In a Tent with my Cute Older Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick leaned back against the wall as he watched his mother and grandmother engage into an incredible erotic kissing session, swapping his left-over seed back and forth in their mouths.

"Oh God... Speaking about Jen... Shouldn't we return to our spot pretty soon? She must be wondering what's taking us so long..." Said Nick after turning off the shower, his breath still heavy from his climax.

"Oh my! That poor girl!" Said Carrie after releasing her incestuous kiss. Her motherly nature came rising up in her again right away, just after swallowing a steady amount of her son's seed.

"Oh shit! They expect me to be back at our camping spot waiting for them!" Ran through Jenny's mind as she heard them talk. She quickly, and quietly as possible, grabbed all her stuff and changed into her bedtime outfit again. Her pussy and thighs were still soaked so she quickly rubbed herself clean with the towel she had taken with her. Then she sneaked out of her stall, hoping not to alert them.

She could hear the three of them talking and the sounds of clothing being rustled around so she knew that they hadn't hear her leaving. She quickly returned to their tent, opened up the van, got herself decent and got rid of her toiletry accessories. She then plopped down into one of the chairs, letting out a deep sigh as millions of thoughts ran through her head about what she just had witnessed.

About five minutes later Nick, Aileen and Carrie returned to the tent, acting like if nothing had happened.

"Sorry for taking so long honey!" Said Carrie as she walked up to her daughter before giving her an apologetic kiss on her head. "There were some difficulties with the showers but they should be fixed by the time you will be taking one." She added.

"Oh well, that's a bummer I guess. I didn't mind though; I was just enjoying the sun right here." Responded Jenny, knowing damn well what really had happened. She felt a small shock of lust running through her body when her mother kissed her, knowing where that mouth had been a few moments ago.

"Hey Sis! What about we all go to take a swim in the lake after you had your shower?" Asked Nick happily, totally blind that his sister had seen everything. "We might even spot Dad and Grandpa fishing!" He added.

Jenny looked up to her brother and smiled at him. "Yes sure, I can use some cold, clean water to rinse my body some more. I mean, there are certainly various HOT moments each and every day here." She responded.

Carrie then returned with her phone in her hand and sighed. "Well, about spotting your father and grandfather... We won't be seeing them near the lake. They went way upstream with those new 'soulmates' they got acquainted with." She said with a disappointing voice.

"That son of a bitch..." Said Aileen as she angrily stared off into the distance, shocking her grandchildren as they had never heard their grandmother swear like this. (Apart from when she was getting fucked by her grandson a few moments ago)

"I bet Patrick is behind this, he always had a knack for wrapping Marc around his finger... Say sweetie, did they mention if they stayed for the night... Again?" Asked Aileen.

Carrie shook her head. "No Mom... But I have a feeling that that certain message will be coming later today..." She answered.

"Then we are on the same line sweetie... Kids, I hope you don't mind having dinner and the night to our four selves again." Asked Aileen to her grandchildren.

"No! Not at all!" Responded Nick and Jenny at the same time, they then looked at each other and started to laugh. It was somewhat a little quirk of them to answer questions at the same time.

Aileen cheerfully clapped her hands and smiled at her grandchildren and daughter-in-law. "Alright, so let's get this breakfast stared, I'm sure we are all very hungry about now."

"More than you know Gran, more than you know..." Answered Jenny with a small grin on her face.

*****

The rest of the day was a fun packed one, sure, Jenny had the event that happened in the morning burned into her brain but she was having a great time nonetheless. They went swimming in the lake, they took a walking route through the dense forest surrounding the camp site and even met a loving elderly couple that had been living in the area for over forty years that told them all kinds of things that they were able to do in the upcoming days.

She felt right at home again, home again together with her family even though her father and grandfather had been 'missing' for the last two days. She knew that the rest of her vacation would be a blast, even so much that she wanted to tell her mother about her plans to come back home again a lot sooner than she intended to.

After a long, active day they had another tasty, barbeque dinner at their camping spot, still being the only ones that camped in the area. Jenny shared more of her stories while she was away and so did her brother, mother and grandmother. It just felt right for the four of them to be together.

It didn't take long before the four of them were exhausted from the eventful day. As soon everything got dark they said their goodnights and went off to bed, hoping that the next day would be just as fun.

Jenny went to bed with double feelings, not being able to get rid of the scene she had witnessed right before her very eyes in the morning. She felt that her body had been aroused through the whole day, her pussy slightly wet because she was so close to the people she loved most in the world, knowing that the three of them were in an incestuous relationship. She sighed to herself before she cuddled up in her sleeping bag, hoping that the night would be kind to her.

*****

Nick woke up in the middle of the night as he heard the zipper of his tent open.

"Wha... What's going on?" He asked sleepily.

"It's me, little brother..." Said Jenny as she crawled into her brother's tent as fast as she could, armed with her pillow and sleeping bag.

"S-Sis? What's going on?" He asked again.

Just before Jenny could respond he was awoken further by a loud thunder coming from outside.

"Eek!" Yelped Jenny as she lunged herself forward unto her brother.

"Umpfh!" Produced Nick as he felt his sister's curvy body crash into him. He then started to laugh softly. "Ahah! So that's what's going on, still can't sleep through thunder without being close to your little brother, Sis?" He asked.

"Oh... Shut it, dummy!" Answered Jenny as she quickly turned around on top of her brother to close the zipper again.

Jenny had always been afraid of the thunder. At home she would get into bed with Nick which comforted her immensely and allowed her to sleep safely through the night because he was by her side. Her father was sceptic about the whole ordeal but Carrie thought it was sweet and cute, if it helped her to relax and sleep, why not?

Nick too had never any problems with it, he thought that it was cute, his cool big sister that had beaten up his bullies was afraid of thunder. He didn't mind her sleeping with him as he rather enjoyed her warmth next to him.

Nick sat up and opened the zipper of his sleeping bag all the way down until it was possible to flip it into one large blanket. "Gimme your sleeping bag Sis." He asked to Jenny as his eyes adjusted to the dark.

"Why?" She asked as she clenched her pillow close to her body, still being jumpy from the thunder.

"So I can spread it open as well. Then we both lie under it just like we did at home." Explained Nick.

"Oh! Right!" Responded Jenny rather excited, she crawled to the side while still clenching onto her pillow, watching and waiting as her brother made up their 'bed' inside of the small tent.

"And voila! Feels comfy as hell!" Said Nick as he made his way on top and under both spread sleeping bags, he then opened up his sister's side and invited her over. ''Come here Sis, I will make sure that nothing bad will happen to us." He said jokingly.

Jenny started to blush because of his words. "Y-yes, I'm coming..." She said quietly as she scooted over and crawled into their improvised bed. She laid down her pillow and rested her head on it, her body turned away from her brother.

Both Nick and Jenny were still wide awake after a few minutes, they listened as the approaching rain started to drip louder and louder onto the tent. Suddenly another loud thunder blasted right above their heads, illuminating the whole tent with its flash.

"Eeeeek!" Yelped Jenny again as her body lunged itself backwards against her brother.

Nick, who was lying towards his sister, was once more greeted by her curvy, soft body crashing against his own.

"That sure was a big one, wasn't it Sis?" He said again after letting out a cheeky laugh.

"S-shut up a-and h-hold meeee!" Sobbed Jenny as she pushed herself even harder against her brother.

"Alright you big baby." Said Nick as he gently wrapped his right arm around his sister's waist while the other reached over her head to grab her pillow. He felt her body shake a bit, stirred by the loud thunder that had went off.

Jenny immediately felt safe and warm in her brother's protective arms, she cuddled up further to him and let out a satisfying sigh.

It didn't take long before both siblings realized that they were close, very close together. A certain nervousness started to dwell onto both of them.

Nick inhaled his sister's strawberry like smell coming from her long, blonde hairs that were right in front of his face. The smell had a soothing, calming and relaxing effect on him. He could feel her soft, silky skinned body rubbing against his own as he only slept in his boxers. His cock was wedged between her juicy ass cheeks while his right arm rubbed over her tummy and against the undersides of her massive breasts. It didn't take long before he started to get aroused, thinking back to what he confessed to his grandmother and mother in the shower stall. She was right here, his beautiful older sister, right in front of him in his caring arms.

Jenny too could feel a sensation of love and lust running through her body as her little brother held her close to him. His strong arms and hands gently caressed her body, calming her but also making her hornier with each and every second that went by. She could feel the beat of his heart beating against her back, going faster every few seconds. And then there were their lower regions, she could feel that his cock was wedged right between her ass cheeks, slowly coming to life and pressing harder against her.

As if they responded to each other's touch she could feel herself getting wet, her nipples hardening from the soothing touch of her brother. Nick also didn't know that his older sister's night attire only consisted of her nightdress today since he couldn't get a good look at her earlier when she entered the tent.

Before going to her brother's tent, Jenny had gotten rid of her bra and panties on purpose, knowing that he wouldn't say no to her. She had decided that she wanted it too, she too wanted to feel and experience her brother's love. She didn't care what society thought of incest, she loved her brother and he loved her just as much. If he could give that love to his own mother and grandmother, then why not her as well?

Jenny started to move her hips carefully, moving them up and down and left and right gently. She could feel her brother's cock getting sandwiched between her ass, feeling it's heath spreading over her bum as it grew larger and larger. She softly moaned and licked her lips as she teased her little brother.

Once Nick felt his sister moving his cock back and forth with her ass he couldn't hold himself anymore, he started to breath heavily as his arms clamped themselves around his sister's perfect body. His right arm pushed up against her soft, perky breasts due to their movements, this revealed to him that she wasn't wearing a bra at all.

Just as his sister he started to push his hips up and down, sliding his cock along her ass crack. The two soft pillow like cheeks had his cock totally trapped between them, the stimulation he felt was incredible. As bold as could be he moved his left arm around her waist as well, but with this one he grabbed a handful of his sister's big right tit.

The sudden action resulted in Jenny letting out a cute little moan that he could hear, he then knew that she wanted to do this as much as he did. He could feel her hardened nipple pressing into the palm of his hand, only being covered by the thin fabric of her nightdress.

Brother and sister gently rocked back and forth, both breathing heavy due to their intimate movements. Jenny's pussy was now a sopping mess as juices leaked and ran down her thighs onto the sleeping bag below them. Nick too was producing precum which he spread all over his sister's ass, sliding it up and down on her soft, heavenly skin.

"N-Nick...?" Whispered Jenny to her brother after a while.

Nick gulped before responding. "Y-yeah Jen...?"

Jenny remained quiet for a while before whispering again. "I... I saw you in... In the shower with Mom and Gran..."

Nick stopped his movements completely when Jenny had revealed her secret, he tried to push her away from him, having a sudden change of heart as he didn't want to hurt his sister's feelings. "Oh God... Jenny... I'm sorry I... I... You must think we are sick!" He responded a bit panicked.

Jenny quickly turned her body around and held onto her brother, pulling him back towards her. "N-no Nick... Listen I..." She tried to say but Nick rambled on.

"M-Mom was lonely... A-and Gran too... Sis, please don't... P-please don't think bad of us." Nick tried to explain everything to his sister, scared that she would be angry with all of them.

Jenny knew that words weren't going to help so she resorted to another method. She grabbed the back of her brother's head and pushed it towards her own. Their lips came together in a fierce, passionate kiss. Gone was her brother's resistance the very moments their mouth came together. She pushed her tongue forward, sliding it into her brother's mouth who acted right away upon her actions. The two siblings passionately French kissed each other as moan after moan escaped from them.

After what seemed to be an eternity they released their incredible kiss. Jenny could see the glistering of her brother's eyes in the dark as she observed him. She grabbed onto his body again, pulling him even closer before whispering again.

"I want it too little brother... I want you to make love to me too... I grew so excited and hot when I saw you fucking Mom and Gran with such love and lust for them." She started to kiss the inside of his neck before whispering to him again. "I missed you so much Nick... And after seeing 'that' this morning I realized how much... I want to go back home again, to stay with you, Mom and Gran... So please, give me the love you gave to them as well... I love you Nick..."

Nick was frozen on the spot upon hearing his sister's words. "I... I..." Was all he managed to produce with his voice before he felt his sister's finger pressing softly against his mouth.

"Shhhh... It's okay little brother... Just let... Just let big sis take care of you, okay?" She whispered cutely.

He then felt his sister moving her body further down under the sleeping bag blanket, kissing gently along his body until she arrived at his crotch. He could feel his sister's soft hands pulling down his boxers, releasing the trapped beast of a cock that was still rock-hard and throbbing.

Jenny let out a giggle when the impressive meat-stick almost smacked her in the face. She licked her lips as she could smell her brother's strong body odor. She then opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around her brother's thick cockhead, tasting his tasty precum for the first time.

"Ughhnn! Oh... Ooooh Jenny!" Squirmed Nick as he felt his cock being sucked by his older sister, the older sister he always had a crush on since he was a child. He couldn't describe what he felt, just as with his mother and grandmother he could feel something unique. Jenny gave him a blowjob in such a different way but it felt just as good as the two other females.

Jenny felt her brother's body tensing up as she took him deeper, sucking a few extra inches of his hard shaft into her hungry mouth. She let her tongue expertly ravage alongside of it, spreading her saliva mixed with his precum all over it.

She threw her right arm up to seek out one of her brother's hands, to hold him lovingly while her left hand fondled his balls while she remained bobbing up and down on his cock.

Nick grasped her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers, holding onto her for dear life as she gave him another incredible, exclusive blowjob experience.

He felt how her nails gently scratched his balls while her tight, wet mouth slurped up and down on his pole. With his other hand he sought out his sister's tits again, this time sliding them under her nightdress so he was able to knead her soft, bare flesh.

Jenny let out a moan of pleasure when she felt her brother's strong hand cupping her left tit, kneading it in such a way that fired her up even more. Stream after stream of sticky female nectar trickled down her thighs and legs, her steamy pussy was working overtime now.

Fueled by her brother's attention she pushed herself further down onto his cock until she felt it pushing back against her throat. She wasn't able to take it completely like her grandmother but she knew that she was giving him incredible pleasure. She now bobbed her head back and forth hard, feeling his cockhead ramming against the back of her throat after every full move forward. Her saliva splattered around as she gagged and gurgled on her little brother's big fat cock.

Nick's eyes rolled back in his skull as he was being pleasured to the extreme, the combination of the blowjob, the sounds and the fact that his own cute older sister was giving him that experience made sure that his upcoming orgasm started to bubble up faster than ever.

Jenny moaned loud as she sucked her brother's cock, her trembling voice giving him even more pleasure as it vibrated his whole shaft. She had forgotten about the thunder, about the rain and all of her surroundings. Her brother had her full attention and she would be giving him her very best.

She could feel that his cock was throbbing wildly, knowing that he wasn't far off his climax. She wanted to taste every single drop of his cum so she started to work him even faster. Her left hand carefully kneaded his ball-sack while her mouth remained bobbing up and down onto his cock. She gyrated her tongue around his cockhead teasingly when she would almost let go off him.

"Ooooh Jen... Jen I'm so close!" Announced her brother before his body started to spasm out of his control. His own sister was sucking him so good that he felt reality fading away.

Jenny gave him a few more deep sucks before latching her mouth around the head of his cock, greedily sucking it vacuum. She had released both her hands which were now holding tight onto her brother's hips, keeping him from falling onto his back.

"Chummin... Jen! Chumming!" Blurted Nick out before his seed started to blast out of his tightly trapped cock.

Jenny was fed shot after shot of her brother's thick creamy potent seed. She swallowed him hard as felt his cum shooting deep down her throat. It took at least fifteen spurts of jizz before he started to calm down. After the deed was done she let go his cock, which still remained hard to her surprise. She licked her lips, licking up all the remaining seed of her brother before moving back up again.

Nick was panting hard, lying on his back on the sweat soaked sleeping bag. He just had experienced the most incredible blowjob of his life, one that his own sister had given him.