In a Stranger's Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! FUCK! You are so good at this! Jesus...Lenny! Right there! Oh! God! That's the spot! OH, SHIT!"

The fluid was pouring from her slit now covering Lenny's face. He could feel Graces clitoris like a stiff pea at the top of her vaginal hood pressing to his tongue every time he licked near her Venus mound. It was obvious she was getting close to cumming. He released her breasts and took hold of her hands one in each of his intertwining their fingers together while licking more furiously. Grace's cries turned to guttural whimpers with the coming of her orgasm.

"Lenny! LENNY! I can't take it anymore...OH! GOD! You're going to..make me...Oh! Lennnnnnyyyyy!" yelled Grace.

She came so hard her whole body snapped taut, and it was a good thing they were in the middle of nowhere because her scream of release could have been heard a mile away. Lenny rose from between her legs to take a seat next to her panting body on the couch.

"I take it that met with your approval, Princess?" joked Lenny.

"Fuck Yes!" she cackled, "Now I think it's your turn!"

Grace moved quickly off the couch to climb into Lenny's lap covering his mouth in a series of hot, tongue kisses. Her dripping pussy rubbed all over his throbbing cock. Then she reached down between them gripping his organ and guiding it slowly into her body. Lenny shuddered at the feel of his entrance into her tight vagina. The heat was incredible, and he enjoyed the warm juice running all over his balls when her pussy lips settled over them. She started to grind her hips forward pushing her clit onto the base of his shaft.

"Yes! Yes! Feels so good to fuck you, Lenny! UH! Damn, you're so big and hard!"

It was like being caught in the best fantasy he could have ever dreamed up. Lenny had never imagined being with a woman as gorgeous as Grace Riccoli, and she was turning out to be more than just the total of her looks. She was also a truly fantastic fuck!

Their bodies started to come together flesh smacking onto flesh in a mutual frenzy of rough, angry thrusts. Grace's tits bounced on her chest until Lenny covered them in his hands squeezing them in a death grip. The need to cum that had overwhelmed her body before was now paying Lenny a visit, and he gasped as his balls contracted sending a stream of semen shooting upward.

"Grace! Ah! Fuck! I'm...going to cum!" he warned her.

"Don't hold it back, Lover! Give it all to me every inch and every drop!"

"Fuck! Grace! God, you're so beautiful! Ah! Fuck! FUCKKKKK!"

Grace threw her head back trembling in another orgasm that spread through her body at the feel of Lenny emptying himself into the creamy hole between her legs. They held tight to one another shuddering in unison — then falling into a slow, sweet kiss.

"Damn, Lenny. I think you have more talents than you know."

"I guess it never occurred to me I could have made it as a gigolo," laughed Lenny.

"I would have been a happy customer," said Grace.

The cuddled together on the couch for a bit until the narrowness of the sofa made the position uncomfortable then they moved to the bedroom. Grace got there first and climbed up on the bed assuming an all fours position and throwing a look over her shoulder.

She licked her lips seductively, "Care to take me for a ride?"

The sight of her like that was all it took to send Lenny's cock back into a full erection. He marveled at the recovery thinking that at his age it should have taken hours. Then again, he had never been in bed with a woman like Grace before.

His hands took a grip on her hips as he slid deliciously into her creamy, cum-filled snatch.

"Don't mind if I do," he said in a husky voice.

The sounds of Lenny's drum-tight balls smacking on Grace's perfect ass filled the bedroom accompanying her cries of pleasure.

END OF THE ROAD -

Lenny was not a morning person, and he groaned and threw an arm across his eyes trying to keep out the sun.

"It's about time you woke up. Breakfast is going to get cold!" said Grace from the bedroom doorway.

He could smell the tell-tale odor of bacon from the other room, and this, at last, forced him up. The old wood floor was cold, and he stopped to dress and pull on some shoes before joining Grace in the kitchen.

"Look at you, Ms. Suzy Homemaker. I didn't realize you were so domestic?"

"Don't get used to it. I usually have servants to do this for me, but Mom taught me to make a few things."

Lenny settled himself at the table and dug into his plate enjoying the smoky flavor of the bacon on his tongue.

"Do we have a plan yet?" asked Grace.

"I'm working on it. I think our best bet might be to stay low for at least a week until the heat dies down then work our way back to the city. I'm not sure what to do after that. Is there anyone you know we could reach out too? It would have to be someone with access to Don Luigi that Carmine couldn't block."

"I don't know...Maybe my Aunt Vivian, but she and Dad are kind of on again off again."

"Well, think about it."

"I had a good time last night," said Grace setting down her coffee.

"Yeah...Me too," offered Lenny reaching over to take one of her soft hands.

"Lenny...Have you ever considered getting out? I mean trying to put this life behind you?"

"And do what exactly? There aren't a lot of jobs for guys with a resume that says 'Former Mob Hit Man' on it."

"I get that, but this life is going to kill you eventually. I don't know many retired hit men either."

"It's sweet that you care," he said.

"I do," she replied smiling.

Lenny pulled his hand back frowning, "It's a nice idea, but I have to be realistic. Your father would never let me go. I know too much, and I've seen too many things."

"Maybe I could talk to him?"

"What would you say? Hey Papa! I know this kind, handsome, hit man who is amazing in bed. Let's cut him a break and let him retire away from all the killing and shit."

"Very funny. I was just trying to help," said Grace getting up from the table.

"I know..." said Lenny his voice trailing off.

This was the first time he had ever truly considered walking away but didn't see how he would do it. The only retirement men like him knew was at the bottom of a grave.

He turned to apologize for his sarcastic reply and stopped dead at the sight of a red, glowing dot on her forehead.

"DOWN!" he screamed leaping up from the table and tackling Grace around the knees. She fell sideways across the kitchen while a bullet meant for her brain slammed into the far wall. The two of them hugged the floor as the single sniper round was followed shortly by a hail of automatic gunfire that rattled across the heavy wooden walls outside the cabin.

"What the fuck!" yelled Lenny.

He pulled Grace closer to him holding her as broken glass from the kitchen window spilled down upon them.

"How did they know?" asked Grace in a voice that shook with fear.

"I don't know!" shouted Lenny in anger and confusion.

This place had nothing to do with Grace. How the hell did the bad guys find them here?

It was a question to worry about later assuming they survived Lenny realized.

"Stay low...Crawl and follow me!"

Lenny squirmed around on his belly then crawled from the kitchen to the living room. Grace was right behind him slithering on her belly like a snake. When he reached the other room, he grabbed his shoulder holster off the back of the chair where he had left it the night before pulling his gun free and tipping the chair over on himself in the process. He cursed as the dense wood smacked into his shoulders.

"Shit!" he said pushing the chair aside.

"We're fucked aren't we?" said Grace crawling up next to him.

"Not yet, and even if we are I'm not going down without taking a few of them with me," said Lenny tightly.

The fusillade of gunfire was continuing, but as he steeled himself for the fight ahead Lenny's tactical experience began to kick in.

"You notice something?"

"What?"

"All their fire is hitting only the north and west walls of the house."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that's where they want our attention focused. The east side of the cabin is a blank wall so that just leaves...Stay here!"

Lenny crawled as fast as he could across the floor and up the short hallway leading toward the bedrooms. Here he was sheltered from the gunfire, and he stood upright listening to his aging joints pop. He threw open the door to the first bedroom and found nothing. The room was stacked with boxes he used for storage, but the window was intact.

The door to the room his parents used to occupy when he was a kid flew back on its hinges with a single kick.

There was a man in the window one leg in the cabin and the other still dangling outside. He had shaggy red-hair that fell in a messy tangle around his massive head, and a face only a mother could love. In his hand, he had a gun, but at the moment it was pointed at the floor while he struggled to pull himself into the cabin.

"Hey Barry!" shouted Lenny.

Barry Sutter looked up in surprise freezing for a moment and failing to react to the danger in front of him.

"This is for my car. You lousy, no good, cocksucker!"

Lenny fired three rounds in rapid succession hitting Barry dead on with all of them. His limp body tumbled back out the window.

The gunfire outside the cabin stopped as soon as Barry Sutter's corpse hit the ground. Lenny raced over to the broken window but saw no one moving in the woods to the south. He ran over to the closet opening it and grabbing his fathers old camouflage jacket pulling it on over his shirt. Then he took down a box off the top shelf opening it to bring out two more handguns slamming a clip into each one and shoving one into his pants at the small of his back.

"What's going on?"

Grace stood in the bedroom doorway her face as pale as a ghost.

"I told you to stay on the living room floor."

"They stopped firing."

"I know they're coming up with a new plan."

"Like what?"

He started to answer when a sizzling noise broke the silence followed by the sound of breaking glass. Lenny leaned out to look up the hallway where a metal cylinder lay on the floor with greasy looking smoke pouring out of it.

"Probably like that..." he said.

The bedroom door swung shut as he turned back to Grace.

"What is it?"

"Tear gas they're trying to flush us out."

"What do we do?"

"We don't have a choice. We run like hell and figure things out as we go. Come on!"

Lenny went out the window first diving and rolling. He came up in a crouch spotting a second man to his right coming around the corner of the house. The years he had spent in the service of the Riccoli family caused his body to go on autopilot, and he was firing before the thought even entered his mind. The man in his sights ducked back wildly narrowly avoiding getting hit.

"Move your ass, Grace!" shouted Lenny.

She came out of the window, and he nodded at the woods before they both took off running. He could see two men following them now, dark shapes that moved in the trees behind them as they ran. An occasional burst of machine gun fire ripped through the branches above them egging them on.

"Please...I have...to stop..." begged Grace.

Lenny pulled her down behind a fallen tree trunk glancing back the way they had come. He could barely see the men following them, but even his slight movement above the cover of the tree was greeted with another hail of bullets sending a shower of loose branches down onto his head.

"They're going to kill us," said Grace sullenly.

"Someone might, but I don't think it's going to be them," said Lenny looking around.

"What are you talking about?"

"Their firing high on purpose. They aren't trying to hit us they're trying to drive us."

"Drive us where?"

Lenny looked at the trail ahead. The woods thinned out about a hundred yards distant, and he could make out the open clearing beyond. A low ridge line followed the far side of the open space.

"I think they're trying to force us into the open. I'll bet anything they sent their sniper out that way. It would be an easy shot from the top of that ridge once they have us in the open."

"What do we do then?"

"Take these," said Lenny, and he handed two of his guns to Grace keeping his original pistol for himself. While she looked on, he screwed his silencer onto the end.

"I've never fired a gun before in my life!" wailed Grace.

"You don't have to hit them just keep them busy. Stagger your fire, so it looks like we're shooting together. I need them to think we are both still here."

"Where are you going?"

"The one advantage we have is I know these woods, and they don't. Just trust me."

"Lenny..."

"It's going to be o.k. I promised no one would hurt you and I meant it!" he said reaching up to touch one of her cheeks briefly.

"Give me a ten count and start shooting."

Lenny pulled the hood of the camouflage jacket up over his head, and as soon as Grace opened fire, he crawled into the woods behind them. The thick foliage combined with the jacket made him hard to spot, and he stayed low racing across the ground to swing wide of where their pursuers were laying down a steady rain of return fire on Grace's position. He knew he didn't have much time before she would run out of ammo, and they would move in to flush her out again.

He picked up the old game trail that his father had led him down many times as a kid using it to backtrack and get behind the men following them. It ran right alongside an old culvert that he used to stay out of sight. When he emerged from it moments later, he could see the backs of their two assailants.

Taking a deep breath, Lenny picked his way forward trying only to move when the two men were firing to minimize the noise. The sound of Grace's return fire stopped, and he knew he was out of time. The man closest too him squeezed off another burst from his sub-machine gun and Lenny used the sound to cover one last lunge forward that brought him to within a few feet of his adversary. He recognized the scarred head of Max Calivari.

When the second man, who he assumed to be Max's brother Jimmie fired again, Lenny calmly put a single round into the back of Max's head blowing his brain all over the ground in front of him.

"So much for the bad ass boogeyman," thought Lenny.

One down.

Lenny continued toward Jimmie who had stopped to reload. He didn't have a clear shot because of the trunk of a gnarled oak tree that stood between them, so he had to step to his left. The stick that lay under the leaves his foot came down on made a noise much quieter than all the shooting that had been going on, but it sounded like a bugle call in the silence of the forest.

Jimmie Calivari whipped around leveling his weapon at Lenny who had been thrown off balance and had his gun pointing uselessly at the ground.

"Well...Well...Lucky Lenny Lucchesi. Not so lucky anymore are you?"

"I would say your brother's luck ran out before mine," replied Lenny.

Jimmie looked over at where his brother's dead body lay on the ground.

"You BASTARD!" screamed Jimmie Calivari as he yanked at the trigger.

Lenny closed his eyes. The only real regret he felt at the end was in breaking his promise to protect Grace.

Jimmie's gun barked once...and jammed.

The single round he got off ripped through the arm of Lenny's jacket turning him part way around with so much force that his gun flew out of his hand. He lost sight of it in the loose underbrush and turned to find Jimmie fighting with the bolt on his weapon. Lenny let out a yell like a crazed animal and covered the distance in four long strides tackling the younger man, and they went crashing to the ground together.

The two men thrashed around with Jimmie tossing the useless gun aside and going after Lenny with his fists. They battered each other with a series of hard blows before Jimmie managed to gain the advantage of leverage and pushed Lenny off sending him sprawling into a bush. Lenny got back to his feet while Jimmie yanked a wicked looking knife from his belt and he followed suit popping open a worn switchblade he pulled from a jacket pocket.

"I'm going to gut your sorry ass Lucchesi, and then I'm going to fuck that Riccoli bitch right in the ass before I kill her!"

"You're such a sick fuck, Calivari! No one is going to miss you."

The two men squared off. Jimmie was ten years younger, and the stronger of the two. Lenny had the advantage of experience and some serious righteous indignation. They stalked around in a circle each man taking an occasional swipe at the other before Jimmie broke the stalemate with a hard charge. They came together in a crash of glittering blades and wild punches, and when they came apart, Lenny was limping from a deep gash across his upper thigh.

"I told you! I'm going to bury this in your ass!" yelled Jimmie waving his knife.

"Funny, I used to say that to your mother," shot back Lenny.

Jimmie's face turned bright red, and he charged again. At the last moment, Lenny ducked low and took the younger man around the middle. He got a nasty cut across his shoulder but managed to stick Jimmie twice in the gut with his switchblade before throwing him backward. The shock of his stab wounds slowed him just enough that Lenny was able to block his knife hand as he closed in again to drive his blade into Jimmie's chest.

The last Calivari brother staggered backward looking down in surprise at the knife protruding from him.

"I'll be damned..." he muttered and dropped to the ground.

"I'm sure you will," answered Lenny.

"Lenny!" called Grace.

"It's o.k. you can come out."

She joined him looking down at the dead body of Jimmie Calivari then promptly spitting on him.

"I feel the same way," said Lenny swaying slightly.

"Oh! Shit! Lenny, you're hurt!"

"No kidding. I hadn't noticed," said Lenny sarcastically as Grace got one of his arms over her shoulders and tried to help him along.

"We need to get to the car and get out of here. Tommy Abalone might still be lurking out there."

Grace guided him back to the cabin insisting that they at least stop long enough to get a towel to stop the flow of blood from Lenny's wounds. He leaned against the wall while she ran some water onto a cloth she grabbed from under the sink.

"I still don't get how they even knew we were here. It doesn't make any sense."

"No...I don't suppose it would," said a voice from the front door of the cabin.

Grace and Lenny both stopped what they were doing unable to fathom what their eyes were telling them even as the newcomer stepped into the light.

"I didn't expect to see you again, Uncle Lenny," said Marco as he covered the two of them with a handgun he held at arm's length. A long barreled sniper rifle was slung across Marco's back, and he was dressed from head to toe in green camo.

"Marco..." whispered Lenny.

"You died...The car..." stammered Grace.

"All part of the plan. Misdirection, right, Uncle Lenny. The first lesson you ever taught me."

"Why...Marco. I don't understand."

"It's not so complicated. Manzano gets his war, and I get a nice fat payday. Of course, the money wouldn't do me much good if Don Luigi thought I crossed him, so I had to die. You know, death doesn't feel so bad after all," said Marco looking down at his body and smiling.

"You gave an oath to the family..." choked out Lenny still in shock over seeing his nephew alive.

"The family...the same fucking family that sent my dad into an alley to die! For what? So The Don could go on piling up wealth while they treat us like pieces on a chess board. They push us around and make us kiss their rings, and what is at the end of the rainbow? All we have to look forward too is bleeding out on a filthy street."

"Marco...Your Dad, my brother...No one is more sorry about what happened to him than me, but he made his choice...