Impulse - Results Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation was still animated and we were having a good time. The girls were being silly and drunk, a bit more sexual in nature and seemingly reverting back to their college days with their touchy-feely-ness of one another. I certainly didn't mind, it was a pleasure to watch and be a part of when they got handsy with me as well.

It wasn't long before we all needed to get out. The water was just too hot and each of us was steaming. Drying off, the banter and touching didn't necessarily stop but I was under the impression that the girl's energy level was dying down.

We dried ourselves off and plopped ourselves on the furniture in the living room, all fully nude, as comfortable as we were in the presence of one another at the beach just the day before and unable to cover up based on the heat of our skin.

"I am roasting," Karen said, sprawled out on her back on the couch, arms open and legs spread.

Had I been at a better angle I would have been blessed with a clear view of her uncovered sex. Just thinking about it was getting me a bit excited.

Stacy was on the loveseat, arranged in a similar position to Karen, herself fully exposed to me. It was obvious that either both of them were very much drunk or no longer had any qualms as to their level of exposure in front of me.

"Roasting... and horny," Stacy said.

It took me by surprise, but couldn't say that I disagreed with her. My dick was now well on its way to hard and the electric presence of both of the women was a sign that it would not be going down quickly.

"Seriously," Karen replied. "Margarita's and hot tubs are not a way to make me forget that it has been almost a year since I got laid."

I sat quietly, not knowing how to participate in the conversation. Was this my big porno entrance? Did I walk up to one or the other and that woman would immediately start blowing me while the other masturbated off to the side? Such thoughts were not helping my mind.

"Phil," Stacy called to me...

Gulp.

"Yeah?" I think my voice might have cracked. I was again unhinged.

"Can you be a darling and get me some ice water?"

"Oh, me too," Karen chimed in. "Ice water, please?"

It was convenient that I was able to get out of the room, though it was not like I was leaving them for good. Glasses of water did not take that long to retrieve. I cursed myself for my lack of clarity and confidence. I considered waiting in the kitchen and holding ice to my dick in an effort to get my oncoming erection to subside but didn't. I am sure that Freud would have commentary as to my unconscious and why I did not actively attempt to calm myself... but Freud also did copious amounts of cocaine.

Walking back in, I first handed a glass to Karen who grabbed it without ever so much as glancing at me. With Stacy I had no such luck.

She was now sitting almost upright, though still stretched out and displaying all of her glorious mysteries. Handing her the water she did not just take the glass, rather took the glass out of my hand while grabbing my hand and pulling her closer to me.

"What else do you have there," she purred sultrily while wrapping her hand around my member. "Did I do this to you?"

"Do what to him?"

My back was basically to Karen so I looked over my shoulder to find her also sitting up, her legs still very much spread and her pussy on full display.

Stacy kept her hand on my dick but turned me around, presenting me to Karen.

"Oh, just this," she said to her friend, massaging my cock with gentle, imperceptible squeezes.

She stood up and walked around me over to the couch with Karen and slid herself into position with her friend as if she was shooting an 80's rock video.

"Or maybe it's because of Karen, I think we can all admit she is pretty sexy."

Stacy was rubbing her hand along Karen's thighs and had her head rested on her shoulder. Any thought of the improbability of a porn-type scenario was quickly becoming erased with the almost certainty of it. Then again, they could just be messing with me.

"I am sure both of you have a part in this." I replied. My arms now crossed on my chest but otherwise standing at ease directly in front of the ladies.

"Oh, no," Stacy replied, "we want specifics. What specifically did that to you? Was it my tits? Was it Karen's ample bosom?" She took her hand and put it on Karen's breast, rubbing it softly before gently pinching her nipple.

Karen seemed shocked and at a little bit of unease at first. It was obvious that this was not any sort of normal interaction for them. But the look in her face quickly changed and it was replaced by a mischievous grin.

"Yeah, Phil," Karen said. "What was it? Maybe it's my bald kitty? Or maybe you like a more 'native' look like Stacy." She didn't touch her friend in reverse of what had been done to her, rather put the tip of her pinky into the edge of her mouth and grinned at me.

"Who's hotter, Phil? We demand to know," Stacy said. "Let's start with the big picture, who do you think is hotter."

Their playfulness, thankfully, put me at ease. Not to say my erection went down... far from it. But my nerves went away. While there was zero chance I was going to answer that question I was down for playing along a bit.

IMPULSE: "Do you really want to go there?" I could literally sense my own demeanor change as I asked. I had a grin on my face, hopefully an indicator to the ladies that it would be painless for them. While both of the women seemed to be pretty confident in themselves, you never know how a little comment could be taken the wrong way and lead to nasty feelings and unintended consequences.

RESULT: "Yeah," Karen said, actually sounding legitimately interested, "let's hear what you think."

"Well, I can't answer who is hotter because the question is too subjective. It would be like asking 'is Picasso or Monet a better artist?' Both are great artists but different from one another. We need to get a bit more specific." I stepped closer to them until they were within arms reach of me... or more appropriately, my cock was within grasp for them. "If we talk about hair, Stacy's dark, natural hair is very nice and certainly attractive, but Karen's high-maintenance blown-out look is very sensual and a big turn-on."

The girls looked at each other and smiled. So far, so good.

"If we talk about eyes, I think that many men would appreciate Karen's hazel sparkles, but for me it is Stacy's dark brown pearls that really get the blood flowing."

Both women had big smiles on their faces. It was becoming apparent to me that if I played this right I might be able to have some serious fun.

Karen expressed her appreciation manually, literally. She reached out and put a hand on my a-bit-more-than-chubby dick. "Keep going," she said as she lightly pulled me forward towards the two of them, "what else is sexy?"

"Yeah," Stacy chimed in, "and let's get to the good stuff. Who has a better rack?"

"What?" I countered in a bit of a mock-surprised voice. Karen was getting me hard, of course I knew where this was going. I reached out and placed a hand gently on each one of their cheeks. "But you are skipping over so much."

I lightly dragged my thumbs over their mouths. "The fullness and beauty of your lips..."

I dropped my hands slowly to their necks, giving them each shivers with my delicate touch. "The curve and softness of your necks... the contour of your waist and hips..." I continued to drag my fingers lightly down their sides and I watched the goosebumps appear.

"Cut it out, you jerk," Karen laughed as she shivered and shook off my fingers. She turned to Stacy and asked, "look, are we gonna' do this or what?"

"Do what?"

"Have sex. The three of us, right here, right now. Because I can tell you I am horny and either have to get fucked right now or flick the bean because my buzz is wearing off and I am not sure how much longer I will be willing to give this a try."

I could feel my heart beating through my chest. This was just not a normal situation for me. Even though I was there for the build-up and I somewhat figured this was the direction we were going to be taking I still didn't know how to proceed. Once again, all of my success in business didn't prepare me for partaking in a semi-drunken threesome with my physical therapist and her roommate.

Stacy spoke up, "I guess I kinda' saw it going in that direction but admit that I am not prepared to make the decision for everyone." She paused for a moment and her eyes darted back and forth between Karen and I, I assume looking for a visual cue as to if we were all into it. The look on her face was pure excitement. It was obvious she was into it.

Neither of them said a word, both of them looked at me.

Standing there in front of them, fully nude and with my dick standing at attention, I knew that it was time to be a man and take charge. Here goes nothing...

IMPULSE: I took each lady by the hand and pulled them up, off the couch and into me, one in each arm.

"We're all single. We're all healthy. We're all willing. We're all young...ish. Let's see where this goes."

The "young-ish" comment made the girls laugh and lightened the mood. We stood in a hot, naked, 3-way embrace for a moment before deciding that we would go to Karen's room. Practically running down the hallway and throwing ourselves on the bed.

RESULT: Like my time with Stacy earlier in the day there was no rush at all once we got to it. We were not frenzied or frantic. We enjoyed one another the best we could. Karen and I immediately started kissing while Stacy massaged us both with hands and kisses. I believe it was a first time for all of us, being with more than one partner at the same time. It also seemed like the first time that either Stacy or Karen were with another woman, let alone with one another. There was some giggling between the two as they pushed the boundaries of where they could touch one another and how they involve themselves in touching me.

I had been switching back and forth between kissing Stacy and Karen, they each had been manually exploring my body and that of one another when I decided it was time to keep things moving forward towards our inevitable conclusion. Not a rush, but a progression. I positioned myself on my back in the middle of the large bed and had Stacy straddle my face. I could tell she was aroused by her scent but admit I was surprised at discovering just how wet she was when I began to drag my tongue through the contours of her lips and folds. The excitement in doing so would have been enough to keep my erection sustained even if I had not felt the obvious sensation of a warm mouth wrap around my cock. Karen also had decided to keep things moving forward.

Though my story to this point would possibly indicate otherwise, at that point I appreciated that I was a little older, a little less sensitive, a little more in control of my body. Because it felt incredible. All of my senses were being sampled and my body was responding well. I was still hard, I was not numb, everything was wonderful.

I was paying close attention to Stacy's swollen clit when I felt her legs begin to squeeze a bit at the sides of my head. Continuing my course of action her body began to quiver.

"Oh, God" she cried out as she shook on my face.

I felt Karen's mouth release from me though Stacy was so firmly pressed against me I couldn't see what she was doing.

It wasn't more than a few moments later that Stacy collapsed, physically spent, off of me and into a pile of sweaty flesh on the bed somewhat above Karen and I.

"Holy shit," Karen said, just staring at her friend. "I can't tell you how long it has been since I have had a decent orgasm. Whatever you did to her you have got to do that to me."

Karen was in the lead now, leaving me on my back but positioning herself on top of me in a 69. Like Stacy before her I was able to smell her arousal immediately and wasted no time introducing my lips to her clit with a kiss. For her part, she adjusted herself on top of me, making herself comfortable in her position before taking my dick back into her mouth. It was all quite like erotic clockwork.

I was thankful at that point for the time I had with Stacy earlier in the day as I knew those initial sessions were allowing the stamina I was experiencing with Karen still working my cock with her mouth. I would have loved to have just laid there and enjoyed the experience till completion but I knew I had a task at hand. Damnit, I was up for the challenge!

Karen had a different taste than Stacy. Not surprising, of course, they are different women. Not better, not worse, just different. I took my time savoring every millimeter of her; her flavor, her form. I had seen her visually in explicit detail before this, both at the beach and just recently on the couch, but there is something to be said about adding the extra senses of touch and taste... discovering all of her intricacies.

It took a few minutes before finding a rhythm that worked for her and she responded in kind with soft moans and gentle grinds of her pelvis into my mouth. I was thankful for the delightful distraction of my exploration of her sex otherwise I am sure I would have been about to climax on my own when I felt her remove her mouth from my cock and begin to squeeze her thighs against me.

She moaned loudly and started to cry out as she began to quite literally convulse on top of my face.

A softcore movie would make you try to believe that a woman thrashing on your face is a sensual, beautiful thing. A hardcore porn would make you believe that it is all in a day's work, no problem. Let me tell you, it is a workout! I had my hands on her ass, holding her against me as she seemingly desperately tried to wiggle off. I was somewhat disoriented by her movement but continued working towards my goal, working at her clit with furious abandon until it was obvious she could take no more.

"Oh, God! No more! I can't take any more!" Karen cried out and forced herself off my mouth, collapsing into a pile on the bed. I took a moment to close my eyes, wipe my face and appreciate the moment before getting up.

Stacy was now sitting up and, very porno like, was gently rubbing her own clit and pulling on her nipple.

I crawled across the bed and kissed her, our mouths wrestling and the distinct difference in tastes evident, a sexy reminder of the situation we were in. Stacy stretched down and tugged on my cock, still a little slick and very much hard from Karen's efforts.

"You know just what to do with this," she breathily said into my mouth as we continued kissing. "Just like earlier."

With that she wiggled away from me and presented herself on all fours; face down, ass up. Her delightfully prominent labia were red and swollen and her puckered asshole was winking at me, begging for attention. It was an invitation that no man could (or should) refuse.

Entering her wasn't an issue, she was slick and wet and her cunt devoured my cock with ease, her pink coaxing me in for every amazing millimeter I had.

"Welcome home, my friend," she said into the mattress, her voice somewhat muffled by the bedspread.

I began my movement. Sliding out and slowly penetrating back in, getting our bodies into sync all over again.

It was probably a couple of minutes later, both of us in rhythm with a medium-pace when Stacy opened her eyes and looked back at me. Without slowing or hindering our movement she reached back and took one of my hands from grasping her hip and directed my finger onto her asshole.

Ah, yes. How quickly I forgot.

I licked my finger until it was dripping wet and directed it back to her rosebud, smearing it slick and ringing my finger around it in time with my thrusts. Stacy acknowledged her appreciation of my action by squeezing my cock a couple of times with her inner walls.

Karen had come to and was laying on her side watching us, caressing herself randomly across her body, seemingly unsure of which erogenous zone she should take on by herself.

"Don't you go tiring yourself out yet," she said to me, changing position to spread her legs open and present her slick opening to me. "There is no way I am going another day without getting a dick in me."

This demand presented a bit of a dilemma as there was no way I would be able to last that much longer at the rate Stacy and I were going. Thankfully, Stacy helped in that decision by immediately pulling herself away from me. She edged herself over to Karen and placed a quick kiss on her lips, surprising me and, from the look of it, Karen.

"He's all yours," was all she said as she groped one of her roomies breasts and hopped off the bed, sauntering out of the room. Karen and I both watched Stacy in a bit of disbelief, neither of us having expected an opportunity so quickly but it wasn't a heartbeat or two before we were reminded of the situation and got right back to work.

I was still on my knees and Karen crawled over to me, surprising me by grabbing my dick... the one that had just been inside her friend... and putting it in her mouth, licking it clean and leaving it glistening wet and slick.

"How do you want me?" I asked her as she worked my pole easily with her hand.

"In me."

It was all she said as she laid down on her side and positioned herself in a way that I had absolutely not expected, scooting one leg in between mine and stretching her other leg way up to my shoulder. With her legs the way they were she was stretched as far as she could go. Her pussy was a bright pink and visually wet, a testament to her arousal and the much needed attention it had been receiving. I rubbed the head of my erection a few times across the length of her opening before lining myself up and pressing myself in. Her starved womanhood accepted me with no restraint. She felt different than Stacy, similar to her different taste. Again not better or worse, just different. One of the glorious pleasures of every woman being unique.

"Oh, thank God," she moaned, wiggling her groin around on my dick whenever I slid back into her. "I want you deep and I want you hard."

I didn't immediately start jackhammering away but did commence a slow progression in my tempo to satisfy her demands, every thrust progressively deeper and harder than its predecessor.

We were in the thick of things when I caught Stacy out of the corner of my eye coming back into the room. She had a big smile on her face and what appeared to be a wand vibrator in her hand. She hopped onto the bed and handed me a small object, what appeared to be an obvious butt-plug, but with a larger knob at the end of it. Without a word she got back on all fours and presented her ass back to me, already shiny and obviously slick with some sort of lubricant. I took my queue and began slowly pressing the tapered end of the plug into her hole. After it was fully in and obviously not being removed without assistance she reached around and twisted the end, activating some sort of LED lights as well as starting a muffled buzzing. The damn thing was a vibrator.

Stacy got onto her knees and shuffled to me, pressing her face against mine and kissing me hard with a sort of excited eagerness. My eyes were closed but I felt a hand on my pole, greasing itself off of the wetness it was bathed in from each thrust into Karen. Our lips released and I looked down, seeing that Stacy was not actually working my shaft, but instead on Karen's fully exposed and engorged clit.

"Oh, shit," Karen cried out to the combination of stimulation we were both offering her. It was by far the most intimate the two had been to that point and it was obvious the pleasure it was offering to her was not unwelcome.

Stacy quickly set up some pillows and settled herself on the bed in a position that not only made it possible to keep up the contact on Karen's button with one hand but use the wand vibrator on her own pussy with her other. Every one of us was deeply engaged in the moment.