In a Forest Glade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers

Within moments her hips were moving up every time he pushed inside, fucking him back with gusto, and when his tempo increased in reaction their fucking became quite audible. Wet squishing, lustful moaning, and the soft slapping of flesh against flesh every time his groin met her cheeks and his balls bounced off her swollen clit. The fire inside her belly became a blaze, and as it started to spread she realized her normal reluctance to be taken in this position had evaporated, that where there had always been a subconscious resistance against being dominated like this there was now just enjoyment.

The feeling was liberating, and pleasure exploded a third time as a result. She came even harder this time, and buried her face in the sleeping bag to muffle her screaming. Davin slowed while she shuddered, to speed up again once she had come down once more. He started to groan, and his thrusts came hard and fast now. She couldn't keep up with him and just relaxed while the big cock plowed her contracting sheath. Her belly was on fire again, and she moaned loudly with his steadily quickening rhythm, as it started to dawn on her that she was going to cum a fourth time.

Samantha hadn't even come twice during a single fuck before, and her mind was reeling. Every time his balls slapped against her clit, and his cockhead pushed against her cervix, a jolt of raw pleasure resulted, and when he ground himself against her a wave of lust flooded her abdomen. She was soon nearing the edge again, and then she felt him swell inside her, telling her he was getting close too. "Yes," she moaned, "make me come while you fill me." Davin groaned, started staying deep, and then he slammed all the way inside her and came.

Samantha felt him erupt deep inside her, felt his hot seed fill her, and came too. Her sheath rippled and clenched, milking his trembling shaft, coaxing the sperm from his shaking balls. Control was slipping, and in a desperate move she dropped through her elbows, burying her face in the soft fabric, to muffle her wailing. Davin's hands squeezed her waist while he pumped ever more seed inside her. And then it was over, and his hands relaxed, while her own orgasm slowly wound down. He was breathing heavily and she was gasping for air.

The hands moved up to her cheeks, and gently kneaded them. Fuck he came so much, Samantha thought, as she felt his semen trickle down the insides of her thighs, while his cock started to soften inside her. He slowly pulled back, making her whimper, and then he left her with this loud wet sounding 'plop'. He moved, guiding her down on her side while he lay down behind her, before snuggling up against her, spooning her. He nuzzled the nape of her neck, then started kissing while the hand on her breast gently caressed her.

"That was awesome," he whispered in her ear, "you were awesome."

She felt herself relax, "You weren't half-bad yourself either," she chuckled. He stiffened, and she turned herself around in his arms, locking eyes with him. There was uncertainty in them. "Best fuck of my life...," she whispered, before turning her head a little and kissing him. He was slow to react, but when he did react she had nothing to complain about, because he was a great kisser too.

Scoundrels

When Samantha exited the tent the kids were already gathered around the fireplace, drinking tea or coffee. She realized they probably overheard Davin and her making love and felt her cheeks heat up as embarrassment engulfed her. Kim, who was cuddling with Mike, looked up as the zip of the entrance closed audibly behind her. Davin's arms closed around her from behind, and he hugged her close, before kissing the nape of her neck, clearly making a public statement. Her eyes locked with Kim's, and for a moment she feared her daughter's judgment.

Kim got up smiling, then came running towards her. She crashed into her, hugging her close too, "Oh mom, I'm so happy for you."

She hugged her back, and kissed her forehead, "Thank you." After a moment Kim's face came up, and she locked eyes with her daughter. "How was your night with Mike? Was it your first time?" she asked her.

Kim blushed, "I.., I'm still a virgin mom." She blinked, and Kim gestured towards the fireplace, where the other kids were sitting, looking their way, and all looking a little ill at ease. "And so are Suzy and Cathy," Kim added.

Samantha felt confused, but Davin chuckled loudly behind her, and his voice sounded amused, "It appears you've been had girl..., we have both been had actually, but I sure as hell am not going to complain..."

The penny dropped, and her eyes darted from the daughter in her arms to the kids around the fireplace. Five hands rose slowly, waved at her, beneath guilty smiles. Her eyes darted back to Kim, "You, you..."

Kim's face dropped, "Are you mad at me?"

She just stared at her, and then Cathy's voice suddenly sounded next to her. "Please don't be mad at her, it was my idea."

Samantha was speechless, and she just hugged her daughter even closer, smothering her, kissing her temple. After a long moment she let go of Kim with one hand, and pulled Cathy against her too, and kissed the girl on her forehead, "I'm not mad, just amazed." She slowly let go of both girls, who stepped back a little. She locked eyes with Cathy, "But why?" she asked her.

Cathy's eyes darted up, and she realized the girl was looking at Davin, "When we were setting up camp, I noticed Mike's dad looking at you, when you weren't watching. I told Kim, who then told me she would like for you to hook up with Mike's dad, but that he wasn't..."

Cathy blushed fiercely, then looked down. Samantha felt her eyebrows rise, "He wasn't..?"

Kim answered instead, "I told her he wasn't the sort of man you normally fell for." Her daughter's face turned soft, "I didn't want to see you hurt again mom, I wanted you to have someone nice for a change." She watched her daughter look back over her shoulder, at her smiling boyfriend, then back at her. "What do you see if you look at Mike and me mom?"

She raised her eyebrows, "That the two of you are clearly in love?"

Kim shook her head, "I'm the best looking girl in school mom, and Mike isn't the most handsome boy in school, not even close. I didn't choose him for his looks, that's something I learned not to do from being with you. I chose Mike because he's smart and nice and funny and because he loves me and cares about me." Samantha felt herself blush, and tears welled up in her daughter's eyes, "When some guy hurts you he hurts me too mom."

She reached out and pulled her daughter close again, "I'm so sorry, I never realized. And for your information, your shallow mom came to that same conclusion at about the same time Cathy and you decided to trick her." She let go with one hand, reached back to Davin while turning her head up. Her hand ended up against his back, and her cheek brushed his face. "And I already decided who that someone nice was going to be too, I just wasn't sure how to go about it. So thanks for lending your mum a helping hand." Her eyes found Cathy, "And that goes for you too."

Both Kim and Cathy looked relieved. Davin pulled her close, moved his head and kissed her cheek, "I sure as hell am not going to hurt you girl." She melted into him for a moment, then straightened herself, and let go of him.

The four of them walked over to the fireplace. Samantha set herself down next to Kim, putting an arm around her. Davin was still standing, looking at Mike, with a big grin on his face, "So you were in on this? Ganging up on your poor old dad." His voice sounded accusing, but his eyes twinkled. Mike just grinned back. Davin sat down too, looked around the circle, "Well, that means that tonight it's back to the original sleeping arrangement for you kids then..."

He watched their collective faces drop. Suzy was the one who spoke up, blushing fiercely, "I would actually prefer we kept the current arrangement..."

Kim chimed in, "The fact that we didn't do 'it' doesn't mean we didn't sleep together..." She looked towards Mike, "It doesn't mean we didn't make love and enjoy ourselves..."

Davin watched his son's face turn beet red, and he chuckled, "Alright, please spare us the details. There are innocent parents present after all..."

Happy times

The sun kept shining, and they had the absolute best of vacations. They swam in the pond, they hiked through the pristine forest, and had fun around the campfire. Davin enjoyed Samantha, she enjoyed him, and the both of them enjoyed watching three young couples bloom. The evenings around the campfire turned more serious once in a while, when he spoke about loss, and when Sammy explained about deceit, and the problems that came with becoming a mother much too early in life. And the kids, they listened, and they learned. They learned about the value of love, and about the meaning of life.

But not only the kids learned, Davin and Samantha learned too. They got to know each other, and they both liked what they discovered. And then there were the nights, the nights the two of them spent making love, only to stop when they were both utterly exhausted, and utterly satisfied. Davin fell for her, and she for him. He found true happiness again, and Samantha found true happiness for the first time in her life. What Samantha also found was that she shared Davin's love for the great outdoors, regardless of the bathing water being mighty cold.

