In A Star's Footsteps

Story Info
Keyshia follows her role model Domino.
6.9k words
4.5
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luk77
luk77
98 Followers

In A Star's Footsteps

Domino sat at the large vanity table, littered with cosmetics of every hue and shade with a large collection of brushes. The large mirror was surrounded by a series of bright lights. She was emphasizing the fine, highly arched lines to represent her eyebrows. She had undergone painful waxing to remove all traces of her brows so she could style them differently every day to match her dress and mood. Electrolysis had removed all facial hair to her chest area. Every inch of her body was waxed weekly and kept in perfect shape. Her head was shaved and glistening

Domino spent several hours each day to apply her makeup. Today her eyeshadows were a blend of bronze, gold and grey. Her large one inch false lashes were heavy with mascara. Pink rouge highlighted her high cheekbones. The mouth was an inviting bright red that had many layers of paint and gloss. Many applications of powder sealed in the colors and foundation.

She held a small battery operated fan to her face as she completed her makeup. Her breasts, a perfect shape and 38D, with big prominent nipples seemed a little large for her narrow frame. But this was the image of Domino, a beautiful and sexy goddess with something extra between her legs. Their perfection was the work of the best cosmetic surgeon. She wore no bra at the moment under her thin robe which was wide open..

She admired herself in the mirror and was satisfied. With her long red tipped fingers she withdrew a cigarette and lit it. She took three deep drags and stubbed it out. It helped her relax and she waited impatiently for her assistant.

There was almost two hours more before she went on stage but she needed everything to be perfect. As headliner for the Diamond Hotel Cabaret, she had an image to uphold. Domino was a consummate artist with song, wit and some rather risqué jokes.

Keyshia, her assistant, was putting together several matching outfits and shoes, Domino would choose from one. Keyshia was just 22 years old and wore a showgirl costume studded with blue sequins. The bust portion had a net section where her two large globes could be observed. They appeared quite large for her slender frame. She wore matching blue heels at least 4" high which made her the same height as Domino without heels. Her makeup was heavy with darkened eyebrows, heavy long false eyelashes and a bright red mouth. Her lips were full and inviting. Her corseted waist was narrow and emphasized her womanly figure. The dark brown hair on her head was piled high and banded with a matching blue sequin studded clip.

Keyshia's cell phone pinged. Hesitantly she looked at the caller ID and answered. She was busy arranging the outfits from which Domino would chose tonight. It was always a last minute decision.

"What? Where are you?" Keyshia paused and listened for a moment.

"What's up?" Domino asked seeing the distressed look on her assistant.

"Hold on, Andy," Keyshia said and held her hand over the mouthpiece.

"It's a friend from back home and in trouble. He's here and needs to see me. I will be back in five, I promise." Keyshia hastily exited the dressing room without waiting for a response.

Domino looked at the girl and her mind flashed back. It had been over a year since she met the girl as she was about to enter her apartment complex. It was around 2 am and Mario, her beau for the night, had dropped her off at the elevator of the basement parking lot so Domino could take the elevator unseen direct to her penthouse apartment. He had taken care to satisfy an insatiable Domino several times that night. She knew how to use her mouth to bring her partner's member back to life within a short space of time. A low moan near the elevator caused Domino to look.

The girl was huddled in a thin shabby coat in the alcove by the elevator shivering from cold and hunger. Domino had been through the school of hard knocks and lived on the streets for some weeks. Something touched her and she went to the girl. Her face was bruised and she had a black eye. Obviously beaten up.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Let me help." Domino helped her up and escorted the dazed girl to the elevator.

After offering her a little food and wrapping a blanket around her shoulders, she discovered the truth. Even though her lip was cut and face distorted by the black eye, Domino discovered that the girl was a boy -- just like she had once been. She had been approached by some guy as she begged for money. He offered her $ 10 if she would use her mouth. Even as the thought repulsed the boy-girl, hunger and cold overcame the fears. Until the man went to touch her breasts and found them flat. He beat the boy-girl who had crawled to the parking garage and tried to hide in the alcove. Domino had taken the boy-girl's plight to heart and helped her overcome the pain and coached her into being a proper girl.

After some weeks, she offered the girl, now Keyshia, a job as her personal assistant. This also led to a deep gratitude that also extended to sexual favors.

Domino's thoughts were interrupted some minutes later with a soft knock and the door opened the door.

Keyshia entered with a slim young man in T-shirt and jeans, around the same age as herself. The looked at them surprised.

"Sorr," he began to say, when Domini interrupted him.

Domino swung around and observed the visitor. The robe fell open showing the large globes. "What the hell do you mean by bringing a guy into my dressing room?" she shouted. "Do I need to call security?"

"Domino, no please, he is Andy, my best friend from high school. He just arrived here. We are close. His mother kicked him out and he has no place to go. We grew up together. Please, let him stay so he can go home with me tonight."

"So, he knew you as Kenny before you came to work for me?"

Keyshia nodded. "We talk on the phone and I told him how happy as I was and he should visit me if he didn't mind who I had become. But I never sent him a pic and this is the first time he has seen Keyshia."

Domino observed the slender youth, about 5' 8" tall with very slim figure and baby face. His short curly hair and coloring indicated mixed parentage, like Keyshia and Domino herself. She saw Keyshia look at Andy. Her slim waist with heavy breasts and showgirl uniform with very short flared skirt was her typical attire during preparations for Domino's show. Her makeup was heavy, just as Domino liked and taught her. Like Domino, she was a girl full time. Andy's eyes were staring at the two creatures, especially transfixed by Domino's near nakedness.

"We'll talk about this later but I need to get dressed now and be ready. You know what you have to do."

Keyshia looked at Andy and pointed to a small stool near a rack full of bright dresses, obviously designed for Domino. She gave him another look and went to Domino and knelt at her feet, in full view of Andy. Domino rose and allowed Keyshia to pull down her panty. A semi-erect penis some 7 inches long popped out. Keyshia stroked it with one hand massaging the sac with the other. She kissed the head. She didn't look at Andy who was trying to keep his mouth closed.

"Has Andy seen your stud?" Domino asked gently

Keyshia turned, still with her hands around Domino's penis, opened her mouth and displayed her stud. Her smile was big with those bright red lips. A moment later, her mouth was full again and she sucked, then taking each ball into her mouth and bathing it in saliva. The cock disappeared in her mouth. Domino and Keyshia were looking at each other. It took over ten minutes and the eruption filled Keyshia's cheeks. She swallowed and kept at it until the penis was soft and very clean.

"That'll keep it down for a while." Domino stood up and dropped her panty. Keyshia had another thong like garment which she drew up. Inserting the now flaccid cock into the pouch. She inserted her hand and pushed the balls back into their cavity. When the thong was pulled up, Domino's crotch was flat. The robe fell and Domino stood there in glorious nudity. With the bald head and dramatically made-up face she was a beautiful woman with an amazing 38-26-34, figure. Domino was proud of her lithe body and looked at Andy, who looked gob-smacked.

"The gold dress with blonde wig today," Domino said.

Keyshia stood up and rushed around. Domino stared at Andy who was transfixed by her body.

"Yes, they do look great. Cost me a small fortune but I got them in the size and shape I wanted," Domino said to Andy with a big smile of her red lips and showing gleaming white teeth. Her long fingernails painted a bright red, contrasted well with the light tan of her breasts.

Soon Keyshia returned with some items. She knelt and attached a slim lace trimmed garter belt around Domino's flat waist. Sheer 10 Denier stocking were rolled up each leg and attached to the tabs hanging from the garter belt. Domino was feeling her breasts provocatively, her eyes always on Andy who appeared mesmerized at what had transpired since he entered the room. His friend Kevin, now Keyshia, appeared very happy and doing what she liked.

Now Domino was stepping into a spectacular gold mini-dress: it barely covered her stocking tops and was studded with bright gold sequins, with slim straps over the shoulder and a deep V split that showed the rounding of the breasts. A gold buckle below the bust held the two sides on the garment together to prevent a breast spilling out during the performance. Keyshia ensured it hung well and as Domino turned, Andy could see that the back was open almost to the waist and there was no bra.

"No need to wonder. The supports for these puppies are built into this specially designed dress and so the buckle," Domino said with that big smile placing her hands on the breasts. "They do weigh a lot."

Keyshia knelt at Domino's feet again and slid on the matching gold sequin studded stilettos that were probably 5" high taking her height to over six feet. Andy stared at this apparition: a beautiful woman, extravagantly made up and bald for the moment. Domino turned back to her vanity and sat. Keyshia placed a tall wig full of tight blonde curls in an elaborate updo on Domino's head and tugged into place. With her hands she rearranged some curls. Domino had a tube which she applied to the foremost edge of the wig and glued it to her glistening pate. She used a comb and brush to tug some strands into place, Keyshia then inserted long dangling golden earrings and Domino was ready.

Domino inspected her face in the brightly lit mirror and then in the full length mirror on one wall. A stroke of blush, mascara and another application of lipstick and a spray of an exotic perfume and she was ready for her audience.

"I'll see you guys later. Keyshia, bring Andy with you backstage to see the show and we'll have a drink later. Call reception and get a suite set for 11 pm and order a light dinner and champagne." Domino swept out of the room confident on those spikes.

Keyshia picked up the house phone and called to the manager in reception. As the star, Domino was allowed a suite for some hours or even a night after her performance to entertain important guests, hers or of the hotel who wanted to show attention to important guests. A private dinner with a star was always a winner.

Andy stared at Keyshia wondering how his school friend Kevin, a slim and gentle person, now had become a beautiful and voluptuous female. He marveled at how Keyshia was able to take in all of Domino's long cock deep in her throat. He didn't know any girl who could do that to his own that was around 7" when fully erect.

Keyshia came up to Andy who stood up. She hugged him tightly pressing her breasts to him. "It's great to see you again," she said softly. With those heels they were about the same height and they looked at each other. Andy couldn't believe that he was hugging his old friend in this manner. Her open red lips were inviting and he naturally leaned in to kiss her.

"Are you su..." Keyshia began but was silenced with Andy pressing his lips to hers.

A moment later her arms went around his neck and she pulled him into a deep kiss. It lasted some minutes. Keyshia could feel the bulge against her groin. Still with lips glued, she moved one hand to the bulge and rubbed it. It was exciting that she could bring her old friend to this state of excitement.

Andy watched her go to her knees and unbuckle his jeans. She seemed at ease in those long fingernails painted to match her lips. Her eyes never left his looking for signs of disapproval. She saw none. Andy was wearing briefs which were soon around his knees as Keyshia stroked his already hard cut member. She kissed it and sucked in the head. Then it was deep in her mouth and being sucked exquisitely. A few minutes later with some massaging of his sac, Andy erupted. Keyshia didn't miss a beat, swallowed and slowed down her sucking till all juices were extracted. She kissed it and rose.

Andy was speechless as Keyshia looked at him waiting for a reaction. "That was amazing Kev.. I mean Keyshia." He finally said and hugged her tight. "You're more beautiful than I could ever imagine." He kissed her lightly on the head.

"Lots of things have changed as you can see. Let's go see Domino perform and we can talk later." She freshened her lipstick in the light of the big mirror, held Andy's hand and led him out of the dressing room. "We have to pick up the key at reception for the suite first."

The receptionist knew Keyshia and Domino and provided a key to the suite. They confirmed dinner would be delivered at 11 pm to the suite."

Domino was at the side of the stage as the MC introduced her. She strode on stage confidently in the skyscraper heels to a thundering applause. Keyshia and Andy watched from the wings as Domino went through her routine. Her audience appeared to love her. Andy had never been this close to a performer and certainly not near a beautiful star that was more than her appearance suggested. The same with Keyshia. He couldn't believe that this was his old friend. For a moment he forgot his problems.

Domino's set lasted some forty five minutes. The audience loved her and she gave several encores. Even though Keyshia had seen this daily over the last nine months, she was mesmerized, dreaming that she might even one day be on the stage. She didn't have the talent to sing or dance and tell those jokes, but she had come a long way since Domino found her curled up by the elevator.

Domino swept past them backstage with a big smile. Another great performance and she was happy with her performance. She would be in a terrible temper if she didn't perform well or the audience did not react appropriately. She was very demanding but a rising star on the cabaret scene.

Keyshia led them to the elevator and they went to the suite silently. Andy couldn't help but stare at Domino who smiled knowing she had a new admirer. She liked to excite men and see the bulges at their crotches. Even though they knew who she was, the bulges were real. Domino very rarely entertained men sexually. She had two or three men who she called when she needed a hard pounding. She knew they were discrete, clean and satisfied her thoroughly.

They had hardly entered the suite when there was a soft knock. A waiter pushed in a cart with several covers and a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket. There was a small dining table near a wet bar. The waiter laid the plates and cutlery and set the covers in the middle.

With a dazzling smile Domino asked the waiter to open the bottle and pour three glasses. The waiter took a little longer admiring Domino and Keyshia as he poured three glasses. "Please call if you need anything else," he said and left the room.

"Welcome," Domino said as she sipped her drink. Her eyes were constantly on Andy and the poor boy's bulge indicated his embarrassment. Domino enjoyed this and saw Keyhsia note the same. She wondered at the relationship between Andy and Keyshia. She herself had been thrown out of the house by her father when Derek, as he then was, came home in drag after a party. Life was hard but he managed to find work in small clubs often having to use her mouth or behind. It helped her climb the ladder and with her natural talent, she was able to move to bigger venues.

"Andy, why don't you refill our glasses and let's eat," Domino said moving to the table.

Keyshia undid the covers and Domino took a little of each dish. There was a mixture of appetizers, salads and small pieces of cold chicken. After all three had food, Domino asked, "So, Andy, tell me a little about you, what happened at home and what you hope to do here."

Andy was ravenous and tried not to hurry with food. He noticed that Domino and Keyshia ate sparingly, tasting the food. There was plenty there but he struggled to take slow bites rather than gobble his food.

"I really am sorry to impose," Andy started, "but I had nowhere to go. I spent the last few Dollars for Greyhound to get me here. I hoped that Kev.. I mean Keyshia would help. She had said I should visit whenever." Andy paused to take a bite of food. "My father came home drunk and tried to hit my mother. I stopped him and may have broken his nose. They fought a lot but he had never beaten her. My mum gave me some dollars and put a few spare clothes into a bag and told me to go away. I should call every week. Keyshia was the only person I knew so I came here. I lost my cell on the bus so couldn't call her to warn her."

Domino and Keyshia each ate three or four mouthfuls of each dish and were done. "Eat up, don't let this go to waste," Domino said seeing the hunger in Andy. The ladies had long since finished their meals.

"Keyshia, why don't you light me a cigarette?" Domino asked, watching Andy eat his plate clean.

Keyshia got Domino's purse and took out her pack of cigarettes. They were long and with a gold band around the tip. It was a carton from an admirer. She lit it with a gold lighter, inhaling briefly until it was well lit and gave the cigarette to Domino who inhaled deeply. Keyshia liked to think of this as another sign of intimacy. She only smoked when Domino wanted a cigarette.

"So, Andy, what are your plans? What work do you do?" Domino asked.

Andy moved his cutlery aside and wiped his mouth with the napkin. After a few days of hunger, the meal felt great.

"I was hoping to go to school. I like design but that is a dream now. I have little money and no job and if Keyshia didn't help, I would be sleeping in the streets."

Domino took a deep drag, exhaled a cloud of smoke upwards thinking. "So, how far are you prepared to go to find a job?"

"I'll do anything," Andy replied immediately. "I don't expect much but if it'll pay for a room over my head and food, I guess that's the first step. College can wait."

"Anything?" Domino asked looking at Andy with a stare.

"Well, yes. I don't have much choice. Even if I want to go back home, I need the money for the bus. I also need to buy a new phone. So, anything. I mean anything legal is OK."

"Have you ever been around people like Keyshia and me?"

Andy looked at them not knowing how to express his thoughts. This was all new to him and he didn't want to offend the person who bought him a great dinner.

"Well, I have seen some guys dressed on TV but not close up like this."

Domino's expression changed. Her tone was severe. "Keyshia and I are not guys dressed as women. We are female in every way except we have something extra between our legs. Look at me! Do I look like a man in a dress?"

"Sorry, no, I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I saw you in the dressing room and everybody can only see a beautiful woman. I meant I have never seen anybody like you so close."

Domino took another deep drag and blew out smoke. She handed the cigarette to Keyshia who took a deep drag and stubbed out the cigarette. Domino just smiled.

luk77
luk77
98 Followers
12