In a Crowded Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing to dance, I grabbed at the unknotted ends and pulled down on them. Storm stared at the strip of bare torso as I gyrated and I wallowed in the thrill before turning to Jay, who had long since given up hiding the bulge in his jeans. "You know you've got a hard-on?" I said, leaning towards him.

"Of course I have," he replied, "you're the sexiest dancer in here."

"So has Storm," I informed him. Jay tilted his head to look around me.

"So?" was his reply.

I returned to my dance, keeping hold of the shirt for what seemed like an age but was probably a few seconds. I could feel goose pimples forming, and my nipples pulling my areolae into tight little halos. As I fully faced jay, I jerked open the shirt for the briefest moment and closed it before anyone but my most ardent fans could notice.

"You know," I said as my head leaned into him, "more people will see these in one minute than ever have since I've had them."

"So? What point are you trying to make?"

I pulled away and danced some more. Letting go of the shirt, I raised my arms and gyrated, turning from Jay to Storm. His face was a picture. Shimmying up to him, I leaned in to speak. "Never seen me dance like this before, have you?"

"I have not!"

"Like it?" I took half a step back.

"Yes," he mouthed and pulled open my shirt, grinning as he stared at my hard nipples.

"Storm!" I slapped his hand down. "Now who's being naughty?" My whole body quivered inside and out with excitement. An electrical storm flashed through my brain, my mind crackling in a frenzy from Storm seeing my naked flesh.

As I turned full on to Jay, I realised that we three were in the centre of a small but obvious circle of dancer-spectators. I was convinced that my trembling was obvious to everyone, including Jay. My knees struggled to carry me the two yards to him. "Are you saying you don't mind?"

"No. But I think you do," he challenged again.

My dancing became more flamboyant as excitement won the battle over fear. I grabbed my shirt, pulled it close to me, and dropped it off one shoulder. Jay clapped softly and slowly. Some of the audience copied him. The clapping faded as I pulled the shirt back up. Jay grinned and cocked his head as if to say, carry on, I dare you.

"Ahah!" I mouthed and pointed at him with both hands, realising how to call his bluff without embarrassing myself. I shoved those hands up my skirt in such a way that maintained my dignity, I thought. I realised that Jay and anyone behind him got an eyeful of my dangling tits as I bent over, but I didn't care. In fact, after Storm's little antic, I thoroughly enjoyed the naughtiness. Yanking on both sides of the silky material, I let my soaking wet knickers drop to the floor. Applause flowed from the circle as I picked them up and threw them at Jay.

The crowd seemed to move apart, opening up the circle more. I danced with my newly found confidence, shirt flapping open as I moved. I would gyrate to Storm, who would flip my shirt open, then I'd turn to dance up close to Jay. Electricity shot through me as I stroked his rock-hard erection through the denim. It was a great boost to my arousal that he was so aroused. Each time I turned to Storm, my hand twitched with the temptation, but I resisted. Then I could resist no longer and a lightning bolt pierced my body as I caressed his bulging denim, much to the amusement of the crowd, if not so much Jay.

Flipping open one side of my shirt, then the other, I continued to dance around the circle and the circle continued to dance around me, while plenty of them watched. Some of them had long since ceased dancing just to ogle. Watching eyes watching me tingled so much down below, I was in danger of losing control again. I'd already lost control of my senses, all decorum having taken flight the moment Storm had felt my tit.

Being an equal opportunities flasher, I turned this way and that, occasionally catching Jay's unbelieving eyes. I would grin as I stared at him before moving on. Fear swept through me every few seconds, but excitement always banished it.

Getting too close to one strange biker, he reached out to grope my tit. I slapped it down and gave his own bulging cock a gentle, but brief massage before moving back to Jay and Storm.

"Still think I won't do it?" I said into Jay's ear.

He pulled me close with one hand and said "No," into my ear while his other hand shot into my skirt and slipped between my well moistened fanny flaps. "But I can see you're enjoying it." Jeez! That electricity bolted through my pelvis into my heart, which pounded hard against my ribs as I stared into his eyes.

Unable to bear this any longer, I pushed him away and began teasing with my shirt again. After flipping it open a few times, I slid one shoulder down. The crowd began a slow clap of encouragement. I had to call his bluff now. How could I disappoint my audience? Unbuttoning one cuff, then the other, as I danced. I opened the shirt. I closed the shirt. I pulled one half down my arm while holding it tight across my breasts, then pulled it back up, repeating this on the other side.

Pulling down the cuffs so they covered my hands, I danced around again. One eager spectator reached across and gently cupped a breast as I stopped in front of him. I didn't stop him this time. I moved around the circle and danced before the redhead, who was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. She reached out and fondled both tits and her waistcoat parted to reveal her pert little breasts and hard nipples. I grinned back before moving on towards Jay.

"I think you've made your point," he said to me. "You can stop now, if you're ready."

"You mean you want me to stop?" I prayed he'd say yes and take me away to fuck my brains out.

"I'm not your master. You're a free woman. "

I danced away from him, nervous at what he was forcing me into, and stopped at another eager young man who also made a grab for me. Catching hold of his wrist, I made him grab one of my cuffs. I turned my back to him and passed my hand back. He took the hint and grabbed the other cuff. I froze, terrified, glanced at Storm, and then stared at Jay. I held my feet firm, my eyes pleading Jay to make me stop.

Without permission, my foot moved forward towards Jay, followed by the other one, while holding Jay's gaze. Surprising even myself, I walked away, leaving the stranger holding my shirt, and me bare breasted, revelling in the cheer that rose above the music. Turning, I danced back to my friendly valet and took the shirt from him. I grabbed his hand, inviting him to grope me, and pulled his head in for the kiss of his life.

Pulling away, horrified at my shameless action, I danced back to Jay. "It's okay, you can stop now," he said.

"Are you ordering me to stop?" Yes, please say yes.

"No. Just, you know, you can."

"You know I don't chicken out of a challenge," in that moment I realised that he will now challenge me more and more. Why, oh why did I have to say that? Dare I back out now? "So?"

He said nothing, so I moved away, gyrating in the circle, my eager fans now slow clapping. First a mumble, then a full ground chant of, "Take off the skirt. Take off the skirt." No, really, I couldn't. I had to back down. I glanced at Storm and resolved to stop, because I could never go that far in front of him. Shit! Where was Big Dave? Was he watching this? Had he been chanting "Take off the skirt. Take off the skirt?"

The chant got louder. I stared at Jay again, who grinned in defiance. A shiver rippled through me as I realised what I had committed to and was, once again, terrified. I danced, and I danced, delaying what I now realised was inevitable if I was to retain my credibility, my reputation. The crowd saw it as a tease and it excited them further. I was so wet; the arousal only intensified as I danced closer to Jay.

"Stop me," I mouthed to him. He folded his arms and turned his head from side to side. Bastard! Fear yielded under the joined and mighty forces of arousal and emotional excitement. They called for reinforcement and bravado came to the fight.

I was drunk more on adrenaline than alcohol now and I singled out a man for a kiss, glancing back at Jay, who grinned and shook his head in a way that wasn't saying no. Another biker caught my eye, so I kissed him as well. Casting a defiant look at Jay, I danced across to Storm and kissed him full on the lips. I'll teach you, Jay fucking Parkinson! I danced up to Jay, giving him a kiss too passionate for public displays of affection. The crowd roared. I reached out to my fire-haired mentor and pulled her hand to the tie on my skirt. She grabbed one end, I turned, and the bow uncoiled. One pull and those ties would slip through the loops and the skirt would fall. Not yet, though. Hand on the half tie, I turned to the girl, pulled her head in and kissed her. To my surprise, she reciprocated. What the fuck was I doing? I didn't fancy girls, well apart from my auntie, but that's another story.

I danced away, lifting my hand from the ties, then grabbing them again while the crowd cheered. Each time, the ties slackened until they were dangerously loose. The crowd chanted again for me to remove the skirt. Holding the waist band tight, I slipped the ties out to the sound of another cheer. My body was still trembling but couldn't find that fear. I was on fire. If I carried on, I imagined, my loins would erupt.

The rock track that was playing, a Curved Air instrumental, became more frantic, and I danced to the same beat. I'd watched a production of Salome once and I reminded myself of her. Lifting one hand away from my skirt, then swapping them, I teased the crowd. I danced in a frenzy to Jay and groped his still solid erection. He went to grope me and I jerked away. I spun to Storm and stroked his bulge. I sensed the music getting close to the end of the track. This was it. Now or never.

