All Comments on 'In a Class of His Own Ch. 07'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandalmost 7 years ago
Man...

Disney World needs to hire you, because you've taken us on one hell of a roller coaster here. Great writing , of course, but you're about to send a perfectly healthy 30-ish year-old man to the cardiologist with all these twists. Can't wait for the next one.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Always something new and so well written too!

I look for the next chapter all the time as I really enjoy this read!

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 7 years ago
Oh, puhleez!

How many more women are you going to entice Chris with only to have them whisked away to another guy or a job or whatever. That's ok, Chris doesn't take mind being hurt again. What's one more time? He'll just stand in the corner & drink a ginger beer. Are a kiddin' me?! Fuck!! Screw the high marks. I'm tired of reading this palaver. No marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree...

about the women in Quebec....as long as there is only one of them and perhaps one male Quebecois...more, and it becomes a cluster of very arrogant assholes - voice of experience thru the years...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still shallow

Seems like the story is just a parade of women that Chris sleeps with, considers sleeping with, or decides he doesn't want to sleep with. There seems to be very little description of other intangibles as to why he likes these women, other than the sex. He also has no clue about commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Harry Seinfeld said to always leave them wanting and you're a bloody good wizard at that. Thank you for the music, in this case the story that leaves you on a high...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4332 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES