In a Dark Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole's bright blue eyes widened. She had never, ever, seen a man's *thing* in real life before. She was both terrified and fascinated.

It gleamed wetly in the gloom, occasionally brightly lit by the flashing screen.

Both she and the two men next to them stared at the large throbbing brute. The short Hispanic man had an unnaturally large member. The bulbous mushroom-shaped head was as large and purple as a plum. It was dark and thick bulging veins threaded its length and girth. It curved curiously to the left, as if straining for Nicole and sat in a thick tangle of silver and white pubic hair.

He took her slender hand and wrapped it around the base of his member and then gripped the blonde hair on the back of her head and pushed her face inexorably down towards the pulsing monster cock.

Still highly aroused and weak after the massive orgasm, she tried to resist, tried to brace her hands against the armrest, but he was relentless. He guided her face towards his throbbing *thing.*

His musky manly scent filled her nostrils, along with the faint smell of urine and sweat. He pushed her face towards his member until her gasping lips brushed the wet slimy tip then she felt the pressure to the back of her head ease.

She heard him draw in a deep breath as he waited to see what she would do. She was bent forward awkwardly with her legs still spread wide and her skirt hiked up.

Nicole glanced up at the old man's wrinkled face then over at the two staring men, closed her legs, fixed her dress and made herself more comfortable before tentatively leaning over and examining the old man's *thing.*

Even in the depths of her mind she didn't know what exactly what to call his *thing.* She knew it was a penis, an erection, a dick and that it had a whole bunch of other names, but she was unsure how to refer to it.

She drew back and stared down at the clear fluid oozing from the slit on the thick bulbous head. It shone wetly in the theater's faint flashing light.

It's a big hard old man's COCK, she thought to herself. That word, even though it was only in her mind, sent an electric shiver down her back and made her nipples throb.

Even in the light of day, her big blue eyes would've been fully dilated in arousal. Something stirred deep within her, something visceral and primal. The old man's thick hard cock pulsed rapidly in her hand with every beat of his racing heart. She could feel his excitement through the skin, muscles and bones of her hand.

She looked up at the old man's wrinkled face and saw the raw lust blazing in his dark eyes as he stared at her with a look so intense, so passionate that it made another shiver go down her spine. A pulse of desire throbbing in her clitoris made her squeeze her thighs tightly together to squeeze an intensely pleasurable sensation from her loins.

Nicole had no idea what was happening to her, why she didn't take her hand from the old man's thick *cock* and run screaming from the theater.

It was as if he'd woken something within her, something that wouldn't or couldn't make her run away. It was something that kept her in her seat with her hand wrapped tightly around his long hard cock and kept her wide blue eyes glued to its dark threatening form in fascination.

That same feeling made her lean forward, stick out her tongue and touch its tip gently to the hard throbbing cock.

She quickly drew her tongue back in her mouth and spent a few seconds pondering the taste while the old man and the gay couple next to them stared at her in amazement. She paid them no mind. It tasted salty and slightly bitter but surprisingly it was not unpleasant.

She leaned forward again, looked up into the old man's lustful eyes, loosened her grip on his member, tipped it towards her and gently kissed the dark purple cockhead.

She saw him gasp, heard him draw in a deep hissing breath through his clenched teeth and felt his hips buck uncontrollably as he thrust his raging erection at her.

Nicole gripped him tightly again and then, purely on instinct, took the plum-sized cockhead in her mouth and sucked powerfully, moaning at the unbelievably erotic sensation of having an old man's hard penis in her mouth.

She felt him tangle his dark callused fingers in long blonde her hair and reveled in her helplessness as he guided her every motion, slurping, sucking, gargling, slobbering, gagging and moaning on the old man's mighty cock as he shoved her face down and thrust his hips up to lance deep into her mouth like a fleshy spear.

The indignity of the situation, of being used, of literally being face-fucked with such wild passionate abandon, sent a shudder of lust through her very soul.

The thick plunging cock filled her mouth, his musky scent filled her nostrils, his salty bitter discharge drowned her palate, his hard wiry pubic hair tickled her face, the sight of his blazing lust-filled eyes and the sound of his grunts and low moans of pleasure echoed faintly in her ears.

