Impulse - Results Pt. 09 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I can kinda' understand where a nymphomaniac would be addicted to this feeling," she said with a smile as she brushed the hair out of her face and started grinding on me.

It didn't take long from there, as we were both so ready from the previous oral. We quickly got into a rhythm and Katie started becoming vocal again, first starting with panting, and progressing into moans and ecstatic, orgasmic cries.

I held out as long as I could, desperately praying that Katie would get through her wave of pussy quivering before I threw her off of me. But when the time came and I could hold off no longer, threw her off of me I did.

I heard Katie whimper as I resisted her efforts to continue riding me and she flopped on the bed just as the first wave of cum shot out onto my stomach and chest. While she lay in a lifeless lump of flesh next to me I finished myself off with my hand before I too took a well earned breather.

I open my eyes some moments later to the feeling of a warm, damp washcloth wiping up the evidence of our session off of my belly and deflated penis.

"You didn't have to do that, you know," Katie said as she cleaned me and my member up.

"Do what?"

"Throw me off of you. I went on the pill right after Vegas and it has certainly been long enough."

"Didn't know that. Though it's never 100% effective you know."

"Yeah, I know. But I think I am still willing to take that chance if it meant us getting to finish together."

"Note taken."

She had put her hair up in a ponytail, most likely having grabbed a hair tie while she was in the bathroom getting the washcloth, and looked like a combination of youthful and maternal as she took care of me while still fully nude.

"I'm hungry all of a sudden," she continued.

"Now that you mention it, I'm starving too. Kitchen?"

"I'll meet you there in 2 minutes."

-------------------

It was late when Karen got back. I had been unable to sleep and, even after a bit of time in the hot tub, I found myself lazily channel surfing with no goal in mind.

"No Stacy?"

"Dropped her off at Jordan's house," she responded. "From the way she talks about him, I wouldn't be surprised if they move in together in the very near future."

"Things change," I added. "For better or worse."

Karen sat down with me on the couch and snuggled herself into my arm. "Did you have a good night?"

"Yeah, it was nice. We made pancakes. Katie went to bed a while ago."

I made the decision to not proactively offer any other details, if Katie and Karen were as close as they said, she would learn soon enough anyhow.

We sat in silence for a little while, Karen staring into the nothingness with me, before she got up.

"Time for bed. Will you join me?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, not sex. But, yeah, just come lay with me."

"Always," I responded as I took her hand and followed her to the bedroom.

----------------------

Things changed pretty quickly after that night.

Karen was right, Stacy had moved out within a few weeks but, surprisingly, Katie did as well. It seemed that her desire to be with people her own age outweighed any benefits of living in the apartment. I can't say I blamed her for the choice, I would have done the same thing at her age.

With only the two of us in the apartment on a permanent basis, Karen and I found ourselves doing this more and more as a couple. Whether it was double dates with Stacy and Jordan or regularly sharing a bed at night, it just felt right for both of us.

It was a number of months later when, after having just returned back home from Stacy and Jordan's housewarming party that we found ourselves doing a bit of reflecting. Not necessarily coincidentally after just having finished some very satisfying love making.

"I liked that," Karen said between breaths, rolling off of me post orgasm.

"Well, thank you," I responded with a chuckle. "I try."

Her breasts were heaving and she was tucking some tissues in between her legs.

"What I am saying, wise-ass, is that I like the vanilla stuff the best. I remember our experiences with Stacy and, while they were fun, that was it. It was pleasure for pleasure's sake. I like this more. Taking our time, soft and gentle, a build-up and climax... all with someone I love."

"You love me?"

"Oh, quit it. You know I love you."

I did know... and she knew that I loved her too. I rolled over onto her and placed a kiss on her lips, the one thing that I could do that I knew would make her open her eyes. The tenderness of the moment brought a smile to her face.

"Doesn't mean I am ready for a relationship though," she said with a wink.

------------------------

IMPULSE: We were married 10 weeks later.

RESULT: The rest, they say, is history.