All Comments on 'In a New Neighborhood Pt. 02'

by NOQuestionsAsked

Sort by:
  • 185 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Julis and Eric hookup. Karen walks in while Julis is balls deep in Eric and freaks out. Jason explains how everyone has a partner now. Before long Steph, Karen and Eric are all getting banged together. Taking turns getting spit roasted while the others watch.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Hope Eric gets his pound of flesh, or pounds if Jason's dick and Karen's tits, ears and nose are more than a pound. Cutting pieces off them gets my dick hard as fuck. Violent Revenge has always been my life's true love.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Great Story! Please part 3 so much can be added to the story, I know I got turned on by reading about Karen.

cannaecannae26 days ago

Pretty well written. Stimulating.

slinkybigfishslinkybigfishabout 2 months ago

Not sure how many readers have commented about this but you have to continue writing this series. Your story telling skills are truly excellent. I enjoy the different perspectives from the couple. Here’s how you know a story is great when it’s been 5 years since you posted this story and still get praising comments just a week ago. Just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Next chapter please. You are leaving us hanging so much more can be added to the story Karen loves being fucked. Eric is gone when she home she can on with her new life. Please write more chapters.

SubLoverBigDomDSubLoverBigDomDabout 2 months ago

One of the best stories ive read. So hot, really sexy build up. Pls write more

cuck1cuck1about 2 months ago

Loved it. Only 3 stars though because of the really shit ending. Why bother writing all that and not do a proper conclusion?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If you make a full length movie out of this story who would u cast for main characters? which porn stars/movie stars or even cam stars fit the roles?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm onboard with thomasf's thoughts except for the breeding Karen part.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My next chapter: Eric doesn't find out. They come home and the affair continue. Jason fucks Karen all day every day. He keeps pushing her boundaries and eventually shares her.

Next chapter: Eric's sister shows up and rest you know

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please please please write more of this!!

thomasf479thomasf4796 months ago

My next chapter: Eric is captivated and turned on by what he sees Jason doing with his wife. Karen and Eric spend time working through the emotions and he ultimately encourages Karen to continue. Jason and Eric talk and they agree Karen will remain Eric’s wife but submit regularly to Jason on Jason’s terms. Eric has hesitation as Jason pushes Karen’s boundaries but Karen reminds Eric who is in charge. At the end of chapter 3, Karen is being passed around by Jason. Chapter 4 would be Steph getting pregnant and Jason letting Eric know he plans to breed Karen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Been 5 years but I remember it well, wanted to read how Eric was seduced to suck Julis cock, maybe have it set up so Karen could see it, but the story wasn’t finished and as far as I’m concerned there isn’t a legitimate reason why.

RestraindCuckRestraindCuck6 months ago

By looking at his favorites list you can see that NQA is still actively on this site. I and many others just wish they were still writing.

bwc4achangebwc4achange7 months ago

Why is everyone on this site obsessed with throwing some sort of gay/cuckold element into every BBC cheating story? Besides that one chapter though 5/5 fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OMG, someone actually made a visual novel game based on this, or vice versa. The names of the characters are the same as well, and it has an ending that takes place after how this ended as well. Look up the game called "Moving to the wrong Neighborhood" by jessica1222. I do not know if this story came first, or the game, but both are pretty great.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can someone else just finish the story as a fanfic please? Was really looking forward to sissified hubby. Thx

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sequel please

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Ohh no. You have to finish her journey and let us know how you want it to go. Please finish. Great story

laladoodielaladoodie9 months ago

I wish thered be a chapter 3. So hot and another cliff hanger

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the most talented writers on Literotica. If only he were more prolific.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, typical Black cock takes White wife. She loves her husband, but throws it away for BBC, because he puts his cock in her. She gives it all up for that, like she was never married and never meet her husband. Lot of people below like that, but I am not one of them. The author purposely left it like that so we all could come up with how it ends. For me it is simple, Eric, sees it, leaves and comes back with a baseball bat and bits the crap out of Jason. Then he hits her. Next, he goes in and gets Steph and Shawn. All are knocked out and he takes them on the boat that Jason and Shawn owned (never was it mentioned in the story, but now it could be). He ties an anchor on three of them. The one at a time, while they were awake and drops then into the ocean. For his wife, he gives her the drugs Jason and Shawn have been selling, and she over doses and he drops her body into the ocean to have it be found on the beach with in the next two days. Eric had found the cash Jason and Shawn had at the house and takes it (millions of dollars). Karen is dead, so as the say, Death do we part, he is free to find someone else. He does and live happily ever after, know he got rid of two drug dealers.

