Impulse - Results Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is what it is.

"Hey," Stacy interrupted my thoughts. "Come here, let me do your back."

My back. Ah, yes. That needed to be done as well.

"Kneel in front of me."

Stacy was still in her chair and I followed her directions. Of course kneeling in front of her now put me directly into the view of Karen.

Completely nude and directly in front of Karen.

What was I supposed to do, cover my junk? Put my hands on my hips and thrust out for inspection?

Stacy was busy rubbing the lotion into my back and I was fidgety. I could feel my mind going a mile a minute and found my eyes darting around the beach, trying to pass the time when that darting around ended up landing directly on Karen.

Our eyes locked.

She smiled.

I watched her eyes go back to my dick.

I took the opportunity to look at her breasts again, now more in my view.

We locked eyes again.

She mouthed the words, "It's okay."

It's okay?

What does that mean? My dick is okay? It's okay to be nervous? I don't need to be nervous? It's okay to look at her tits?

More than anything I was frustrated with myself. Why was I so unglued around Stacy and now Karen? I had been married before, I had experienced quite a few successful dates that I didn't particularly feel nervous about. Was it because they all knew about my money and were therefore catering to me? Why was I having so much difficulty relaxing and enjoying the moment? I had no problems with my dealings in business. I certainly never had issues dealing with beautiful women. I didn't have any issues with my body. I couldn't figure it out.

I did decide that Karen probably meant that it was okay for me to look at her tits... and look I did. They really were incredible. Probably a small d-cup and hanging down quite naturally on her rib cage. As far as implants go these were phenomenal, looking like a naturally endowed 18-year-old as opposed to a cougar with bolt-ons. Her soft skin was a creamy white and her nipples an inviting pink.

I felt myself quickly getting hard.

Fuck.

I confirmed that Stacy was done with my back and I shuffled my way back over to my chair. I felt my now parallel-to-the-sand dick flapping back and forth, hitting my hips, further stimulating itself and not helping my situation at all. Plopping down on the canvas I couldn't grab a water bottle quick enough to use as a visual shield in my lap.

"Hey," Stacy said to me, "you're not going to return the favor? My back needs sunscreen too." She was busy rubbing lotion on her chest and arms at that point and it looked like her legs and back were the only things left on her to be covered.

"Aw, leave Phil alone," Karen defended, "I'll help you out, you can do my back too."

Karen and Stacy both stood up. Karen was no longer making any attempt to shield herself at all. With only her tiny black g-string covering her she was practically as naked as Stacy. Her breasts were now fully visible and every assumption I had made about them previously was true, they were spectacular. It was practically too good to be true that she was standing next to Stacy, a golden goddess in her own right, sun-kissed and natural. Both of them were a sight to behold.

My erection not only didn't fade away, it became rock hard.

The women were standing in front of me, mostly at a profile view with Stacy behind Karen, ready to apply to her back. Each of them took a large dollop of sunscreen and then Stacy tossed the bottle back to me, landing it right across my erection while I wasn't paying attention. Both of them went to work.

I was not 15 years old. I did not normally get NRB's (No Reason Boner) very often at that point in my life.

I normally had the ability to distinguish between practicality and sensuality.

I also normally had a fully functioning brain.

At that point, I did not.

From Karen rubbing down her own skin to Stacy being nude and just having her hands on her, I was going a bit nuts. Just like the day that Stacy gave me that massage, another version of my own personal hell began. The thought popped into my head that maybe I should masturbate more and get rid of the backup of hormones but it was neither the time or the place to be getting started on that resolution.

Stacy had asked me to help her out, first by giving her more sunscreen in her hands, and then by pulling Karen's bikini strings out of the way so she didn't get any lotion on them. It was a difficult decision for me, getting out of my chair and no longer with the visual protection it had to offer me. What was I supposed to do though, say 'no' when she asked for assistance?

So, I got up.

Thankfully, Karen seemed to be engrossed in her opposite arm and did not pay attention to me as I stepped up to Stacy, sunscreen bottle in hand and my personal divining rod pointed up at her face.

Stacy saw what was happening and gave me a smile and a wink as I put an additional dollop in her hand. I gave her a shrug of resignation, she knew what was causing this.

I figured moving around would have helped my predicament but a couple of things stood in the way of that.

One: just the simple act of pulling the g-string straps and touching Karen's skin was electrically erotic. It forced all sorts of imagery into both of my heads.

Two: Stacy was vicious. I was attempting to calm down, my eyes closed and breathing deeply. I figured it was like lamaze; place focus on something else and the human mind can accomplish anything. Stacy took that as her opportunity to take a greasy, lotion covered hand and give me a couple of excruciatingly pleasant tugs on my cock. Any deep breath attempts were obliterated as it took my breath away.

Opening my eyes, Stacy was sly, with an exaggerated pucker on her lips as she blew me a kiss.

"Karen, make sure you don't get lotion on the bikini, you don't want to give it back smeared with grease." Stacy called to Karen who herself was in the process of covering her hands in an additional glob of sunscreen.

"Really? Crap. What am I supposed to do now," Karen replied, holding her hands up to display them covered in white.

"Have Phil help you like I did, his hands are clean."

I gave Stacy a dirty look. She just smiled in return.

So, there I was, fully hard with an erection smeared with white, streaky sunscreen and something happened. It clicked in my head and the light bulb turned on. They were messing with me. Why was I upset? If anyone had the power hand it was me! I could tease back.

IMPULSE: Time to turn the tables.

I stepped away from Stacy and in front of Karen, close enough for her to feel my physical presence, far enough away that she was not going to be able to miss seeing my cock.

"You need me?" My position was almost comical. I had my arms crossed in front of my chest, and my hips tilted slightly forward, there was no mistaking how I was looking to gain her attention.

"Yeah, can you help me with..." Karen's sentence was cut short coming out of her own mouth. She had eyed my dick and was literally at a loss for words. Now, It isn't like I have some massive porno cock but it isn't like I am small either. I would say I am respectfully above average hard. But, I have to assume when you are not expecting to see the sight, a full blown raging erection will take anyone by surprise.

RESULT: "My hands... are... uhm... greasy."

She could barely get the words out of her mouth or her eyes off my dick. It was incredible. In one fail swoop I went from hunted to hunter. My heart was racing a mile a minute and I felt my pulse as it throbbed through my bobbing hard-on.

"Can't get the suit messed up, huh? I know just what to do."

Her hands were still in the air, she was a deer caught in headlights and completely frozen. I stepped up and rubbed the palm of my left hand all over hers, picking up as much sunscreen as possible onto it.

"The problem here," I whispered in her ear, standing as close to her as possible, "is that once you get both of your hands messy you need the help of someone else. It's a good thing that I kept one of my hands clean."

With my right hand I pulled the front of the g-string away from her body and slowly eased my left hand across her skin.

Slowly.

Deliberately.

I didn't really get a chance to visually inspect the work I was doing, instead I kept my eyes locked on hers as much as possible.

Instead of me, it was Karen who had labored breathing. I wasn't touching her graphically, but I was most certainly touching her sexually.

I continued my process, wiping lotion from her hand onto mine, transferring it to her body, rubbing all around the inside of her pelvis and into the crook of her thighs, not directly touching her sex, but getting so close it was probably even more frustrating, all the while pulling and shifting the g-string down and away from where I was working to the point it was no longer even covering her.

She was still in shock and the sunscreen was just about gone from her hands but I was not yet done. I wiped the final amount off her hands and from in between her fingers, getting just enough on my own hand that it was slick. As a final act of turning the tables I reached around and held her butt, a full, delightful plump in my right hand, and slid my greased-up left hand right down the front of her, right in between her legs. I could feel she was freshly shaved or waxed and there was absolutely no resistance as my skin slid across hers and I continued through to cupping her womanhood, her entire crotch nestled in my palm.

Did I plunge a finger into her? Absolutely not. It is not unreasonable to say that I had already crossed the threshold of inappropriate behavior to take it further would have been ludicrous. Plus, there was absolutely no need as the desired effect was already obtained. I did, however, continued to gently rub the palm of my hand back-and-forth, back-and-forth and additionally tormented her as I forced her body into a rhythm with mine through my grip on her ass.

Power though, is knowing when to advance and when to retreat.

Karen's breathing was in staccato. She had dropped her hands from the air and they were on my shoulders. She stared directly into my eyes with a sort of pleading look. It was obvious that even though my touch was not directly on her clitoris or from within her vulva her erogenous zones were being attacked with an onslaught of stimulation.

So, I stopped.

I stepped away.

"Okay, I think you are done."

I still had a massive erection and did nothing to hide it. Instead I simply sat back down in my chair, leaning back to expose it just ever so much more, and left Karen standing there in an erotic state of shock and with her g-string hoving halfway down her thighs.

I was so damn proud of myself.

"Stacy, are you all set with your UV protection," I asked, "I wouldn't want you getting burned."

Stacy had already sat down and had been watching my spectacle from the comfort of her chair. Looking over at her we caught eyes. She matched the grin on my own face and mouthed the words "bad boy" as she shook her head.

Karen didn't know what hit her. It took her a few moments before she shuffled her way over to her towel and collapsed upon it. Her bikini bottom had drifted down to her knees and the site was as hot as ever. To be perfectly honest, she looked as if she had just been fucked to an unending series of orgasms.

"Hey, Kare," Stacy inquired, "are you okay?"

All we got in response was a half-hearted thumbs up.

I burst out laughing.

"Another player has entered the game, ladies, and he knows how to play!"

Stacy was the only one to respond as Karen was laying on the ground, just starting to regain lucidity. If I didn't know better I think she might have cum.

"I like it. And please, let me say, touche. I think that made the 'game' that much more interesting."

My life was taking an interesting turn and I was appreciating starting over more and more.

---------------

Karen had remained crumpled on her towel for some time, a twisted mess of skin and limbs, her bikini g-string still wrapped awkwardly around her knees. Her chest had been heaving for some time, her breasts bobbing up and down on her chest. The only unfortunate part of the scene was that her body was so contorted it did not allow me to truly take in the rest of her.

As she came to she sat up, almost like someone waking from a deep sleep. "Well, thank you for that secondary introduction, Phil," she said, looking at me in a foggy daze as she sat up and situated herself. One leg at a time, now making no attempt at covering herself, she pulled off the tiny black suit that had previously been covering the last secret part of her body and threw it at me. "I don't think I will be needing that anymore."

I caught the tiny item in the air and put in on my head. My crown, my victory trophy.

Karen continued. "I don't know what the hell you did to me just then but I can make one single guarantee. I will get you back."

She wasn't even looking at me when she said it. Instead she was visually inspecting herself, specifically what that tiny black cloth had previously covered.

Her modesty and nervousness were gone.

Karen was now sitting with her legs spread open and was spreading apart her lips with two of her fingers, exposing her pink to me in all of its glorious detail. Stacy was neither blind nor forgiving of her friend.

"Christ, Kare... are you giving the world enough of a show?!" She was laughing in her inquiry. "I doubt your lady-doc has seen you in that much detail!"

"Oh, who cares. Look at this!" Karen, held up two fingers to Stacy but very much within my view. "I haven't been this wet in years."

The look on Karen's face was priceless. She was totally dumbfounded, like she had absolutely no idea what had happened.

"Bad news, Phil," she said in my direction. "You are most definitely bad news."

I just smiled and shrugged. Stacy was laughing so hard she was practically in tears.

The rest of the afternoon was very nice though short. We just spent time socializing together and it seemed, honestly, that we had developed a rapport in such a short time as a threesome that I could already call Karen my friend. We laughed and talked on the beach and in the water. We went for a walk along the shoreline and I felt the eyes of every guy on the beach checking out the girls and looking enviously at me just for being with them.

The day was great and all too soon, it was done.

The sun was going down and the day was finishing up. We had gotten enough sun, we had already eaten all of our food and even supplemented with a trip down to the snack cart at the opposite end of the beach. It was time to head home. We packed up, we said our goodbyes and we went our separate ways. No long goodbyes, no awkwardness, just a promise that we would have to get together again.