In a Forest Glade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
273 Followers

She sighed, "Suzy wanted alternative sleeping arrangements too. After she was gone your son turned up at our tent, looking for a place to sleep, and then my daughter sort of told me she would like for the two of them to have some privacy too..."

Davin's eyes grew so big it was almost comical, "My little Mike, with your daughter..." She nodded, and he swallowed. "And you let them?"

She shrugged, "What was I to do? I could hardly say no after I said yes to their friends..." She sighed, "They are our kids Davin, and they will always remain our kids, but they aren't little anymore, they are young adults, they are of age..." She blushed, "And I don't want for Kim to have to be sneaky about it, that's what got me..." Her blush deepened, "I don't regret having Kim, I never did Davin, I've always loved her to bits, from the day she was born, but..."

Davin nodded, "Yes, I understand." He shook his head, and looked down. "I'll be damned...," he said next, sounding amazed. After a long moment he looked up again, "And now you're in need of a place to sleep..." She nodded, and he threw her this warm welcoming smile. "My castle is your castle, milady."

She put her sleeping mat down a couple of feet from his, then unrolled her sleeping bag on top of it, noticing for the first time the thick double sleeping bag Davin was in, and the thick double air mattress beneath it. She moaned inside, then sat down and removed her shoes. When she unzipped her jeans he turned his face away, and she grinned, "Don't be shy, you aren't going to see half as much as you already saw by the pond."

He turned back, looking sheepish, "Underwear is, ehm, different..." Davin tried not to watch her pulling her jeans down and put them away. When she stood in nothing but her T-shirt and rather skimpy panties, and turned away from him to put out the light, she provided him with a view to behold. He swallowed hard, and then the darkness returned. He switched his flashlight on again and pointed it at the corner where his stuff was stored, "There's a spare flashlight over there," his voice sounded hoarse he realized.

She walked over to where the flashlight was laying, picked it up, and switched it on. Davin switched his own flashlight off again and watched her light move towards the sleeping place she had chosen for herself. How much would he have liked her to have chosen to share his sleeping bag instead... She got inside her bag and switched off the flashlight. "Good night Davin," she said, her voice sounding sweet,

He swallowed once more, "Good night Sammy."

Cold girl

Davin slid deeper inside his sleeping bag, until only the top of his head was still sticking out, then he turned on his side and closed his eyes. The back of her panties had been nothing but a 'T' made out of an inch wide elastic band, presenting her beautifully shaped bubble but even better than her bikini had. And then it had all started moving..., and then she had bent over to pick up the flashlight... Half an hour passed, and he still hadn't managed to ban those images from his thoughts, when he noticed a soft rattling sound.

It took him a moment to realize what he was listening to. He moved up a little, emerging from the bag, and reached for his flashlight. After switching it on he pointed it towards where his guest was laying. She had curled up inside her sleeping bag, with her back towards him. He got up on an elbow, took a good look at her sleeping bag for the first time, and then he cursed loudly. Her head popped up, and she turned towards him, her eyes squinting against the harsh light, "What's the matter Davin?"

He zipped open his sleeping bag and leaned out, then reached towards her face. He cursed again when his fingers touched her cheek, "Jesus Sammy, you're freezing..."

She produced a faint smile, "It sure isn't warm in here."

He could shoot himself, "I checked the girls' bags before we left, but I didn't check yours, because you don't look into a lady's luggage. That was a stupid mistake."

She shrugged inside her bag, "It isn't that bad."

He shook his head, "You're shivering, and your teeth are chattering; those are the first symptoms of hypothermia. I don't think it's cold enough to kill you before the sun starts to heath things up again, but it sure isn't healthy either." He swallowed, "Like it or not, but you're getting in the sack with me young lady..."

Samantha didn't know what pleased her more, the thought of getting inside a warm sleeping bag, or the thought of getting into a sleeping bag with him... She didn't object, just zipped open her bag, got out, and crawled towards his. He had already opened the side zipper, and moved away to the other side of the bag, offering her the spot he had been warming for the past hour or so. She eagerly slid into the warm bag, turned her back towards him, and pulled the zipper up. An arm suddenly closed around her and pulled her close against him, making her stiffen.

His voice sounded reassuring, "Don't worry, I'm not going to take advantage, you just need my warmth."

She relaxed, "I know, you just surprised me." Samantha curled up and moaned softly when he snuggled up against her. His hand started rubbing her arm while warmth started flowing from his body to hers. "I was cold last night too," she said, "but not as cold as now." About an hour passed before she finally felt human again, and not much later he let go and rolled away from her. "What are you doing?" she inquired accusingly.

His voice sounded apologetic, "I thought you were warm again..."

The moon had risen, turning darkness into many shades of gray. She turned towards him, and their eyes met. She swallowed, "You have really low self-esteem, you know..." She reached down, grabbed the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it off over her head in one go. With the T-shirt gone she reached down again.

His voice sounded startled, "What are you doing?"

She smiled, "I just removed my T-shirt, panties are next, then I'll be ready 'to be taken advantage of'..." To her amusement Davin's eyes just popped. She rolled on her back, wiggled out of her panties, and threw them out of the sleeping bag too, just so he could see she had indeed removed them. She turned her head towards him, and giggled softly, "Only socks left now... kinky huh..." He was clearly too surprised to react. She rolled on her side and cuddled up against him, breathed inside his ear, "What an idiot you were, when you told me I was way out of your league..."

Davin's mind was racing, trying to connect the dots, then he felt one of her slender hands slide down towards his crotch. Her voice sounded lascivious, "Time to check if you weren't lying about what got you excited..." He was rock hard by now, and she felt him through the fabric of his underpants, her fingers were all over his erection, "Oh my," she whispered.

He knew his size was above average, that she wasn't just stroking his ego, and his voice sounded hoarse, "I'm glad you like it..."

***

Samantha pushed her fingers beneath the waistband of his shorts, then slid her hand further down, stroking his length. A soft moan escaped him when she cupped his balls and started fondling them. Her firm breasts rubbed against him, he could feel her nipples had hardened, and then her mouth found his, and he welcomed her tongue. Her hand slid up a little, her fingers closed around his shaft, and then they pulled down, baring his glans. He moaned inside her mouth while she slowly jerked him off. His own hands had moved on to her butt, and he gently squeezed the firm flesh, before moving one of them up over her hip, and then down towards her pussy.

The tips of his fingers slid through what felt like a neatly trimmed bush. She moaned softly as he spread the top of her folds and circled her clit. She was moist to say the least, but he himself was much closer than she was. He moaned in despair as his cock started to tremble, a clear sign that he was almost there. That wasn't what he wanted, what he wanted was for her to come first. Her hand moved up again, and the tips of her fingers slid through the pre-cum covering his glans. Her tongue retreated, her lips left his, and she sounded amused, "Sorry, I didn't realize it had been this long for you Davin."

She moved down, deeper inside the sleeping bag, forcing his hands up over her body. He felt her warm breath on his cock, soft lips touched his glans, a hand closed on his balls, and then she sucked him deep inside the hot cavity of her mouth. He moaned as she started bobbing her head, her tongue wriggling around his engorged knob. His voice sounded panicky and he struggled not to grab her and push her all the way down on him, "I'm going to come Sammy!" He expected her to come up then, and start jerking him off, but she just took him deeper, and increased her tempo instead.

Sammy moaned softly, his cock was really long and fat, much longer and fatter than those of the good half a dozen lovers she had had before him. She could barely fit half his length inside her mouth, and he really stretched her jaw. His pre-cum was coating the entire inside of her mouth by now, and to her surprise it tasted better than expected. She longed to feel him inside her pussy, feel him stretch her, but as aroused as he was he would probably come before he was even fully inside her. Better to get him off like this then, and hope for a second round in the morning.

She felt his cock swell a little, a clear sign that he was very close now, and for some reason the thought of having him come inside her mouth aroused her. She pulled back until only the fat head was still inside, and wriggled her tongue all over him, before concentrating on the more sensitive underside. The thick shaft trembled, shuddered, and then he growled loudly as he ejaculated. His hot sperm splattered along the length of her tongue, coating her tonsils. She sucked him all the way in again, squeezing his balls in the process.

His seed tasted much like his pre-cum had, more strange and salty than foul, as he filled her mouth. She started bobbing her head again, then started to swallow, surprising herself by doing so. After half a dozen powerful ejaculations she felt his muscles relax. His voice sounded ragged, "Oh god, that was the best blowjob ever..." His cock was becoming flaccid. She let it slip out, licked it clean, then moved upwards and snuggled up against him, unable to decide if his remark made her feel complimented or cheap. She was horny as hell now, but he was satisfied, so there was nothing left but to wait now. As she did she felt his hands sliding over her hair, then over her back.

***

His strong fingers kneaded her back muscles, then moved to her chest. She moaned in surprise when he cupped her breasts. His hands kneaded the firm flesh, his fingers circled her areolae, then started to play with her erect nipples. He was moving them both now, and his voice sounded tense, "Your turn honey..." She got positioned on her back, and his hands slid down her belly, over her thighs, towards the back of her knees. She gasped when she felt his warm breath on her nipples, then his tongue followed. He licked her areolae, then his lips closed on one of her erect nipples.

He sucked, nibbled, then moved his attention to her other nipple, and repeated the whole process. She was wetter than wet by now. The lips started to kiss their way down to her navel, then onward towards her eager pussy. She didn't resist when his strong hands pulled her knees up and spread her open, but she trembled when she felt his tongue lick at the top of her folds. One of his hands slid up the inside of her thigh, his fingertips parted her labia, and the tongue moved down and circled her clit. Pleasure rippled through her belly, and she panted loudly.

The fingers started to circle her opening, and then one slid inside. She felt him caressing the walls of her tunnel, and then his tongue uncovered her erect little nub, and his lips closed on it. A lustful cry escaped her as his tongue flicked against her sensitive clit. Another finger slid in, then a third, stretching her. He started to pump her, and a wet sloshing resulted. Samantha couldn't help arching her back and spreading wide, while she moaned loudly to the rhythm of his fucking fingers. Her sheath was on fire now, and this fire was spreading rapidly.

She started to tremble, and he started to nibble on her clit, while his fingers curled up inside her, and rubbed her g-spot. That send her straight into oblivion. Sammy clamped her lips closed and came hard, filling the sleeping bag with her muffled screams.

Davin felt elated. For him nothing beat making a beautiful woman come like Sammy was coming now, especially after what she did for him. He still couldn't believe she let him come in her mouth, and then swallowed his seed. She was an angel straight from heaven. Her orgasm slowly dwindled, and he felt her relax beneath him, as he gently retreated from her now overly tender flesh. He moved back up, ending up beside her, let his arms slide around her and pulled her close. Her cheek pressed against his chest as he spooned her, and her breathing slowly stabilized. "Thank you Davin," she whispered softly.

He grinned, "You got what you deserved..."

She pressed herself against him, "No one has ever gone down on me for anything other than to get me ready to get fucked; you are the first one to do it just for me."

He stroked her hair, "Not just for you, and you are the first one who ever swallowed..."

He could feel her cheek glow against his chest. "It.., it was my first time too. You don't taste bad, and I didn't want to mess up your sleeping bag."

He chuckled, "Says the girl who just came all over said sleeping bag..."

She turned in his arms and kissed his chest, "I'm sorry..."

He kissed her hair in return, "Don't be, that stain is going to provide me with happy memories for years to come." She giggled at that, turned again and snuggled up against him. Davin listened to her breathing getting slower, wondering if he was dreaming, until she drifted off to sleep. He held her close, still not able to fully grasp his luck, and not much later he himself slipped away to dreamland too.

Morning Wood

Davin woke slowly. A warm body was pressing against his, and it took him a few seconds to recollect. He sat upright, looking down at her back. She turned towards him, her eyes meeting his, "Where do you think you are going?"

The sun had clearly been on the tent for some time already, and the air temperature felt rather pleasant. He swallowed, "I.., I..."

She smiled, "I woke half an hour ago, because something was poking at my back..." He looked down at his morning erection and grinned sheepishly. She turned towards him and raised herself up on an elbow. "I let you sleep, but now you're awake I of course expect you to deliver on that promise..." Her turquoise eyes begged, and he leaned down and placed his lips on hers. They kissed, and she almost suffocated him, before pulling back. "I needed you inside me last night, but you were clearly not going to last, and I didn't want our first time to turn into a disappointment."

He felt awkward, "I'm sorry, it was simply too long ago for me."

She smiled, then blushed, "Don't worry, you more than made up for it..." Her hand was on his erection by now. "I'm ready for you," she whispered. He moved his own hand down her belly, and she rolled on her back and parted her thighs, moaning softly as his fingers confirmed she was indeed ready for him. "If you think this could become more to you than just sex, I would like to be face to face the first time. Otherwise just tell me what position you would like to have me in," she said. That certainly got his attention, and he inhaled sharply.

Her voice sounded apologetic, "Sorry, I didn't want to push you... Should I get on all fours? Most men prefer to fuck a woman from behind. Or at least the men I have been with did." She clearly mistook his reaction, words simply didn't come, so he threw the sleeping bag open and simply rolled on top of her. She spread her thighs wide and pulled her knees up. Her voice trembled, "So this is your favorite position?"

Resting on his elbows he smiled down at her, "No.., my favorite position would have seen you on your knees and elbows..."

She swallowed, "Oh Davin." Their lips met eagerly, and their tongues wrestled for minutes before parting again. Her hands rubbed his upper arms, and then they disappeared, and he could feel her opening up even wider. "Now make me yours Davin," she moaned.

Sammy felt a hand slide down between them, then she felt him rub the head against her exposed clit. She moaned loudly in response as pleasure erupted. She expected him to enter her, but he didn't, he just kept rubbing her clit, while his mouth came down on a nipple. His tongue came out to play next, and she moaned and wriggled as he pleasured her, his mouth alternating between nipples. He drove her wild. "Please Davin," she begged, and the head slid down, parting her slick labia. She felt him position himself against her opening, and mewled in anticipation.

Her eyes locked with his, to discover nothing but love and desire in them, and then he pushed himself slowly inside her. She gasped as the fat head started stretching her open, as it slowly sank inside her, Fuck he is big! She was very aware of the moment he started to go deeper than anyone had ever gone before him, the moment he started to stretch what had never been stretched before. It hurt a little, and she whimpered softly. He stopped pushing immediately, and she felt him pull back a little, then start to fuck her with short gentle strokes. "I want all of you," she moaned.

He lowered his head, kissed her, "And you're going to get all of me," he groaned.

She noticed him moving deeper, but very slowly, stretching her gently. It already felt better than ever before, and she moaned loudly. Even deeper he went, until his groin pressed against hers. His balls were rubbing against her spread cheeks, and his fat head was kissing her cervix deep inside her trembling pussy. "Oooh," she moaned, "I'm so full!" He slowly gyrated his hips, rubbing himself against her throbbing clit. The effect was tremendous, heat exploded from her stretched sheath, and she gave a muffled scream as she came.

Davin groaned loudly as her muscles clamped down on him, as her pussy rippled along his buried shaft. He kept rubbing himself against her clit until her orgasm subsided, then he started fucking her again, slowly, using his entire length. Barely a dozen long strokes later she was right on the edge again, "Faster!" she begged, "Harder!" He grinned, but didn't speed up. She moaned in despair, feeling this elusive wave of pleasure building inside her. "Please!" she begged. He put his mouth on hers, smothering her with this deep kiss, and then he did speed up, and the wave did crest, taking her with it in a mind shattering eruption of pleasure.

She came hard, it took her a while to regain control, and when she did she felt his lips leave hers. "Did I scream?" she asked.

He grinned, "Yes, I had to gag you, sort of."

Samantha whimpered softly, and then she realized he hadn't cum yet. He had stopped moving though, and she felt confused for a moment. He pulled his cock out, and she suddenly realized what he desired, and how much he deserved getting it. She pulled her left leg all the way up and turned onto her belly, then came up on her knees and elbows, spreading wide. "Own me," she moaned, arching her back invitingly. She felt him throw back the sleeping bag as he moved behind her, and then a strong hand came down on her trembling buttocks, fixating her.

A moment later the fat blunt head of his large cock pushed between her dripping wet labia, found her opening, and then the second hand came down on her butt too. Both hands slid down and forward, clamping down on her waist, and she knew what was coming. "Yes," she moaned, "give me all you've got." He wasn't as gentle this time, just pushed himself all the way inside with a loud groan. She felt incredibly full once more, and then he started fucking her, with long deep strokes. Her pussy wept with joy as the thick cock resumed pleasuring it again.

Banbeck
Banbeck
273 Followers