If she thought kissing him was intimate, fellating him so unrestrainedly, so eagerly, was even more so. It was raw, unbridled, uncontrolled, rampant, primal and incredibly sexual.

She found herself barely able to breathe as he filled her mouth, the thick blunt cockhead pummeling the back of her throat relentlessly over and over. She snorted through her nose and sucked in ragged breaths when she could.

At one point, his taste changed, grew more concentrated and she felt his cock start to contract. He drew her head back and off him then held her still with just her red parted lips brushing the tip of his throbbing cock. She stared at it nearly cross-eyed, wondering what was happening and relieved that she could catch her breath.

Confused, she watched him tuck himself away and rise to his feet, bringing her up with him then she was stumbling down the stairs. He followed close behind, gripping her slender waist and guiding her into the dark exit tunnel.

Nicole glanced at the spot where her friends and Melissa's grandma sat, smiling and laughing. They were so engrossed in the movie they didn't notice her and grandpa going down the stairs or his arm intimately wrapped around her waist.

When they got to the point where the tunnel made a sudden turn to the left, under the theater seats, he gripped her arm to stop her.

The tunnel was dark, much darker than the theater. The floor, walls and ceiling were thickly carpeted and they heard only muffled dialogue from the movie. There were wooden rails running waist level along the length of the walls.

The old man spun her roughly to face him, pressed her slender young body tight against his then ran his hands up and down her slim luscious form. After a few moments of worshiping her young body with his hands, he drew her face down to his since she was several inches taller and kissed her softly, gently, tenderly.

Nicole didn't know what to expect at this point. Ten minutes after the movie started, he took control and she went where he guided. Her body was still keyed up, highly aroused and more than ready for whatever came next.

She closed her eyes.

The kiss was tender and sweet, his lips were surprisingly soft, but the feel of his hands cupping her buttocks and pressing her loins tight against his erection added an element of intense eroticism to the sweet intimacy of his kiss.

She didn't resist, didn't reject him. She didn't want to... or maybe she couldn't. That ship sailed a long time before.

With every second, the kiss intensified, turning more and more passionate as their mutual excitement and yearning intensified.

All she could do was glory in the sensations he produced, the shivery, incredibly sexy thrill that ran through her body when his hard callused hands touched her so intimately, the breathless wonder of soft warm lips against hers, the faint conflicting tastes of salty popcorn and sweet soda in her mouth, and the stomach-churning excitement roiling within her from the feel of his engorged cock pressing hard against her loins.

It was all beyond her experience and there was nothing she could do to resist. She was trapped in a hazy world of joyful ecstasy and relentless need. A need she didn't really understand, but it was so all-consuming that she felt she'd burst if it wasn't realized.

Her body ached with the NEED to be filled.

Nicole clutched at the old man, grinding against him in a helpless frenzy of pure unchecked lust and reached down to grasp his raging erection through his pants. She wished they weren't there, that she could feel the soft skin and the hard flesh beneath in her bare hands, feel the wiry pubic hairs tickle her skin, and brush her fingers against the wrinkled pouch dangling below.

The old man suddenly broke their kiss, spun her around and pushed on her upper back. She bent forward at the waist, braced her hands on the wooden rail and looked behind her expectantly.

The old man stood close enough behind her that she could easily feel the heat of his body against her buttocks and the backs of her legs. She also felt his throbbing hardness press between her cheeks and into her sex.

She gasped when he flipped her flowing dress over her back and squirmed when his fingers slipped under her pantie's waistband and eased them down her legs, gently lifting one foot and then the other to slip them off her. The cool air that bathed her heated flesh added yet another erotic dimension to the surreal world that surrounded her.

Still looking back at him over her shoulder, she watched him straighten and bring her white cotton thong panties to his nose almost reverently with both hands and sniff deeply. The tiny garment was soaked and almost dripping with her juices and she could see his face shining wet with her arousal when he lowered them.

She caught her breath at the sheer eroticism of watching him sniff her panties and rub her juices on his face.

Tucking her small soaked underwear in his pocket, he tapped the inner parts of her slip-on shoes with an impatient toe, urging her to spread her dainty feet wide then she watched him ease to his knees behind her.

Nicole gasped in surprise and her legs nearly buckled when his thick bulbous nose suddenly thrust between her cheeks, pushing against her butthole and his hot stiff tongue slipped between her labia.

She threw her head back and sucked air through her teeth at the sudden and intense pleasure, at the feel of his thumbs spreading her labia, at the sensation of his tongue touching the most intimate and private part of her, at the complete wrongness... and rightness of what was happening to her.

The possibility that someone could walk in on them, that they would get caught, that she would be humiliated and embarrassed in such a public space only added another layer to the eroticism of the moment.

He nibbled, licked, bit, pressed and even blew his warm breath on her contracting young pussy.

It felt to her like his hands were everywhere. She felt him rake his nails gently down her inner thighs while he sucked on her clit and his nose pressed into the entrance to her love tunnel then her perineum, the little space between her vagina and her butthole.

He carefully gauged her reactions as he tried to find every spot on her body that gave her pleasure.

His hands somehow found their way to her dangling breasts and pulled on her nipples while his tongue sank into her, stopped by the thin membrane that meant she was a virgin. His hands squeezed her round firm butt cheeks, caressing the tautly muscled flesh and parting them to give him better access to her treasure.

Nicole pushed back against him with weak trembling arms and legs, wanting to draw more pleasure as an explosive orgasm suddenly consumed her. Her high cries, whines, groans and mewls of pleasure were absorbed by the carpeted surface around them, but the old man could hear them and they were music to his ears.

He kept her upright, supporting her weight with strong hands as her trembling legs threatened to give out. Her loins pushed back and ground against his face as he sucked her swollen clit powerfully, nipping and biting it teasingly with his teeth.

Nicole was on the brink of yet another orgasm when suddenly his tongue disappeared. She whined in frustration and pushed back, hoping he would continue.

She saw movement and looked over her shoulder to see him get back on his feet, unzip his pants and step in close to her with one hand gripping his cock, aiming it at her thirsting gasping young pussy and the other gripping her rounded hip, drawing her to him.

She knew at an instinctual level what would come next but she wasn't prepared for the feeling his hard bare cock pressing against the entrance to her vagina would produce. It was beyond anything she could've ever imagined.

She needed him to fill the hollow inside her, needed it like she needed air to breathe and light to see.

She whined with need and pushed back against him, desperate to shove his hard cock inside her.

She moaned and arched her back when his spread fingernails raked teasingly down her spinal column. She flipped her long blonde hair aside and braced an elbow on the wooden rail while her other hand plunged down to her loins to feel his hard flesh pressed intimately against hers. She raked her nails gently up and down his steel hard flesh.

She'd never masturbated, never even considered it, but at that moment she discovered the pleasure of self-stimulation. Nicole rubbed her hard little nub with fine delicate fingers, experimenting with pressure and speed until she discovered the right combination then she went nuts when one of the old man's gnarled hands joined hers.

She moaned, flipped her hair aside again and squeezed her eyes tightly shut when yet another mind-rending orgasm ripped through her.

Her knees buckled and she would've fallen had the old man not tightly gripped her hips and held her up while thrusting forward. The blunt tip of his cock stretched then tore her hymen, plunging through thin membrane and sliding several inches inside her tightly-clasping pussy.

That was it... it didn't even enter her foggy brain that from that moment on she was no longer a virgin. Though it did vaguely register that he wasn't using protection and she could get pregnant. She pictured herself with a big pregnant belly and the thought served only to intensify what came next.

She was in the midst of an orgasm when the old man's thick cock tore through her hymen. The sharp stinging pain barely registered then she realized that he was inside her, driving into her, pulling back then driving in again... plunging his long thick cock deeper into her with each relentless thrust.

Her lips were open in a wide O of pleasure and her lungs felt completely empty as the orgasm ripped through her like a hurricane. Her shaky knees barely held her up while her body swayed, churned and gyrated, pushing back against the pleasure-giving cock sinking inside her and bathing it and her inner thighs with a spray of milky white fluid that shot from her juddering vagina.

The old man's powerful hands gripped her wide hips, drawing her to him as he drove into her, sliding ever deeper and deeper inside her with each thrust of his withered hips. She would later remember the cold metal feel of his zipper, the roughness of his trousers, the darkness of the hallway, the muffled sound of Margot Robbie's voice in her ears and the satiny softness of her dress against her skin as he plowed into her.

Nicole felt the old man's hard thick member plunge into her, filling her more and more with each inexorable thrust. Her pussy gripped him tight as a fist, loosening and contracting around his girth, seeming to pull him inside her with every convulsive constriction.

Her slender fingers touched their connection, lingering on the thick hard slab of male flesh where it linked him intimately to her with every insistent thrust of his hips until he completely bottomed out inside her.

The old man seemed tireless, slamming his hips against her round buttocks with hard meaty slaps, breathing harshly and grunting every time he sank fully inside her.

One of his hard callused hands gripped her hips tightly while the other explored and caressed her body, once again wringing mewls of pleasure from her when he gently raked his fingernails on her upper back, on the sides of her sensitive breasts and on her slim shapely thighs.

Nicole was lost. She floated in a haze of pleasure, as her body convulsed and shuddered in a series of orgasms that seemed to go on and on.

She somehow sensed a change in his breathing, his grip on her hip tightened then both his hands were on her breasts and he was bent over her. She squirmed with pleasure when she felt his teeth nip her upper back as his large member twitched and throbbed within her, triggering her biggest orgasm of the night.

She had no base of experience from which to draw from since this was her first time having sex, but she knew that from that point on she was addicted. She didn't know most guys her age had no idea what they were doing, they fumbled around without any control, without any knowledge or experience.

Her first time was with a man who knew how to pleasure a woman and had done it many, many times before.

She squirmed, spitted on is cock like a bug on a pin. Her thighs trembled and her knees were weak as the old man's large cock twitched within her sending her last and final climax skyrocketing into another dimension.

Nicole felt as if her spirit detached from her body and she watched herself from above, limply bracing her forearms on the wooden rail as the old man grunted and moaned, shuddered and shivered behind and above her in the throes of his own intense orgasm.

Her head was thrown back, her eyes were glazed and out of focus, and her mouth was open as a low wail of sexual bliss ripped from her throat. She watched as the girl below her pushed back wantonly against the old man bent over her, cupping her breasts and nipping at her back.

It was an intensely erotic scene she would've never conjured up, not even in her wildest imaginings.

She snapped back to consciousness just as her weak and wobbly knees were about to give out.

She was sweating profusely and parts of her dress were soaked with their combined fluids.

She climaxed so many times in the past hour that her body was shaking and she was barely able to keep her feet, though she was bent over at the waist and her arms still rested against the wooden rail. She felt weak and lightheaded.

The old man's thick cock was still inside her. She felt it slowly deflate and shrink down until eventually it slithered out of her. She felt a vast emptiness and missed his hot weight on her back when he stumbled aside and leaned against the wall next to her, his chest rapidly rising and falling, and his breathing harsh and ragged.

Nicole straightened, pushed her dress down until it swirled around her normally and leaned against the carpeted wall next to him. Her chin rested on her heaving chest and her damp blonde hair hung down around her face. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the old man tuck his now limp member back in his pants and zip up.

She raised her head and ran her fingers through her damp hair, gathering it and laying it on the right side of her chest so she could look down at the old man panting beside her. She felt his spend ooze out of her battered young pussy and drip down her inner thighs. She was amazed at how much there was.

They stared at each other across what seemed like a vast distance, though they were only inches apart. Only seconds before, they'd been as one, as close as it was possible for two human beings to be.

The endorphins flowing through her bloodstream made her feel happy, giddy with joy, warm and more than a little sleepy. From this day on, she'd never be able to see Melissa's grandpa as just a kindly old man, not after the pleasure he made her feel.