Impulse - Results Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen reached onto the bed and grabbed a smooth plastic vibrator. I had a moment to watch her rub her fingers on it, leaving it slick with lube, before Stacy dropped herself back onto my chest, once again obscuring my view.

Even though my vision was blocked, my ears and sense of touch were most definitely still intact.

I heard the unmistakable sound of the vibrator begin to buzz and experienced the sensation of it second hand as Stacy immediately squeezed her pussy around my shaft as she adjusted to the new stimulation herself.

"Oh, boy. Here we go," she whispered into my ear.

I couldn't tell much that was going on at first. Other than an occasional brush of vibration on the underside of my erection I didn't feel anything too different. I think that Karen was basically just rubbing the vibrator around a bit, probably unsure of how aggressive she should be.

Stacy answered that question for her.

"This is great, but I need you to be a bit more into this, okay," she said to Karen.

She pushed herself off my chest, me still working away, and grabbed a wavy-patterned object of sorts out of the pile on the bed, handing it to Karen.

"You aren't going to hurt me, okay?" Use this for a bit and then you can use the strap-on."

Karen's face looked excited and nervous all at the same time. She took the item from Stacy and got herself into position before Stacy laid herself back on me and opened up access again.

"Okay, here we go," Karen said.

This time I felt something.

It was different from the time that I was with Karen and Stacy used the beads. The beads were fully spherical objects, each one offering the sensation of almost a rolling-pin gently gliding down my dick. With this, having much smoother curves that offered the ability to be slid in and out Stacy's puckered rosebud on a much faster basis... it was almost like one of those massage chairs in the mall... just on my dick.

Karen was going slow in her initial foray into the world of prosthetic anal penetration. The methodical in-and-out, bumpity-bump-bump of the dildo was pleasant, but not altogether anything special. Stacy changed that.

"Okay, I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" Karen responded to her friend in a tone that was giddy and excited. I couldn't see her but I was sure her face was beaming. It still seemed so odd that she was just so into things right then. What was most odd though is what happened next.

Karen became a talker.

Do you have an acquaintance in your life that just won't shut up? Karen became that person.

"I can't believe I am doing this!"

"Okay, there goes the tip!"

"Away we go!"

"Sliding in..."

"Sliding out..."

"Is this good?"

"No, seriously, I can't believe I am doing this!"

Stacy looked at me and rolled her eyes a bit. She was a bit breathless... and a bit frustrated.

"Karen?" She was almost whispering. "Karen, honey?"

Karen continued jabbering away.

From my perspective it was annoying but it really wouldn't have made too much of a difference. The sensation of the strap-on penetrating in at different intervals and speeds than my own thrusts was weird.

Not bad, just weird.

Maybe I had to get used to it. If it meant spending more time with Stacy and Karen like this, I was more than willing to try.

My thoughts were refocused when Stacy became a bit more direct in her communication with Karen.

"Karen! For the love of God, please stop talking and just fuck my ass!"

The room went silent for a moment other than the noise of my still regular and steady thrusts.

"Uhmmm, ok." Karen's voice was obviously that of someone who had just been admonished but not to the point of offense.

Karen recommenced her advance on Stacy's ass and soon, guided by Stacy's moans and cries, worked her way into a full assault.

That was when I really felt the difference.

It was when Stacy started to cum. It was like, because of the presence of a foreign object, the energy of her orgasm was all transferred to me. Every shake, every quiver, everything... it all went right into my dick.

I too came... and I came hard.

Even after the orgasm I had just experienced with Karen, this one left everything I had ever known in the past.

I am not a noisy love-maker. I may grunt a little bit and my breathing gets more labored, but I do not normally cry out in the throws of passion.

This time was different and not in a good way.

I think my brain was trying to say "God!" and "Oh" at the same time. Maybe even throw in there an "Shhhhiiiitttttt!" What the girls were treated to was the sound of an elephant trying to bray while wearing a muzzle.

"Gooooorrrrsssshhhhuuuuhhhhggggggddddd!!"

I felt my eyes rolling back in my head as my body spasmed. Karen continued thrusting and probably was the force of nature that kept her up when Stacy nearly fell off the bed. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

I was done.

I came to some time later. It could have been 15 seconds, it could have been 15 minutes. The girls were both on the bed, Karen holding Stacy's head and stroking her hair. Stacy had her eyes closed and her breasts visibly rising and falling with each of her still deep breaths.

I fixed my position and lay down flat next to them.

"Did you like that?"

Karen was practically laughing as she asked me the question. I nodded my head but didn't bother opening my eyes.

"Well, I don't know about you two," she continued, "but I am famished. Anyone up for some food?"

She got up off the bed and basically flipped Stacy over onto me, her leg draped over mine, her arm and head on my chest.

"Food is good," Stacy whispered in response.

We laid there for a moment before I nudged her awake.

"No rest for the wicked," said with a kiss and a wink. "Can I assume you worked out any frustration that may have been building up in you?"

"Frustration? God, yes. No more frustration."

"I have to say that was a first for me and it was pretty incredible."

"It was a first for me too."

"Really?"

"Really. Sure, I have had anal before and have used butt-plugs or fingers for stimulation during normal sex, but that was most definitely the first time for what we just did... or anything even close to it."

I was a bit surprised to hear it, obviously. I never figured I would be a first for anything with Stacy, most certainly not anything like we just experienced.

"You were so confident the whole time. I never would have guessed it was your first experience. So what made you give it a try?"

"I'm not particularly sure to be honest. I think because I feel safe with the two of you and figured, if it went right or went wrong, neither of you would have judged me."

She got on her hands and knees and kissed me.

"In the end though I am not sure what I was worried about. It seems with you two everything is always going right. But now, I'll clean myself up so we can go get some food."

I smiled and she hopped off the bed, sauntering out of the room and away from me, her sexy ass swinging in the air and a line of wet dripping down her leg.

We spent the rest of that long weekend together, all three of us. It started with the meal and ended with Katie walking through the front door on Monday night, obviously tired but somehow refreshed. The point of getting away from everything worked and all of us were ready for what lay ahead.

-------------------

Of course, not every day can be a happy one.

On Thursday of that week disaster struck at work. Accidents happen, of course. I fell off a ladder and messed myself up pretty badly. But, in our case, not all of the workers some of my contractors were using were on the up-and-up. You see it relatively often in Florida, which has a notable undocumented population. Normally these workers find themselves doing general construction work, framing drywalling, roofing and, most of the time, they are extremely good at their jobs.

This time we were not so lucky.

A worker claimed experience and proficiency as an electrician. The crew had a FL Licensed foreman overseeing the work but that didn't stop a wall outlet from getting wired improperly, shorting out on the metal studs of the wall. This, in turn, electrified the entire wall just as another undocumented worker was screwing in drywall. The conclusion to the chain reaction was a drill gun that literally blew apart in the worker's hand, having him lose a finger in the process.

The results were mixed.

The worker, as it turns out, was thrilled. Even as an illegal, the financial settlement he received was equivalent to almost 8 years of pay for him. He was able to head back to his country with a stash of cash that he never would have had otherwise.

The electrical worker was deported and the electrical company that I was using was investigated. This, in turn, shut down my jobsite for the better part of two weeks.

The first week and a half were still busy. Katie and I were busy with paperwork, making sure that we did everything properly with OSHA. The last few days were just a pain. We had to sit and wait for the inspector to allow workers back on site. It was 1pm on a Thursday when Katie informed me that the building inspector, the same one that was supposed to have been onsite at 7:30am on Tuesday, was not going to show.

I was pissed.

All of the relaxation that I had accumulated the week before was gone. I needed to get the fuck out of the apartment.

IMPULSE: I told Katie that I was going for a run and wasn't sure when I was going to be back, she could do whatever she wanted the rest of the day as we were obviously not going to get any work done.

I didn't have any particular route in mind, rather knew that I just wanted to run far. So, I headed off into the city and through the neighborhoods where Stacy and Karen used to live. I realized just how great I felt and how grateful I was to Stacy for getting me into shape and found myself running a little faster and faster with each mile. 2 miles extended to 4. 4 miles extended to 7.

I had taken a meandering route and had started to head back to the apartment when I realized, not particularly out of my way, I had the ability to pass by the beach.

It sounded perfect to me.

I had gotten sweaty, enough to form a little salty layer of crust on my skin that a dip into the ocean would wash away (and, ironically enough, replace with its own slightly salty residue.) I found myself running, not walking or jogging to my spot on the beach, excited about washing away a couple of crappy weeks with a soak in the water and in the sun.

RESULT: At my spot I quickly stripped off my shorts and shirt and left them in the sand, dashing down to the ocean to literally wash away the last of my frustrations.

The water felt incredible.

I floated for a while, or bobbed up and down a bit as I really don't float, and scanned the beach for occupants. I saw that there were only a few people on the sand that day, not surprising as it was getting later on a weekday, though it didn't concern me at all.

Leaving the water I went back to my spot and laid on the sand. It was hot at first, though not painfully so, more of a reminder of being alive. I took my sweaty shirt and rolled it up to lay over my eyes and allowed myself to relax for a bit, soak in the sun I had so desperately been missing.

My relaxation was not meant to last.

"I thought I might find you here and took a chance."

The voice was from directly above me. I was startled at first but not enough to truly be scared. Pulling the shirt off my eyes and through my squinting was greeted to the sight of Katie, in the process of undressing, standing directly over me. I didn't say anything, just tried to allow my eyes to adjust to the bright light.

"It worked out well for me since I am sure I just would have turned around and gone back home if you weren't here. I'm still not quite ready to be here alone yet."

"Glad you joined me for a little bit of Vitamin Sea."

"Vitamin C?"

"S-E-A," I spelled out for her. The restorative powers of the sand and ocean.

My eyes finally adjusted as she was beginning to pull her panties down and I began to laugh.

"Oh, my God, Katie... you look ridiculous!"

Katie smiled and folded her clothing up into a nice, neat pile.

"I blame you for this," she offered.

"Me? How?"

"Because if it wasn't for you I most likely never would have had this issue to begin with."

We were referring to Katie's bold and obvious tanlines. From her toes to just below her crotch she was relatively evenly tanned, a light golden color. Then she was white. Seriously, seriously white. Bright, creamy white skin all over what was obviously covered with shorts, across her pelvis and ass. A little band of slightly tan around her belly button and then white mimicking a wearing a crop-tank top before transitioning into her beautiful tanned arms and face.

"It happened a couple of weeks ago when I went away. We spent the entire weekend outside at a concert and a couple of parties. I didn't realize just how pale I had gotten before I went until I came home and was greeted to this sight in the mirror. We've been so busy at work that I haven't even been able to come out here to try and even it out. So, this is the disaster that I am left with. I haven't even had a chance to shave."

I had seen Katie nude plenty of times at that point. Not only at the beach but in the shower as well. There was something different about this time, however. Whether it was her position to me, still standing just about directly over my head, or her natural state of grooming, or her tanlines... something felt different.

I tried to play it cool.

"Well, we have nothing to do for the rest of the day. Might as well start getting rid of some of those tanlines right now."

Katie sat down in the sand, her legs crossed indian-style and facing me directly.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I responded. "What's on your mind?"

"Well, what would you do if you were me as far as work and school are concerned?"

"How so?"

"Well, it goes like this. I am really enjoying working with you. I mean that in every way."

"Glad to hear it."

"But, I also hear from other people as far as how I am wasting my youth with just automatically working and not getting out and living a little. And the thing is, I had a lot of fun when I was hanging with people my age a couple weekends ago but also couldn't wait to get back here with you and my mom and Stacy and work. Like, is it possible to do both? Is it possible to have a fun 20-something experience and also actually be fulfilled with work? Is it possible to work successfully without going to school? Am I going to regret not being a little bit more carefree when I am older?"

I couldn't help but chuckle as I started answering her. "That was quite the barrage of questions you just threw my way, hardly one."

"I know, sorry. I guess I didn't realize I was having as hard of a time as I am."

"Well, I can only say that it is natural. Most people question what they are doing or how they are going about doing something on a day-to-day basis most of their lives, let alone at your age. The saying 'the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence' will ring true most of your life. When I was working and got hurt I figured the best thing for me was to quit and relax. Then I was going nuts relaxing. Now we have to deal with issues like we have been at work and I question why I ever decided to get back into it. The reality is that you have to try and make yourself happy but there is no secret, exact formula to being happy. There won't be happy without unhappy. Life's a roller-coaster. Even if you love roller-coasters, at some point you will get sick to your stomach. So, take one day at a time and try and make the most of it. Just remember to try and live your life with a bit of balance."

Katie took a moment to absorb what I was saying before responding. "Yeah, that didn't help at all. I want someone to give me an answer." She appeared to be getting fidgety, rubbing her arms and breasts, shaking out her legs, brushing sand out of her crotch.

I laughed and tried again.

"That's the thing though, there is no right answer. I can't tell you what to do any more than your mom can tell you what to do any more than your friends can tell you what to do. We can offer opinions and guidance but you will have to make the decisions yourself."

"Still not helping," she responded in a sing-song voice.

"Okay, how about this analogy, albeit a slightly creepy one. You mentioned that you haven't had a chance to shave as we have been so busy and you obviously have a little bit of a bush growing. As far as shaving it, do you want to or do you just think you are expected to? Do you prefer to be bare or groomed or is it only because your mom does or your friends do? If one or the other said that you should do something would you do it immediately or would you take it into consideration and make your own decision. Most importantly, do you realize that your pubic hair, just like most things in life, is temporary. If you shave it off or let it grow it won't be that long before you can do the opposite. But what are your long term pube goals and how will either one of those decisions affect that?"

Katie was red. Not bright red, but flushed enough to make it obvious that I had embarrassed her.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Sometimes I don't think before I speak."

Katie started laughing a legitimate, girly laugh. "Phil, no! That was awesome... and perfect! I was overthinking things. Pube goals..."

I was still lying on my back, propped up on my arms so I could look at her, when she leaned in and basically laid down on top of me, squeezing me into a hot embrace. She held me for a moment or two before sitting back down.

"Can I ask you something else?"

"Oh, boy," I responded, "it isn't like I have the meaning of life or anything."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. Since you brought it up, I wanted to ask what you preferred. Pube wise."

"Pube wise? Like on you?"

"Yeah, like on me! What do you prefer?"

I sat up at the same time that she leaned back, opening up her legs to me, offering a direct access view to the pubic hair we were supposedly talking about, but also to her pussy, at that point neatly tucked away behind her lips.

"Have you not listened to a word I said? It doesn't matter what I think."

"Phil! Stop being a dick. Just tell me what you think!" She was running her fingers through the patch of short hair, pushing and pulling it with each stroke, slightly opening and closing her lips each time.

"Okay, okay. Not that it matters... but I like a nice groomed patch. Maybe a little less than finger width long for the hair itself. Two-to-three fingers wide. Extending right from the top of your opening to as far as it will go before it stops on its own. Happy?"

"Mostly," she responded, still working her hand all around herself, being less cautious at this point about opening up her pink. "What about around my lips themselves?"

"I think you are getting a little specific here so I just say you go with what is easiest. As far as I am concerned though, a little hair never hurt anyone."

"One last thing..."

Katie sat up as she said it and pushed me down back into the sand on my back. I didn't fight her, more curious as to what she was up to. I was absolutely surprised when that turned out to be her running her fingers directly into my bushy tangle of pubic hair.

"Of course," she said as she stared directly into my eyes, "this is all a matter of my opinion, but you really should tame this forest you have going on here."

Her fingers began to move a bit and I was frozen in a bit of a panic. I felt as her fingertips and nails slowly made their way through my hair and onto the base of my shaft, her digits splitting apart, partially tracing the length of my shaft, partially wrapping around down to my balls.