CharlamplinCharlamplinabout 1 year ago

Such a pitty it seems the series is definitely interrupted.

I'm not against open endings, but this one is actually a cliffhanger, and that deserves to be continued.

At this point in the story, I can see so many ways it could go on...!

Every main character has potential for development, and there is room for drama, comedy, romance... it could go either way and it would be just as fine.

Please, if the author ever sees these comments: you can't imagine how grateful we would be to read several more parts of this story.

Needingnow2023Needingnow2023about 1 year ago

This is fuckin amazing write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next chapter please,great story and well written.Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Needingnow2023Needingnow2023over 1 year ago

More more more write more this is fucking amazing

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

LOL there is no power of a black cock that keeps you coming back. The reason you go back is you are just a skanky whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and clearly set up for some much wilder action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was so looking forward to Eric sucking Julius black cock, but the story never finished, I check in every year or so now, sad this author did this to us

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You gotta write another chapter and finish this wonderful story, man...

sparda255sparda255over 1 year ago

Please make another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a betrayal. Somebody needs to die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reptard what is one of those

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sermex has to another Reptard judging by his "gun comments".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story definitely deserves at least another chapter, maybe more. I would like to see Karen and Jason continue their escapades, with Jason eventually bringing in a friend or two. Send Eric to a 2 or 3 week training session in another state to allow Karen and Jason more time to have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I, too, would like to see this continued. I do have a couple things I'd like to see and one I'd not like to see. Eric is not gay and the story would suffer if he turns. If you like gay stories, there is already a category for that, go there.

I'm guessing from the way this chapter ended Eric found out the hard way what his wife's been up to. What I'd like to see happen is, after the shock has worn off, he realizes it turns him on and he not only accepts it but encourages Karen and Jason to continue. He then clues Stephs boyfriend in, who also comes to terms with the situation. I wouldn't mind that after it's all out in the open Karen and Steph become available to either of the black boyfriends.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 2 years ago

Love the ending…use your imagination readers!

IcemanhdIcemanhdalmost 2 years ago

Ja, immer wieder sehr schade, dass so viele geile Geschichten einfach nicht weiter geschrieben werden ! ! !

CompressCompressabout 2 years ago

I’d love to read more of this.

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderabout 2 years ago

5-Stars because I have experienced the same feelings as Steph and Karen. While every white woman may not respond the same as Steph and Karen (as well as myself many years ago), some do, and this was recently confirmed by a recently divorced older woman I met a few years ago. Yes, this is just a story, but in real-life, like my friend, now that Steph and Karen have discovered the power of BBC their lives will never be the same, their bodies will forever submit to and belong to BBC.

So while the story may seem far-fetched to those who don’t believe, or understand the power BBC has over many white women, Karen is forever lost to the power of black cock from a dominant black Bull. If Eric chooses to stay with Karen this will be the reality he will have to face.

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderabout 2 years ago

5-Stars because I have experienced the same feelings as Steph and Karen. While every white woman may not respond the same as Steph and Karen (as well as myself many years ago), some do, and this was recently confirmed by a recently divorced older woman I met a few years ago. Yes, this is just a story, but in real-life, like my friend, now that Steph and Karen have discovered the power of BBC their lives will never be the same, their bodies will forever submit to and belong to BBC.

