ever said about a nude beach: it isn't sexual. Any erection that had developed when Stacy held me previously was gone. I was just hanging out with a friend, enjoying the beautiful weather and excellent company. The benefit of an all-over tan just went along with that.

We had been talking for a while when her phone rang. She indicated that it was a call she needed to take and stepped about 30 feet away where she was able to speak in relative privacy. It also gave me the ability to marvel at her body again. I couldn't believe she was 35. Which is not to say that it is old in any way, just that her body showed no sign of aging at all. She was obviously a woman as opposed to a teenage girl, but that said, her body could have easily passed for 10 or 15 years younger.

Stacy came back and sat down again.

"Sorry about that."

"No problem at all."

We didn't get right back into our previous conversation. Instead we just sat quietly for a while, people watching and enjoying the weather.

Stacy was the first to speak.

"Lord, I need to get out here more often," she said.

I guess I was surprised to hear it.

"How often do you come out here? I have been here a grand total of twice and you were here both times. Judging by that and the fact that you have no tan lines that I can immediately see I would have assumed you were a regular."

"Checking me out, are you?" Stacy stood again and began checking herself out. Twisting and contorting as she attempted inspected her body. "I guess you are right," she said, "I don't have any tan lines." She moved herself and was standing directly in front of me. My natural line of site was directly into her cleanly sculpted and trimmed pubic mound.

"It stands to reason though. To answer your question, I don't come out here often at all. Besides the two times that I have seen you I have been out here once additionally and that was before even the last time I saw you. Besides that I haven't gone to any beach at all. While I am a bit surprised that I don't have tan lines from just normal clothing it apparently just didn't happen. Those are the setbacks and benefits of working indoors all of the time. We take the weather for granted, you know? We have this amazing thing right here at our fingertips and instead of taking advantage of it we always put it off for another day."

The closeness of her sensual, toned body was starting to have an effect on me. I wanted to kiss her all over, feel her breasts in my hands and my plunge my tongue into her groomed sex. The heat of the air was not helping the situation at all as it felt difficult to try and get deep breaths to calm myself.

It was Stacy who calmed me, or at least snapped me out of my day dream. She started walking away from in front of me and I could see that she was waving.

"Over here!"

Who was she talking to? I focused my energy and breathing into calming any sort of pre-erectile state before even attempting to make a guess as to who Stacy was gesturing towards.

A familiar looking woman was walking over toward us and seemed to have a combination snicker/scowl on her face.

"What the fuck, Stace! You said to meet you at the beach. Were you planning on ever mentioning that it was a nude beach?!"

Stacy was laughing. "Nope. Because if I did I knew you wouldn't ever show up. Hey, babe, come get yourself setup with us."

I immediately felt a bit insecure in my own skin. Part of the successful formula of making a naturist beach work is that everyone is nude... or at least aware that other people were nude. This friend of hers was not.

Rude as it might be, I stayed seated. It seemed I had more coverage that way.

Stacy was helping take some of the items her friend was carrying, which were minimal. It seemed she had a large beach bag and an umbrella.

"This is my friend, Phil," Stacy said, gesturing over to me.

"Hi, pleased to meet you," her friend responded and stepped over to me, stooping down with an outstretched hand, mercifully not making me stand up. "I'm this bitch's roommate, Karen."

Karen?

"Karen!"

Both of the women were a bit surprised at my exclamation. Why would have I just shouted her name? They stood there, first looking at me and then at each other with confused looks on their faces.

"Sorry about that," I laughed. "We've actually met before. Very briefly. I came over to your house for dinner once a number of months back and we crossed paths as you were getting home from work."

"Wait," Karen said, looking at Stacy. "Phil? That Phil? Your client?"

Had they been talking about me?

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that." Stacy's response was not particularly believable.

"I walked in on you two out on the patio. You were practically naked then and you're fully naked now. What aren't you telling me?"

"Cut it out." Stacy's reply was more like a plea for help as she turned her back to her friend and sat back down in her chair.

"Whatever."

Stacy had her head down, barely able to look at me it seemed, and Karen continued getting herself situated. She was pulling off her thin, shapeless beach cover-up when I reminisced back to the day we met. She was wearing scrubs that day and looked tired. Pretty nondescript otherwise.

Today was a bit different.

Her cotton dress removed, Karen revealed an absolutely phenomenal body. She was wearing a tiny black string bikini. Absolutely tiny. This was something out of a WickedWeasel or Malibu Strings catalog but, believe me, it was totally appropriate for her. It appeared that her breasts were most likely implants but were implant works of art. Her waist was thin and her butt, each cheek separated by a thin black g-string, was deliciously curvy. Her face was pretty and her body basically unbelievable. Honestly, she is a fantasy artist's dream and the bane of all "regular" women everywhere. I was surprised at how pale her skin was against the backdrop of golden sand and the bright sunshine but was nonetheless speechless.

"Are you freaking serious?!" Stacy was just staring at Karen, wide-mouthed.

"What?"

"You are wearing that and you were giving me any sort of shit about being naked?!"

"My tits and cooter are covered, babe. We can't say the same for you."

"Uhm, your tits are totally not covered... babe. Maybe your nips at the most but I think I can even see some of your areola!"

Silence. They were both staring each other down and I was caught, physically frozen in the fear that I would somehow get involved with their spat. I was actually a bit scared to move.

And then... laughter. Both Stacy and Karen burst out into a synchronized roar of laughter.

"Got ya!"

It was a scantily clad version of the scene from "Dumb and Dumber" where Harry and Lloyd put all of the peppers in the hit-man's sandwich and then laughed as he went into convulsions on the floor. Both women were pointing at me and laughing their asses off, incredibly proud of the "trick" they had played.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You got me."

The laughter went on for a little longer while Karen finished getting herself situated. She actually had herself setup at my feet. It was a little triangle arrangement where, even though she was sitting up and facing directly toward Stacy, I was offered a clear profile view of her and I could tell her body was just about unreal.

The conversation that started was more of an introduction. Karen and I opened up a little about ourselves. She did not work in a hospital per se, as the scrubs I had previously seen her in had made me assume, rather with a cosmetic surgeon.

"Where do you think she got those tits?"

Stacy's added color commentary prompted a scowl in return.

She, an easy fit in this group, was also divorced. She and Stacy met at the gym and decided to look into a place together as they reconstructed their lives. It seemed she kept a pretty low-key lifestyle. Mostly work, gym and not much else. Similar to what I knew about Stacy, there was not a lot of dating or other social time. Nonetheless, Karen seemed mostly friendly if not just a tiny little bit cool towards me. But, then again, I was sitting naked and about 3 feet away from her.

It had been some time, talking, tanning and snacking when Stacy got up.

"Time to go cool off," she said. She held out her hand for Karen and pulled her up to her feet in an indicator that she had no choice but to go along. "Gonna' join us, Phil?" Stacy was the one who invited me but I did not see any immediate indication from Karen that I was not welcome.

"Maybe just for a moment," I replied as I got up out of my chair. "I was just about to take a stroll up the beach and get my blood flowing but a little cooling off first would be nice."

The water was nice and the conversation was also enjoyable, but honestly I wanted to go for a walk. So, it couldn't have been more than a few moments that I excused myself from the company of the women and made my way back out of the water and down the shoreline.

As it turns out, the length of what appeared to be considered the nude beach was pretty expansive. As an ex-real estate guy myself I was shocked to estimate approximately 1.5 miles of beachfront was clothing-optional and undeveloped and it seemed that I kept walking and walking without much cover-up in sight. My original estimation also probably held true with 60/40 male to female ratio and I was pleased to find a wide variety in ages, shapes and sizes of beachgoers as I continued along. I also found at the far end of the beach there was a small drink/snack cart that was setup for service. All in all, it was a great atmosphere, clean and happy and I was glad that I was taking advantage of the resource I didn't previously know was available.

Turning around and beginning my walk back I assumed that I had been gone for some time and that assumption was confirmed when I got back to approximately where I left the girls in the water and did not find them. So, after a quick dip to re-cool myself I returned to our spot on the sand. Stacy was not there but Karen was. I found her laying on her stomach, up on elbows with her attention focused on her phone. I also saw that she had removed her top and it was sitting to the side of her.

"Hey," I offered out as a general greeting and announcement to my arrival, stepping around her basically naked body and over to my chair.

She seemed startled at first, putting down her phone and pulling her elbows in a bit closer to her in what looked to be an attempt to shield her breasts from sight. Sitting down to the right of her immediate line of sight she seemed a bit more relaxed when she realized it was me but didn't change her physical position at all.

"Oh, hey. You're finally back. We were wondering if you had enough girl time and just went home."

I laughed at her comment and just explained that I really liked walking on the beach.

"Have you been here before?" I inquired.

"No, never. Though Stacy has been trying to get me to come here ever since we met. In the end she just braved it on her own."

"Braved it?"

"Yeah! Being nude. Well, I guess for her it isn't that brave. I can't get over how easy it is for her."

"I'm surprised to hear you say that. If I can be so bold, your bikini doesn't exactly leave much to the imagination."

Karen smiled and responded.

"Yeah, I know. Believe me when I tell you that this is not exactly standard attire for me either. I borrowed this from a girl I know after I agreed to this idiotic plan to mess with you. Stacy knew I had the day off and when she first saw you she immediately called me. I can't believe you couldn't see how bad I was shaking during the entire charade. No offense, you seem like a pretty nice guy, but I am not used to being this exposed around someone I really don't know."

"Understandable, no offense taken."

I was also suddenly nervous about my own nudity again. "You know, if you want me to cover-up as well or leave you and Stacy alone it wouldn't be a problem, I certainly don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

Karen's reaction was so quick it caught me off guard. "Oh, no! Absolutely not! Stay naked! It's not you, it's me. I wish I had your balls."

She had turned slightly toward me, still holding her breasts tightly against herself and with a look of panic on her face. I couldn't help but smile.

"Not your balls... balls! No. Wait. I am sure your balls are nice as well. They look great! I just wish I had your balls. Shit!"

She was digging herself deeper and deeper into a hole and it was hilarious to watch. I could feel the grin on my face getting bigger.

Karen finally stopped talking and just stared at me, she was visually begging me to let me off hook before she did even more damage.

"Karen, it's okay. I get it. No harm done." I could barely get the words out in between laughs.

She had an audible sigh of relief and buried her face down into her towel in the sand.

"Thanks for the compliment though. At least I think there might have been one in there."

She didn't even lift her face out of the sand but her body was almost convulsing with a sort of combination laugh/cry embarrassment. I felt bad and good at the same time. I didn't want her to feel like an idiot, of course, but on the other hand it was my experience that laughter as often the best form of bonding and keeping the joke going might not be the worst thing.

Stacy conveniently happened to show back up at that point. She came back with a large silk wrap tied around her but immediately undid it and brought every inch of her skin back out into the daylight.

"Hey, you're back," she directed at me as she noticed Karen's odd position. "What's going on here?"

"Karen thinks I have great balls."

"Yeah? Apparently I was gone longer than I thought."

Stacy and I caught one another's eye and I tossed a wink and nod at her, an indication that she should keep it up. As she settled herself into her chair she continued.

"So, Kare... just what is it about Phil's balls that are so great? Is it the way they hang? The delicious ornamentation they add to his additionally stellar cock? Maybe you appreciate the way they bobble to-and-fro as he walks."

She was seriously laying this on thick and I felt a little bad for Karen. I was also slightly surprised to hear Stacy speaking so graphically.

Karen, though, put an end to it. She pulled her face up from her towel and extended the bird, first in the direction of Stacy, then pointed at me. The words out of her mouth were "You two can go fuck yourselves," but all I could focus on was the side of her breast, dangling down from her torso, creamy white and so visually soft. I understood that I shouldn't be staring as that was exactly most likely what she was worried about, I just couldn't help it.

Stacy was laughing.

My jaw was on my chest.

"Sorry, babe. Had to take advantage of the opportunity when I got it." Stacy practically coughed out the words in between laughs as she chastised her friend.

Karen sat herself up, somewhat shielding her breasts, but apparently becoming a bit more bold with what she would possibly show around me or the general public. She could have still been uncomfortable but it wasn't as if she was putting her top back on either. We had been out in the sun for quite some time, in and out of the water, and it was obvious that unless I was desiring a significant amount of discomfort in the coming days a reapplication of sunscreen was necessary. Taking my sunscreen out of my bag I started with my arms, chest and face. The conversation had died down a bit at that point and I found that I had a small audience with both Stacy and Karen absentmindedly watching me.

"Can I get that from you when you're done," Stacy inquired, "I didn't even think of bringing any along with me."

"Same here," chimed Karen.

I was beginning to apply to my legs when I was struck with the knowledge that I was going to have to reapply to my dick as well, it was probably the most sensitive skin on my entire body. The good news for me was that I had done a considerable amount of "manscaping" recently so I didn't need to worry about getting the sunscreen matted into my pubic hair.

The bad news is that it was warm.

The bad, bad news is that it was warm and there were two, beautiful naked or mostly naked women sitting near me.

The bad, bad, bad news is that it was warm with beautiful women and I was basically going to be jerking off in front of them.

Now, I was no stranger to the internet and to perusing some sites associated with "adult" pleasure. I have seen videos of women on European beaches applying sunscreen to their breasts. Those women are somehow able to make it look completely practical and not sexual. I was not necessarily convinced that I was able to make the same display.

I had to get up anyhow, covering the backs of my legs and butt with lotion, reaching around the best that I could and decided that it was the point of no return. I could also feel the eyes of the girls, watching my every move as I painted myself into a corner and had no other area left within my reach but the most obvious.

So, I just did it. I put a dollop of cream in my hands and then went to town.

I tried not to make any sort of eye-to-eye connection with the ladies, I felt that would only make it more awkward, but my paranoia put my peripheral vision into overdrive and I swear I could see looks of amazement on both of their faces as I rubbed the lotion in, slathering my entire length with the thick white lotion. All that heat, all that skin, all that rubbing, the end result was inevitable. I ended up with a very UV protected, very chubby dick.