As the final drum beats began, I threw my torso around, my head bouncing, measuring time to the beat. Teasing my audience, I swapped hands to the beat. The climax was hurtling forward. I stopped dead with my feet apart, facing Jay, his eyes wide open in shock. On the final beat, I threw my hands high, my body formed into a giant X. My skirt pooled around my feet to roars, cheers and applause. I stood, drinking it all in for a moment, my whole body on show to more people than had ever seen it, throbbing and aching pudenda and all. A breeze from somewhere blew across my already stiff nipples and between my labia. Staring into the audience, I felt men and women alike examining my body from tit to clit. I was ready to burst.

Unconsciously and unselfconsciously, I turned by degrees, bowing to the four points of the compass, a cheer rearing from behind me each time.

It certainly wasn't the first time that a woman had danced naked in a circle at the Linc., and it wouldn't be the last. But it was definitely the best.

Leaving my skirt for Storm to collect, I ran to Jay, throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him with such a passion. The crowd exploded for a last time before another song began and then they resumed dancing, filling the circle like nothing had happened.

"That was both the most terrifying and exciting thing I have ever done." I announced into his ear.

"It was pretty fucking sexy as well."

"Really?"

"Fuck, yes!"

As I kissed him again, I felt what I hoped was Storm's hands on my shoulders. The crowd parted as I walked naked, without a glimmer of self-consciousness from the flock, flanked by my two companions. Some of the crowd clapped again, and we disappeared into a corner where I shoved Jay up against a wall and started snogging the mouth off him. Storm pressed up against my back and kiss my shoulder. Fucking pushing it, I thought. Shit! If I wasn't near an orgasm before, I sure as hell was by now.

I slid my fingers down to Jay's belt and unbuckled it before my hand slid down to grab at his cock. He slid his hand down to find my clit. By now, one of Storm's hands had found its way round to one breast and was playing with its stiff peak. Sliding my free hand behind, I caressed his cock through his jeans and, in return, he put his other hand around me to play with the other nipple. I was going to get that orgasm that I was craving minutes ago, in the middle of a crowded club! It didn't matter because this lot had seen far more.

Storm held me up from the back. Jay was holding up from the front, I was groping two cocks at once and I was in heaven. I was edging ever closer to that climax, but Jay stopped pleasuring me and unzipped his jeans. I realised he wanted me to handle his bare cock, so I eased it out and began a sensual massage. He stopped me and kicked one of my feet so my legs splayed a little.

"What the..." My wide eyes stared deep into his, reading his intention. My knees trembled, and I shivered as he kicked the other foot aside. Panic and excitement vibrated through my legs, which barely held me.

The dread of what may be about to occur moved aside as arousal overtook. Jay inched down the wall as his feet inched forward and his knees bent. The warmth of his thighs radiated to mine, and I felt his cock inching closer to my inviting fanny.

I now had another free hand, which crept around my back to Storm and both hands worked on his buckle, button and zip. As if I wasn't aroused enough, Jay nibbled at my neck and I felt Storm tense as I slipped my hand inside his jeans to hold his bare cock for the first time.

Bringing my redundant hand up to Jay's head, I pulled him away from my neck and in for a kiss. With no fumbling, he rammed home, filling me with his throbbing penis. Jay thrust into me, and thrust, and thrust. I kissed him vigorously while massaging Storm's hot cock. As Jay aggressively thrust in front, Storm was gently thrusting into my hand behind.

Tidal waves of sensation flooded my brain. I was naked and being royally fucked in a crowded club while being held up by a man I'd fancied for years and whose cock I was now stroking.

While Jay's animal passion was pounding my insides, Storm politely manoeuvred while I pumped gently as his penis.

My climax was rising fast with Jay's plunging and I knew he was close to exploding as I felt Storm tensing with each subtle thrust. With a grunt and a thrust I could almost feel in my throat, Jay fired a gallon of semen into my fiery fairy and I came with a scream that turned heads. As if orchestrated, Storm squirted his hot elixir all over my hand and the whole silly scene made me giggle; he pumped and pumped while the stickiness spread up my wrists, down his cock, into his pubes and, possibly, onto the floor of the club. One last thrust and Jay was empty.

Never one to leave me without my fair share, Jay began massaging my still throbbing clitoris, which, until tonight would have screamed in protest so soon after such a seeing to. I was so fired up, my body couldn't help but respond. Realising what was happening, Storm continued to play with my nipples and kissed my neck as Jay kissed my lips. Even the slow retreating of Jay's cock excited me until it flopped out and I soon came to another precipice. I was still massaging Storm's now semi-erection, which only added to my arousal.

Jay's circling of my clit became more frantic. Now and then he'd dip his finger into the gooey mess that was my vagina to spread more lubricant around my throbbing love bud. In less than a minute I tumbled over that precipice again, and nearly collapsed but for Storm's hands holding my tits.

As we straightened up, I pulled my hand from Storm's jeans to allow him to fasten up. I glanced down not quite knowing what to do with the palm full of sticky. Jay noticed and looked down, realising. His eyes popped open; he looked at Storm; he looked back at my dripping hand; he looked at me with eyes that I couldn't quite read. Was he jealous, angry or just surprised? I'd just brazened out the most terrifying performance of my existence so I could brazen this out. Beaming a smile at him, I smeared the contents of my hand down my thigh, rubbing around as far as my bum till it was distributed satisfactorily. I Kissed Jay while his juice rolled down the inside of my legs and Storm's dried on the outside.

Storm tapped me on the shoulder and handed me my skirt. Without a word, he wondered off and, within seconds, returned with my shirt. I thanked him and he went off to the bar.

"Are you okay?" I asked jay, while tying the skirt on.

"I think so?"

"Not jealous?"

"Ask me tomorrow," he forced a grin. "How about you?"

"I am buzzing," I replied. "I have just had the best night of my life. Thank you." I brushed his lips with mine as love filled me and overflowed into him.

"It was nothing to do with me. You did it all."

"Well, I wouldn't have done it without you challenging me. You didn't really want me to do it, did you?"

"No."

"Why did you let me?"

"I didn't think you'd go through with it. I wanted to see where you would stop."

"Are you glad I did?"

"Ask me tomorrow," he replied.

"I need a piss," I announced, "you get the drinks."

I pulled on my shirt, tied it lower than usual and walked to the toilets. As usual, the girls' was packed, and a queue trailed from the door. I tried the gents where the troughs were lined up with pissing men. It was tempting to stop and watch but I was bursting. I pushed open a few doors, but they were mostly occupied by men who didn't seem to care. The only one that wasn't was overflowing. I decided to try the alley around the back.

***

On the way out, I bumped into one guy I'd kissed while half-naked and felt myself blush. It was too dark for him to notice. He smiled and said, "Nice show. You'll have to do a comeback tour." My sudden embarrassment prevented me from hitting back with a suitable quip.

As I moved away, there stood Big Dave. Shit! What had he seen?

"Hi, babe!" he said. "Where have you been?"

"Erm..." I tried to drag suitable words from the depths of my brain. "Dancing!"

"Oh," he said and moved on, no explanation. What the fuck? I walked out as quickly as I could.

It had been raining, so I removed my skirt in the alley. I giggled as I caught myself looking around to make sure no one could see me. Bending my knees into a shallow squat, I looked between my spread legs as Jay's semen plopped to the York stone floor. I giggled again, this time at the memory of what had just happened, and released the flood to wash away the gloop.

Raising my head, I realised I was facing the alley entrance as a guy I hadn't noticed pointed his semi erect dick at the wall. With no hint of shyness, he pissed against the brick, knowing full well that I was watching and unable to stop, in full flow as I was.

I love watching men piss. It really turns me on, and this was no exception. Though I wasn't about to stop, a twitch in my pelvis slowed my flow a little. Pissing man looked straight at my fanny, then up to my face. "Fucking hell, that was one stonker of a dance you put on," he slurred, and his gaze drifted back down.

"Thanks," was all I could think of. My new arousal creeping higher from his watching.

"I haven't been as stiff as that in a long time." A bit personal, I thought. "If I hadn't been dying for a piss, I'd have come in my pants." His stream stopped, and he shook his still semi hard on. He peered at my trickling fanny again. "God! You're gorgeous."

Yeah, I thought, while you're pissed and staring at my flaps. He didn't put his dick away, which was becoming harder as I watched. He rubbed, slowly at first. My eyes widened in disbelief.

"Fuck me, I need this," he said and carried on rubbing.

Simultaneously terrified, fascinated and aroused, my stream stopped, but my bladder wasn't empty.

"Carry on," he said, staring at my fanny, then down my shirt, "don't let me stop you." He looked back at his own genitals.