In A Star's Footsteps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luk77
luk77
98 Followers

"So, what do you think of your old friend and how she is dressed now?" Domino pursued the question.

Andy didn't hesitate. "She is beautiful. I never imagined that and didn't know she could look like that."

"So, you think she is an attractive woman you would like to fuck?"

Andy couldn't disclose he had already experienced Keyshia's attentions. "She is beautiful and I would, if she would let me."

"Good answer. Don't ever force yourself on a woman. And, yes, she is beautiful. Quite a change from when you saw her last. But she will decide if you can fuck her or not. Abuse that and I'll see to it you'll be walking funny for a long time."

"Oh yes," Andy agreed, his eyes looking at his old friend in a new light.

"Keyshia, you heard that. Be careful. Don't let him take advantage. Unless you want him to of course," Domino added with a big smile. "How far have you got with preparation for our mini tour next month?

"Well, we have to plan the outfits and accessories to go with your act. I was hoping to rent a minivan and drive from town to town as we have two days between each city."

"Yes, so you could use some help. Andy may be able to help as an Assistant," Domino said grinning,

Andy looked at Domino with a big smile on his face. "Yes, I said I'll do anything."

Domino smiled at him. "You will learn not to rush to volunteer if you don't know the conditions. I do have special requirements."

"Oh," was all Andy managed to say. "Sorry."

"Well, you'll only be very sorry if you agree and then let me and Keyshia down."

"Understand. What do I need to do? I'll do anything."

"You might regret that statement. The first thing is that I can't have a man as a part of the team. That's not good for my image. I always arrive with some press and they only want to see beautiful girls around me. Do you understand?"

"Sorry, that means I can't work for you?" Andy said dejectedly.

"I know it's late but you are not thinking straight. Who do you see before you now?"

"Well, two beautiful ladies, of course. I said that." Any appeared confused.

"That's a good start. But as you know now, we weren't beautiful girls all our lives. We had to learn, adapt, and make some sacrifices. But success and happiness came. You could have that opportunity too."

Andy appeared confused. Keyshia came to his aid. "I think what Domino is saying is that you could become like one of us. If you want to be with us on tour, then you'll have to adapt and quickly."

Domino smiled again, her bright red lips and pearl white teeth shining even past midnight. "Keyshia, I think I need another cigarette. Andy, becoming like us may take time and you can decide later. But you have to dress the part and look convincing. Consider it an uniform.""

Keyshia went to the purse, took out the cigarette, lit it and passed it on to Domino.

"See, that is what I mean by teamwork. Keyshia knows exactly how to please me and I love her for it. As you saw earlier, she knows how to help me relax too. I need it before my performance." Domino was referring to Keyshia using her mouth to help Domino relax before her performance. "You have to be fully committed if you want to be a part of my team. It will be hard and you will find it difficult at first. Keyshia can tell you but look at her now."

There were many minutes of silence. Domino smoked slowly, Keyshia was looking at Andy who was looking at the ground. He saw the interaction between Domino and Keyshia as intimate gestures.

"I've never done that and I have no idea. I don't want to let you down. So I don't think I can do it."

"Andy, it's getting late. I need my beauty sleep," Domino said and gave her cigarette back to Keyshia who took two gentle puffs and stubbed it out. Domino looked on with that big smile. "Just think of how your friend looked back home and how beautiful she is now. If you had seen me some ten years ago, you wouldn't recognize me now. Personally, I think you'd look beautiful. I know we can transform you into a beauty, but only you can decide how convincing you want to be."

Domino looked at Andy's crestfallen face. She could see the tiredness and shock on his face: confusion, despair, hopes dashed but given a chance to survive.

"Keyshia, I think it's too late to invite Mario. Do you..." Domino began

"Of course, with pleasure," Keyshia replied with a smile coming to Domino who hugged her and kissed her on the mouth.

Domino carefully rolled up her dress as Keyshia went to her knees, pulling down the panty and the thong like garment. Andy was ignored as Domino and Keyshia continued. After the tight constriction it took a few strokes to get Domino's cock to rise. A little sucking and kissing the tip and Domino was hard and ready.

Keyshia rose, went to her purse and handed something to Domino. Then, she shrugged down her own panty and thong and leaned her arms over the back of a chair. Domino smiled, took the tube and inserted the nozzle into Keyshia's behind and then applied some of that substance liberally to her hard penis. She moved forward and positioned herself behind Keyshia, spreading apart her cheeks. A moment later a few thrusts and Domino was fully inside, thrusting with long thrusts.

Andy watched Keyshia's face, with eyes half closed behind those massive lashes apparently enjoying the action. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Neither of the two ladies appeared to mind his gaze as they pleasured each other. Andy never had seen or imagined this side of his old friend. The look of contentment on her face and the smile on Domino's face made him wonder if he was dreaming. This only happened in porn movies. Andy wasn't sure how long the action took place but he saw Domino thrust faster and then collapse on the back of Keyshia. They both lay like that for a moment. Domino stretched her hand to her purse and extracted something as she slowly withdrew. A moment later she was out completely and inserted a tampon into Keyshia's hole to stop the emission from leaking. Grabbing some tissues, she cleaned her penis.

Keyshia stood up beaming and turned to face Domino. They kissed. It wasn't gentle but a fierce tongue dancing kiss. Both appeared to be in a frenzy with their mouths plastered to each other. Domino's hands wandered down to the bulge at Keyshia's groin. They broke the kiss.

Domino sat on the chair and pulled Keyshia to her. "This guy needs some relief too," she said licking at the few drops that were in the folds on the uncut cock. Within seconds, the whole penis was sliding in and out of her mouth. It didn't take long for Keyshia's eruption. Domino had both arms around her behind and held the softening tool in her mouth. Finally she let it go, squeezed the skin together and used her tongue to extract every drop, licking it clean. "That was delicious," Domino said rising as they both pulled up the thong and panty and straightened out their clothes. They reached for their purses and reapplied their lipstick.

"Call for Louis, I'll drop you guys off." Domino acted as if this was a normal end to a small dinner event. Keyshia looked very happy too. Both ignored the confused Andy. Keyshia used her cell phone to call the limo driver.

"Andy, if you want to see us tomorrow, you'll have to be in a dress. If not, good luck in this town." Domino's smile was big, and the red lips with their new coat of paint were even more exciting. Andy knew just where they had been a few moments earlier. "Of course, Keyshia and I can help if you decide to be a part of the team. Just as I taught Keyshia and helped her, she can be your guide and teach you. She was a quick learner." Domino gave Keyshia a big smile which indicated how Andy or Andrea could please them.

Domino dropped them off at Keyshia's apartment complex. It was a new building and the apartment was on the ground floor. It was small with two rooms and a well-furnished lounge and kitchenette.

"Domino bought this place as an investment and I live here. It's a dream away from home," Keyshia said as they entered the apartment.

Andy couldn't speak, overwhelmed by what he had seen and experienced. He had never been so near to two beautiful girls and observed such sexual activity close up. Both girls appeared to find it a natural expression of their sexuality. Neither had hesitated to go about their routine in front of Andy. Even more strange was that he thought of them as girls. Their open embrace of their sexuality only enhanced their appeal.

"It's late and it takes me a while to take off my makeup and change. So please use the restroom first and I'll put out some boxers and T shirt I have from my old days. We'll talk in the morning. There isn't much but you'll find soda and water in the refrigerator." Keyshia showed Andy the second bedroom and the bathroom.

Andy was still excited by Keyshia and her oral activity had heightened Andy's sexual instinct. At this moment, much as he wanted to pounce on her, he held back. Keyshia didn't show any particular interest to start any sexual activity. She was tired and had activity herself as he had seen. He would need to use his hands in the bathroom to relieve himself.

As Andy turned in and heard the noises of the shower as Keyshia changed, his mind turned to the question Domino had posed: did he want to be like them? Would he be required to have sex with them? He saw the lust and sexual tension between Domino and Keyshia and wondered if he would be part of it. Did he need to be a girl to join in their fun?

Keyshia removed her eyelashes and makeup. Her breasts, glued on would stay attached for a few more days. It made her feel very feminine. She longed for the day they would be real like Domino's. She removed the tampon reveling in the intense feelings she had as she was taken by Domino. Using her mouth was a pleasure she could never have imagined. She wondered what it would feel like to be penetrated by Andy. He had to earn that. Her blowjob was to welcome him. She felt good and had enjoyed teasing him. She knew Andy would want more.

As Keyshia luxuriated under the warm shower, her mind went back to the time she had met Domino. She knew Domino had saved her life, guided her and helped her become who she is. It was just a few days later that Domino appeared in a flimsy robe with a tiny panty showing a huge bulge. Keyshia, as she said she wanted to be called, noticed the bulge and the smile on Domino.

"I'm just like you but have been doing it longer," she said. "I'd love to help you be the girl you want to be."

From helping her recover from that terrible beating to giving her tips on how to dress, walk in heels, do her makeup and be feminine, Domino was always there for her as Keyshia grew more comfortable wearing a dress, using makeup and wearing heels. Domino had given her modest breast forms that she had worn previously and clothes as she didn't want to be seen accompanied by a less than glamorous companion. They grew close.

"I'm sure you'll want to be bigger up there -- like I did. We can do that soon," Domino had stated

Keyshia got used to being a girl 24/7. She had plenty of clothes to choose from as Domino never wore clothes more than a few times. One day, not long after her first proper dressing and with full makeup, Domino wanted to show Keyshia what more she needed to do to appear feminine. She told Keyshia to sit and observe. In the apartment it was quite normal for both to be near nude in various stages of dress. Domino was proud of her lean and hairless body and didn't hesitate to show it off.

Keyshia sat and observed how Domino approached with a garment in her hand. She was nude under a robe that was open, except for the large breasts she had glued on earlier "This is the ultimate secret of being a woman," she explained. Her flaccid cock and balls hung loose. Domino stepped into a small bikini like garment and pulled it up. Her hands went inside the thong and after a few moments, the garment hid the bulge of her man parts. Domino's groin was as flat as a woman's. Keyshia stared, wondering how the rather large penis had disappeared. Domino had that big bright smile on her face. Even without the distinctive red lipstick, her full lips were inviting. She wore no makeup and her face looked like a blank canvas with bald head, shaved eyebrows and no makeup.

"This is called tucking," Domino explained. "The balls go back into the body into the cavity they descended from. My cock goes into a pouch and when the gaffe is pulled tight, it looks perfectly like a woman's groin."

Domino pulled her thong down and asked Keyshia to tuck her back in. It was the first time Keyshia had another penis in her hand. As she held it, in awe of its size, it started to grow. Unlike her own, Domino's penis was cut. Keyshia looked at Domino through eyelashes heavy with mascara looking for instructions. At night she would wear long, thick false eyelashes.

That big smile was all Keyshia saw. "It will never fit when it is erect. We have to make it soft. Do you know how to do that?" Domino asked softly, guiding the cock to Keyshia's mouth. Instinctively, she opened her mouth and began to suck. It was the first time she had a cock in her mouth but she liked how it grew in her mouth and the encouraging sounds from Domino helped. She kept this up for many minutes when Domino held her head and whispered "Swallow" as she erupted. Keyshia did that and loved the taste and that her idol was willing to give her the ultimate personal gift.

"I loved that," Domino said, kissing Keyshia's head. "I'll show you how to tuck and will get you a gaffe too, Perhaps you can help me get dressed every night. I need to glue on my breasts every day for the next two weeks and then I will have surgery for implants. I could use the help and some relaxation before a performance. You are about my size and I have plenty of clothes to give you and we'll get you some nice new outfits, make your makeup dramatic and you can be my assistant in every way. Would you like that?"

Keyshia nodded and took the softening penis back into her mouth. Domino stopped her.

"You'll get plenty of opportunity for that," She said, planting a soft kiss on Keyshia's lips.

It was support and intimacy Keyshia had never experienced nor imagined. From that time on, Keyshia had accompanied Domino daily to the locations where she performed. She helped her dress and took care of all her clothes and accessories. Domino got her special outfits and showed her how to apply her makeup more heavily. She also bought her larger silicone forms that could be inserted or glued. Keyshia loved to glue them and observe as they jiggled with her movement like natural breasts. Her corseted form became a 38 -- 28-34. She also helped Domino relax every day with her mouth. It wasn't always one-sided. Several times a week, Domino used her mouth on Keyshia bringing her to huge orgasms. Then, after a huge performance which brought the house down, Domino was so excited that she allowed Keyshia to get her hard a second time and with lubrication entered Keyshia's puckered hole. This would happen several times a week and both loved it. The first time had been painful but Domino was patient and used a lot of lubrication. After that, Keyshia looked forward to being taken.

Two weeks after that Domino went in for surgery for implants. She wouldn't work for a week. She donated her big 38CC forms to Keyshia. With Domino's taller frame, the breasts looked proportionate. On Keyshia's smaller frame, they looked quite large which Keyshia enjoyed. "If you progress and are sure of what you want, in one year you can get implants too," Domino promised.

The relationship progressed where after some weeks of this, Domino began to penetrate Keyshia regularly. It was the ultimate feminine fantasy. But Domino never allowed Keyshia to penetrate her who appreciated that her own 5" cock, when fully erect, wouldn't satisfy Domino. Once or twice a week she would be asked to call the special men in Domino's life to come over late at night to satisfy her in the privacy of her apartment. Whilst Keyshia knew them, she was never invited to participate. They were clean, discreet and able to satisfy. Keyshia had no problem with that as it didn't affect how Domino treated her. There was no question who was in charge and Keyshia was perfectly happy to keep using her mouth and hole to please Domino. She was enjoying it too.

About a month after her surgery, Domino signed a new contract for top performer in this hotel which enabled her to buy an apartment which she rented out to Keyshia. The rent was low and as an assistant, Domino paid Keyshia generously. With little need for clothes, makeup and food, Keyshia was very comfortable financially. She rarely thought about her life back home where her dad had kicked her out. He didn't want a 'fairy' in his house. Her mother had left some months before. Domino's frequently discarded clothes were wonderful.

"You need your independence and can make your own friends," Domino had stated as she gave her the keys to the apartment which she had furnished tastefully.. Keyshia never had the opportunity or the desire to seek out others.

Keyshia finished getting ready, grateful that she was now untucked and wearing a simple panty and nightgown. Her glued on breasts stayed in place. She fell asleep happy that Domino had used her mouth and behind tonight, wondering how Andy's cock would feel back there. He tasted fine and was smaller than Domino's. She would use Andy's mouth and behind as Domino did with her. He wouldn't get to enter her. But first he would need to become Andrea in a dress! She would encourage him to have large breasts as she knew Domino and she liked. Besides, soon it would be almost an year and Domino's promise to get her implants came to mind. She could then happily hand down those big forms to Andrea. She would follow in Domino's footsteps.


luk77
luk77
98 Followers
12