In a Class of His Own Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,300 Followers

- "Oh - I'm so sorry."

- "It's perfect for her. Bad luck for me, but when I think about it ... I don't know if Chantal and I had long-term potential, you know?" That was the plain truth. I didn't know - and now I never would.

- "Still ..." said Nina.

- "So ... August? What do you think?"

- "Umm ... I'm not so sure that's a good idea right now, Chris. I ... I just started seeing someone myself ..."

- "That's great!" I said. "Good for you." Shitty for me, but good for her. I never expected Nina to sit around, waiting for me, while I chased after other women.

- "You're not ..."

- "Upset? No! A little disappointed, but only for me. I'm happy for you. You can tell me what he's like when you answer my next letter." That was a bit of lie. I didn't want to know.

We talked a bit more, until I convinced Nina that I was pleased for her, and only mildly disappointed for me.

So in August, I went home for two weeks.

Steve was doing well. Mr Janek was thinking of retiring, and they were grooming Steve to take over. He and Kim were firing on all cylinders. Sarah was also doing well; she had a new boyfriend.

- "You do?" said Steve. "Since when?"

- "It's only been a week." she said. "His name's Danny."

- "Do I know this guy? When do I get to meet him?" said Steve, going into full-blown over-protective brother mode.

- "No, you don't know him." she said. "I'll bring him over ... if we get serious."

They commiserated with me about Chantal. But Steve had bigger news, from my point of view, that completely eclipsed that.

- "Moe is getting married." he said. Steve was watching me, with a look of concern on his face. Maybe he expected me to grab a pen and commit seppuku.

I didn't know how I felt about it.

*****

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,300 Followers