In a Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In any case, I decided to give my little brother the blowie of his life. I held it for a moment, enjoying it's size, hardness and width, feeling the pulse in the little arteries that run on the sides of it.

Swirling my tongue around the head of his tool, I heard him moan and felt his cock begin to stiffen. I didn't want him to cum quite yet, so I gave it a good squeeze around the base until he stopped spasming. I took him into my mouth and gradually swallowed him until he hit the back of my throat and my nose was nestled in the patch of hair above his cock. Making swallowing motions with my mouth and tongue around his pole, I heard him moan again as I began a gentle fucking motion around him. With each out stroke, I made sure to rub the exposed parts of his cock until I took him deeply in my mouth again.

Cupping his balls with my other hand, I gently massaged them as I sucked my baby brother to another near miss, squeezing him again to keep him from shooting his load before I wanted it. I took him out of my mouth again to let him cool down a little bit. He was moaning and moving his cock in and out of the glory hole in a fucking motion.

After a little rest, I captured his cock in my mouth again and made sure to give him the best of which I was capable. What I really wanted was to take his rubber off and suck him to get his load in my mouth. I really wanted him to cum inside me and to enjoy it. I'm a girl who likes to swallow a guy's sperm. I think it's far sexier than spitting.

Anyway, I got him worked up and moaning again, enjoying the imagined taste of his precum before the main event. I soaked my little panties and I was frankly rubbing my clit as I sucked his cock. The idea of incest of any sort with my cute brother was intoxicating. I really began to work his cock with my mouth and hand, sending him to a wonderful orgasm. I really enjoyed the feeling of his balls in my hand as he came into my mouth and I kept sucking him until he couldn't take it any more. He pulled out and moaned once more for me. I was surprised to see another $50 bill come through the hole. "That was the best BJ ever! You're awesome!"

I whispered, "Thanks, baby." I had to take a little break. What I'd done was immense. I wasn't sure how to deal with it, but I acknowledged to myself how much I'd loved doing my brother. The fact that he came to such places as this shocked me, but then I remembered I was here first, so we weren't so different.

I went to the back where there was a peephole. I saw my brother there with his best friend, Carl. They seemed happy and I guess they should be. They got really good BJs. At least I think Carl's was as good as the one I gave Jimmy. They got into Carl's old Chevy and drove away.

Angie took a break, too. She shared a bottle of water with me and looked out the peephole, grinning. "Anybody special?"

"Oh, shit. I just gave my baby brother a blow job."

She considered this for a second. "Well, better you than some random girl. At least you know what's going on. Did you give him a good one?"

I blushed. "Yeah, I made it special for him."

She patted my ass and gave me a quick kiss. "Good girl. Now, let's go back to work."

I went back to it. I kept flashing on the fact that I'd sucked my baby brother off. I was alternatingly proud of doing a good job for him and totally weirded out by the fact I'd had oral sex with my own brother. It made me horny as hell.

I was distracted the rest of the night and my tips suffered a bit, but I made my goal of ten blow jobs for my personal best. I still left with almost $700. I realized I had enough to make a final payment on the guy's car.

It was a good thing I'd had other obligations for Friday night. I wasn't there when the cops raided the place and shut it down. In particular, I wasn't arrested and didn't have to spend any quality time before the Assistant Principal who dealt with such things. Angie, sadly, was caught up in it. The funny thing is she wasn't caught with her panties down or anything. She was just chatting with one of the other girls and got swept up in the raid.

Her father's attorney got her off, but she later told me she made sure he got a few blowies in the bargain. He gave her a discount in her legal fees, but it definitely cut our careers as prostitutes short.

I kept waiting for the hammer to fall, but nothing came down from either my parents or from the school. My reputation was intact and I finished the year as head cheerleader, a designation I considered to be amazingly ironic. Adding to the irony was the traditional pair of knee pads given to the "head girl" at the end of they year. A joke started years before, they were passed on from girl to girl. I made sure to use them, though, many times before I passed them along.

As for my baby brother, he was the only one who figured out where the money I'd paid the car guy back came from. He kept my secret and I love him for it. The thing is, one day when I was looking for something in his room, I found a pair of my panties with obvious cum stains on them. My brother seemed to be attracted to me.

I rubbed one off right there in his room into the panties I'd worn all day. I took them off and left them under his pillow, retrieving the well-used ones he'd hidden. In a fit of perversity, I put the crusty panties on under my skirt and enjoyed the feeling of his dried cum against my pussy.

That night, when mom told us it was time for bed, he appeared in my doorway, a $50 bill held between his fingers, a shit-eating grin on his face.

12