So while the story may seem far-fetched to those who don’t believe, or understand the power BBC has over many white women, Karen is forever lost to the power of black cock from a dominant black Bull. If Eric chooses to stay with Karen this will be the reality he will have to face.

charliem100charliem100about 2 years ago

I think a lot of writers either lose interest or just can't think of a good way to continue and just give it up. There's no way this could be considered a finished story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Eric asserts himself as a man. Karen becomes simply a pregnant slut. Jason dies in, what looks like, gang violence. Eric finds a better woman and it is revealed that he had a hand in killing Jason. There. That's part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story and well written. Needs additional parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue part 3

I love your writing

mudhentwomudhentwoover 2 years ago

Thanks for a terrific story. Kind of an abrupt ending, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sorry that the story ends with Eric's blatant discovery: it should continue with Erica enjoying his wife finally satisfied by Jason and on the other hand joins Brad in being possessed by Julius.

In fact, I would have made sure that Eric did not arrive at the sea alone, but in the car with Julius, Brad and their girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Takes so.long for them t fuck and want to continue from Eric seeing seeing them fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot. This story definitely need part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. I can't believe some of the reviews I read here. What is the psychology of someone who is offended by a story like this but reads the whole thing and then complains about it? Worse, complains that the story "sets us all back"? What kind of person views erotica as a springboard for social activism?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmm. After reading your bio, I wonder if your wife left you? You seem angry at yourself and want to be a beta male. Your story is full of holes, is very racist and sexist. The white male is completely emasculated, the women are nieve and the black men are predatory. In the real world, this story would not end well for the women. The black men have a take what you want mentality and they treat people like disposable toys. So what do you think would happen to the wife and friend in this scenario? Once the black men finished playing with them, they would dispose of them like trash. So tell me, where would those women go then? Don't think it would take a long time either. They won when they got what they wanted, so I would give it a few weeks at best. Second, the main antagonist is a drug dealer. Do you know what would likely happen to the girls? They would be strung out on something, making them more compliant and malleable. Then what? Maybe put on the street to work? Or maybe just left on their own with no place to go and drugged up. Then what, do they turn tricks in the street? Do they try to go back to where they're from and put their lives back together? As for Eric, is he so emasculated that he can't make a cognizant choice? He is working to have a better life for what was he and his wife. Does he give that up or does he leave her to her fate and move on. Out of everyone, he has the least to lose and is carrying the most pain. Say his company gets off the ground, is he man enough to keep it because right now it doesn't look like he has the aggressiveness to be successful in business. Even if he didn't have the balls to confront the antagonist, why not move you and your wife out of that situation. Never in real life have I met a man quite as weak as the character that you have here. As for the black men, it is really tiring to see black men portrayed this way. Black men are not all hyper-dominant, hyper-aggressive predators. Not all drug dealers and thugs. Not all massagist. Do not have cartoonish-sized dicks. And do not want to steal your white wives (a propagandist lie that has circulated since slavery). As for the women, do all white men think that their women are stupid, cock hungry sluts? At no time do you give these women a mind beyond their sexual urges. The wife is looking to her husband for confidence. So say he is a weak man. Does that mean that she has to be a weak woman? She has already met the slut the main antagonist was sleeping with, wonder where she is? Most women pick up on these things. Do you choose your friends over your marriage? Or did you really not love him in the first place? To be attracted to others is normal. To act on that attraction with reckless abandon is not. She could have chosen to walk a way and go back home to where she was from at any time. I'm sure she had family, But instead she chose to abandon her vows and become a cheap trick. You could have made this woman the hero in her own story, leaving both men holding their dicks, but then she could have at least held her head high. In short, if we want better in society, we must do better. Garbage like this sets us all back.

ic12ic12about 3 years ago

Super story. Very, very hot. Love stories about white girls getting blacked. Nice touch having Justin doing Erin’s boyfriend. Keep writing.

ajsirius2010ajsirius2010about 3 years ago
Great and Hot Story

It was a great story. I already read more then one time.

I wish you kept writing, because you are a great story teller.

Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Responding to comment before me

You hate it but you read bot parts? Sounds like you secretly like it.

He can get a gun but he never get black cock out of his wife lol.

And of course military wifes cheat, they always do often with black men.

It just sound like you are suspecting your wife might do the same and you are afraid of it but also turned on by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star awarded is me being generous. We need -1 to -5 stars also.

Too much racism, and stereotypes and tropes.

First, so many doors ajar. People tend to close their doors when having sex. They just do.

Second, the racism is obvious. It's not by accident that the kid blowing the black guy is white, and the guy who got beat up in the alleyway, despite being bigger, was white. And then of course, two white men are losing their women to two black degenerate thugs.

Well, I will say this...not much realism in this story. So let's do this. Let's say that it all happened, up to the point at the end where Eric is obviously entering the room, and catches them in the act. And why is Karen looking so horrified? Because she's looking down the barrel of a gun.

See, Jason's activities weren't the only thing Eric kept secret. He also bought a gun on the sly, after seeing that he lived near drug dealers, and learning that Jason had been hitting on his wife. It took him a while to work up the courage though, but knowing his wife was in there screwing this A-hole...that was enough to push him over the edge.

By the way, I have experienced this very thing happening in close proximity to me. Guy was engaged to a peer, in the military. Two officers. Then, she got cold feet, mostly because a hot alpha Chad officer hooked up with her. That was enough to make her call off the engagement. The guy being dumped knew what was going on, and killed both of them, and then himself. He knocked on her door a few hours after midnight. The dude answered, obviously looking to scare him off. He was shot instantly. He then killed the girl, and then himself.

I only offer that as a warning to guys who like to do this. Yes, I have known guys who admitted to me that they loved seducing women who had a man. Loved the idea of getting over on him. One mentioned how he loved going after the ones where it was obvious the guy scored a girl a point or two above his own. He knew such girls would likely fall prey to a much hotter guy showing obvious interest. Problem is, that is the most dangerous situations. You think the guy isn't aware that he scored, punching above his weight? Think he doesn't know that he isn't likely to hit the lottery twice? And when he sees the love of his life seduced away, you don't think some of these guys aren't going to snap? They think they are about to live the life of their dreams, with the love of their life, and then some other dude comes in and trashes that?

Be careful out there. Think before you act on impulses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
at least you could have warned

congratulations you are gone, and you have left us an incomplete beautiful story.

you have been the best author for me in this site along with thecryptkeeper

I imagined many other interracial stories of yours with black man and white woman, you would have made us dream.

congratulations on your choice !!!

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 3 years ago

I know that ending this story will not please everyone. Half want one thing and half another. I do hope that you will continue it though.

AliceBarkerAliceBarkerover 3 years ago
Hi my name is Alice Barker. Scottish, 36 years

Hi my name is Alice Barker.

Scottish, 36 years old, white, married. I was impressed by the way you write.

Your three chapters. To my liking, that you keep writing more,

on these issues. I am very attracted to, Kinky, Interracial and

infidelities. The love I feel for my husband, he is white like me, he has nothing in common, with my desire to experience

some occasional infidelity, just because he is a fetish, but despite the fact that he was unfaithful with another Black man on some occasion, my total love would still be for John.

Some husbands or wives mistake love for sex

They are not the same at all, they are two different feelings. Very different.

Please write more on this topic, or let's talk about it.

I have read your profile and we think the same. Best regards. Alice

alicenaugthy@gmail.com

gisfangisfanover 3 years ago

I'm waiting for chapter 3 such a long time. PLEASE continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The story continue.......

As Eric was about to see his wife getting her brains fucked out. He was interrupted by Shawn. Who tells him that Jason got a bitch from bar late night so let him have his time. Eric got suspicious but then shrugged it off.

The couple inside heard it and continue to fuck wildly and fast.

Eric asked Shawn, "Have you seen Karen?"

Ya, She went out with Steph.

Eric is still unaware of the affair but knew something is wrong as Karen and Jason behave with each other on the beach and restaurant.

Jason again fucked Karen after Eric fell asleep.

By the end of the trip Karen was hooked and was unwilling to end her affair.

She fucked Jason everyday when Eric was at office. As time passed Jason started pushing Karen's boundaries. He convinced her to have group sex with Shawn and Steph.

After that He even took her to other black neighborhood and told her to have sex with other guys. Which Karen enjoyed a lot.

Please NOQUESTIONSASKED, please continue the story It will be better than what i just wrote. Waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sex Game based on this

There is a Sex game (anime) based on this story called "moving to the wrong neighborhood"

Exactly the same plot. Go check on "Adultgameson"

charliem100charliem100almost 4 years ago
Guess It's Over

It's been over two years so I guess there will be no more.

eh9198eh9198almost 4 years ago
Really hope you return

Please come back and write more

txskipper597txskipper597almost 4 years ago
Excellent tale.

I give it 5 and hope for another chapter.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
Such a shame

Such a shame there are no more chapters,

Excellent work, would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Good story enjoyed characters. Needs a ch 3 . Maybe Eric opens the door sees what's happening and blows the black head off his shoulders. Or maybe Eric shows his slut wife the drug evidence and gets him locked up. Eric in a way has brought it on himself. First he shouldn't have let her go without home. Second Eric knows that step wanted to get her friend blackfucked. And lastly as soon as Eric got to the cabin he should hav had a good chat to his wife and told to get her bags packed to leave and he should have took her to a nice hotel. I find even in real life that girls try and fuck up their friends lives. Don't understand that. Maybe Stephen was jealous of Karens life with her husband. Chp3 please and let Eric win he deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

any follow up for the 2 girls?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Same comment as I wrote for pt1..

This is a great story. Brilliantly written, great strong ideas, characters are good and the whole piece is beautifully layered. It is certainly in the top 10 best reads on here, without question.., indeed NOQuestionsAsked or needed here as the story is fluid and needs no changing. The only thing frustrating is that there is no pt. 03. It is a head scratcher that a third part hasn't arrived, this probably would of helped create legendary status. Your choice as a writer, but as a reader this would of been appreciated. Well done, a great story regardless. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HOTTEST STORY I'VE EVER READ

This story is perfect. The only problem is there's no third chapter. If the author is still out there and visiting this site, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish the story. Don't leave us hanging. So much more that could happen: pregnancy; Eric and Julis, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Definitely a 5 star story, but it’s got to have a Part 3.

Wonderful writing and story line. This absolutely cry’s out for a Part 3. It’s been some time since Part 2 was written so I’m not sure if NOQuestionns asked is even still writing but I sure hope he will see fit to at least come back and finish this one. Fantastic plot and action all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Can you write a story where the husband gets revenge? I prefer those than another cuck story.

smith_will73smith_will73about 4 years ago
Eric knew

Her husband Eric knew his wife had to be getting fucked by Jason. Deep down he wanted it to happen. Love to read another. Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
thomas

opowiadanie wyjątkowe jednak nie skończone - jak na moje ,to brakuje wspólnego krycia dziewcząt przez murzynów na jednym łożu- one leżą na plecach i trzymają się za ręce podczas gdy murzyni kryją je na misjonarza i hodują.Ich mężowie akceptują couckold .Dziewczyny chodzą wszędzie razem i jednocześnie rosną im czarne brzuszki . Pięknie to wygląda.Potem spotykają się na porodówce i rodzą tego samego dnia - Karen chłopca a Steph dziewczynkę.Po kilku latach tego związku obie przyjaciółki maja po kilkoro czarnych dzieci swoich murzynów a ich mężowie troszczą się o nie . Na zakończenie znów każda jest z brzuszkiem - to tyle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
samto

Ładnie opisane - kilku istotnych faktów brakuje - jak obie dziewczyny są kryte obok siebie,na jednym łóżku , jak obie są jednocześnie hodowane oraz jak obie znajdują się na porodówce i rodzą dzieci tego samego dnia - poza tym - ok.

flwifemassageflwifemassageabout 4 years ago
Please!!

More! We want to hear Eric’s view of seeing his wife getting stretched by that BBC and how he feels fully cucked.

Please give us another chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot, please finish!

So hot, please don’t forget about Julius turning that whiteboy out!

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
I'm out of here ...

Eric was a fool to let her go to the beach without him . No matter , now that he knows for sure he should grab his stuff and go back home and pack his shit and be gone before she gets back .

Divorce court 101 , She made her slut bed now live with your "nice guy " drug dealer . Soon she will be all used up by Jason and he will turn her out to make him money .

I would like to see another chapter but only if Eric actually grows a set and doesn't turn into some gay cuckold wimp .

Oh , whatever happened to Steph's boyfriend Mark ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finish it

Someone finish this please

slavetothemslavetothemover 4 years ago
Please, please finish.

Come on my friend, don't leave me hanging. You can finish it. Please. Thanks for what you have written so far, but finish this puppy.

Eros_epochEros_epochover 4 years ago
Please Finish

Would be great if you would finish the story. Has been fantastic so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This most definitely needs to be continued, maybe Jason making Karen a real BBc junkie, making her fuck what ever black guy to get her fill.

xman48xman48over 4 years ago

Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eric is lost?

I agree their is nothing I’d like more than for Julius to make Eric his cock sucking worshiping bitch but due to this author who left the story at a point where it needs to be finish we will never see it. The author lacks the fortitude the talent and most of all the respect owed to all the readers, I only wish some other author could pick the story up, soo very disappointed in the author who deserves only contempt for what he did

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good start

The beginning is good with the 2 points of view.

You lost me when the husband is ok to let his wife go to the beach with two dangerous (and armed) drug dealers.

It would have been so much better if Steph was working with the 2 guys to seduce Karen: showing her friend what she could do with 2 BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
eric is lost

Eric watches and knew Karen no longer needs him Steph has Shawn he watches helpless as Karen tells Jason she belongs to him now, As Eric listens he hears Jason say that Julius wants Eric and he is going to turn him into is cock worshipping fuck toy the same as Karen and s Steph are for Jason and Shawn.Great story build up to and the collapse of Karen's defences was very erotic reading.

omar84omar84over 4 years ago
Very Good Work, Thanks,

A really reluctant wife that is seduced by alfa male, step by step her moral walls are demolished, I hope you can follow and write of this kind of stories.

octabrainoctabrainalmost 5 years ago

Please continue your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like your direction!

Your thoughts mirror mine on how I would like to see this story go. Sadly, after all this time I'll be surprised if it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Predicting -Part 3

Karen is so hot she couldn't stop herself. Eric is shocked, but his cock thinks otherwise.

They come to agreement that Eric loves Karen but Karen needs sex with Jason.

With time they get used to Karen spending more time with Jason where Eric is busy working. Karen starts to spend nights at Jason's place.

She starts to have sex with his friends, get a slut tattoo and start working for Jason at the club.

Jason is arrested for drug crimes.

Eric and Karen move out. But Karen is addicted to sex and finds ways to bang with help from Eric

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finish or not

This really isn't going to get a finishing chapter or anything?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please...

Love this story...please continue it!

eh9198eh9198almost 5 years ago
More?

Is there any more to this story coming? I hope so, because it’s great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seriously?

Why hasn’t this ever been finished? Sure, I could see you feeling satisfied with this ending, but not a whisper of a story from you in a year? What, did your girlfriend give in and you were destroyed by the results?

Volume51Volume51about 5 years ago
Excellent story

Thank you for this excellent erotic story. I thought that you should have spent a little more time establishing the friendship between Jason and Karen but even with that the story flows well and I appreciate the longer chapters. What now? Can't see a happy ending with what has gone before but please be realistic. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please please continue chapter 3

Such great writing skills. You have a talent sir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue!

So many possible directions this story can go! It's hot so far... Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrible ending

I see this story is a year old and author never finished, why would you leave it like that and stop? Not sad it wasn’t a great story any way to wordy and long but for all the positive comments for the author to ignore is truly ignorant on his part, honestly sorry I wasted my time on an author who doesn’t care about his readers

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous