Impulse - Results Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see, the thing is, when you don't groom, you end up hiding the prize and nobody wins in that situation."

Katie was beginning to wrap her fingers around my penis when I snapped out of her spell.

IMPULSE: "Whoa, whoa, whoa..."

I sat up and she took her hand off my chest but not my dick. She was still staring directly into my eyes and obviously knew exactly what she was doing. I questioned myself on how to handle the situation. Did I admonish her? Did I just break-up the situation as it was all no big deal?

"What is with this sudden interest in my grooming?"

I tried starting with the "easy-going-and-not-a-big-deal" approach but could quickly tell that she wasn't about to stop anytime soon. Going with the more direct approach, I started using one of my own hands to gently pry her fingers off of me.

RESULT: It didn't work.

Katie launched herself into me, squealing with delight. We rolled around in the sand for a moment, chest to chest, body to body, her hand still on my cock. I have to admit I even laughed a bit at the absurdity of it and most likely prolonged the interaction.

Finally we came to a stop, myself on the bottom with my back in the sand, Katie on top of me with her small breasts pressed into my chest and her legs straddling my waist. We were both breathing hard, not due to any sort of extreme physical exertion, more to the excitement of the situation we found ourselves in. We stood still for a moment, just giggling and looking into one another's eyes before Katie made a move.

She kissed me.

Nothing deep and passionate, more of a soft smooch and release and an immediate look for response from me.

I had mixed emotions. Sure, I could feel my dick tightening and an erection forming and wouldn't have minded continuing things right then and there in a no-consequence world. But we don't live in a no-consequence world. Katie was my employee. Karen her mother. There was a 20-year gap between us. On the other hand, I had never put any explicit stop to her flirting or advances. I put myself into a precarious spot.

"You're probably right," I said, "I guess I can take your suggestion into consideration. Obviously no reason I shouldn't take care of my grooming with a little bit of a closer eye." I responded in a practically monotone voice and offered no expression on my face.

Katie sat up and looked at me for a moment. I am sure she could feel my erection forming yet could also read my unmistakable body language. The look on her face was not of disappointment or rejection, more of confusion. She looked like she had figured she would have gotten her way and just was unsure why.

Katie responded, "well, like I said, it is only a suggestion, your choice."

She continued to sit on me for a moment, I think waiting for me to change my mind or, maybe, just to continue to assert herself in a dominant position.

"I hope the inspector comes back in tomorrow," I offered.

And, like that, the conversation was back to normal, everyday stuff. Katie didn't get off of me immediately, but her demeanor changed and even for me, I felt my erection subside. It was obvious that there was a small elephant in the room that I chose to ignore. Crisis averted.

Well, at least hopefully.

We stayed on the beach maybe 45 minutes longer before heading back. Katie had ridden a bike so I put my shoes and clothing back on and we walked together back to the apartment.

The inspector did actually show up the next morning, early enough so that we were even able to start back at work the same day. Nothing seemed to have changed between Katie and I either. We spoke the way we normally would have, we acted the way we normally would have, it all seemed to be like the prior day never happened.

It was a day or two after that when I finally had a chance to speak to Karen again in private. Incidentally, we were in the shower.

Most of the conversation was just typical chit-chat, catching up on both of our jobs. She obviously knew about the job site accident. I didn't know how to broach the subject so finally I just blurted it out.

"So, something kind of strange happened the other day. Katie kissed me."

"Yeah, I know."

"You know?"

"Phil, have I not been clear about the fact that Katie and I pretty much tell each other everything? Yes, she told me. Yes, I know."

"And your thoughts?"

"I think you are finding yourself in a particular predicament."

"No shit."

"Phil, you really need to think this through. I mean, she is your employee and all."

"My employee? That's your first comment? That she is my employee?"

"Of course it is. Having sex can really complicate a work relationship."

"Yeah, I know it can complicate a relationship. What about our relationship?"

"I would hope that it wouldn't change anything. It wouldn't from my standpoint."

"You are telling me that if I had sex with your daughter you wouldn't care?"

"Look, I know this sounds strange but I wouldn't. She is about to turn 22 and has only had one partner that I know of, a guy she dated in high school. She could use a little bit of experience and could stand to open up a little. I know that she puts on a big act with the nudity and forwardness and everything but, I can assure you, she is terrified inside and honestly just trying to figure out her way in the world and relationships and sex. Most of that stuff she is going to have to figure out on her own and without me guiding the way. But, as a parent, if I knew that she was going to be developing her sexuality with an overall decent human being, shouldn't I be satisfied with that? I can't imagine that anything long term would happen between you two but, even if it did, would it be the end of the world?"

Karen was so calm in her delivery of her message. She washed her hair, she soaped her body. She spoke as if the conversation never changed from catching up on work. I just stood there dumbfounded. Seeing me, she eventually walked over and offered a slippery-wet embrace.

"Hey, it's okay. I trust you. And always remember that I am here for you too."

We finished our showers and went our separate ways. I had no idea what to do or how to act. I supposed that time would tell what happened.