In Another World w/ My Bimbo App Ch. 01

Story Info
A bitchy fighter in a fantasy world is bimbofied!
7.2k words
4.4
38.2k
97

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofying the Bitchy Fighter

Mark Johnson

It was late and dark as I walked home from my shitty job flipping burgers at this local joint called Frugals. Great burgers, but it sucked working there. Though getting to take home a free meal for dinner was a perk.

I stood at the light, waiting for it to change, as I watched TikTok videos on my phone. A girl was gyrating to music in a thong, her plump, ebony butt-cheeks clapping as she twerked. She was supposed to be a nurse at work.

God help the medical profession.

She did have a great ass.

After I ate my dinner, I would jerk one off to her.

The video auto-played into the strangest thing. It was a guy filming two women he claimed were his mom and sister. He was talking about how he turned them into his sluts with the Bimbo App. They both dropped to their knees like they were going to suck him off. The girls were hot. A MILF and her daughter. They looked too close in appearance not to be related.

"Damn," I muttered as the light turned green. There was a link for the app.

I hit the link and found the Bimbo App page. It wasn't in the iTunes store. This was an app that Apple wouldn't want me to have. Supposely it could damage my phone, but what was on there I couldn't recover from backup. So I hit download and stepped out into the crosswalk.

If this app worked--which there was no way it could--that would be hot. Even if it didn't, maybe it was just some game with sexy bimbos I could fantasize about--

A screech of tires. A honk of horn. Headlights flashed.

I looked up to see a car hurtling at me. I gaped at it in disbelief. The bastard ran the red light and hurtled right at me. That was the last thought that flashed through my mind before a powerful darkness crashed into me.

~ * ~

The darkness was all-encompassing.

It spread out to all the horizons. It encompassed the entire world. I floated there, not sure what to do. What it meant. I heard the car coming. I saw those headlights. Did that mean I was hit? Was I unconscious right now, my hamburger burst across my fat body?

Or was I in the hospital where some nurse was making TikTok videos instead of paying attention to my vitals? I could be dying because she was making her butt-cheeks clap in the thong she wore. Just gyrating like a slut.

I had been downloading the Bimbo App. God, what if my mom found out? Shit, what if she went into my apartment and saw all the naked anime girl figures I had. My collection of castoff figures was small but growing. I could afford one every month or so if I was careful with my savings.

And my porn collection.

My hard drive was a cesspit.

Who would delete it all?

No, no, I wasn't dead. This was just... what being unconscious was. That was it. I would wake up in the hospital safe and sound. Maybe with a bump on the head. I had padding. Being a little husky would help in getting hit, right?

The sound of a waterfall drew my attention. I turned to find... a shadowy figure standing by a curtain of water. Mist spilled from it and billowed around the figure. In the vapor, I could see images of a body covered up on the street, police around it.

Wait, I knew that street.

"That's not me, right?" I asked, floating toward the shadowy figure.

"Sorry," the figure said. "My apologies for causing your death. I didn't mean for my App to lead you to get hit by a car."

"I'm dead?" I gasped.

"You are dead, Mark Johnson."

"Shit." My mom was going to find my porn collection. "Shit, shit, shit."

"I am truly sorry." The figure clasped its hands together, fingers long and thin.

"Great." I stared at the being. "So, uh, are you God or something."

"Not how you would think of God. I am a being with a singular ability to see all the infinite universes of creation and... interact with them." The figure glanced at the mist. "This is but one world, the Bimbo App World, as I like to think about it. A world of many possibilities for entertainment. You were supposed to be a part of that entertainment. Yes, yes, I would have loved to see what you would have done with the Bimbo App, and then..."

"Some asshole ran the red light and killed me," I muttered. "Well, sorry you don't get to enjoy your jollies watching me with that App."

"Oh, but I shall," said the figure. "I will reincarnate you in another world with the Bimbo App. A fantasy world."

"What, really?" Hope surged in me. "I'm going to be the hero in a fantasy Isekai harem story?"

"Something like that."

I grinned from ear to ear. Let my mom find my porn. I was off to a world full of sexy anime girls. "Okay." I glanced down at my plump form. "I don't have the, er, physique for adventuring in a fantasy world."

"That will be... remedied. You will know how to fight. How to wield your abilities. You shall have the chance to save that world however you choose." The figure snapped his fingers. "Good luck."

Light exploded around me.

~ * ~

Anni the Fighter

"Come on," I hissed in annoyance, hefting my sword and shield. "Just stop dodging!"

I swung at the blue slime with my blade, a cleaving blow to cut it in half.

It parted its body so that my sword missed. Missed! Fury washed through me. The pile of blue goo reformed as if to mock me. I ground my teeth and slashed again, needing to slay this monster. It was a blue slime.

If I couldn't slay a blue slime, how great of an adventurer was I? I would never be good enough to challenge the Demon Lord, let alone leave Narsi and adventure in the greater world. But the disgusting creature dodged my attacks.

Tentacles erupted from the creature and hurtled for me. I blocked with my shield. I felt the squishy impacts, my body shuddering. These things were foul. Disgusting. My skin crawled just thinking about those nasty appendages touching me. Molesting me.

Slimes had a taste for female adventures.

"All men are disgusting pigs!" I roared and slashed at a tentacle.

I missed.

"Bastard!"

I had to beat this thing. I would not end up molested by this thing before it killed me and dissolved my body. I would not be used to satiate this disgusting slime's perverse desires, nor for my body to host to its foul offspring. I would not help to bring more foul men into this world.

I hacked at it. Thrust. It dodged and lashed out with its tentacles. I blocked two with my shield. A third wrapped around my armored leg. I wore good leather pants with greaves over my shins and cuisses protecting my thighs. I had my breastplate on with pauldrons to protect my shoulders and upper arms. Bracers clad my forearms.

"You will not get me," I hissed as it jerked, trying to pull me off balance.

I slashed with my sword and cut it in half. My foot jerked free as the slime recoiled. I stepped back and slipped. I gasped as I fell to the ground. The slime gurgled in delight and surged forward, so ready to molest me.

"You won't defeat Anni that easily!" I shouted. "I'll be remembered. It'll be the best adventurer ever! Better than Corg Big-Nose and the Dashing Paladin. I'll triumph over--"

Bright light erupted behind the slime and a man appeared with brown hair and a goatee. He had an ax in one hand, a flail thrust through the thick leather built wrapped around the coat of chainmail he wore. He gasped in surprise, his boots squelching on a patch of mud in the Blackmoss Forest.

"Holy shit, I'm in another world," he said. He smiled at me. "Don't worry, fair maiden, I'll save you from the slime."

Another pig? Great!

~ * ~

Mark Johnson

I felt so thrilled. Right away, I would be saving a girl from a monster. She was young but not... cute. She had red hair, which was nice, but in a very butch haircut, and she had a big nose. Too big. She didn't look that endowed. Her armor certainly wasn't shaped to show off her breasts. It was... like a man's armor. Sexless.

Nothing hot or anime about her.

Still, it was my chance to be a hero I held an ax in one hand and seemed to have a flail tucked in my belt. I had my smartphone in my left hand. That was perfect. First, I just had to kill this slime and save the day.

I swung my ax and slammed it into the top of the slime. The sharp blade cut through the slime with ease. I hit the ground beneath it. The slime burst into a blue splooge that flew in all directions, splattering my boots and the ferns around us. It hit the mossy trunk of a tree, only the moss was gray instead of green.

More splattered the girl's boots. She hissed in frustration and scrambled up as I wrenched my ax free. She rose, some sunlight dappling her face and body as it pierced through the canopy of the forest we were in.

"Are you kidding me?" she demanded with such a sneer on her lips. "Really? You just step out of the light and just slay it that easily."

"Yep," I said, smiling at her. "I'm glad to be of service. I couldn't let a foul monster harm a fair--"

"Now you're hitting on me?" she demanded. "Ugh, you men are all pigs." She sheathed her sword and unlimbered her round shield, wood but bound with metal. She slung it off her shoulder. "I could have killed it! I didn't need your help."

"Geez, sorry," I muttered. "You looked like you needed some help, so I helped. Not the end of the world."

"Right, right, and you started hitting on me. What, you think that because you saved me, I'm supposed to swoon and beg to be in your party? 'Please, noble warrior, let me be your grateful party member. And since you saved me, you own my body and can ravish me with your big sword.'" She sneered with disgust. "Pathetic."

My cheeks burned. "I wasn't thinking that at all."

She gave me a hard look. "Of course you were. All male adventurers think us female adventurers are just doing this to find a husband. You think I'm going to stay at home and raise your whelp while you're off slaying monsters and bedding tavern wenches!"

"Listen," I said. "I just... appeared here. I'm Mark Johnson, and I don't know where I am. I'm not even from this world." Should I say that? Heroes in Isekai never admitted to being from another world. "So I figure, I saved your life, you can help me out. Maybe get to town. There is a town."

"Narsi is an hour down the Shadow River," she said. "Isn't that where you left from?"

"No, no. I really don't know anything. I just was teleported here, saw you in trouble, and killed the slime. No reason for you to be a bitch about it."

"Bitch!" she shrieked. "Ooh, you're just the worst, Mark Johnson!"

My phone beeped. I glanced down at it. This was going way too far. Maybe she was some sort of tsundere love interest. She'd start out hating me, buts he'd eventually admit her true feelings for me, but with that nose and haircut...

Maybe I should just find another girl to party with.

I swiped the screen of my phone and saw that the Bimbo App that I had died installing had finished. Not only that, my phone was here. I even had a signal. That was so weird. I tapped the app. It loaded with a burst of pink hearts.

Bimbo App Isekai Version

Form a party and defeat the Demon Lord!

"Huh," I said. "There's a Demon Lord to kill?"

"Don't you know anything?" sneered the girl.

"Nope," I said and started to read the tutorial.

"To form a party, you need to recruit Bimbo Adventures. But to claim new bimbos, you need the power to fuel the app: Magic Crystals. Luckily, you can get Magic Crystals from monsters. You get one crystal per level of the monster."

In the corner of the screen, I saw that I had 1 Magic Crystal. I must have gotten that from the slime.

"There are two main ways to spend your Magic Crystals. The most important way is to recruit bimbos into your party to adventure with them. They must already be adventurers with a class to qualify. Your first bimbo will cost you 1 Magic Crystal, but the more you add, the more expensive they get."

This sounded like some free-to-play mobile game. Probably a way to spend gold to make in-app purchases.

"You can also spend your Magic Crystals to bimbofy any woman, but she won't become a member of your party. Just a horny airhead that will want to fuck everyone she can, even you! Mastering this feature can prove very helpful on your quest to stop the Demon Lord! Good luck, Hero!"

"What are you staring at?" demanded the bitchy warrior.

"Just my phone, Karen," I muttered.

"I'm Anni!" she said, stomping her foot. "Don't be rude and call me some other name. Karen! Do I look like a Karen!"

She sure sounded like one to me.

I aimed my phone at her. Instantly, the app changed. The camera was on as it recorded her. Bimbofy Anni And Add Her to the Party? appeared along with YES or NO beneath.

"What is that?" Anni gasped, her sword ripping out of its sheath. "Are you attacking me because I belittled you? I won't let you harm me!"

She raised her sword and started to attack as I hit YES!

The moment I did that, she gasped. A shudder ran through her then a pink light engulfed her. It was like she was in a magical girl story as she lifted off the ground and slowly spun in the air. The light then flashed at her feet and started drawing up her.

Where it passed, it changed her.

Gone were the ugly boots that were replaced with high-heeled boots that went up past her knees. Thigh-highs. The greaves strapped to them became somehow daintier. More feminine. The ugly pants she wore and the plates of armor on her thighs were gone, leaving her creamy legs exposed. A metal bikini bottoms appeared, cut high to show off her hips and molding to her curvy rump. She had sweeping hips, completely bare. It devoured the manly breastplate she wore.

No, it turned her breastplate into bikini plate. The metal armor cupped a pair of huge tits. Those were F-cups or larger, clearly bigger than she had before. She could not have fit those beauties in that flat armor she had. Her pauldrons became dainty accessories that rested on her shoulders, leaving her shapely arms bare.

Her sword didn't change but the wood of her shield became pink.

Her face also transformed. She had been... okay. A young woman, eighteen or nineteen, but pretty plain. Now she had plump, kissable lips, dainty cheekbones, and a small nose. Her eyebrows were narrow and her lashes dark and full. Her red tresses spilled down her shoulders now, feminine and sexy.

Not that butch cut before.

She finished her change and landed on the ground. She giggled and squealed, "Mark!"

She rushed at me only to trip and fall on her face. She hit the ground hard the way a klutzy cute girl in an anime would. Instantly, she started crying. She pushed herself up, tears building in her eyes, some bits of dirt on her nose.

"Waaaahhhh!"

"Hey, it's okay," I said, sheathing my ax on a loop on my belt. I knelt before her. "It's okay, Anni." I brushed the dirt off her cheek and wiped away the tears. "You're a bimbo fighter. You can take a little fall."

She sniffled. "I just was so excited and happy and eager to suck my master's biggie dick, then I fell in the yucky muck and got dirty and... and..." Her green eyes widened. "Can I sucky your cock! Pleasey please?"

"God, yes," I groaned and stood. My dick was so hard. I had never had a girl blow me. I had always been... Fat. But I was looking down at my chainmail armor. I must be in shape. There was no gut. I also felt taller. I ran a hand over my face, feeling the goatee I had, but... There were no jowls. I felt... manlier than I had been. "You can suck my dick."

"Starry yay!" she squealed. "We'll show the nasty evilly Demony Lord, won't we!"

"Yep," I said, bemused by her words. "By sucking my dick, you'll be showing him that we're not afraid of him!"

She grinned and started undoing my belt. She worked it open, her tongue thrust out of the side of her mouth in this cute expression of concentration. The bimbo adventure undid the heavy belt and let it drop. My chainmail dragged more on my shoulders. I blinked, realizing that some of the weight had been on my hips. Fascinating.

I thrust my smartphone in my pants pocket before pulling the chainmail coat up and over a chiseled physique. I had my chest hair, but I wasn't soft. I was strong. I had biceps. I smiled as she started unlacing my leather pants and opening them up.

"Fuck, I'm cut," I said, staring at the muscles. the Figure had done me a solid.

"Just got to get this naughty knot undone so I can sucky your dick so hard, Master!" she said. "I'm so gladly glad to be in your party! Ooh, ooh, we're gonna save the wholly world from dastardly evil!"

"Yep," I said as she finally got my pants open. She reached inside and pulled out my cock. I shuddered as she held me in her hand. She opened her mouth wide and sucked my dick past her lips. "Fuck, yes!"

It was so awesome having a woman suck on my cock. My own bimbo. I pulled out my phone, wanting to record a video of this. I didn't know who I would show it to. The Bimbo App was still open and revealed that she was a Level 1 Bimbo Fighter. In the top of the screen, I noticed I was a Level 1 Bimbo Master.

Nice.

I closed the app and opened the camera. I started recording her happily sucking my dick. She stared up at me. She nursed on my cock with such passion. She suckled on me hard and fast. I loved how she bobbed her head with such loving passion.

Loving...

It was loving. I could see that now. The way she suckled on me was loving. She cared about me. That revelation hit me hard. I couldn't believe that I had someone that could feel so passionately about me, but she did. This was amazing.

Her tongue danced around my dick. Pleasure slammed through me. It was such a perfect delight. I loved it so much. I savored the bliss spilling down my cock and soaking through me. I trembled at how wonderful it was to receive a blowjob from my own bimbo.

"That's it, Anni," I groaned, loving the way bobbed her head. "Just suck that dick. Mmm, you're mine!"

She moaned her agreement, her green eyes sparkling. I loved the passion she had for my cock. She suckled at me with all the passion she could master. It was fantastic. Her tongue stroked around the crown of my cock. My nuts tightened with my need to cum.

I wouldn't last long with my first blowjob. I wanted to savor it, but I was glad I was recording it for posterity. I gripped my phone as she suckled with all her might on my cock. She nursed on me with passion. With hunger.

"You want my cum, don't you, slut?" I asked.

She nodded and suckled even harder. My dick lurched in her mouth and my nuts quivered.

"You're going to get it," I groaned. "Just keep sucking. Just like that. Fuck, that's so good!"

It was amazing. The pressure swelled at the tip of my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer. I groaned at how amazing this felt. I hit that point of no return. I would cum any second, and nothing could stop it.

"Yes!" I cried out to the forest.

Birds tweeted above in the trees as I fired my first load of cum into a girl's mouth. Into my bimbo fighter's mouth. Anni gulped down my jizz. She swallowed all the spunk that erupted from my cock. Pleasure slammed into my mind. I groaned at how great this felt. It was a fantastic rush to have all this cum spurting out of my dick and into her mouth.

She moaned around my cock as I flooded her mouth with more and more cum. I couldn't believe I was still spurting into her mouth. I shuddered with each burst of cum that erupted from my nuts and basted the back of her throat.

She gulped them all down. She swallowed my jizz. I loved how she did that. She gulped down the spunk. It was just an incredible rush to have all that pleasure sweeping over me. I loved the bliss surging through me.

"Oh, that's incredible," I groaned. "That's just fantastic. Damn! Drink my cum!"

12