Time flies when you're having fun though, the three weeks passed way too fast, and they were breaking up camp again before they knew it. When they had finished packing, and cleaned up the campsite, the time to board the trucks arrived. Cathy was the smallest of the girls, but also the most mature. Her eyes wandered from Davin to Samantha and back, her expression uncertain. She swallowed before speaking up, "So.., are we still going camping again next year?"

Her question drew the attention of the other kids too. Davin grinned at her, "Would you like too?" She nodded enthusiastically, and so did all the others. He looked at Samantha, who smiled and nodded in turn. Davin looked back at Cathy, winked, "Alright, same time next year." The kids cheered, and then they started to move to the waiting cars, all of them smiling.

"What if someone else decides to put up camp here before we arrive next year? It's an exceptionally beautiful spot after all...," Samantha asked.

Davin smiled softly, "I would ask them to leave, because this spot is mine." She looked at him questioningly. He put an arm across her shoulder, and pulled her close. "After my wife died, I received a lot of money, both from her insurance and from the guilty party. I decided to invest part of it in a piece of land, this piece of land, because this is where my and Mike's hearts are. It includes everything you have seen these past three weeks, and then some."

He sighed, "Her ashes are buried here Sammy, and I'm planning on building a lodge here," he gestured around him, "at this exact spot. So she will always remain close to me, and to her son."

Samantha's eyes had grown big, next she chuckled and smiled, "Any more surprises?"

He blushed, "The lodge will have a porch, and I plan on siting on it during summer, to watch my kids, and later my grandchildren, play and swim in the pond."

She frowned, "Kids.., plural?"

He swallowed, "Yes, the one I already have, the one I hope soon to adopt, and the ones I hope to still father." Samantha's heart accelerated. "I want you to sit next to me on that porch Sammy..." Warmth spread through her. "If the nearest jeweler hadn't been a two hour drive away I would be on my knees now..."

Samantha's heart was racing, "Yes," she heard herself say. He looked back at her uncertain. "Yes, to everything," she added. Next she tiptoed up, cocked her head and placed her lips on his. He pulled her close, and they kissed.

There was a bit of a buzz behind them. "She said yes!" Suzy's voice sounded elated, "Your mum said yes."

It felt like a dream. I did, she thought, before the kiss consumed her. When, after what felt like an eternity, their lips finally parted she leaned back and locked eyes with him, smiling softly, "You owe me a ring now..." Davin just nodded, beaming.

That was when Samantha noticed Kim hopping up and down next to her. The moment she let go of Davin her daughter was on top of her, hugging her. "Oh mom, I'm so happy for you." Samantha hugged her back, and after a minute Kim let go of her, to give Davin the same treatment she herself just got. Mike was close also, looking shy. Samantha stepped up to him, and hugged him too. He felt a little tense. "It's okay," she whispered inside his ear, "I know I'll never replace your mum.., which won't keep me from trying though..." He relaxed in her arms.

A couple of minutes later they were finally boarding the trucks, and to her surprise Mike slid into the seat next to her. She looked at him questioningly. "Kim really missed having a dad," he explained. The boy hesitated for a moment, "I miss mum too. But I at least have a mum to remember. I feel so sorry for her."

Samantha reached out with her right hand and caressed his face, "My daughter chose well..." Mike blushed, and the Hummer in front of them started to move off towards the trail. She fired up the engine, shifted into gear, and started to follow. Five minutes later they were rolling down the trail, heading south east towards the main road, and a new life.

*** The End ***

Copyright (c) 2023 Banbeck, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

Note from the author:

If you appreciate this story, please take a moment to rate it and/or write a comment.

Doing so is important, because without your feedback I'm essentially writing blind.

And also, just for your information, nothing motivates me as much as good feedback ;)

Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers