Impulse - Results Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy was the first to finish.

The dual vibrating stimulation worked its magic in record time and I watched as her entire groin pulsed with wave after wave of contraction. No matter that this was minimally her fourth or fifth orgasm of the day, it appeared that she knew exactly how to please herself with her toys. How great it was to be a woman.

While it was obvious she was almost totally physically spent she did not immediately collapse and remove herself from the equation, instead continuing her manual assault on Karen's clit.

Not surprisingly, Karen was the next to pop.

A year of pent up frustration got the best of her and she once again began to convulse. She surprised us both by pushing me out of her and releasing a gush of warm, clear liquid. It appeared Karen was a squirter.

Karen pushing herself off of me left my cock bobbing in the warm, sweaty air for a brief moment before she popped back to life and pushed me down back onto the bed. Stacy took the break in action as her opportunity to finally check out and flopped to the side of us, legs spread gratuitously. With me on my back Karen straddled my crotch and guided me back into her for what was obviously the grand finale of our night.

There was no porn-type display of action at this point. She was laying directly on me, her breasts pressed firmly into my chest while our lips locked and tongues lashed at each other wildly. At our waists, I thrust into her as hard and as fast as I could while she cried out for me to continue hitting her with everything that I had. I was rewarded as I felt her again begin to quiver, just moments after what I thought was her own finale she was orgasming again.

It was too much for me to take. I told her that I was going to blow and she held herself to me tight, breathily whispering that she wanted me to finish inside of her. It felt like my body was turning inside out as I felt each wave of cum pulse out of my steely cock and into her.

Karen herself fully finished at the same time as me, her body confused as she seemed to want to get off of me but didn't have the energy to move. We lay together for what seemed like a small eternity, both of us panting heavily, our sweaty skin stuck together and my softening cock still in her. Beside us Stacy was seemingly unconscious, her own chest still heaving and the lighted buttplug still whirring away.

When my wits reassembled, I rolled Karen off of me and, figuring it wasn't comfortable for her anymore, used my hands to turn off and gently ease the device out of Stacy's tired ass. With an exhausted voice she thanked me without ever opening her eyes.

Standing at the foot of the bed the sight was one to behold. Both women looked like they had been through a sexual gauntlet. They were sweaty, exhausted and raw, each with their legs spread wide, my milky white cum dripping out of Karen, Stacy's pubic hair matted with wetness. I grabbed a few tissues and quickly wiped them clean and then, crawling onto the bed between them, I gave each of them 2 kisses, one on a nipple and one on their lips before myself collapsing. I believe I crossed about 3 things off of my bucket list that evening and I couldn't wait for my dreams to replay every instance of them in my mind.