In a Flash: Motorcycle Bimbo

Story Info
A quick view into a full year of change for a bank teller.
3k words
4.26
12.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers

The 23 year old Rachel Watkins leaned back on the bed she shared with her boyfriend she called "Daddy."

Daddy was actually John "Big Bear" Gibson, an absolute stud of a man with whomever she was celebrating a one year anniversary with.

As she lay on their bed, wearing the collar he had given her, he approached her with his big cock ready to claim her once again.

In a flash, she thought about everything that had transpired in the previous year and why she was happier than she ever could have imagined.

A year ago, she was a bank teller at the largest bank in town. She processed all sorts of transactions from all sorts of people.

She always liked to dress cute as she was 22 years old at the time. Her long, curly brown hair danced most of the way down her back and accented her icy blue eyes perfectly. Her smile was warm and inviting to everyone who came into the bank. She frequently got looks and a random comment or two from patrons on her looks.

She was happy to be healthy and her natural curves were certainly pristine. However, she did take pride in her bank job and she wore conservative style long dresses. Certainly, they weren't frumpy looking but they wouldn't win any fashion awards either for sexiness.

She had worked at the bank since she graduated high school and didn't see anything wrong with working there until she met a nice man to marry and have kids with.

For years, John Gibson would roll in on his massive Harley-Davidson motorcycle into the bank parking lot. The pulsating bursts from the engine unmistakably poisoning the calm energy of the sanguine bank.

It felt like he was there to rob the bank but the reality was all he would steal was the hearts of the women inside.

He was nearly 50 years old but carried himself as the peak of masculine energy. He stood at six feet, six inches tall and his broad hairy chest and thick shoulders and arms were adorned with tattoos that hinted at his love of motorcycles and other twisted things.

He always wore jeans that fit just right over his thick legs from decades of never missing leg day. His tight jeans always protruded with his considerable bulge.

His broad and thick chest, shoulders, and arms always had a fitted casual shirt clinging desperately to reveal his vibrant tattoos.

He would come into the bank to get cash. All of the female tellers except Rachel wanted to help him, so naturally he was only drawn to the pretty brunette who didn't try to make eye contact whenever he walked in. He always made a habit to arrive just a few minutes before the bank closed to cause even more of a scene and to make his requests to take Rachel out more seamless.

He tried for years to flirt with her. His black hair and warm brown eyes typically worked wonders on ladies but she always kept things professional.

She did notice when she worked on his transactions that he had tens of thousands of dollars in his account but he seemed to always want the same amount: $5000 cash in $100 bills.

There were always credits from the previous day in the account but he seemed to take pride in coming into the bank, waiting patiently in line, and making the cute brunette count out the cash for him.

She tried to not smile when he would lean on the bank counter and remark in his heavy bass voice, "That's almost enough to take you on a date."

She resisted his advances and hints at advances for years. She even sort of liked to see him come rolling into the branch because of the whirlwind of attention his masculinity drew from everyone.

It all changed a year and a day prior when Rachel was working the evening shift. It had been a long day and closing the branch took longer than she thought it would. Despite her better judgment, she let the other teller leave a couple minutes before Rachel did.

When Rachel left the branch and was walking to her car, a man approached her and under the cover of a hoodie and made a threat to her and presented a knife.

She was terrified at all of the possibilities of the mysterious man.

Then out of nowhere rumbled the unmistakable sound of John's massive motorcycle.

In a flash, the brute flew into the parking lot and realized what was happening. He intercepted Rachel and her attacker and proceeded to overwhelm the unknown man and land a hard punch.

The man scattered away to an awaiting unmarked vehicle before the police could be called.

John made sure she was okay and she was very relieved that he was there. They departed once he was sure she was okay.

That night, she found herself thinking about her hero and how impressive he actually was. She had dated guys closer to her age but there was always something a bit off on all of them. There was no fire, no passion, no intrigue. She found herself wondering if that passion could perhaps be found with the ruggedly handsome biker?

After saving the damsel in distress, there was very little reason for Rachel to turn down John's invitation the next day when he came in near the branch close.

He asked her if she wanted to go out and she agreed.

What happened next would have shocked the shy bank teller.

Their first date went perfectly as John proved to be a perfect gentleman at the casual lakeside restaurant they met at.

Hours melted away as the decades apart duo connected and laughed.

His masculinity had Rachel feeling like she was Jane to his Tarzan.

She admitted at the end of their first date that she had never been on a motorcycle.

Before she knew it, she was on the back of his roaring motorcycle. Her long brown hair was tied back in a high ponytail underneath the helmet he gave her.

She had to reach over and around his thick hairy chest to clutch as he sped down the freeway at 80 mph after he falsely promised to only go on back roads.

She was helpless to his desires, which she suspected was a feeling he enjoyed.

She wanted to be mad at him but the feeling of the rumble of the bike and the sense of trust she had to give him left her with a developing wet spot in her cotton panties.

He took her home and with very little resistance fucked her properly that night.

He explained to her that he never wanted kids so he got a vasectomy years prior. As a gentleman, he wore a condom the first time they had sex but by the time he fucked her the fourth time in the early morning the next day they both knew there was no point in him wearing rubber.

She didn't know it at the time but John was kinky and dominant.

He knew he had her after the first night and proceeded to tighten his grip on her day after day and week after week.

He simply wanted her and loved the fact that she didn't want him at first.

It started so simply.

He asked her to wear no panties on a date.

A few days later, he bought her a black mini dress that revealed more of her thigh than she had ever done before. He then brought her to his favorite biker bar to show her off.

Then he showed her bondage. Slowly, at first, to not scare her. Fuzzy handcuffs, teasing, denial and all of the introductory level things. Before long, he tied her to the corners of his bed and made tongue love to her box for hours before finishing by pounding his huge dick inside her.

She loved riding on his bike almost as much as she loved riding on his cock. The rumble of the bike, the wind in her helmet less hair, the feeling of wrapping her arms around her manly man.

She also came to love all of the leather he bought for her to wear on the bike. Leather pants, tight tops, and sexy boots.

She loved those outfits even more when at their six month anniversary, he asked her if she wanted to move in with him and become his submissive?

She agreed despite the fact her parents hated that she was with a decades older man. Everyone at her work gossiped about it.

They gossiped when she dyed her hair from brown to platinum blonde as he wanted.

They gossiped when she got her breast implants up to very perky D cups.

They gossiped when she got her Brazilian butt lift.

She simply didn't care what anyone said.

His solution was simple. He asked her to quit her job and have a collaring ceremony in front of his biker gang and BDSM friends.

So, that's what they did. A simple invitation only event at his private multi-acre home.

There was no need for a wedding ring and there would never be any children. She was his.

Once collared, it became her job to be sexy for him as she stayed on his property while he worked on his business of fixing and maintaining motorcycles and whatever else people seemed to need. Everyday, there was a whole group of men over at the barn on his property doing whatever things a biker gang does.

She learned that he was the leader of the gang and his nickname of "Big Bear" seemed very appropriate.

She was Big Bear's submissive. Simple and to the point.

There would never be a marriage. There would never be kids.

There would be tons of sex as he wanted and whatever else he wanted too.

So, when he wanted her to get her nipples, belly button, and clit pierced, she did.

When he told her to always call him "Daddy" no matter the setting, she did it with a smile.

When he demanded she start getting tattoos to show the world that she was his, she agreed as well.

The tattoos were tasteful and ornate. A small rose on her ass cheek.

A Playboy bunny on her hip.

On the back of her neck, hidden by her platinum blonde hair, was the symbol of the biker gang he led. Forever branding her as one of them.

She had never wanted tattoos in her previous life but knew how much Daddy loved seeing them on her. It was an art of corruption of her previously clean skin and body.

It was no surprise to her when he told her that he wanted her to be his submissive for the rest of their lives but he wouldn't marry her. He wouldn't charge her rent though but he also would only buy things he thought they needed. If she wanted discretionary items, she would need to work outside his house.

He said it was forbidden for her to work at the bank but instead he told her she would be allowed to work at the strip club the biker gang ran on the outskirts of town.

He decided her on stage name was to be Blossom Banks as an homage to her blossoming as his submissive and the fact that she used to work at a bank.

The Blossom nickname stuck and he got everyone in the biker gang to call her that exclusively.

He decided he liked the name so much that he had her go and legally change her name to Blossom Banks. He intentionally cut her name down to only a first and last name as another sign of the power he had over her.

Blossom relied on her years of ballet and dance she took in her younger years to learn how to dance on the pole. She picked it up exceptionally quickly and was dancing regularly only a couple of weeks after Daddy introduced the idea.

She made great money from the sorry men in the crowd as she danced and twirled naked for their dollars. Daddy always was in the back watching carefully to make sure no man went beyond the lap dance rules. Punishment for the men when Blossom got felt up beyond the club limit was severe as the biker gang had no issue using the pathetic patrons to help get the dust off their boots by stomping them wherever they felt.

She would have been petrified at the thought of being a stripper months prior but once she started doing it, she realized she enjoyed the simplicity of it.

Her smile still made her customers day. Instead of making a few dollars above minimum wage, she made hundreds in cash nightly.

She loved all of the clothing she could buy to go with her collar.

Low cut dresses that showed off her boobs. High heels for all sorts of occasions. Tight leather pants for motorcycle rides.

She got her nails and hair done weekly and dedicated herself in their home gym to getting into the best shape of her life.

She loved the bike trips out to remote places or to a biker rally.

She made good friends with other wives, girlfriends and submissives of the biker gang. They all knew and appreciated the roles they played in supporting their men.

Aside from all of that, the reality was that Blossom loved being with John.

The night of their first anniversary, he took her on the bike to the restaurant they went to for their first date after he rescued her from the assailant in the bank parking lot.

He never told her the "assailant" was someone from his biker gang who fulfilled their assignment of taking a punch from Big Bear perfectly.

Instead, after they had a romantic stroll down memory lane as she sat in his arms at the restaurant dolled up to the nines in her long platinum blonde hair, sexy tits and ass. She giggled freely and played with her more public appropriate collar in the form of a choker necklace.

Once they got home, Daddy turned on their bedroom camera to record Blossom and his sex to perhaps put it up on her paid fans page.

She loved the exhibitionism of their sex life. Everyone in town knew she belonged to him and she was so happy to celebrate the first of many years with Daddy.

She cooed as she laid on the bed naked, "Daddy, what are you going to do to me?"

He climbed onto the bed and towered over her body as he laid on top of her, "Blossom babe, we are going to make love tonight."

His thick and hard shaft quickly moved to the entrance of her pussy that he had entered hundreds of times in the past year.

Each time felt just as good for him as he slid into her wetness.

Her body shivered as he penetrated her and her legs curled up as her toes flickered with passion.

His broad, hairy chest was up against her soft breasts and toned body.

Deep, possessive, and loving thrusts of his hips and rock hard cock filled up her entire being.

He dominated her entire life and all she could see as he fucked her was his body.

She clung to his hairy back as the man who was more than twice her age pistoned his member inside her.

"Oh my God, Daddy"

Her blue eyes were filled with passion.

"Take it like a good girl, Blossom."

He continued the deep fucking of her tight pussy with powerful and possessive thrusts. She was his and they both knew it.

Her head went backwards against the headboard as her body seized with orgasmic delight.

He thrust faster inside her. Words were not enough so he wrapped one of his hands firmly around her neck and the collar she wore proudly.

Her neck strained for breath as he regulated not only her pleasure with his cock but her opportunities to breath.

"Oh you fucking like that don't you. Uggggg. Who's slut are you?"

She struggled to catch her breath with his thick and well worn hand around her throat. He released the pressure to allow her to come up for a breathless reply, "Yours, uhhhh...Daddy!"

Her pussy tightened as she gave the answer.

He knew her whole family hated seeing her like this. He knew that they hated him for taking their innocent daughter and turning her into his motorcycle riding submissive stripper.

He thought about the special flyers he sent out to her Dad's friends to come see Blossom Banks at the strip club he owned.

He knew the men had come in droves repeatedly to see her and to get lap dances from her.

He loved all of that control but there was nothing like fucking her whenever and however he wanted.

He let her breath and thrust deeper inside her again and again.

He gave the command, "Cum for me, Blossom! Uhhh...come for your Daddy!"

She released almost instantly with a cry that sounded like it was nearly painful but it was simply her full sexual pleasure releasing cum on his cock deep inside her pussy, "OH DADDY! OHHHHHHH!!!!! UHHHH!!!"

Her face seized as her vision went white with sexual nirvana.

His thick shaft twitched lines of cum inside her. He grunted hard as he came, "Daa....ddy...loves...uhh...Blossom!"

Those moments of expressed love from him were reserved for moments of sexual mountaintop. He was always mindful of ways to incentivize Blossom to want sex.

He slid his cum covered cock out of her pussy and she instinctively switched positions with him.

He laid down on his back with his big member still partially erect.

The platinum blonde submissive stripper went to meticulous work sucking and cleaning off her Daddy's cock.

He laid back and smiled as he looked down at her and the camera that was still recording them. The pretty brunette bank teller was now his forever platinum blonde submissive slut.

He knew he had gotten away with the bank heist of a lifetime.

The end.

Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers