In a Tent with my Cute Older Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny started to giggle when she saw her little brother recovering from her sudden assault. "Told ya, big sis would take care of you!" She said cutely.

Nick started to laugh softly through his breathing. "Oh Sis, just you wait..." He responded.

"What was that?" Asked Jenny as she scooted closer towards her brother.

"I said... Just... You... WAIT!" Responded Nick loudly as he lunged forward and pushed his sister onto her back.

"Eeeek!" Yelped Jenny playfully, a bright smile on her face as her little brother tackled her onto her back.

Nick wasted no time as he pulled his sister's nightdress all the way up, revealing her busty, curvy body to him in its full glory, his eyes had adjusted to the darkness well enough to see every nook and cranny, plus the light of the few lanterns outside illuminated the tent just a little bit.

Jenny giggled again as she held her arms up, allowing her brother to undress her completely.

Once they got rid of the pesky nightdress he was ready to go. He leaped forward a latched his hungry mouth upon his sister's massive tits. His hands cupped the sides, pushing them up while his mouth licked, slurped and sucked all over the magnificent twin globes.

He slithered his tongue around her areolas before nibbling on her hardened nipples, he gave the left a few sucks before turning to the right and then repeating the process all over again. He licked them, gently bit them and sucked on them as if he was a baby.

Nick always had dreamed of feasting onto his sister's beautiful bust and today was his lucky day. He was busy with them for at least ten long minutes, worshipping them with everything he could.

Jenny moaned and moaned erotically through the whole ordeal. Her hands running through her brother's hair as he did everything in his might to pleasure her tits. She loved it, she absolutely loved committing incest with her dear little brother and she knew that this was the beginning of something much bigger.

After feasting on her tits Nick trailed down her body with kisses just like she did to him before, and just like her he went under their improvised blanket. Nick could feel the heat and the sweet smell emitting from his sister's hot box as if it was luring him.

He pulled his arms under her legs and gently opened them wider, giving him full access to her moist cunt. He started to kiss her inner thighs first, already tasting the sweetness of her juices as she was literally soaked everywhere down there.

He suckled on her silk skin, trialing his tongue back and forth along her thigh before he switched between legs. He kept on licking and kissing her just before reaching her pussy, teasing her so incredibly hard.

"Oooooh Nick... What are you doing to meeee! Just eat my pussy dummy! Eat your big sister's tight pussy!" Moaned Jenny loudly, her hands running through her long blonde hair.

After that amazing blowjob he couldn't let her in the dark. Nick brought his mouth to her pussy and gave one long lick from bottom to top through her juicy labia, and at the top he rested a bit to gently nibble on her erect clitoris.

"Yesss! Just like that baby brother! Lick my pussy!" Moaned Jenny in return after her brother's sudden action.

Nick then started to eat her pussy like he meant it. He licked through her slit rapidly, poking his tongue deeper inside of her after every finished up and down motion. Her taste and smell were so incredible that he lapped up every trickle of juice he came across.

He switched his movements up by attaching himself to her clit while letting the fingers of his right hand running over her slit, gyrating her lips open and close, stimulating her as hard as possible.

He could feel her body tremble and shake as he worked her delicious cunt, he was treated with spurts of juice every time he poked into her clit with his tongue.

"Ooooh God, Oooooh Goooood!" Moaning Jenny as she started moving her hips on her own, gyrating them into the opposite direction of her brother's mouth and fingers.

Nick slurped, sucked and licked at an impressive rate to keep up with his sister's movements. His tongue now back deeper into her tight pussy while his fingers trapped her clit between them, vibrating it back and forth.

Jenny's mind was going crazy as her brother orally satisfied her, something she had never experienced before. She brought one arm down under the improvised blanket, pushing her brother's head harder onto her pussy with her hand. With her left she was kneading her big tits, occasionally pulling onto her hard nipples.

Nick almost ran out of breath because of her pushing him down onto her but he couldn't care less, he knew that he was pleasuring her to his full extent, he wanted to make her happy, to make her cum her brains out which she so much deserved.

His tongue slithered and lapped through her pussy like a hurricane, every nook and cranny was being explored expertly while his fingers remained stimulating her stiff clit. He was amazed by the amount of juices she managed to produce, his whole face was covered and the sleeping bag under them was soaked in it.

Jenny could feel an electric, orgasmic bliss running through her whole body after another full minute of intense pussy eating. She was going to cum and she was going to cum hard.

"Nick! I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum baby brother!" She moaned as she felt her whole body bucking up and down, all her erogenous zones exploding at the same time.

Nick then felt his sister's legs clamping around his head, trapping him right onto her pussy which he was still devouring, he knew that this was it and prepared for his sister's climax.

"Cumming!" Moaned Jenny one last time before her floodgates opened.

Nick almost choked on the generous amount of female cum his sister served to him, he lapped away at her convulsing cunt as much as possible, the rest of the tasty nectar blasted all over his face and onto the poor sleeping bag.

Jenny squealed as she bucked, shook and trembled from the intense orgasm. It was so intense that her opened mouth started to drool, unable to produce any words at all.

Finally, her legs gave in and opened up. Nick came up and gasped for air, the same way his sister was doing after her climax slowly faded away. They both breathed heavily as they both had to recover from what just happened.

Nick slowly pulled himself up again, along his sister's body until his head was wedged between her neck and shoulder. They both could feel their hearts beating rapidly, signaling to each other with the same speed.

Jenny slowly wrapped her arms around her brother's sweaty body, holding him close as she cuddled her cheek against his head.

"Holy... Shit... Well Sis... Did that do the trick for you?" Asked Nick between his breaths that collided against his sister's neck.

"Baby... That was the most amazing orgasm of my life... And my own baby brother made me cum like that..." Responded Jenny quietly, followed by a soft giggle.

Nick pulled himself up until their sweaty foreheads were touching each other. "Jen I... I wanted this for so long... Ever since we were kids I... I always was attracted to you..." He confessed as he looked deep into her eyes, being able to see them sparkle through the darkness.

Jenny smiled before bringing her hands up to cup his face. "Sweetheart... You don't have to explain anything, this was meant for us, it was destiny for us to get together like this..." She whispered to him before her lips found his once more.

Slowly and gently they started to make out, no rush, no worries, nothing. A loving, romantic incestuous act between a brother and sister that had deep feelings for each other.

After a while they separated their kiss.

"Say Nick... Didn't you mention to Gran and Mom that you... wanted to make love to me, right?" Whispered Jenny to her brother adorably.

Nick started to blush, which wasn't possible for Jenny to see. "Y-yeah, I might have said something like that..." He responded.

Jenny giggled again at his answer. She then brought her mouth close to his left ear and whispered: "Well... What are you waiting for my brother stud? You have been rubbing and poking your hard cock onto my pussy mound for quite a while now..." She then giggled again before gently sucking on Nick's earlobe.

Nick was so caught up in their romantic kiss that he hadn't even noticed that his cock was raring to go again, he could feel himself pushing his hips up and down, his cock sliding over his sister's warm body, just above her pussy leaving streaks of renewed precum.

He immediately reached for his cock with his right hand and positioned himself to the entrance of his sister's sacred treasure, he slid his cockhead through her wetted lips a couple of times before he prodded himself against her incredibly tight vagina. Just as he was about to put it in he felt his sister's soft, tiny hand grasping onto his cock as well.

"Nick before we start... Please be gentle with me, okay? It's going to be my first time that I have sex with someone..." Said Jenny, breathing rapidly after saying her words.

Nick couldn't believe his ears; his amazingly attractive sister had never made love to someone. "Jen... Are you still a virgin?" Asked Nick surprised.

He felt her hand softening around his cock before she spoke to him. "Uh... Yes, and no I guess... I broke my hymen after playing with one of my toys but there has never... There has never been a man inside of me... I wanted my first time to be with someone I truly loved... And I think that moment is tonight..."

Again Nick was surprised, Jenny had a few boyfriends before but he was truly going to be the first, and probably the only person to make love to her. Realizing his sister's words made his whole body warm up with happiness.

"I... I will be gentle Jen... I will show you how much I truly love you." Responded Nick before leaning down and giving his sister a loving kiss.

Jenny cupped his face again and kissed him back. She then wrapped her arms around her brother's neck and relaxed her body. "Thank you Nick... I love you... Now please, make love to me little brother..." She whispered to him.

As soon as those words had left his sister's mouth he pushed forward, slowly and gently into the vagina that belonged to his older sister.

Both Nick and Jenny gasped when they felt themselves indulging into incestuous intercourse.

Nick knew that if he would have been unexperienced in sex that he would have blown his load right away at this very moment, her pussy was tight, probably the tightest pussy he had ever felt.

Jenny could feel her brother entering her body with a lot of resistance coming from her. She could feel her vagina walls grasping around the pulsing meat that was being shoved inside of her oh so slowly. It was unbelievable as she experienced things she had never felt before, and it felt really, really good.

Nick paused his movements for a second and leaned down towards his sister to kiss her again. She immediately responded to his moves and kissed him deeply in return. He wanted it to be as comfortable for her as possible. He then started to push himself deeper inside, inch by inch as their lips remained locked together.

Along her tightness she was also very wet, perfectly lubricated to be penetrated by her brother's stiff cock. The farther he entered her the more active they both became, Jenny started to gyrate her hips slowly the further her brother sank into her, sweet little moans escaped from her mouth as her brother's cock reached and touched all kinds of new places. One arm now rested behind her brother's head while the other caressed his back, Nick's hands were busy with stroking through his sister's hair and caressing her left cheek. Their kiss was still going strong, now evolved into a French kissing battle.

After about five minutes Nick managed to fully penetrate his sister. Their groins were mashed together and his hard cock was nudged against the entrance to her womb, just like with his mother and grandmother he was a perfect fit.

They stopped their long lasting kiss and positioned themselves again, forehead to forehead so they could see into each other's eyes, even if it was a bit dark. Nick let out a soft moan as he realized that he was buried deep into his sister, he could feel her pussy literally molding around his cock, and the feeling of her massive tits with their hard nipples poking into his chest was nice as well.

"Oh God... Nick, we really are one now..." Whispered Jenny as she felt her brother cock fully encased in her pussy.

Nick smiled at his sister. "Jen... I'm going to move now, okay?" He whispered to the beauty under him.

Jenny's eyes sparkled with love and lust as a small smile crept unto her face. She nodded yes, "Yes Nick, make love to me..." She whispered in return.

And so, after hearing his sister's approving words he started to slowly saw in and out of her. He could feel her nails digging into his skin as soon his cock worked itself in and out of her tight pussy.

"Oh... Ooooh Nick... Yes... So good..." Moaned Jenny cutely as their foreheads and eyes remained locked together.

"You are so incredibly tight Sis... This is the best pussy I have ever felt in my life." He moaned in return.

Nick could feel her vagina grasping onto his cock like a vice, especially when he almost fully pulled out of her. Her lips would mold themselves around the ridges of his cockhead, demanding for it return deep into her deepest depth once more.

Their bodies softly slapped together, easy deep penetration resulting into their combined juices splattering around their nether regions. Jenny's juices seeped out of the tight gap where they were connected and trickled down along her tiny puckered asshole before falling onto the already dirtied sleeping bag.

Brother and sister were now in an incestuous cycle, repeating movement after movement just to truly feels each other's love. Both their eyes sparkling with lust and love as they mated, two bright smiles on their faces as brother made love to his sister.

Jenny's legs automatically started to wrap themselves around her brother's waist, wanting to feel him as close and deep as possible. She slowly rocked her own body back and forth in perfect sync with her brother's thrusts. She mewed and cooed adorably throughout their loving session, a brand new world opening to her.

Nick felt a brand new experience as his sister now worked together with him, he was fucking her in such an angle that he could feel himself riding her vagina walls. The textures of it grasped around his cock and rubbed him in all the right spots, his own older sister had a pussy to die for.

They remained making love like this for at least ten minutes, ten long minutes of tender loving, their eyes never leaving each other's sight. There movements did gradually speed up over time, Nick was now fucking his sister with a solid pace, their bodies slapping louder together and their moans and breathing becoming harder.

He could feel her majestic tits wiggling and wobbling against his chest, stimulating himself and his sister even further. Also her hard clit rubbed against his lower belly every time he fucked into her, he knew that his sister would be feeling that for sure.

And feeling it she did, both her hardened nipples and clit stung almost painfully from arousal and the way her brother's cock guided itself through her pussy sent shocks of pleasure through her whole body.

Jenny couldn't control herself longer and leaped forward, crashing her lips onto those of her brother once more, she hungrily lapped away at his face as her nails scratched all over the skin of his back.

Nick returned the animalistic kiss with just as much vigor, swapping his saliva with her as their tongues battled and their moans roamed through each other's mouths. His hands were now grasping away at her thick, jiggly ass.

Another five minutes went by before they separated their lust filled kiss.

"Please fuck me harder now Nick, fuck your big sister's pussy hard and fast! Show me how much you truly want me little brother!" Moaned Jenny loud towards him.

Nick smiled to her before he pushed himself up, pulled his arms under each of her smooth, silky legs and opened them wide so he could start to fuck her hard, just as she wanted.

His hips started to slam hard against his sister, his cock fucking her hard, deep and fast. Their bodies slapped together loudly, overshadowing the thunders that went off above their heads.

"That's it! Yes! Just like that little brother! Fuck meeeee!" Moaned Jenny as she watched her brother fucking her hard and nasty, her whole body shaking from the hard impacts she had to endure. She licked her lips seductively while her hands mashed at her bouncing breasts once more. The feeling she went through now was euphoric, the best she had ever felt.

"So. Fucking. Good!" Moaned Nick towards her as he watched his sexy sister play with her large tits. His eyes adverted from her face, to her bouncing tits and to her tight, juicy pussy that swallowed him whole as if he was made for her.

They both knew that their mother and grandmother probably would be hearing them right now but they couldn't care one bit. They were there for each other now, making each other feel the love they deserved to feel.

Nick decided to change their routine a little bit after fucking each other like animals for another five long minutes.

He flipped Jenny onto her side, surprising her with the sudden change. He used his right arm to hold up her leg into the air while the other slipped under her body to cup one of her massive tits. He started fucking her in a spooning style, just like how they started this night in his tent.

Jenny squealed out of excitement and twisted her body so that she could see her brother's face huffing and puffing as he slammed into her. She used one arm to push his face even closer to hers, wanting to see his eyes again as he fucked her. The other clamped right on top of her brother's hand so that they were now both caressing her massive mammaries.

"I love you Nick! I love youuuu! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee!" Begged Jenny as she enjoyed being manhandled by her little brother.

Nick said nothing in return, letting his actions speak louder than words. His rock-hard cock slammed in and out of her grasping pussy, all the way back to the door to her womb. With every move backwards their combined juices blasted out of Jenny's tight cunt, only to be partially rammed inside once he thrusted forward again.

Jenny's pussy was now red and puffy, as well as their skins that had been smacking against each other for the past twenty minutes. They had made love and were now fucking with passion, both brother and sister experiencing the full sibling incest course.

But as always, good things must come to an end and both Jenny and Nick were reaching theirs faster than they knew it, even after another five long minutes of non-stop, hard spoon fucking action.

"Nicccckkk! I'm going to cum again! I'm going to cum so hard again!" Moaned Jenny loud as her head shook from left to right, her body shaking and shuddering.

"Me too Sis, I'm going to cum as well!" Responded Nick as he felt his whole body tensing up for the grand finale.

Jenny pushed her brother's face close to hers again. "Cum inside baby brother, fill me up with your delicious spunk and please... Please kiss me when you are about to fill your older sister's pussy up!" She begged him, her eyes tearing up because of how good she felt.

Nick pumped balls deep into his sister a couple more times before holding her tight, his cock buried fully inside of her and him seeking his sister's soft lips. Just as they started to kiss he started to unload into her.

Rope after rope of his thick cum was blasted into her baby chamber, completely filling her up to the brim. His body shuddered and his balls stung painfully as his sister's cunt almost ripped his cock off, draining his cum reservoir until it was completely empty.