In a Crowded Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I relaxed a bit, but it was still difficult to piss with a stranger there. He looked at the wall while continuing to stroke his now beam-hard cock. This relaxed me a bit more and the full flow came back. He heard the change and looked back at me; first he looked at my face and smiled, then back at my crotch.

I couldn't help but stare at his cock as his hand rubbed up and down. The rubbing became faster and he still stared at my pudenda. The action sped until he stopped and squeezed out a viscous stream that hit the wall. As he rubbed, another jet hit. This must have happened four or five times and I was so aroused I was tempted to rub at myself.

Spent, he shook his dick and levered it back into his pants. "Thanks again," he said and walked away.

Shocked and on fire again, I stood up, wrapped and tied my skirt, and leaned against the wall. I assaulted my clit through my skirt, hoping no-one would interrupt me. Sliding down the wall, I orgasmed for at least the fifth time that night; I think I'd lost count.

I had just stood up when another guy came around the corner, took out his dick and began to piss. I couldn't take another orgasm tonight, I thought, running past him back to the club.