In a Dark Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By mutual agreement, they straightened and walked in opposite directions.

Nicole stumbled to the bathroom and took a few minutes to clean herself up before going back to the theater and climbing the steps to her seat.

The old man was already there. He wordlessly offered her a fresh soda and tilted the full tub of popcorn in her direction. The ground around their seats was strewn with the contents of their last popcorn tub.

She murmured a shy thank you and glanced past him at the gay couple sitting next to them who were silently golf clapping and murmuring "way to go girl" with wide smiles on their faces. She dipped her head and looked away, her face flaming hot in embarrassment, but there was a faint smile on her beautiful young face.

Neither she nor the old man knew the two men had stood at either end of the tunnel, not far from them, and waved people away from their secret little spot, keeping watch and making sure they weren't disturbed.

Nicole and the old man dipped into the popcorn tub, smiling at each other whenever their butter-covered fingers brushed.

They were prepared to watch the rest of the movie without further incident, but Melissa's grandma lumbered up the stairs and urged Nicole to take her place with her friends.

"Go on Nicole," she said, in a kindly tone. "I shouldn't have taken your seat, but it was nice to sit with the girls and feel young again even if it was for a little while."

Nicole glanced at the old man and smiled dazzlingly at him when their eyes met. The sweet, kindly look was back on his face.

"It's alright grandma," she said, smiling at her, though not as widely. "Grandpa was a real gentleman."

The theater broke out in laughter at a particularly funny scene, but she blushed deeply as if they were laughing at her. The two gay men next to them were laughing, though at her words and not at her.

She watched the second part of the movie with her friends, squirming in her chair as the old man's cum oozed out of her battered young pussy to dampen her labia and thighs. She wished she still wore her panties then shivered and flushed suddenly, remembering the old man sniffing them then tucking them in his pocket.

She flushed even hotter when she recalled the pure ecstasy she felt when he came inside her, but with that thought came the realization that there could be consequences to those actions.

What if she was pregnant?

The thought made her body blaze with heat when she once again pictured herself with a big pregnant belly, carrying her friend's grandfather's baby.

-------------------------

After the movie, Nicole rode home with her friends while grandma rode with the old man. She was strangely disappointed and wondered where things would've led if she'd been in the same car with him. Would he have put his big callused hand on her leg? Would he have kissed her? Would he have forced her head down to his lap so she could take him in her mouth again?

She felt butterflies battering the insides of her tummy again at those intruding thoughts and had to work hard to listen and join in with her friends as they talked excitedly about the movie. It was hard to concentrate, especially when his semen was slowly oozing out of her and soaking into her dress.

They arrived at the ranch at the same time and she loitered last, waiting for grandma and her friends to go before her. As she strode ahead of the old man, she felt his hand on her hip then slowly trace the outline of her firm round buttocks.

It was only the beginning.

--The End--