Impulse - Results Pt. 08

Story Info
The highs and lows of a different lifestyle.
8.6k words
4.79
5.1k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Authors Note: Part 8 obviously picks up where Part 7 left off. While I make the suggestion to read from the beginning, a couple of refresher notes:

Characters previously introduced:

Phil - Main protagonist. Wealthy 40-something white male who reshaped his entire life following a workplace accident. Has had a lifelong tendency to act rather impulsively, sometimes with mixed results.

Stacy - Originally, Phil's physical therapist and friend

Karen - Originally, Stacy's roommate

Katie - Karen's daughter and Phil's assistant.

Paul - Phil's live-in personal assistant who disappeared mysteriously, most likely robbing Phil of all his possessions in the process. A minor character at most.

In Part 7, Phil and Katie, while attending a convention in Vegas, have sex for the first time. All under the watchful (and instructional) eye of Stacy.

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning feeling rested and rejuvenated, odd considering how few hours of sleep I actually had gotten.

All three of us were under the covers. The A/C had done its job overnight and the air of the room was cool while under the covers it was warm and comfortable. I had never been one to just stay in bed after waking up and wasn't about to start then but, as I started to pull the covers back, I was surprised by a sleepy voice in my ear and a soft grasp on my arm.

"No, don't leave. It's so cozy still, you're gonna' ruin it."

I turned to see Katie, still mostly asleep, her hair strewn about her pillow like a shampoo commercial and her eyes closed, wearing nothing but a sleepy smile.

"Come snuggle with me," she continued, gently pulling on my body and my heartstrings, only opening her eyes long enough to throw a pathetic look of childish want at me.

IMPULSE: Do what the lady wants.

I slid back down into the covers and Katie curled herself up onto me, draping an arm and leg over me and nestling her face into my neck.

"See," she whispered softly, "isn't this better?"

"Much better," I whispered in return as I planted a gentle kiss on her forehead.

I could admit how nice it felt. It wasn't like I needed to get out of bed. It wasn't like I had something pressing to do or someplace to be. I used my free arm to stroke the side of her torso, feeling her warm, smooth soft skin and all the details of her body. '

The curve from her butt onto her back.

The delicate bumps of her ribcage.

The warmth of her breast.

RESULT: Katie purred softly and stretched her body up against mine. I could feel the slight bristle of her neatly groomed landing strip and the nub of her hardening nipple as they dragged across my skin. It felt nice. It felt really nice.

I offered Katie another kiss on the forehead and she turned her face up to mine.

"Sorry about last night," I said softly as to not wake Stacy. "She meant well."

"I know. And, believe it or not, I really appreciate it. It just got a little bit overwhelming in the moment, I couldn't focus on anything."

She had already begun to return the favor of gentle petting and was also placing soft kisses on my neck.

"The only thing you need to focus on is what you like."

"MmmHmm." She didn't even speak an actual word as she continued kissing me.

"So what do you like," I asked, somewhat breathily, as her fingertips dragged down my chest.

"I like to kiss you," was her first simple response. "And I like it when you kiss me."

It didn't take a rocket scientist to know how to proceed and our lips locked almost immediately. Softly at first, our tongues taking action just moments later.

What progressed from there was as close to the definition of love-making that I could think of. We continued making out for a while, our hands exploring one another, even our feet playfully wrestling. I could not get over how smooth Katie's skin was, the light peach-fuzz on her that stood up on end under the slightest touch of my fingertips.

There was absolutely no thought to Stacy still being in bed with us as I felt her hand make its way in between our otherwise fully contiguous mass of flesh and wrap itself around my swollen staff.

There were absolutely no words as she rolled us from our sides to me on my back or as she straddled me and guided my cock into her.

There were absolutely no sounds other than quiet, deep shuddered breaths as she began to work her hips in slow circles.

There was no sensation quite like the physically engulfing warmth that I felt as she laid herself back down on my chest, her hard nipples and soft breasts pressed into my chest, her smooth toned legs locked to the sides of mine, her mouth sucking on my neck.

My hands could not touch enough of her body, sliding gently across the back of her neck, shoulders, arms, back and sides before finally settling on firm handfuls of buttocks.

She was so incredibly wet. So obviously turned on. So primitively lubricated and priming me to accept my seed as her pussy clutched every millimeter of my length.

My heartbeat and breathing had been accelerated for some time when I heard Katie start to pant heavily in my ear and increase the speed of the movement of her hips.

I was holding onto my own orgasm for dear life as her body began to quiver and she pulled a pillow into her face to muffle the breathy moans of ecstasy coming from her mouth.

Katie finally finished and I could barely pull her limp body off of me before I started my own powerful orgasm. My cock found itself sandwiched in between our bodies, being worked through its final phase of pleasure by the rhythmic deep breathing in our bellies.

And, finally, it was done. Not like it was any sort of torture, but because it took every physical and mental portion of my being and stopped time. There were no more sensations to be had.

We lay there for a while, Katie a dead-weight mass of flesh on me, both of our heaving chests finally slowing to a more reasonable pace. It wasn't until I felt a telltale drip of breaking-down semen dripping down the side of my belly that I realized it was time to get up and wash up. Trying to entice Katie to move was a little bit of a chore but as soon as she realized the messy situation she shared with me she begrudgingly slugged herself out of bed and padded her way with me to the bathroom. In there, we shared a nice shower, helping each other wash the not-so-easily-reached-and-realistically-not-very-dirty spots on one another before agreeing that we might as well get started with the day. It was the last day at the show and, while the majority of our work was done, there were a few final loose ends to tie up.

Katie and I got showered, dried and dressed without Stacy ever even batting an eyelash. If it wasn't for the visible movements of her breathing I would have suspected she was dead. Apparently there was a reason for her not normally taking sleeping pills as they seriously did a number on her.

------------------------------------------

The final day of any trade show tends to be a bit of a wildcard and this one was no different. From one exhibitor to the next, moods and enthusiasm could swing wildly and to any color of the spectrum based on a wide array of factors: Sales goals, being hung over, whether anyone even showed up to the booth, etc. The beauty of this situation is it allowed for wonderful people watching. Not necessarily to the level of an amusement park during a summer weekend (mostly due to more appropriately fitting clothing), but entertaining nonetheless.

The biggest benefit of the final day though was getting to be able to spend some time with Katie as friends. Not as boss/employee, not as lovers, just as friends. Maybe the sex that morning finally cleared the air of any misgiving that I had ever had with having any sort of normal relationship with her. We had jovial conversation interspersed with serious moments. We talked about work and school and life. We talked about the conference and Stacy and the night before. We even talked about how good the sex was that morning. It was an enjoyable time together.

I also realized something that somewhat surprised me given how great the last 24 hours had been. It was when I happened to catch a glimpse of Katie from just the right angle or when she used a phrase that only could have been inherited...

I really missed Karen.

It was probably just past 2 when Stacy rolled herself into the convention. She had texted us a bit earlier and said that she was finally out of bed and ready to face the world. Realistically, we were already done with the show. Even though it technically went for another 3 hours, closing at 5pm, vendors were already taking down their booths and the atmosphere was that of exhausted relief. The bag ladies made their final rounds, collecting all of the free pens and breath mints they could get their hands on. We made our way back to the hotel, dropped off all our crap and realized that we were spent... and we were kinda' done with Vegas.

Our flights were around 11am the next morning. Stacy was on a different Airline and flight than we were but there wasn't too much difference in the time. I tried contacting the airlines to get us out that night but they were all booked up with all the convention traffic.

So, we had a normal night.

We did things similar to that first night with just Katie and I. Saw all the freebies over again. Just walked around and hung out. We even spent a little bit of money at the Casino, losing a grand total of $80 on a fun, automated roulette machine.

We had dinner at a decent, but overall casual restaurant. We hung out at an outdoor bar afterwards and then crashed into our room and bed at a reasonable hour. There was no orgy or sex of any other kind. Instead, we got our bags ready that evening and looked forward to getting home.

As expected, nothing was out of the ordinary the next morning. In fact, as we didn't have to rush it was practically boring. The big dilemma of the morning was determining how we were all going to transfer our brand new (and relatively expensive) clothes without damaging them. Each of us had only brought a rolling pilot case so the solution was utilizing some stolen hotel hangers combining everything into the garment bag my suit came in. Even though our big party night was two evenings prior... and even though the day before was not intense in any way... and even though Stacy hadn't even spent the same amount of time in Vegas that Katie and I had, it was obvious that we were all ready to get home.

Getting off the plane in Florida, we were hit with that familiar humidity that allowed our brains to immediately connect ourselves with being home and took a ride share back to the apartment. It was still pretty early yet so Karen was not yet back from work so we each went about getting ourselves settled and situated for hopping right back into our normal routine.

It didn't take much effort.

Sure, Karen came home at the end of the day and was happy to see all of us. But, as with all vacations and trips away from the norm, the world does not stop spinning. The next day we were all back at it. In fact it was only two days after our return that shipments started arriving in from what we ordered at the convention. In the blink of an eye we were all rolling ahead and, when the time came, none of us admitted to feeling ready for it when our upstairs apartment was completed. Not only were we not quite ready for it, we were somewhat disappointed. We had gotten used to our crazy warehouse life. The coed bathroom, the tiny office bedrooms with the hot tub in the living room. But, because of how customized we made the top floor and how unique it was, there was no way we couldn't move up there and try and rent out the downstairs space.

The good news is that we weren't making that much of a change. We still had the semi-shared bathrooms. We still had a hot tub in the living room. We actually had two hot tubs... one in the living room and one on the roof.

It didn't take any of us long to realize just how much nicer our new living quarters were. Sure, they were not necessarily as quirky and unique as the warehouse but they were much more amazing. Realistically the only thing we lost was ground level access to the street, however the new private outdoor roof space and amazing light and views in the apartment more than made up for it. The final layout of the apartment was as follows:

On each corner of the apartment was a bedroom, just as originally planned. However each bedroom was connected by a jack-and-jill bathroom. We had talked about having only one large locker-room again but it just did not make sense with any sort of resale or different set of inhabitants in mind, nor could we figure out a practical layout for it. However, because of the hot tub in the living room, we decided to forgo any sort of soaking tub in each bathroom and, instead, each had communal showers easily large enough for 4-6 people (4 showerheads each). Each bathroom had two toilets and two sinks. The center of the apartment was mostly open but separated into sections that all radiated away from the elevator that was thankfully already located in one corner of the room. One section was the kitchen, mostly open except for a small powder room ½ bath that could also be used during parties. One section was the dining area, it was right next to the kitchen and we all saw it rarely getting used. The final section was the living area. It had a couple of couches and a bunch of lounge chairs. It had the hot tub and entertainment center. It had the most amazing views of both the city and the water as well as a spiral staircase that led up to the roof terrace.

When we first moved up the roof terrace had exactly 10 items on it: One hot tub, six chaise-lounge chairs, one pergola, one open-air shower, one random glove that a worker seemed to have lost. I envisioned potentially bringing up some large, potted trees and potentially a tiki bar but we figured to wait and see how much we were inclined to use it first.

------------------------------------------------------

Before we knew it almost a year had flown by. The building was fully rented within its residential space and we were finishing up the touches on the first floor. With our tenants already lined up we would soon have a full complex with a seafood/tex-mex restaurant, middle-of-the-road beach fashion shop and a beach rentals service offering bikes and snorkels and the like.

Katie was finishing up her second semester of school and was on course to finish up a dual business/construction management program in another 4 semesters. Based on the ever dwindling time demands of the project, we had figured out a system where she was able to take a few day classes to supplement her night-school classes and she really seemed to enjoy what she was doing.

Interpersonally things were pretty good between all three of us. Karen, Stacy and I each still enjoyed periodic sexual exchanges, though more so with Karen than Stacy. We almost had another threesome one night but the reality of it petered out when we all realized we were just too damn tired. I hadn't had any sex with Katie since Vegas but, as she and I were sharing a bathroom, did continue to have plenty of naked time together (though that naked time hadn't involved any sort of sexual contact). All four of us still tried to get out to the beach as much as possible as well. Maybe once every couple of weeks at the most, but certainly better than nothing.

Everything was normal until one day things were... not normal.

I had gone on a quick business trip to Tallahassee to speak on behalf of a renters rights group. Over the years I had become known as a very honest and fair landlord. Honestly, I thought the relationship went both ways and typically thought that my reputation of being honest and fair went very hand-in-hand with my vetting process for getting quality tenants into the units.

IMPULSE: Anyhow, my meetings had ended a little early and I decided to drive home that night instead of the next day as originally planned. Getting back extremely late, I immediately stripped down and crashed into bed, oblivious to anything around me. The next morning, upon waking up and needing to pee, I wandered into the bathroom and did my business. I thought nothing of it when I heard footsteps around the wall from the toilets and the shower water turn on, figuring it was Katie getting ready for work that morning. I figured, though tired, there was no point in me going back to bed for only a few minutes so I decided to join her and wandered from the toilet area into the shower area. Because of how much we had enjoyed the locker-room feel of our previous apartment, we designed the bathroom in a similar concept. The large space was divided by a long wall. On the side of the wall that was closest to my bedroom were the sinks and toilets. On the side of the wall closest to Katie's bedroom were the showers, all open and "locker-room" style as we had gotten accustomed to and enjoyed. So, I softly padded back to my bedroom, grabbed my towel, and walked straight back into the shower area, tossing my towel onto a hook and turning to greet my roommate.

Turns out, it wasn't my roommate.

RESULT: It was the scream that first threw me off. Even though I was pretty tired still I never remembered Katie screaming when I tried to take a shower. The sheer volume of it, and the reverberation off of the tile walls, had an instant sobering effect and I was alerted to the fact that it wasn't Katie, rather a slightly overweight, very curvy latina girl who I had never seen before.

Her hands immediately covered her breasts and pubic area. My hands immediately covered my dick.

We stood there for a moment, both of us panicked as to what the other person was doing there, silent and petrified with fear. Thankfully, the scream drew immediate response as first Katie, then Karen and Stacy all ran into our bathroom.

"Oh my God, Phil!" Katie was nude herself and shocked to see me. The naked Latina and I turned our attention first to her and then to Karen and Stacy as they burst in through the same door.

"Phil!" Karen said in a hurried voice, "what are you doing here?"

"Who the hell is this?" It was the only response that I could offer, after all, I lived there, she didn't! In hindsight, it may have been the sleep deprivation that caused me to react so poorly, but it didn't change that I didn't do anything wrong.

Stacy started pushing me out of the room while Katie hurried the few feet to the unknown woman and seemed to offer some consoling words. In my room Stacy explained to me what was going on.

"Sorry about that. Sabrina is Katie's friend that spent the night after we all were drinking. Nobody knew you were going to be home already... oops. Why don't you go use our showers and we can sort everything out afterwards."

That is exactly what I did. I went through the hassle that "normal" people often go through as far as getting a towel, getting clothes that I was going to change into and wrapping myself up before considering leaving my own private room. I found it to be a pain and I was glad that I didn't have to do it on a regular basis.

After a shower and getting dressed I exited Karen and Stacy's bathroom to the sound of the elevator closing.

"Well, looks like I lost a friend," Katie moaned in a seemingly annoyed fashion.

"Sorry about that," I said to her as I got to the kitchen. But, the reality was that I wasn't sorry. I felt mildly awkward about it but I had done nothing wrong. I was nude in the showers of my own bathroom, hardly groundbreaking stuff.

"Thanks, Phil. But, obviously you didn't do anything wrong," Katie continued. "It was my own fault. I definitely screwed up by not telling her what life in this apartment is like to begin with."